[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Politician is purposely causing tensions to race relations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Personality-Bellwether1.png (242KB, 414x403px) Image search: [Google]
Personality-Bellwether1.png
242KB, 414x403px
>Politician is purposely causing tensions to race relations in order to make them easier to rule

Damn. What did Zootopia mean by this?
>>
Zootopia dropped the ultimate redpill.
>>
Around Ewes, you lose.
>>
File: 58c.jpg (571KB, 1001x1077px) Image search: [Google]
58c.jpg
571KB, 1001x1077px
>>95123470
>>
File: 45455666656.jpg (9KB, 214x291px) Image search: [Google]
45455666656.jpg
9KB, 214x291px
Could Zootopia be /our movie/?
>>
>>95123455
I wonder how warm her body is on the inside. I want to shove my penis inside her to find out.
>>
>>95123455
that it ultimately fails. and long term it would have crashed and burned.
>>
File: around sheep.png (155KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
around sheep.png
155KB, 500x518px
>>95123455
It's a warning about the dangers of identity politics.
>>
PRED LIVES MATTER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
>>
>>95123455
>"take if from me Jude; predators aren't always the ones with sharp teeth."

>she should've threaten her family so she stand down
>sheep girl shows her pity and let's her in on it cuz she knows she won't risk her senpai
>use the chems on low time crooks to rise in the ranks
>lose her soul but gets the respect from her peers on the force
>rookie cop that's close to her size tries to do her proud by being just as capable
>gets hurt on duty
>judy has enough of the lies but knows she has to make it look like it wasn't her idea
>gets nick to help the rookie in secret
>by the time the rook gets to where they need to be so the can bust the case Bellwether and Judy are dead
>rookie.exe has crashed
>nick get near them and says "this was her plan kid..."
>the media buys the story Judy wove
>rookie is the new light of the city
>press F for respect
>rookie is a snake
>>
>>95123572
Hello Wales.
>>
>>95123688
I don't get you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.