[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0Pt25S7.gif (332KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
0Pt25S7.gif
332KB, 500x299px
>>
>>95083628
>I'll make a man out of you
One of those things that they wouldn't get away with today.
>>
>>95084159
Even if it came out as is today, /co/ would still bitch about her beating all the men at the training and the movie in general being femenist propaganda.
>>
>>95084159
I think would, because part of the point was that they were saying "Be a man" while Mulan ended up excelling the most. It was irony
>>
>I never want to see a naked man again
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>95084250
Would? Keep watching this thread.
>>
>>95084263
It would probably be a boy being trained by a woman. "I'll make a woman out of you." and then all the women would commence the beating of the main protagonist.
>>
>>95084368
mushrooms
old gross sticky mushrooms
>>
PLAY THE GAME
>>
>>95084159
Liberal college students fuckin love this song though.

Also it would still work since as another anon said, theres the irony behind it of the main character trying to be a man.

And then at the end of the movie they reprise the song as the men dress as women.
>>
>>95084159
no they could

now if it was make a woman out of you...

or if this was relating to trans, with all of their mental problems...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.