[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classic Titans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Control Freak attempts to prove his point about classic superhero cartoons by sending the Titans to a former version of Teen Titans Go!.

So that's why Cartoon Network hasn't show us anything about the "Labor Day" special

Why is this show so pathetic?
>>
It's so pathetic that

A) They need ads for it every commercial break
B) There's a constant countdown timer on screen
C) They have the VAs shouting "LABOR DAY" every hour or so during whatever they're airing.
>>
This is exactly why the show makes fun of you people.
>>
Calling it now. It's just going to be B&W rubberhose Titans.
>>
I know it's impossible, but do you guys ever wonder what would happen if we all decided to pretend TTG didn't exist for a while?
>>
>>95106463
It'd probably get cancelled.

But isn't season 4 suppose to be their last?
>>
The show is only pathetic because you are pathetic. You give them power by stooping to their level.
>>
>>95106706
HOnestly i dont think Teen Titans Go is the worst thing ever.It's just overplayed
>>
>>95106665
>It'd probably get cancelled

This. As long as this show gets attention, that's all that matters, and it doesn't matter if people will hate "Classic Titans" or not, cause people are still gonna see it

And I don't know if this show will end soon honestly
>>
the kids like it, apparently. It's one of the most-watched shows on the channel
>>
>>95108532
Because it's the "only" show on the channel.
>>
>>95108369
i know there's a lot of underage here...but even if everyone were underage i don't think what 4chan does or doesnt do will affect TTG

unless maybe if someone wants to put up a bunch of lite-brites of the characters in a major city
>>
>>95108575
It became the "only" show on the channel because it was the most watched show on the channel.
>>
>>95108532
Of course it is, there's nothing else on the channel to watch. Cartoon Network is committing suicide.
>>
>>95108369
>It'd probably get cancelled.
CN don't care if neckbeards don't watch their channel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.