[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christina Miller or Ike Perlmutter? You can only get rid of one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: Ike Miller.png (435KB, 782x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ike Miller.png
435KB, 782x400px
Christina Miller or Ike Perlmutter?
You can only get rid of one
>>
>>95135639
im afraid perlmutter is a vampire and will hunt me down so i vote for get rid of sharia law
>>
>>95135639
Brian Michael Bendis
>>
>>95135639
Why would I want to get rid of a beautiful woman like Christina? If anything, I wanna invite her to a nice dinner.
>>
>>95136376
Her eyes and skin look like plastic
>>
>>95135639
Is this a question? Kikemutter everytime
>>
>>95136402
There's only one way to find out.
>>
>>95135639
Ike because his Disney shares and mob connections make him otherwise untouchable
>>
Perlmutter. CN is doing OK overall, OK KO is great.

Ike's cheapness might literally kill the American comic industry.
>>
>>95136402
But I bet she feels like warm silk and smells like vanilla. Such a lovely lady.
>>
>>95135639
Perlmutter deserves it a thousand times more.
>>
Non comic book fan here.

I thought Ike Perlmutter was a character from the Marvelverse due to the poor quality of the picture.
>>
Apparently Perlmutter has actually been gone for months, but since he never grants interviews or clues people in to his whereabouts or activities, no one knew until recently.
>>
>>95136773
source?
I'd think he jumped ship because even he realized his Inhumans pet project was going nowhere
>>
>>95136670
He hates taking his picture taken. That was The only we've had for the last 25 years til Ike joined team Trump as sect of the VA.
>>
>>95135639
Ike is pro-Trump so he's okay in my book.
>>
>>95135639
Christina. If only because I HATE GUMBALL AND WISHES IT TO DIE just to get my Steven Universe fix.

If she got sacrificed, will it kill Gumball and bring back Steven reruns more?
>>
>>95136798
>this penny pinching jew is in charge of spending money on veteran benefits

Fuck my life.
>>
>Christina Miller
She stays because she got rid of Steven Faggotverse
>>95138665
end yourself queer
>>
>>95135639
Christina
Ike looks like the kind of guy that has some kind of vengeance from beyond the grave assassination contract written into his will.
>>
>>95135717
Came here to post this
>>
>>95139133
Slit your wrists anti SU faggot. The su haters are mor cancerous then the fandom on here. Fuck miller i hope she dies screaming in a car crash
>>
>>95139211
>The su haters are mor cancerous then the fandom on here.
Only because they scare off the bulk of the fandom
>>
>>95139193
Ike, because I ain't afraid of no ghost.
>>
>>95138665
do you really think gumball is the reason there aren't more SU reruns
>>
>>95135639
Christina is a qt
>>
>>95135639

Miller. I'm happy that Perlmutter is destroying Marvel. It's needed to die for a long fucking time. What Miller has done to CN is just sad though.
>>
>>95139513
>>95136376
>>95136504
M A K E U P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-pElxFEpw
>>
>>95139791
I dont see the issue. She looks great there. I wanna hold her hand and kiss her forehead.
>>
>>95135639

Ike.
I don't care of Cartoon Network crashes and burns as they aren't airing anything right now that I give any kind of shit about except for a DC action cartoon that they keep shoving into garbage timeslots in an attempt to kill it, and maaybe Gumball a little bit.

But Ike is actively killing everything non-movie related at Marvel. He needs to go and somebody who can bring sweeping change to Marvel needs to take his place.
>>
>>95138244

This is one thing I don't understand.
If he's really so pro-Trump to the point of donating money to his charities and campaign...Why the fuck are Marvel's comics an SJW echo chamber that actively shit on said Trump?

You'd think Ike would have started "Cutting costs" months ago by canning everyone against his buddy and replacing them with more right wing friendly writers and editors to help subtly push that Trump narrative. Especially since the SJW focus is losing them money, something that Ike finds more offensive to his sensibilities than entering his home unannounced and raping his wife without so much as a how do you do.
>>
>>95140365
>implying Ike reads comics
He's in it for the merch money
>>
>>95135639
ike because TTfags haven't suffered enough
>>
>>95135639
Ike is old, so he will die sooner or later. My choice is Miller
>>
>>95135639
Miller, I don't give a fuck about Marvel because that shit is unsalvageable at this point.
>>
Ike, no contest. Fucker ruined MvC.
>>
>>95139489
But of course! I wound't mind for TTG but Gumball has got to go.
>>
>>95135639
I don't even know who that lady is.
>>
>>95135639
Ike dies for ruining Mahvel Infinite.
>>
>>95140365
Maybe because the SJW stuff stokes up the conservative culture warriors, strengthening Trump's support base?
>>
>>95135639
Miller. Ike is clearly a IRL supervillian, not gonna mess with him.
>>
>>95140365
I've been wondering that too.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.