[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PlayKids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

They've made a couple of new music videos for this cute preschool cartoon, but they've only shown up on the Brazilian channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSf0Jy_Bje0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QP1EWUxTg
>>
>>95085760

Man... I was only anticipating new english language videos - in particular, english language episodes (which there are criminally very little of).

I guess I settle with these. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
>>
>>95085760
UMA
>>
File: How Things Grow! I Love to Learn.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
How Things Grow! I Love to Learn.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>95086062
I think the company is actually based in Brazil, which is why they get videos first.
>>
Thanks to these friends, I actually had my 4yo niece who came over earlier today to do a colour-in of Kate and Mimi. Good deal of fun, she identified Kate as a cat and Mimi as a... dog.
>>
File: sailor.png (156KB, 850x433px) Image search: [Google]
sailor.png
156KB, 850x433px
>>95085760

This sailor looks like something straight out of a 50s UPA cartoon, pretty cool.
>>
>>95086084
DELICIA
>>
>>95086084
>>95087138

???
>>
File: hug.gif (992KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
992KB, 600x359px
I'm just going to take the opportunity to post this gif, which makes me happy.
>>
File: kate svg.png (35KB, 447x374px) Image search: [Google]
kate svg.png
35KB, 447x374px
Began trying to draw Kate.

It's... an attempt.
>>
I still wish they'd put the full episodes up online. The ones with actual dialogue. The songs are cute, but you can't really establish the characters through songs.
>>
>>95088571

Maybe we can send a kind message to the creators begging for more?
>>
>>95087182
>>
>>95088830
I just downloaded the app on BlueStacks. Turns out, you have to pay for the episodes. There are ten total, but only one is free, and it's the one they already uploaded. The other nine require a subscription.

I guess that's why this stuff has higher production values than other YouTube shows, since they are selling it, but it's unfortunate.
>>
>>95087296
>"heads so huge they can't hug properly"
>"the animators resort to head rubbing instead of animation fuckery"

It's like they're trying to avoid triggering people who knows their shit about animation instead of just halfassing it.
>>
File: Cute Dogs.jpg (167KB, 2048x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Dogs.jpg
167KB, 2048x1101px
>>95086062
Yeah, where can I find the actual episodes that they did? All I remember from the last thread are the songs, and maybe one fully voiced short.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.