[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know what happened to this? Also Rawhide a cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: C1CE9PHVQAA9WTT.jpg large.jpg (189KB, 1212x685px) Image search: [Google]
C1CE9PHVQAA9WTT.jpg large.jpg
189KB, 1212x685px
Does anyone here know what happened to this?
Also Rawhide a cute
>>
File: 1500500072741.png (431KB, 952x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1500500072741.png
431KB, 952x1920px
It's still being worked on. Animation takes time, plus the artists making this are employed in other projects and making Long Gone Gulch in their spare time.

Nice to see someone who likes Rawhide, most people seem to be BWfags.
>>
>>95106450

If they ever get this made, I want Snag voiced by Danny Cooskey. Seriously he'd be perfect as his VA.
>>
File: DIR-IUpV4AAb28f.jpg large.jpg (98KB, 1783x1194px) Image search: [Google]
DIR-IUpV4AAb28f.jpg large.jpg
98KB, 1783x1194px
>>95107577
a BW is nice too
>>
File: tumblr_o8dvo0AOfL1rnwh4bo1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8dvo0AOfL1rnwh4bo1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x550px
necro bump
>>
They post updates on the tumblr, some storyboards and stuff. I think they said they are doing animation now
>>
>>95106450
So their plan is to make a pilot funded by potential fans and then go pitch the finished product directly to a studio and hope it gets picked up?

Seems kind of a backwards way to do things.
>>
>>95111544
Hey its not their money.
>>
>>95111612
Fair enough, I just figured the way the studio setup usually works is seeing what you are able to do with the resources that they give you when they approve your initial pitch.

Doing it this way might mean that they could afford a superior product but not necessarily one they could turn into a full show with the staff and budget approved for them by a company.

The designs look good though and I'd watch it.
>>
>>95111544
Maybe in the past- but in today's climate this is the only way to get a show made without the risk of it being shelved for decades. Studios are a lot less confident about taking on original ideas now, a lot of stuff never sees the light of day due to the contracts. You also risk executive meddling before you can even prove a concept.

This way they can make the show they want with the people they want. I imagine we'll be seeing a lot more people make pilots this way in the future.
>>
>>95112741
Also- now they aren't restricted to pitching to solely 1 studio- but many without having to wait for years to get the rights back if the original studio doesn't want to move forward (like the modifiers)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.