[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grant Morrison's vision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I really like the Fat man on Batman podcast, it's not perfect, but there were some really good interviews on that show. Of course, one of the best was the Grant Morrison episodes. Ever since I first heard that story about his mystical experience I haven't been able to get it out of my head, I've examined it from multiple angles and contemplated it to death. I started attempting to transcribe it last night (I haven't finished it yet) when I noticed something strange about it, a little detail that I had overlooked until now.

Long story short, Grant Morrison went to Kathmandu when, in his hotel room, some kind of super-intelligent beings appeared to him and asked him where he wanted to go. In a near paniced state he said, Alpha Centauri. They took him there, sort of outside his body, and he could see the three stars if the Alpha Centauri system.

But he also said that he saw a planet there. I looked it up on Wikipedia to confirm, and yes, there is an earth-sized planet there, but it wasn't discovered until just last year, in 2016. Grant Morrison had his experience in 1994.
>>
>>95111320
why do pick a Zidane photo?
>>
>>95111320
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Centauri_in_fiction
People have been writing about Alpha Centauri since the 1800s. It's one of the brightest stars you see at night and our nearest neighboring star system.
>>
>>95111320
I believe Grant Morrison when he says he went to Alpha Centauri.

But I also believed him all 27 times from 1996 to present when he said that the Dark Age of comics was ending, that he was exorcising Alan Moore's influence, and ushering in a shiny happy new era of pop culture nirvana when we would all become as gods.

When will this happen? Or do I keep getting stuck in the divergent timeline that doesn't undergo Morrisonosis?
>>
>>95112008
I'm pretty sure the Gentrification of our universe is impeding his progress.
>>
>>95112008
time to jump ship to another timeline
>>
I injoyed Animal and his Batman stuff. Should I pick the Invisibles?
>>
I remember when they announced that last year. I immediately thought they should name it Rann because I'm a huge Adam Strange fan.

But, fuck, maybe they should call it Morrison1, or something like that. Somebody should ask him to describe it if he can remember or if he even got a good, close-up look at it. Then we can place our bets to see if he was right as soon see get some actual images of the planet (I don't think it's been imaged yet...)

Anybody want to hit him up on twitter or something? I don't have any social media accounts.
>>
Poll: Who here actually believes in his story vs. those who don't?
>>
>>95113171
I believe him
>>
>>95112342

The invisibles was prophetic
>>
>>95113171
It's Grant Morrison, so naturally i believe him.
>>
>>95112008
>When will this happen?

It's already happened and is currently happening. Stop reading capeshit.
>>
>>95111320
>but it wasn't discovered until just last year, in 2016. Grant Morrison had his experience in 1994.
This is the part where you cue up the "DUH DUH DUH!" music.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.