[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The entire cast is genderbent. How different is the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1445914974063.png (1MB, 1666x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1445914974063.png
1MB, 1666x1476px
The entire cast is genderbent. How different is the show?
>>
>>95127131
Of isn't because if you genderbent everybody, it just sets it back to square one with only slight dynamic reversals. You idiot. You fucking moron.
>>
>>95127204
Waifufag pls
>>
>>95127131
>Bojane Horseman
>The Ms. Peanutbutter Show

Literally the only difference
>>
>>95127131
These two were now canonically involved in numerous drunk and not so drunk lesbian encounters.
>>
>>95127131
i want to MARRY Ms. Peanutbutter

M
A
R
R
Y
>>
>>95127131
Bojean Horsewoman was famous for her long-standing "Murphy Brown" style sitcom, but her "strong business woman" persona is a façade. In the real world she struggles with her career decisions and envies others who have settled down and started families. Her agent, Prince Carlin, convinces her to adopt. At the orphanage she meets the Tod equivalent (Tina? Tiff?) and decides to adopt her even though she's an adult.

Dean Nguyen approaches Bojean to ghostwrite her autobiography. Bojean is initially smitten but realizes she's not into Asian guys and Dean doesn't like horse pussy.
>>
>>95127131
Bojack's character would be ruined because women aren't held accountable for their actions.
>>
>>95127404
>doesn't like horse pussy.
Impossible.
>>
I'd let her lick my peanutbutter if you catch my drift.
>>
>>95127131

I imagine the whole cast is still catty and bitchy.
>>
>>95127131
The show doesn't exist because Bojackie is crucified as a party girl slut and Horsin' Around doesn't get greenlit for a second season
>>
File: HORSE PUSSY.png (831KB, 1764x1630px) Image search: [Google]
HORSE PUSSY.png
831KB, 1764x1630px
>>95127404
>>95127496

This.
>>
>>95127131
It's not because gender doesn't matter.
>>
All personal problems remain the same:
>BoJackline or whatever is a selfloathing wreck that wishes she could choose a different path in life than what her parents chose for her (like Sarah Lynn basically)
>Ms. PB is a happy-go-lucky slutty airhead that nobody takes seriously
>Dany is a nerdy guy from a family of bitches
>Dottie(?) is a couch potato with no direction in her life
I have trouble thinking of a PC counterpart though since most of her struggles don't translate well for a guy but still there's stress from work and bitchy clients and a desire for a family.

Most changes would occur in their relationship with Hollywoo since peole do treat men and women differently in the entertainment business.
Also I imagine they'd have to make them all like 10-15 years younger.
>>
Instead of just being an emotionally abusive drunk, Bojaqueline's father probably raped her after her mother left them.
>>
>>95127131
I'll give you an answer if you post more ms. Peanut butter
>>
>3 lolis pulling off the prank from Little Rascals
Fund it
>>
File: 1487731698370.png (101KB, 693x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1487731698370.png
101KB, 693x1023px
>>95127131
>Dianne is an MRA
>Todd's lack of ambition isn't as unattractive. Her asexuality doesn't matter cause she doesn't need to "get it up" and she can just use lube if she doesn't self-lubricate.
>Bojack knows about the daughter she gave up for adoption.
>Fem-Bojack /ss/'d with boy-Penny. Penny's dad's reaction: "Niiiiicce".
>Ms. PeanutButter doesn't change much.
>The pink cat man isn't having a "I've got no family" crisis yet. maybe in 10 years he will.
>>
>>95129524
Camp Camp did it.
>>
>Sexilichus Aquafishus and the dodging paternity episode
Hey, it's improved 200%
>>
>>95128111
>Implying her dad wouldn't be one of those overbearing strict dads that would threaten to disown her if she gets preggers while in his house
>Implying that wouldn't lead to femBo turning into a biggest slut in whoreville as soon as she turns 16-18 as a form of protest
>>
>>95127404
>doesnt like horse pussy
>>
File: r63 pb.jpg (276KB, 1281x1441px) Image search: [Google]
r63 pb.jpg
276KB, 1281x1441px
>>
>Dan Nguyen is cold and emotionally distant from his wife, Mrs. Peanutbutter, including yelling at her for throwing him a surprise birthday party
>Mrs. Peanutbutter still loves him unconditionally despite all the emotional abuse
>Dan fucks off to Cordovia with Samantha St. Clair to "find himself," leaving his wife behind for months and lying about it when he comes home and crashes at Bojane's

Somebody save her
>>
>>95127131
>How different is the show?
Everyone will stop watching it.
>>
>>95127131
bojack is perfect and always right
>>
>>95127131
I fap to it a lot more.
>>
>>95127131
>>95127404
>>95127917
>>95130115
>Ms. PB is a happy-go-lucky slutty airhead that nobody takes seriously

Taking requests for Mrs. Peanutbutter.
>>
>>95130820
Mrs. Peanutbutter being cute with Danny
>>
>>95130820
Mrs. Peanutbutter playing in a ball pit
>>
>>95127131
HORSE PUSI
>>
Would a female bojack even have a kid or would she had just gotten an abortion?
>>
>>95127131
boy-penny fucks bojane and no one cares. if they do care, it's because they're congratulating boy-penny
>>
>>95127131
Entirely because men and women are bilogically different.
>>
>>95131126
he was taking advantage of her midlife crisis. she clearly told him to go away and he still forced his way into her room. and then his fucking dad tries to blame her for what happened. what a douchebag family.
>>
>>
>>95131197
>boy-penny the rapist

pretty much. if penny had been male people would have been clamoring for him to register as a sex offender
>>
>>95127917

>Prince Carlton is the guy with big ambition but always seems falls short with his career and desires to find a good girl to settle down with

Everyone struggles with stress from work and bitchy clients. That's no difference and we've known "that guy" who just never seems to catch a break. So it would still work - and I think it'd be interesting to see a male character open up about wanting to be a family man instead of the typical "female with a ticking biological clock" character.
>>
File: what.jpg (84KB, 848x836px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
84KB, 848x836px
>>
>>95127131
There is no real difference between a good male and a good female character.
>>
>>95127917
But Sarah Lynn's mother wanted her to be famous so she could get rich at her expense. Young Sarah wanted to be an architect.
>>
Hi, I like anime, would I be able to enjoy this show?
>>
>>95134416
There is a good amount of suffering and angst but other than that I wouldn't compare it to any anime I've seen.
Try it anyway, come to the world of /co/
>>
>>95134416
If you're not satisfied with it i recommend welcome to the nhk
That's also for depressed people
>>
>>95131774
Owl isn't relevant for 2 years
>>
File: nice.jpg (27KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
27KB, 600x367px
>>95129660
>>
>>95127131
Dan Nyugen forces Mrs.Peanutbutter to have an abortion or gets her to have a miscarriage. Mrs.PBR acts like everything is fine; but is secretly dead inside.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.