[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is DOOM the best character in comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 23

File: eeQebWW.png (926KB, 777x639px) Image search: [Google]
eeQebWW.png
926KB, 777x639px
Is it because he manages to blend so many genres together? Is it because he's both hammy and terrifying? What is it /co/?
>>
Bunch of REEEEEEEchards loves in this place...
>>
File: 1496970868848.png (187KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496970868848.png
187KB, 800x800px
Bump
>>
>>95077927

Doom has never been terrifying. He's a hammy super-dictator who can back up a giant ego with an apparently infinite well of super science.

Basically, he's a nerd power fantasy.

I find him equally endearing and disturbing for that reason.
>>
>>95078937
>I find him equally endearing and disturbing for that reason.
Why disturbing?
>>
In the world of increasing realism within the comic universe, and the increasing intrusion of uncomfortable real world issues into comic books, sometimes you just want a magical superscientist dictator who speaks in the 3rd person to bombast the scenes back into the Silver Age with his mere presence.

Doom is just a straight up Silver Age black hole. His mere presence alters a comic's genre irrevocably toward a sillier, funner age of comic books that's appreciated by people who are tired of the tone of modern comics -- or dislike them altogether for whatever reason.

It's similar to whenever Nox showed up in Wakfu. You knew that it went from an outright kid's show to a shounen manga that implicitly had an outright genocidal superwizard with a legitimately sad backstory to darken the mood.

Doom is the opposite of that. He's an utterly hilarious villain who manages being silly without being stupid in most contexts. He's just here to bring back the glory days of when villains were fucking awesome and their evil was more for show than to actually make valid literary or social commentary.
>>
>>95079023
That's pretty deep bro.
>>
>>95079096
People appreciate a hearty meal of raw, unironic comic book villainy. It goes unstated that Doom isn't really a bad person so much as he is a Bad Guy. You can root against him without hating him on an emotional level. In fact, most of the time you're going to be rooting for him (at least a bit) a bit because he's got the heroic levels of determination mixed with an underdog charm without having aims that ever really evil per se.

There's just charm in being a large ham, and Doom's nearly-self-aware-but-not-quite usage of it hits the sweet spot that makes him charming and charismatic.
>>
>>95077927
Dooms just a mary sue with plot armor and it makes zero sense how he is able to maintain his nation at all in the world of Marvel. Who does he trade with to keep it afloat? Where do the supplies come from?
>>
>>95079124
>it makes zero sense how he is able to maintain his nation at all in the world of Marvel. Who does he trade with to keep it afloat? Where do the supplies come from?
He has a US embassy and is on good terms with the rest of Europe. Latveria is small enough that Doom's creations are enough to cover the costs. As for the rest, they have a fertille land I guess and are able to grow their own food.
>>
>>95078977
Think of a random co poster. Give him his own country, or superpowers. How long until things start going... a little bit Dr Doom-ish?
I for one would invade/massacre Mexico. "They're not Doom-bots, they're automated law enforcement. OK so a few (thousand) people died because they were committing crimes right in front of them, or were known felons, I see no need to apologize for it."
And that's not even adding magical evil powers to the mix.
>>
>>95079156
>I for one
When you put it like that, yeah... I'd like to think that I'd be better than that, but I would surely fill my gulags in just days, I'd then try and take back The City. Bomb the Skopjans... Damn, we're all just fucking savages at the end, aren't we?
>>
File: santa doom.jpg (80KB, 400x443px) Image search: [Google]
santa doom.jpg
80KB, 400x443px
>>95077927
Because he's so jolly
>>
>>95077927
>Why is DOOM the best character in comics
Marvel comics, maybe. He wouldn't even breach the top 10 in DC, let alone indie comics.
>>
File: tumblr_ooqc0v5BFb1qk6saio1_1280.jpg (429KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooqc0v5BFb1qk6saio1_1280.jpg
429KB, 1280x1280px
>>95079171
>He wouldn't even breach the top 10 in DC, let alone indie comics.
>>
>>95079145
So a dedicated super villein who proclaims every week how he wants to take over the world, has been known to launched terrorist attacks on the US, and more, is on good terms with European allies? Nonsensical, if anything the country would be sanctioned even worst than Iran + Best Korea combined.

There is just no way US wouldn't get on it's allies case about trading with Doom's country.
>>
>>95079171

I'm more of a DC than Marvel guy, but I'd put him in the Top 5 of a list of great comics characters regardless of company.
>>
>>95079206
What terrorist attacks anon? Most of the time it's the US heroes who attack Doom. For every time he invades the Baxter Building, the F4 help some schmuck start a rebellion in Latveria. During Dark Reign Osborn wiped his record clean even.
>>
Because he's in an eternal dick measuring contest with a guy with stretchy powers and winning
>>
File: 1492215718180.png (535KB, 787x645px) Image search: [Google]
1492215718180.png
535KB, 787x645px
>DOOM thread
By far among the best threads on /co/
>>
>>95079206
>There is just no way US wouldn't get on it's allies case about trading with Doom's country.
Saudi Arabia did that too, but Doom has no oil there
>>
>>95077927
because you have shit tase and love shit characters
>>
>>95077927
Doom is appealing because he's ridiculous and revels in it, hits the notes of an idealized enlightened dictator, is suave and savvy enough to be charming despite his gigantic ego. He also chews scenery like Raul Julia in Street Fighter
>>
>>95079168
For the best of us, our starting point is Dr Horrible. Bullied, abused, ignored, etc. The majority of the planet earth doesn't have any sanctity of human life unless there are witnesses or police capable of catching a killer. The world is a mess, the political structure is jammed like a printer from red tape and kickback-greed, the rabble are idiots, and they all have a need to be ruled by a strong leader who will force them and others to adhere to behaving themselves.
The less order, peace, and stability we have, the more we want it. The more peace and stability we have, the less we care about it because it must be working right so I'm gonna go have a beer. Dr Doom would give us everything we want, all across the world, all the different countries and cultures, right down to the Simpsons quotes of brutalize criminals, lower taxes, and rule you like a king.
>>
>>95079728
This. Doom is the leader every person wants but knows they shouldn't have
>>
>>95079799
Is Doom the sociopolitcal equivalent of women wanting bad boys?
>>
>>95079871
basically, yes

Way back in the 2000's I remember this dude on the daily show who had written a book called China For A Day, which explored how people want a totalitarian regime that can cut through bullshit like rights and laws to get things done, but somehow doesn't fall to corruption and abuse like it always does. The idea is that the ideal government would have to be ruled by the mind of a God - an incorruptible, perfectly informed, omniscient but benevolent force. We know intellectually that strongmen leaders are bad, but we WANT them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBeoreJr4Yc
>>
>>95079871
Doom is our thirst for change for the better. Both in real life- "what do you mean this good idea wasn't implemented?" "Why don't you all just behave yourselves?" "Why do you not listen unless somebody yells at you?", and that he's trying to be an active force for change in a comic book, a status quo written down. Even in 'events'. He was the villain of Battleworld- a change in the status quo. And as such was left out of Secret Hydra Empire- a chance for everybody to go and beat up Captain America.
>>
>>1215409

How does he drink without spilling half of it into his mask?
>>
>>95077927
I don't know if I can pin it down as one thing, there's lots of things that make him great.

But why don't they push Doom more? Except for the original Infinity Gauntlet, everything Doom has ever been in has been improved by him being in it. Favorite villain, period.
>>
Doom has slowly crept into my number one favorite villain spot, doom is dank
>>
>>95079908
Have you been watching Legend of the galactic heroes?
>>
>>95079908
I agree. Latveria and Doom has every single ingredient to be Kim Jong Un, but he just isn't. The Latverians love being under Dooms rule. He as a Star Trek captains luck with making judgement calls for his people, and never sacrifices their well being for his own gain. It's the dream scenario, led by a dream ruler. It's what every single college freshman who ever claimed "Communism would be great if it was ever done RIGHT for once" wants to believe could happen.
>>
File: thebigboys.jpg (472KB, 674x1005px) Image search: [Google]
thebigboys.jpg
472KB, 674x1005px
Guess who Adam Warlock and Dr Strange need to call when they need someone to stop a fight between Thanos and the Surfer?
>>
He's also a dope ass rapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpVnuD6qnHw
>>
>>95079908
>>95080141
>>95080289
What would happen if Doom started employing Judges (as in Judge Dredd)?They kinda tackled it over at 2099, but I wonder if it'd make or break Latveria.
>>
>>95080491
It wouldn't be necessary, people don't really rebel or commit crime aside from accidents and minor crimes of passion. A Judge would either be useless, or run away with power and make things worse.
>>
>>95080289

Doom's ego is interesting like that. While a lot of dictators feel the need to feed their own ego through lies and propaganda and statues and street names, Doom prefers to prove himself. I bet that one of the reasons Latveria does so well under Doom is because someone accused him of being no better than a cruel despot, Doom responding with "I'll show you" and making everything wonderful for his citizens.
>>
>>95080610
That's a pretty darn good headcanon anon.
>>
>>95080610
Yeah man it's just another piece of why he's such an interesting and compelling character. I'd totally believe it if that's why he decided to run a country. It's not even like he's never failed, he defenitely has, he just never let's it effect his people. He takes the blow to himself, and he makes himself stronger because of it.
>>
>>95080289
It's monarchy, not communism.
>>
>>95080633
Is Doom actually... a hero? Seriously, his death-count isn't even that big. Stark killed 50 Terrorists while escaping alone. Who has Doom killed? Cassie Lang while doped on Life Force, whom he brought back. He even took on the blame for House of M and Disassembled to spare Wanda the pain. He's at least more heroic than Magneto.

*Unthinkable doesn't count and that was a Doombot dammit!
>>
>>95080679
Doom only kills when it benefits him. He even kills asgardians....him killing Kelda is something I can't forgive him for, and the only reason I am not a Doomfag
>>
When is the story where doom helps the f4 fight a group of evil reeds? Is it in hickman's f4?
>>
>>95080679
This is precisely why he is such a good character. He's a villain, right? Of course he is, but then he's also benevolent. He wants what is best for his people, hell probably humanity in general, he just doesn't trust anyone other than himself to be able to do it.

There's the old axiom that the villain tends to be the hero of their own story. think Doom is absolutely one of the best examples of that.
>>
>>95080679
He is kind of an ancient Greek hero. He goes on journeys and quests to better the life of his people and show everyone that he is the best and strongest there is. And same as Greek heroes he periodically battles against "fate", status quo in the comic world, but unlike them he sometimes wins or at least pulls off a draw.
>>
>>95079023
>Doom: Make Marvel Great Again
>>
File: 77f7f3bff38c9ad5bdff2541f73056b2.jpg (252KB, 736x1117px) Image search: [Google]
77f7f3bff38c9ad5bdff2541f73056b2.jpg
252KB, 736x1117px
The only time Doom ever scared me was when he tricked Magneto into murdering a little girl just to prove a point.
>>
>>95081135
god damn it...I love Doom but fuck him for making Magneto evil again. I always prefer Magneto as an anti-hero
>>
>>95081135
Gonna need a context or a dump now
You can't leave it hanging like that
>>
>>95080797
anyone?
>>
File: But He is Doom!.jpg (2MB, 814x3509px) Image search: [Google]
But He is Doom!.jpg
2MB, 814x3509px
>>95077927
Because he is DOOM!
>>
>>95081212
Doom gets into a huge argument over philosophy and shit with Magneto, and inadvertently gets Magneto to spill too much of his own backstory in front of the girl, and he convinces him to kill her because she knows too much now
>>
>>95081298
basically the whole thing was to test how far Magneto would be willing to go, although WHY I don't remember
>>
File: XFACAnn4_Magneto5.jpg (118KB, 557x276px) Image search: [Google]
XFACAnn4_Magneto5.jpg
118KB, 557x276px
>>95081212
>>
File: XFACAnn4_Magneto6.jpg (250KB, 559x572px) Image search: [Google]
XFACAnn4_Magneto6.jpg
250KB, 559x572px
>>95081334
remember this when you post the "doom is a good guy" meme
>>
>>95081334
>>95081365
>implying the girl isn't a Doombot
>>
>>95080797
Yes
>>
>>95081579
awww, just the final issue? I'd have hoped it'd be a longer arc
>>
>>95080314
>Drax was that big once
>>
>>95081450
>implying that wasn't a retcon to cover their asses

the whole story would have no point if she was a robot
>>
I know this is a doom thread, not an ff one, but are byrne's ff any good?
>>
>>95080998
I just wish he wasn't a filthy gyppo. Goddamn Kirby. Couldn't he have just made him a normal Slav? Or an Askenazi Jew or something?
>>
File: 11.jpg (602KB, 1134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
602KB, 1134x1600px
>>
>>95082091
Give us at least Doom, we don't have a lot of gypsy character
>>
>>95082111
>be Frank
>kill "criminals"
>kill even for petty crimes
>pretend you've NEVER EVER hurt a civilian
>claim superiority over the guy whose only legit crime is that he has an autistic rage

Wew
e
w
>>
File: doom_has_all_the_women.jpg (422KB, 1280x1953px) Image search: [Google]
doom_has_all_the_women.jpg
422KB, 1280x1953px
>>95079156
>>95078977
>>95078937
yeah, pretty much
>>
>>95079617
whats your favorite character anon?
>>
>>95082129
And what do the rest of us Balkans have uh? Doom is white as snow while you like an Arab. Doesn't the hypocrisy bother you?
>>
>>95082175
I didn't insult you, don't call me an arab m8
If you take us Doom, we end up with nothing, you're just being egoist
>>
I like Doom when he's presented as a classy and hammy villian; not a plot-armored, savior of humanity anti-hero.
>>
>>95080314
>Right in the fucking middle of them.
Nice.
>>
>>95082195
what have you done to deserve something?
Dont get me wrong I like Doom as a gypsy for the magical background, but I can't really see cause for having pride in being a gypsy when the stereotype largely holds up, and the "exceptions" you occasionally meet tend to not live the caravanning, squatting, begging, thieving lifestyle; lapsed gypsies, so to speak.
>>
>>95082195
And I just asked you, what do the rest of the Balkans have? Doom, Wanda and Pietro are all gypsies. Besides,why did "insult" you? Isn't your skin darker, like an Arab's instead of a Serbian's or a Bulgarian's?
>>
>>95082258
>>95082272
This is funny since to Americans all you eastern europeans are trash anyway
>>
>>95082294
...Oh no, a bunch of central European (who hate us already) immigrants hate us! What can we do?!
>>
>>95082294
I'm American, and can say that the general opinion is a mix of ambivalence and "aren't their women hot?" towards eastern europeans, while the perception of gypsies is still pretty darn low
>>
>>95082175
>Be a gypsy
>The word is of similar context as Injun
>Most of the superheroes that have the same ethnic background are just called gypsy
>Many are thieves
>The rest are witches
>Small percentage of swashbucklers
>Dick
At least Doom isn't covered in fucking scarves all the time or completely thinking with his cock.
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (568KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
568KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>95082294
>>95082370
I'm not Eastern though, I'm Greek. And pure-blooded as well, since both of my parents are from small islands that never mixed. I'm white as snow, really.
>>
File: Doom.png (183KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
Doom.png
183KB, 300x274px
keep calm and bump doom threads
>>
I am totally not DOOM LORD OF LATVERIA and I want to ask my fellow non-latverian shitposter peasant faggots what fantastic four run is the one with the beyond lewd susan outfit? (the boob-window 4 one).
I, who am not DOOM, need it for reasons.
>>
>>95077927
its because metal masks are cool
>>
>>95083330
Well said old sport!
>>
>>95077927
Doom is the Putin of comics.
>>
>There are people who like Viktor von Dork
Hilarious.
>>
File: 1486402675449.gif (76KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486402675449.gif
76KB, 320x240px
RICHARDS ACKBAR
>>
>>95083666
>liking the guy whose wife stays with him only so that he won't turn into a supervillain
>>
>>95083292
Anyone?
>>
>confused people being anti-gypsy
There was that whole way of thought back then about how cities and city-folk were not to be trusted, and that country folk led more honest and worthier lives. City people were money-greedy rat-race rat-bags, while city people gently tended their fields, said they prayers, and were faithful to their wives. Remember, Kirby's Apocalypse (DC comics, the planet of Darkside) was a caricature of the hell that is city life. If you're not a hippy, you're a prisoner. So being a gypsy was being closer to living how God intended you to, while, say Reed was a ivory tower living technocrat who could save the day, but not improve the lot of the common man in the street. Why do you think Tony Stark was such a jerk? It wasn't the alcohol, it was the businessman life he led. THEN it was the alcohol.
>>
>>95084667
But that's all pretty stupid. Gyppos steal shit ESPECIALLY from the country folk. Stark had to fight tooth and nail to keep his contracts. People forget this, but at the start, Stark Munitions wasn't some huge juggernaut, it was a modest ammunitions firm that helped Tony live a comfortable life. And Doom's "tragedy" was a result of the choices of his folks. Mess with the fire and you get burned.
>>
this
>>95083766
reed is basically evil scientist level
especially when his motivations are compared to Doom's
>>
i was thinking about checkin this out cause I hear it's supposed to be doom's redemption arc
>>
>>95086367
Nothing happens, it'll anger you, the twist will redeem it, and everyone is written OOC, while Ree-Ree drops in to get shilled... but Victor is legitimately written good.
>>
>>95080491
Judges are corruptible. Bent judges happen regularly. Doombots don't have such issues.
>>
>>95086367

Holy shit that armor design.
>>
>>95081746
So what magneto has microwave powers that can melt regular people's faces? That's new to me.
>>
Doom is a fucking PUNK.

Everyone talks about how horrible a villain he is, yet every damn one of his reads, at least the ones that I've seen or been suggested to see by /co/, depict him as more of a fucking antihero than an actual villain.

Joker -- Killed Jason Todd, paralyzed Barbara, killed Sarah, etc.

Magneto -- Ripped Wolverine's fucking skeleton out

Green Goblin -- Killed Gwen Stacy, all of the psychological damage to his own fucking son

Doom -- The nigga delivered Reed Richards' child.

His big "act of villainy" there was just NAMING THE GIRL. Sure, you can toss out the whole "oh well he was proving that he could do something that Richards couldn't, he could help his family when Richards could not", or the bs "Oh well he's a classy motherfucker dohoho/he's an honorable villain" crap out there, but when it comes down to it, Doom hasn't done SHIT.

That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.
>>
>>95081746
...I always thought the girl WAS a robot. Her skull looks metallic, and considering Magneto melts it, well...

>>95086592
This pasta is bad and you should feel bad. The "Doom is a filthy gyppo" guy that spammed /co/ a while back was more entertaining.
>>
File: doom btfo.jpg (456KB, 1027x1600px) Image search: [Google]
doom btfo.jpg
456KB, 1027x1600px
>>
>>95086592
You're right of course. Doom doesn't compare to the others in villainy because all his evil has reasons and explanations. The others are just animals. And being an honorable villain and classy man is not a bad thing. You may want to read that Fantastic Four series that was out a year or two ago. Starring Ant Man Lang, She-Hulk, etc. Eventually they go and defeat Dr Doom, and Ant man gives this running speech that tears into Doom's character savagely. Worth reading.
>>
>>95086578
Magneto used to be able to tap into electromagnetism and shoot bolts of lightning. It's been awhile since they let him do that, but all the artwork from the 90s and earlier has his with purple/pink bolts coming from his hands? That's not a visualization of magnetism, that's electricity.
>>
>>95087339
>he liked Fraction's "the Living Tribunal came down to punish Doom" story

Wew Lad
>>
>>95086592
>Doom hasn't done SHIT.
>completely forgetting Battleworld
>>
>>95087476
you mean how he save as mutch of the multivers as he could?
>>
>>95087763
I refuse to believe that Battleworld was the best Doom could do, when Reed could remake the entire multiverse with the same power. Doom made Battleworld because he wanted it that way.
>>
>>95087937
I'm pretty sure it was spelled out MM didn't allow him to access the full power, so he could only hold onto just Battleworld.
>>
>>95087937
>when Reed could remake the entire multiverse with the same power
yea but he didnt reed coudnt even save his family, and im sure doom did the best he coul afther all he coudnt even fix his face
>>
>>95087955
No way, I can't believe that at all. He couldn't kill all the Beyonders with just a fraction of the power.
>>
>>95087937
The whole thing was retarded. I still don't understand why Dr Strange became "the sheriff" of Doomworld.
>>
>>95087980
>he didnt
He did. Reed's remade multiverse is All New All Different.
>>
>>95088002
frankling is the one give it them form and this are new universes carbon copies of the now dead universes
>>
>>95087982
Well, the MM was/were the bomb/thing that killed all the Beyonders. Considering he was the battery of Battleworld, it stands to reason he could control how much he let Doom access. When the Reed/Doom fight happened and MM said "if we're all agreed then", I took it as confirmation of that. MM trusted Doom to carry out the killings, but not to recreate the Multiverse.
>>
>>95088027
Franklin just gave ideas to Reed, Reed remade the multiverse. And no, they're not carbon copies. That's why is "All New All Different" if they were copies we wouldn't have Miles Morales or Jane Foster Thor or anything like that.

>>95088032
Sure it stands to reason, but "it's possible" isn't the same as "it happened".
>>
>>95088113
>Sure it stands to reason, but "it's possible" isn't the same as "it happened".
Eh, fair enough.
>>
>>95088113
miles surive because he give MM the burger he Doom, black panther and richards are the only one who survived the end of the multiverse everyone else is a "new" version of his former self
>Jane Foster Thor
she was already thor wen the beyonders attack, she was in the liferaft whit richards and the rest
>>
>>95088200
>he give MM the burger he Doom
I'm pretty forgiving of typos and try to just read the intent over the specific words, but what the actual fuck are you trying to say here
>>
>>95088361
MM was hungry and nobody besides Miles gave him food. Miles gave him a burger, so he transported him to Prime Earth alongside his friends and family.
>>
>>95088361
i suppose i should put a coma afther burger
>>
>>95088423
At this point, I'm wondering if you're actually in a coma.

"Look, he's still alive - he can post on 4chan!"
"That's not life and you know it."
>>
>>95086751
everybody knows Richards is smarter. Doom is just a better person.
>>
>>95088464
>
this was almost really funy
>>
>>95088502
>everybody knows Richards is smarter. Doom is just a better person.
Unironically this. Doom does evil shit from time to time, but he owns up to it. Same as Stark. Or Pym. Reed just hides behind good PR and never faces the consequences.
>>
File: 30ld2j.jpg (254KB, 780x793px) Image search: [Google]
30ld2j.jpg
254KB, 780x793px
>>
>>95088518
I aim to almost please.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.