[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans Season 6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Teen_titans.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_titans.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So I was seeing some blogs,pages and videos about teen titans season 6 might come in 2019 ,none of them offically confirmed or denied.
>>
Teen Titans containment board when?
>>
lol yeah right
>>
MUH KAWAII UGUU TEEN TITANSU BAKA GAIJIN NO UNDERSTAND
>>
>>95076580
Today I got a phone call saying I won $10 million. Grow a brain you fucking retard
>>
>>95076580
It's too late to do a new season. The show ended in 2006. Most people who worked on it have moved on and are working on new stuff. The voice actors would come back though.
>>
>>95076580
If it happens

>Robin becomes Nightwing
>The team is expanded like JLU was but without the the Titans East, North, South bullshit
>Hawk and Dove, Flamebird, Wonder Girl introduced
>Keep the non-comics character out like Mas Y Menos, the kids with teddy bear and Control Freak,.. the fuck out
>Raven raping Starfire with demon dick.
>>
>>95076928
Also

>no pseudo-anime music
>more Blackfire
>More colorful palette, the show was darker than the more adult JLU
>>
>>95076580
Its young Justice season 3 still happening?
>>
>>95076928
Wonder Girl was already kinda in the show but cause of legal stuff they couldn't actually do any thing with her on the show so she was in the background.
>>
File: tumblr_mz2abgKnNV1tow7jno1_250.gif (509KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz2abgKnNV1tow7jno1_250.gif
509KB, 240x180px
>>95076580
I wish...many of us wish. It's a quality of show that you don't see much anymore and I feel might bite the modern generation if given a chance.....but very unlikely.

Also. I wanted to see if ANYONE else ever realized Raven doesn't have eyebrows. Just the eyelashes of her closed upper eyes.
>>
>>95078985
>Raven doesn't have eyebrows. Just the eyelashes of her closed upper eyes
SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>95078985
Dang
Never realized that either
>>
File: Screenshot_20170902-080304.jpg (837KB, 1061x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-080304.jpg
837KB, 1061x1596px
>>95076580
Your dreams will just be crushed instead we just get this
>>
>>95076580
Ain't fucking happening. Goddamn, the final episode was literally about letting go and moving on and niggas still can't do it after a decade
>>
>>95078985
Always to see this become relevant. Flashbang happens, she recovers first or some such cause her eyes were closed. such is life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.