[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lets do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hjkjlk.png (529KB, 427x625px) Image search: [Google]
hjkjlk.png
529KB, 427x625px
Alright lets do this
>>
Wait, I knew Moon Girl was suppose to be smart, but fuck me, smartest person on Earth?
>>
Fucking Moon Girl.
>>
What exactly has Moon Girl done to establish her as the smartest?
>>
>>95100979
>>95100969

She solved a puzzle made by Bruce Banner (the, what, 4th or 5th smartest person on Earth?).
>>
>>95100949
Why does every new character have to be "LITERALLY THE SMARTEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!!1"?

Why can't they just be intelligent, like Peter Parker?
>>
>>95101015
Yeah, but what is she doing to make her so smart? Tony built the Iron Man suit, Reed is able to explore dimensions and even analyze the collapse of the multiveres, and Dr. Doom while running his own country also has endless knowledge of both Magic and Science.

What the fuck has MG done besides solving a puzzle?
>>
>>95101027
Because all stories operate in absolute these days.
>>
>>95101033

Stopped a fart gas cloud that would have killed all mutants.
>>
>>95101033
>What the fuck has MG done besides solving a puzzle?
She was born with a pussy, and women are underrepresented in comics, so Moon Girl has to be smartes on earth or little girls wont go into STEM fields
>>
>>95101033
>he can't just listen to her preach the truth and know she is the smartest
>>
>>95100949
What the fuck does that even mean?

Seriously, you have to be a preschooler to think intelligence(or in this case "smartness") can be ranked so quantifiably.

You can be the smartest mathematician in the world and not know what blastocyst is. Or Be able to engineer space ship but not know what composes a star's matter.

wtf is with marvels need to quantify who is smarter than who? It's like a god damn power ranking thread.
>>
I thought Cho's thing (from the Hercules mini I think) was he's ALWAYS supposed to be the 8th smartest.
>>
>>95101198
>"Look nerds, all our heroes are huge nerds, just like You! Buy our books please."
>>
File: RCO009_1482950162.jpg (484KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO009_1482950162.jpg
484KB, 1041x1600px
>>95101033
>Tony built the Iron Man suit,
That's hardly impressive, it only gets impressive once you get to Bleeding Edge, Extremist or the Venom Armour.
>Reed is able to explore dimensions and even analyze the collapse of the multiveres
He is currently outside of reality so he doesn't count
>Dr. Doom while running his own country also has endless knowledge of both Magic and Science.
Well he didn't take the news well
>>
>>95101198
>What the fuck does that even mean?
It means believe it or not people who write children's stories for a living tend not to be very smart.
>>
>>95101198
>>95101401

This.
>>
>>95101347
forget all the ones calling her credentials for that title. this page is worth it.
>>
>>95101198
IQs are in fact measured in quantifiable numbers.

What's obnoxious is when Marvel feels the need to say"Hey, why aren't there more women among this list of geniuses? Let's force some in there. And they all live in New York!"
>>
>>95101027
Because every token has to be a perfect Mary Sue, or else SJWs won't like them.
>>
>>95101859
And let's not forget that all Marvel females have the same personality, unless you're mischievous. That makes you evil like Black Cat and Emma Frost.
>>
>>95101859
To be fair, NYC has produced more Nobel Prize winners than anywhere else.
>>
>>95102015
And the majority of Nobel Winners are Jews, with Whites coming in Second and Asians Thread. No Black person has EVER received a Nobel in the sciences. Explain then, how the SMARTEST people on the Earth right now are two Black Girls (RiRi & MG).
>>
>>95101859
>IQs are in fact measured in quantifiable numbers.

IQs measure you similarity to other people based on age and culture. They are normalized around the mean of the population. In other words you can use them to gauge broadly how intelligent a person is but the score itself can not be applied as a ranking.

Case in point: IQ of a normal 5 year old is 100, IQ of a normal 25 year old is 100, IQ of a normal 100 year old is 100. Which one is smarter?

Marvel is trying to say the intelligence or "smartness", can be rank. I'm saying that a smart biologist knows more about Biology than say Stephen Hawking. But most people would say (correctly) that Stephen Hawking is smarter.

So my point, the real world of science is filled with specialization. It's physically impossible to quantify in a linear way something that is inherently complex.
>>
File: nigga pls.jpg (52KB, 366x436px) Image search: [Google]
nigga pls.jpg
52KB, 366x436px
>>95100979
She invented the Gender fluid.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.