[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which side are you on and why, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: civilwar.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
Which side are you on and why, /co/?
>>
>>95101107
I actually like Tony's side I mean casualties will happen if kids just pick up the mask and cape just to start punching bad guys but at the same time he executed it terribly.
>>
I was actually team Tony because I thought Cap was being selfish. And boy, did they let me know I picked the wrong side.
>>
>>95101107
Cap, if only because Tony starts shit like cloning Thor and putting people in interdimensional prison with no trial.
>>
As Cap explains, not every hero has the money to keep themselves and their families safe outside of work. SHIELD is infiltrated constantly so it's not like these files would be kept secure.
>>
Cap, I thought Cap from the onset for reasons better put in the fucking parody comic, but only thought my choice more and more obvious as Tonyteam went completely batshit.

Series was worth it just for the Daredevil Judas scene though.
>>
File: 1502349686165.jpg (246KB, 1280x1963px) Image search: [Google]
1502349686165.jpg
246KB, 1280x1963px
x-men side
>>
>>95101107

I'm with DC.

nuMarvel is absolute trash.
>>
>>95101107
Tony was clearly in the right, but they had to make him such a douche in order for him to be a villain
>>
>>95101107
Tony'side makes sense as a real life civvy. Howeveer, if I was a hero, I'd be all "fuck you Americky, I´m basically god."
>>
It's not really as simple as picking the character whose values you side with more.

Putting the government from Marvel's Universe in charge of superheroes is a dumb idea because there's always some villain within Government ready to take advantage of it (see Secret Empire) and Tony was made into a clear cut villain which sure didn't help things.

Ultimately I side with Steve, both in values and realizing that government-operated superheroes is just an idea that's never ever going to work in the longrun.

Again, separation of reality and in-comic government.
>>
Lol imagine the government sending Spider-Man over to beat the shit out of some Palestinian kids cause the government made him.
>>
>>95101354
RIP Wallflower
>>
Tony. They had to write them to act like idiots for the sole reason because how right their side initially was. I'm sorry but if you can accidentally level an entire building with your eye-laser beams because you sneezed too hard and your glasses dropped, you are volatile a person enough for the government to have extra surveillance on you in case you go berserk.
>>
>>95101107

Why does this guy's art always look air-brushed? I can't stand it.
>>
>>95102282

delet this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.