[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the new season of Archer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: archer dreamland.jpg (30KB, 261x391px) Image search: [Google]
archer dreamland.jpg
30KB, 261x391px
Thoughts on the new season of Archer?
>>
>Thoughts on the new season of Archer?
no
>>
Archer's been on life support since season 4. Given how FX animated shows barely last a season it's unfanthomable how it's still going with the level of quality it has.
>>
It was meh. It all being a dream kinda ruins any potential for me to care what's going on in it. At least Reed said when Archer does wake up, he'll go into a rage over what he experienced so it will at least mean something.
>>
What was with the irish hooker character? DOes the show not have enough characters as it is?
>>
The seasons get worse and worse.
>>
>>95133131

She was a dream version of an actual character from a previous season.

Her name is Trinette McGoon, and she was formerly Archer's favorite hooker.
>>
>>95133062
I liked it. It was good 8/10 and had its funny moments.

I wish Lana was dead, Woodhouse still alive, and we had more flashbacks to the WWII and more old characters returned. I was expecting a flashback to where Archer met his Tojo friend and stopped him from getting trapped on the island.
>>
>>95133085
Isis killed the show.
Much like the election killed South Parks serial run
>>
>>95133215
And is receiving child support from him.
>>
File: poovey.jpg (52KB, 383x469px)
poovey.jpg
52KB, 383x469px
>>95133062
I liked it. I found it better than last season, with a few really good one liners. I liked manPam a lot more than I expected I would, and Cyril makes for a good villain.

>So who wants their ass beat first? And before you decide, keep in mind that I'm gradually going to get more tired, but also gradually more berserker.
>>
>>95133062
Dreamland was alright.

It played a bit too straight with the setting given it is a coma dream. (Like we didn't really need to see the Chinese sister-wives run off.)
And I don't feel like the war flashbacks ever really went anywhere.

>>95133093
So, maybe an opening episode joke, and a few running comment jokes.

>>95134150
ISIS has been dead since Vice. Unless you meant to say the show died with the spy organization.
>>
>>95134251
No I mean the terrorist group literally killed merchandising causing the staff to write ISIS off the show
Which resulted in Vice
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.