[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never forcefully bend Dejah Thoris to see how far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

>you will never forcefully bend Dejah Thoris to see how far she can go before reaching her breaking point
>you will never purposefully push past that breaking point and listen to her cries begging you to stop as you press your weigh down on her pretzeled frame
JUST
>>
File: MartianQueen.jpg (42KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
MartianQueen.jpg
42KB, 635x475px
>>95119038
Why is Mars a babe factory in every universe?
>>
>>95119038

I'm reading the John Carter books right now. I love them. Disney really fucked up making a live adaption instead of animated one.

A Princess of Mars would have been perfect because they could sell it as the "princess" line but with a princess they haven't done yet... An alien princess! I've never seen the movie though, so I don't know if it's good or not. I heard it wasn't but the point here is I think it's a waste of potential.
>>
>>95119111
It was serviceable, could have been so much better. I am honestly glad that it bombed because I dread to think how they would make a sequel considering the un-PC shit that happens in the second book.
>>
>>95119073
They used Dejah as template since she was the OG Martian babe.
>>
>>95119195

Yeah no way the Black Men and ISIS and all that wouldn't fly. I just thought it was funny because the entire reading it I started imaging the Black Pirates as Marvin Martian basically.
>>
>>95119195
I don't think they could make the sequel even close to the second book. Not only did they change the Therns completely, the ending of the movie pretty much shows that they get a happy ending instead of leaving room for them to go to the River Iss.
>>
File: hawkman2.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
hawkman2.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
Also since people in this thread know about John Carter I want to pitch an idea and get your opinion.

I want to write for DC, that's my life goal. And I want to specifically write for lot of the lesser loved characters. For instance Hawkman and Martian Manhunter.

That's why I even started reading John Carter because I wanted to see what someone else's fictional take on Mars was like. I think Mars is way cooler and more interesting since it's our damn neighbor. Life on Mars would effect earth a lot more than life anywhere else, but these cape universes have so many aliens Mars is just another planet. It should be a lot more important.

In order to highlight that I wanted to do a book called

>Carter Hall of Mars.

Basically one of Hawkman's previous incarnations got zapped to Mars ala John Carter. Now in narrative, Edgar Rice Burroughs is actually John Carter's nephew. He's just rewriting the diaries he received. I'm playing off that to say Carter Hall was the one who went to Mars and Edgar Rice Burrough changed a lot of the details because life on Mars was a big secret.

So the actual comic would be about Hawkman and J'onzz teaming up and having adventures on Mars. Basically fleshing out it's history and it's interaction with Earth. Like one big moment in the past was a telepathic Martian who was talking to someone via telepathy, but turns out he was talking to earthling! An ancient earthling in the DC universe. That earthling's descedant is the one who brought J'onzz to Earth. So the two neighbor planets have been interacting with each for a long time.

Something bad just happened killed off most life on Mars obviously.

Would this be a good book or too much of a rip off? It's supposed to be obvious homage and play on similarities of all the characters involved. Less ripping off Burroughs and more of a love letter of sorts.
>>
>>95119038
>>95119321

The red skin needs to be more red here honestly. It's just like tanned white.
>>
>>95119038
What kind of fetish is that
>>
>>95119323
>Yeah no way the Black Men and ISIS and all that wouldn't fly
ISIS? What the hell happens in that book?
>>
File: imp_by_lefthand_black-da389x3.jpg (58KB, 1018x785px) Image search: [Google]
imp_by_lefthand_black-da389x3.jpg
58KB, 1018x785px
>>95119073
you tell me
>>
>>95119615
Anon is referring to Issus, the goddess of Mars.
>>
File: dejah1.jpg (675KB, 776x2464px) Image search: [Google]
dejah1.jpg
675KB, 776x2464px
>>95119468
Exactly, also they did visit the River Iss in the -movie too which makes introducing the First-Born impossible too.

>>95119569
Lots of artists fuck the coloring up a lot. She is only ever shown red when placed next to John.

>>95119599
Red Martian princess.
>>
>>95119195
>>95119468

When I imagine movies I always imagine trailers first, like the first thing you see from a movie.

For the Gods of Mars I think that first trailer scene would be like

>John Carter, alone, on his hands and knees in the courtroom of Isis.
>The camera is behind him, showing his back
>"You may now rise."
>Slowly rising, still facing away from the camera
>"You may now turn to face the Divine Isis"
>Camera angle is now in front where we see John's face
>He's slowly turning
>Dramatic music playing
>BOOM goes to black
>Disney logo screen, etc etc

I just thought it'd be a cool moment in the movie and something to make a good trailer out of. That was the real "oh shit" moment in the book and I loved it.
>>
>>95119615
>>95119667

Sorry *Issus* I keep typing "Isis" because of the earth name. My bad.
>>
>>95119569
IIRC per Buroughs they're supposed to be coppertone like Native Americans and not bright red.
>>
>>95119555

Why not just make it Carter Hall of Thanagar? One of Carter's reincarnations gets zapped to Thanagar, he becomes proto-Hawkman who gets involved in an ancient Rann vs Thanagar conflict, becomes a hero and ultimately dies, in the modern time he's eventually reborn as Thanagarian Katar Hol who returns to Earth after the events of Hawkworld as Hawkman?
>>
>>95119195
I think if a sequel was ever made the only way it could work with the version set up in the movie is to be about Carthoris.
>>
File: IMG_1668.jpg (152KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.jpg
152KB, 600x922px
So how good are the dynamite comics and are they worth reading ?
>>
>>95119821

Because I wanted do more with DC's Mars. It's as much about Martian Manhunter as it is about Hawkman.
>>
>>95119111
how many people complained JC ripped-off star wars? it's the common complaint i keep hearing about the movie.
>>
>>95119038
>Dejah Thoris
>Breaking

You don't know who you're messing with
>>
File: Deja18covRenaud.jpg (363KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Deja18covRenaud.jpg
363KB, 600x900px
>>95119970
The Warlord of Mars is the only one worth reading, other than some radical and very noticeable art departure. The Dejah Thoris spin-off is average, but suffers from subpar art in certain story arcs.
>>
>>95120163
came to post this
>>
I like to think that humans end up absorbing the martians with our +10 seduction stat
>>
>>95119038
>>95119321
Can't help but notice how her skin isn't Red.
>>
>>95119615
ISIS is accurate give how fanatical the Black Martians are in the story.
>>
>>95119690
>those pasties
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT MORE DECENT THAN JUST HAVING THE NIPPLES SHOWING
>>
>>95122191
Better to draw her like a burlesque girl than show her outright naked.
>>
>>95122206
HOW
HOW IS IT BETTER
THE PASTIES LOOK JUST LIKE NIPPLES
THEY ARE VISUALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM GOLD BODY PAINT
>>
>>95122230
Bro, a mask, body paint and a cape is the standard mode of dress in US comics.

Actual non-painted skin is 2lewd.
>>
>>95122241
Well, I wouldn't say that - standard superhero spandex doesn't show nipples or genitals in any detail. It's silly and unrealistic, but I can kind of understand how just showing the curves of a woman's body is supposed to be less scandalous than a real naked woman.
But when you've got a lady with her tits flopping out for all the world to see except for a tiny pasty over the nipple THAT'S SHAPED LIKE A GODDAMN NIPPLE, that's just a whole new level of stupid.
Someone please tell me the John Carter comics are fine with showing actual boobs elsewhere and that this isn't a way to get around decency standards because I'm getting legitimately autistically upset over here.
>>
>>95119073
because is an hot planet?
>>
>>95122241

To be fair, the original novels pretty much had every martian running around buck-ass naked with shitloads of jewelry and other ornaments, to the point that John Carter spent about half of the first book with his cock flopping around.
>>
File: 0c5dbf9a5b92bf93564cb780e8ce833f.jpg (487KB, 1280x1998px) Image search: [Google]
0c5dbf9a5b92bf93564cb780e8ce833f.jpg
487KB, 1280x1998px
>>95119195
>Black Martians love to rape Red and White Martian females as passtime
>They are cannibals that always steal what better cultures have made

Yep, this shit wouldn't fly in the current year. There would be no way to translate them well in the story either since the Therns in the books were cowardly weaklings, while in the film they are alien mages. How are they going to make the Black Martians, who were just normal pirates lords, able to top them?
>>
>>95122329
Actually Mars is very cold, Venus is hot.
>>
>>95122329

Wouldn't Mars be much colder than Earth on average, due to it being further from the sun?
>>
>>95122375

The trick would be to remove all human facial features from the Black martians and just make them look more alien, like the Green martians.
>>
>>95122395
It's much colder yes. In the equatorial region you might enjoy short-sleeve weather occasionally.
>>
>>95122395
No way man; it's red, so it's clearly warm.
>>
>>95119038
>wanting that boring whore
/co/ once again proves it has no taste.
>>
>Currently reading the first book

I'm surprised at how isekai-like this series is.
>>
>>95119038
I'd break her then rape her.
>>
>>95122430
Agreed. Everyone knows her daughter is much better.
>>
>>95122241

http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1301.html

The comics found in this website show nudity... except for one censored erect penis. That said, I didn't read through the whole thing.
>>
>>95119321

Really the OG space babe. Twileks, Orion Slave Girls, Asari, She Hulk, etc all owe their existence (and their chromatic hues) to her.
>>
File: 1460134212399.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1460134212399.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
>>95123392
>all the nudity combined with the least sexy art style possible
>>
>>95122191
>HOW THE FUCK IS THAT MORE DECENT THAN JUST HAVING THE NIPPLES SHOWING

AMERICA! Now just go back to watching wanton violence and vomit inducing gore.
>>
>>95122398
That would have been neat.
>>
File: 100.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>95123392
Disgusting
>>
>>95119655
I'm 21 and what is this?
>>
>>95122401
If the atmosphere wasn't so thin it couldn't knock over a piece of paper with it's best storm.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.