[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Monarch monitors such possible threats as Godzilla and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Monarch.png (211KB, 512x445px) Image search: [Google]
Monarch.png
211KB, 512x445px
So if Monarch monitors such possible threats as Godzilla and Kong, could they also be monitoring Transformers, since they were on the Earth in the past as well?
>>
Wrong cartoon, Eddy.
>>
File: eddy.png (372KB, 812x983px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.png
372KB, 812x983px
>>95132863
>Hey Einstein, you're the one who wouldn't shut up about "the history of Godzilla" after you made us sit through the credits at the theater.
>>
File: monsterverser.png (1MB, 892x828px) Image search: [Google]
monsterverser.png
1MB, 892x828px
But how does Monarch find Ultraman?
>>
>>95133808
Remind me again of Ultraman's original origin? It's been ages. I assume if he shows up in the Monsterverse he'll be some sort of alien.
>>
>>95133857
>Ultraman in Monsterverse

I think you mean Jet Jaguar
>>
>>95132788
I hope my man Rodan isn't a total jobber and doesn't die.
>>
>>95133857
>Remind me again of Ultraman's original origin?
Some alien dude was dying so he gave his powers to a member of the earth defense forces or something like that.
>>
when will the next comic be released?
>>
>>95133857

Random alien asshole felt bad for causing death of human from collateral damage so he merges with him eldritch style and together they fight crime.
>>
>>95133857
>>95133940
Yeah, it's basically Green Lantern
>>
>>95133918
Isn't Rodan Godzilla's best bro?
>>
>>95135763
Rodan is a butt buddy. Angrilius is his frenemy
>>
>>95135977
Anguirus is the best friend. Fucker gets bloodied in every fight and knew that mecha godzilla was a fraud. Rodon is the Vegeta. Amguirus is Piccalo Jr.
>>
>>95136124
I hope they give Rodan his firerodan skill set.
>>
>>95135763
>Showa
He hates him at first and kicks his ass but then they team up to fight Ghidorah with Mothra and they're tight every appearance past that, never got killed by him like Ang so technically he's better friends?

>Heisei
He fucking HATED Godzilla right up to the end when their shared love of Junior made him sacrifice what little power he had left so Godzilla could kill Mechagodzilla, who had pretty much killed him. Think of them as fighting adoptive parents who eventually came together to save their kid.

>Final Wars
One of three that Godzilla didn't kill, but he still beat his ass blue.
>>
>>95137072
wait... they're gay in Heisei but got divorced?
>>
>>95137219
Rodan never handles separation well.
>>
>>95137542
Speaking of separation, what's Rodan's backstory again?

Is he another mutant like Godzilla or is he just a really big dinosaur like Anguirus?
>>
>>95137627
Big dino.
>found in a volcano as an egg
>has a twin
>feeds on big bugs that look like megaguirous
>one dies
>the other is grief stricken and flys into an active volcano
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.