[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Though I know I should be wary.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Though I know I should be wary.
>>
File: striped.jpg (11KB, 236x175px) Image search: [Google]
striped.jpg
11KB, 236x175px
Still I venture someplace scary.
>>
File: giphy.gif (277KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
277KB, 500x378px
Ghostly haunting I turn loose!
>>
File: CandleJack05.jpg (14KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
CandleJack05.jpg
14KB, 300x400px
Candle Jack. Candle Jack! Ca
>>
BEETLEJUICE

BEETLEJUICE

BEETLEJUI*cough cough* AH, DAMN
>>
>>95084846
How did a goth stereotype well received by children and families at that time? What the actual fuck?
>>
>>95084940
I personally think it's because the Burton film paved the way, mind you the movie mostly created the goth stereotype in Lydia. Not saying that she was the FIRST, just sort of the first in contemporary (to the time) pop culture. Vampyra, Elvira, and that Witch I can't remember the name of were much more likely to be the progenitors of that style (mind you, I get that Vampy is NOT goth, but it's so close that I can't say one didn't inspire the other at the very least).
>>
>>95084940
Goths only became infamous and after Columbine, before than that, they were mostly considered harmless kids who have different hobbies than other people. I even doubt she was considered as goth at the time when the show was on air because subculture wasn't even that big in the early 90's.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 800x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 800x878px
>>
>>95084886
Would he come to take himself away if he said his own name?
>>
>>95087212
Nope.
>>
>>95086851
>
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.