[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did it really get cancelled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
Did it really get cancelled?
>>
>>95124782
This disgusting shit should never have existed in the first place, let us pray it is cancelled and that it never returns.
>>
Season 3 is the last one.
>>
>>95124800
Ok you're a faggot that's been established.
>>
>>95124809
There are still some episodes left to be aired in the US or they're already done?
>>
>>95124782
hopefully it was autistic as hell. fbbp
>>
>>95125917
iirc, with the scheduling, there will be enough until 2018.

>>95124782
sadly, yes.
>>
It was a good show. I rather it end now then over stay it's welcome.
>>
>>95124782
If only the other show with a fat child got canceled.
>>
>>95124848
Coming from the guy who just got triggered by a post. Sorry your show is shit.
I'm not that guy btw.
>>
>>95126079
>sadly, yes.

There's a particular reason? I heard the original creator was fired from CN cause he molested another employee?
>>
>>95126497
kinda (it's not THE reason but part of it). he got replaced immediately after that but the show still went on for a couple of years. it's stigma from that and not enough viewers got it cancelled.
>>
>>95126589
Damn, people really have no taste. On imdb Clarence it's rated just 6.5 out of 10 while at the same time that blandness of a show that is we bare bears it's over 8
>>
>>95126679
character art style is a big turn off for some. most cite that the characters aren't realistic but when you point out other shows, past and present that have non-standard human designs, they get a pass.
>>
>>95126679
Imdb/rottentomatos isn't a solid representation of show quality

Just opinions of people who register to said site

Form your own opinions.
>>
>>95127006
I indeed have clear opinions on what and which is a quality show. I just wanted to see what others thought of it
>>
Clarence's biggest offense for me is that I found it rather boring at times. It shows a broad cast of characters, but it lacks punch in its delivery of gags and jokes.
>>
>>95127447
I find it hit or miss where the misses are "decent, but not that great" rather than "Bad"
>>
>>95124782
>there are ACTUALLY people on /co/ that liked this show

the tumblr invasion is all too real
>>
>>95128346
I can understand Steven universe, but how in the fuck is this show tumblr related?
>>
>>95124782
A lot of you folks seem to be genuinely upset that this show about a fat, retarded kid got cancelled. Good. Just look in the mirror if you all care so much about a reflection of your own autism.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.