[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the adversary allowed to be in fabletown after the war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why was the adversary allowed to be in fabletown after the war?
>>
Fable town is Jews, adversary was Palestinians. They both occupied the same lands at one time, but mercy or some shit.
>>
Pinocchio pulled some strings.
>>
>>95121961
This is brought up for a different Fable in the video game: The core idea is there are fewer and fewer of them and the way things are going some would think it be better to accept monsters that have history of what they were than to kill them and lose that much more of their history.
>>
>>95121961
>>
>>95122182
But he caused the war to begin with
>>
>>95121961

Because it was a better punishment to force him to be a commoner with no power.
>>
>>95122135
This. Pinocchio loved his dad, fae shit or not
>>
>>95121961
because hes not even the worst genocide in fabletown
just look at frau totenkinder
>>
>>95121961
you know, it fucked up by going into war with Pinochio dad too soon instead of giving us more interactio between Fables and normies. Just five or six books about Big Be hunting renaged wizzarads and monsters, than conquest of kingdoms, the end. The Cubs in Toyland was last good book
>>
>>95122085
adversary was also a jew, that's why he could stay
>>
>>95122182
Which actually fits in well with the idea of >>95122085, that Fabletown is Israel, and they've lost so much of their people that they accept everyone, even the ones who hate them.
>>
Is there a reason why the art always changes so drastically?
>>
so I stopped reading around when the killed off bigby. did it get good again ? did it ever finish? when I stopped I thought it had gotten pretty bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.