[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's side was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: cap.jpg (127KB, 1167x648px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
127KB, 1167x648px
Who's side was better?
>>
>>95091775
They both looked nice.
>>
File: y5eOyig.jpg (452KB, 1293x900px) Image search: [Google]
y5eOyig.jpg
452KB, 1293x900px
Stan's side, clearly
>>
FRANCINE!
>>
I'm gonna have to detract points from Stan for how poorly stitched together that lampshade is.
>>
For a kitchen, marbel is FAR superior to wood.
>>
>>95091795
Fpbp
>>
>>95091775
Francine

I don't like log cabins and I do like that plant on top of the cabinet
>>
Francine's. Modern is cooler, don't you want to be cool? In fact, if I could, I'd go past modern and make my house look futuristic. It'd look like the Kamino cloning facility or something.
>>
>>95091775
I say Francine because the style Stan is going for is tacky in an urban development
>>
>>95091775
Neither.
>Living room that close to kitchen
>Island meme
>No table to eat at
>Francine has TV behind the couch
>Wood floors in a fucking kitchen
>Stone floors in a fucking kitchen
>Dead animals that close to cooking counter
>Giant bay window letting out all the heat
>Fucking cabinets how do they work?
>Plant you can't see or reach on top of cabinet
They are both awful
>>
Francine easily. Maybe if the Smith's lived in a heavily wooded area Stan's side would look nice but since they reality they live in suburbia it just comes off as extremely tacky and gimmicky.
>>
>>95091775
Francine's would be much easier to keep clean.
I like the look of Stan's more, but to actually live in long term, it would be a lot more work.
>>
>>95091895
Right? It looks like you just walked into a Cracker Barrel on Stan's half
>>
>>95091775
Stan's. I could do without the moose leg stool though. My uncle had a table like that and I always found it to be creepy.
>>
>>95091815
STAN!
>>
>>95091775
Left is trying too hard.
Right is just bland.
>>
>>95092030
FRANCIIIINE!
>>
>>95092044
MISTAH AND LADY!
>>
>>95091775
I think Stan gets the cozy points
>>
Stan's looks comfy and a nice place to read a book. Francine's looks sterile.
>>
>>95091817
That's the style
Guughh!
>>
>>95091891
>Living room that close to kitchen
You shut your whore mouth
>>
>>95091775

Francine's side is too "cold" for my liking. Too sterile and angular.
>>
>>95091775
>the man's hideout/cave in his own house
I dislike this moronic trope
>>
>>95091775
>irregular stone flor on the inside

Francine's side is a crime against humanity
>>
>>95091775
Stan's looks nicer to me, but has a little too much clutter going on with all those jars around the cast iron. The only thing that I like better on Francine's side is the marble counter, but overall everything on her side looks too much like a doctors office.
>>
>>95092285
I was actually thinking that would look better on part of Stan's side.
>>
>>95091775
Both are fairly good concepts with only one minor flaw each (stone floor on kitchen, fake hunting trophies furniture) but terribly executed due to the imposed space and geometry constrains.
>>
>>95092338
it would look better outdoors, this doesn't work inside the house
>>
The nook window makes no sense at all to have behind your sink. You are supposed to put it near a sitting area. As well Stan's glass top coffee table clashes with everything in his area.
>>
Why would a rustic theme kroom have a glass table?
>>
>>95091775
I hate glass counters
>>
I like the red line. It adds character to the house.
>>
I have such a strong conflict deciding between both aesthetics
>>
>>95091775
Right because it was more modern
>>
>>95091775
Stan's Side would be nice to stay in during a summer vacation trip

Francine's Side would be better for living in general
>>
I was thinking:

left has a good feel but a bad look. I don't want to say "tacky" but something is off. Maybe it's the straight log cuts and the placement. I've seen and been in real log cabins. This aint it (especially that roof)

right is too sterile. I like marble countertops and a bay window in the right placement on a house (mainly northwest corner in a U.S. house) can be fine. The overall color is hideous, and the cabinets are terrible.
>>
>>95095749
>I don't want to say "tacky"
>Oxen head with nose ring
>Lamp made up of poorly stitched together animal skin
>Stool legs are dear hooves
>He doesn't even live in the woods; he lives in the suburbs far from it in fact
Nigga, it's tacky as fuck.
>>
>>95091775
What's wrong with a mix of the two?
>>
>>95091775
Francine
>>
>>95091775
i'd probably go crazy living on Stan's side for a while, it's just constant shades of brown assaulting your eyes. Francine's side has some variety to it, also a better TV
>>
This is gonna be a really obvious answer, but I would like to go camping on Stan's side. It's really over the top for a place to live.

Francine's is a way more versatile for day to day living. You only have one, very limited theme with Stan's side. Francine's side could be anything you needed it to be
>>
>>95091775

The one with the hot blonde who is obviously going to want to have revenge sex.
>>
>>95091775
what's wrong with a bay window?
>>
>>95097721
>cucking a fine man like stan smith.
Go fuck Cleveland browns wife instead.
>>
File: nitro3.jpg (21KB, 311x250px) Image search: [Google]
nitro3.jpg
21KB, 311x250px
>>95091817
Yeah, he really jewed it, didn't he.
>>
>>95091775

>Harvest Moon house upgrading
>>
>>95092285
could just be tile
>>
Left is a cozy cabin I'd be down to stay in for a couple weeks. Right is a McMansion with too much IKEA, but I wouldn't mind visiting. So I guess Stan?

Though he's gotta get rid of the skin lamp, it feels pretty serial killer-ish.
>>
>>95091891
>how do cabinets work?
>>
>>95091775
they're both pretty unappealing in that style, honestly

and francine's is a little too grey
>>
>>95091775
Log cabin can last for centuries.
>>
>>95091775

I like how cozy and practical Stan's side is, but Francine's side looks like an actual home.

The right would be ideal to live in, while the left would be the man cave in the garage.
>>
>>95091891
>cabinets blocking the door
fucking disaster wating to happen
>>
>>95103148
Calm down little fella
>>
>>95091885
>urban
you mean sub-urban
>>
>>95091775
whos holiday parties were better?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.