[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>95131051
My wife prefers the blue dress.
>>
I liked the pink dress
>>
Pink is for girls. Blue is for women.
>>
>>95131130
Which one does her son prefer?
>>
>>95131051
The princess looks better in the blue dress, but I actually love the idea and execution of her dress shifting from blue to pink.

So long as the dress keeps changing colors from blue to pink I'm content.
>>
>>95132361
Maleficent pls, get off the internet and get back to being raped by anime characters.
>>
>>95132383
No.

>>95131051
Maleficent is the only honest fairy. Flora Fauna and Merryweather are shitty manipulators that treat the lives of mortals like a CYOA.
>>
Well, according to evolutionary psychology, males are naturally attracted to the color pink because they associate it with meat and the hunt, while females associate blue with the sky and treetops where they gathered fruit.

So I suppose blue is better.
>>
File: green.gif (501KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
green.gif
501KB, 500x238px
>>95131051
Flora was being selfish because Aurora definitely looked best in blue.
Her light, golden hair stood out against the blue giving a nice contrast. The pink also makes her outfit look like ass next to Phillip.

Green would have looked lovely, too.
>>
File: Maleficent-angelina-Jolie.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent-angelina-Jolie.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>put sleep spell on princess with no guard
>Gets a fairy to waste her present on making it "True loves kiss"
Gee thanks for making my gift better, she gets a nap and a boyfriend.
>>
Didn't they put the ENTIRE kingdom under the same curse as maleficent's just to cover their fuck up?
>>
>>95132459
God, evolutionary psychology must be the field with the highest concentration of bullshit per capita.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.