[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Thoughts?
>>
It's a masterpiece
>>
>>95084431
The art looks whatever.
The story may be neat, but I don't think I can look past the art.
>>
>>95084431
Terrible art and almost no character development. Couldn't stand it
>>
>>95084431
I find it funny how many people missed the point of the story.
>>
>>95084782
i don't know what was the point of the story either. For meit just looks like straight up teenage drama.
>>
>>95084782

Not as hard as people who wanted Scott and Knives to hook up at the end of the movie.
>>
File: ScottPilgrimThread.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ScottPilgrimThread.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Sad Crash.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Crash.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>95084431
I had the game before they took it off the xbox market place. Then my dad bought a hardireve so I put it on the hardrive. One of the games I played got corrupted and then corrupted all of the games to the point they were unplayable or it wouldmn't let me play itat all I can never replay the game anymore feel bad man
>>
>>95084742
I feel the exact opposite.
I think the artstyle is neat but I can't see the story as anything other than teenage/college kiddie drama.
>>
>chadlet having issues with getting multiple gfs and zero to no self reflection on everyone's part

Why do smarter people read this and pretend it's not shallow as fuck
>>
Its gay

Like annoying levels of "everybody turns out gay".
>>
>>95085600
>teenage drama
>Almost every character is twenty something
>The teenage characters are constantly called young
>>
>>95085774
yeah, the story looks like teenage drama despite their age too me anon.

>>95085702
technically you can't buy the game anymore but you can download it as many times as you like, at least on PSn store. You just have to go through your purchases and redownload the game.
>>
File: Kim-Pine.png (5KB, 211x138px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Pine.png
5KB, 211x138px
>>95085747
This irritated me. Does this actually happen in real life? Was Bryan one of the few straight people in a group of friends that was mostly gay and so he decided to write that in?

Also, reminder that Kim Pine is best girl.
>>
>>95085899
isn't Brian canadian? That would explain a lot actually.
>>
>>95085949

the level of ignorance in this post is difficult to explain
>>
>>95086187

just accept that canadians are bisexual by nature
>>
>>95085949
at this point sweden is the only country that beats canada in the faggotry departament anon.
>>
File: 1501345021673.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501345021673.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>95084431

I think a lot of people go into Scott Pilgrim expecting sort of a typical slice of life comedy, and while in many respects it is, the fucked up ambiguity of whats "real" and what "isnt real" puts a lot of people off. It trails off and does its own thing, and tells stories and shows characters thoughts entirely through visuals instead of outright explaining shit. I find it ironic that Scott Pilgrim relied so fucking heavily on the fact that it was a comic, and yet it got made into a hugely successful live action film.

The movie adaption is literal garbage that's only popular because of its director's past projects and the fact that it was "quirky". If you compare it to the comics it's just a rushed piece of shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.