[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80's turtles will meet Nick turtles again in this month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This time in a special of three episodes. 80's Shredder and Kraang will appear.
>>
>>95088062
Thanks for sharing old news.
>>
>>95088156
>Could someone please say
No, because they're not fucking retarded like you. It's a business. They make shows to make money, and that's what nostalgia does. You should be old enough to realize this.
>>
>>95088156
The original that you seem to hate so much is the reason TMNT is still around. IDW wouldn't be making comics about the turtles if not for that lame kids show.
You don't have to like it but you should respect it.
>>
>>95088081
Dont be a jerk, if it were not for this thread, I would have never know. I stopped watching this show in season 4. How is season 5?
>>
>>95088156
>Rule number 1? No references or homages
No references and homages to any incarnation or just the 80s cartoon? Because the 2003 cartoon generally kept out references to the 80s cartoon beyond mocking jabs.
>>
>>95088250
>Hey retard
Says the guy that thinks a franchise that gets a nostalgia revamp every 5 years is unprofitable.
>>
>>95088277
Season 5 is pretty good. The overarching plot ended with the conclusion of season 4, so the final season is a set of standalone mini-arcs where the writers are just having fun without the baggage of an ongoing narrative.

These are the arcs for the final season, in case you're curious:
>A four episode arc which acts as an epilogue for Shredder's story, where Tigerclaw summons a demon (voiced by Mark Hamill) to resurrect Shredder. It doesn't go well.
>A one-hour special where Newtralizer returns, leading Mona Lisa to arrive on Earth.
>A three episode arc guest-starring Usagi (with the first part written by Stan Sakai)
>A standalone episode set in the past involving Splinter and the turtles when they were babies (this episode was written by Kevin Eastman and it was actually better than the premise sounds)
>A monster-themed four parter with Renet, inspired by the old Universal Monsters variant toys from the 80s toyline (this'll be airing next month)
>A three episode crossover with characters from the 80s cartoon and heavily featuring Bebop and Rocksteady (this'll be on DVD next week and on TV sometime around November)
>A three episode finale set 50 years in the future
>>
>>95088156
If it makes you feel better, Bay's Ninja Turtles 2 movie tried to pander to 80sfags and it still bombed so badly that the sequel and franchise was cancelled.
>>
>>95088530
Did they ever talk about April's mom?
>>
>>95088530
Oh, it's just that the space arc was boring me. I guess I have to keep watching it. Thanks anon
>>
>>95088630
Not since season 3 with that monster mom thing. I hope we could see if she is alive or not.
>>
>>95088530

Has there been any mention of the 2003 TMNT guys popping up? I thought I read somewhere that they might pop up in the crossover episodes.

Also I enjoyed those Usagi episodes way more than I thought I would and really liked the VA for Usagi.
>>
>>95088907
Nothing about the 2003 show. Only references of the 80's show in the crossover. And there will be also a music video at the end of the episode I think, but it's not canon, just a extra.
>>
>>95088599
>If it makes you feel better, Bay's Ninja Turtles 2 movie tried to pander to 80sfags and it still bombed so badly that the sequel and franchise was cancelled.
You know, I LIKED the 2007 CGI TMNT film. And it seems it made money.
Why did they never made a sequel with it?
>>
>>95088907
I don't think the Nick Turtles crew care much for the 4Kids Turtles, plus I don't know if non-union actors can be hired for union productions.
>>
>>95088907
nickolodeaon treats the series like a black sheep because they know if kids nowadays watched it would surpass their show ratings; although 2012 is really good don't get me wrong, but I grew up with 2003 and it will always be the best TMNT adaption in my opinion.
>>
File: image.png (457KB, 800x889px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457KB, 800x889px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.