[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>95095603
The hundreds of posters who try to drag politics into /co/. If conservatives have to be shit on 24/7 by media, any SJWs who get "triggered" by this scene need to reevaluate their place in the world.
>>
>Witty joke answer that nobody expects
>>
>>95095603
The answer will always be (You).
>>
>>95095700
FPBP and digits too.
>>
Carmen was being a high and mighty cunt. Dude just sits down to eat his fucking sandwich in peace and she starts preaching.
>>
>>95095603
Tumblr
>>
>>95095603
People who didn't watch the ep but think sjws get actually get called out in that show.
>>
Me.
>>
File: 1469718451857.png (173KB, 449x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469718451857.png
173KB, 449x337px
I barely know shit about this scene or the episode, and considering the reactions I've been seeing the last few days, I think I'll pass.
It feels like a bunch of fucking morons are either interpreting the scene (or the entire episode) incorrectly or are just using this as shitposting bait.
>>
>>95095603
Rob, by eatin' spinach
>>
>>95095603
/co/mblr for making 70 threads about it, motioning /pol/ to make double in half the time.
>>
>>95095603
>Who was in the wrong here?

The writers and animators.
>>
>>95095603
Gumball. The fuck is he on about "white bread is cheaper"? No it's not, you can get whole grain bread anywhere for practically the same price and it tastes much better.
>>
>>95095603
The cactus.
Send it back over the border where it belongs.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>95095700
>trying to suggest the rightwing doesn't deserve ridicule
>>
>>95100962
It deserves some ridicule, but not ALL of it. Meanwhile the left is treated like the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>95100962
>>95101770
The left deserves as much ridicule as the right and if you believe otherwise you're part of the problem.
>inb4 centrist horseshoe bullshit
>>
>>95101809
>>95101770
The right are the ones ruining everything right now, thats why they deserve more ridicule.
>>
>>95101903
Oh yeah I'm sure that's the intelligent way of thinking about it. There's literally no way you're wrong. It's 100% the right.
>>
>>95101903
>>95101809
>>95101770
Oh my god ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK YOU
>>
>>95095603
Is this a new episode? I have never seen this one. CN is just doing its usual TTG marathons all day, ever day so I'm out of the loop.
And I thought I grabbed all of Season 5 already in the last Win'O. So is season 6 starting? What's going on?
>>
File: 1391827514232.jpg (32KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
1391827514232.jpg
32KB, 272x272px
A twisted bait cleverly designed by the writers to cause an uproar online
>>
>>95101903
Then why is the the left rioting in the streets and lynching people?
>>
>>95102411
It's honest, good rioting and lynching. You have to prune the bad seeds and wrongthink somehow, anon.
>>
>>95100907
Wrong. On both counts.
>>
File: 112232434345.jpg (86KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
112232434345.jpg
86KB, 540x525px
>>95095603
They're both wrong.

Being a needlessly smug and self righteous cunt vs. being a tumblrfuck who is obsessed with callout culture and misusing social awareness buzzword shit to be untouchable.
>>
>>95102411
It's pure and righteous when the SJWs and antifa do it, Anon. Just ask them, they'll tell you.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT
It's a fucking COMEDY cartoon. This is done for shits and giggles. It's a fucking joke. Whether you find it funny or not doesn't change the fact it's done for a COMEDY cartoon. The same way Rick says god isn't real but you faggots bug out about that shit. So what if it bothers you, it's done because it's dumb fucking shit and it's done to be funny.
I never liked Rick and Morty that much, and I'm not too fond of Gumball's fifth season, but remember these are cartoons. Chill the fuck out already. Gumball had dabbing in it.
If Gumball had an episode where Anime girls come to his school and there was a joke on Moe tropes, would you people freak the fucking wig? If Gumball had an episode where the president of Elmore comes to his school and there's a Trump joke, would you people freak the fucking wig?
>>
>>95102411
>lynching people?
Until I actually see someone actually getting hung from a tree on the news I think we need to cut out this retarded hyperbole.
>>
Carmen, she should stop with the micro-aggressions
>>
>>95104655
>Until I actually see someone actually getting hung from a tree on the news
Isn't it more or less the same when they mug and curb-stomp people? No, no of course not. The literal definition of lynching is what separates a documented criminal act from hyperbole.

You and I both know the news never covers the grim stuff on the small folk unless they can point a finger at someone they dislike or use it to instill in fear in the correct people. It's dishonest to do such things, wouldn't you agree? Especially when BLM or antifa are responsible for it. Most dishonest to cover any of their "crimes". Wouldn't want you to get your pretty little head all righteously upset by their champion dogs' attacks on random bystanders. Besides, the riots are harmless. Nobody ever gets hurt, property damage is always minimal. They're really very good dogs. After all, it's those blasted evil white supremacists spurring them to action! How dare they be so frightful and nasty!
>>
>>95104575
tl;dr. calm down puerile faggot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.