[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not black, I'm O.J.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 431
Thread images: 38

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I'm not black, I'm O.J.
>>
>>95076555
....o.k
>>
>>95076555
OK
>>
>>95076555
>Murders two people and gets away with it.
>>
>>95076555
Juice will not replace us.
>>
>>95076593
wasn't him, it was his son
>>
>>95076593
Ok
>>
>>95076555
...okay.
>>
File: Jwndu.jpg (53KB, 654x372px) Image search: [Google]
Jwndu.jpg
53KB, 654x372px
>>95076605
Juice. Will. Not. Divide. Us
>>
>>95076593
>son murders two people
Seriously, it's pretty obvious the semiretarded guy who was lusting after his step mom had problems. That glove probably would have fit him.
>>
>75% of the song is just NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

jay z is a hack

the music video is good though
>>
>>95076675
...okay
>>
>>95076593
>rich
>former football athlete

Really thats all it takes to get away with a lot of things here in the states.
>>
File: 1503323011766.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503323011766.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>95076675
>>
superior and with a more direct message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
>>95076698
People fucking loved OJ.
>he's one of the good ones!
>>
>>95076709
not him but the song was literally 75% of the song is just NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA maybe an 80%
>>
>>95076709
Uhhh are we listening to the same song?
>>
File: ...okay.webm (71KB, 360x263px) Image search: [Google]
...okay.webm
71KB, 360x263px
>>95076555
>>
>>95076760

Just noticed he's drinking literal O.J. here.
>>
>>95076736
Just saying that the NIGGAS had a point in the song and that why they were the majority of the song.
>>
>>95076593
Blame the LAPD. O.J. was as guilty as a dog in a kitchen full of ripped-up garbage, but the dumbass pigs managed to blow what should have been an open-and-shut case by making it completely, glaringly obvious that they didn't give a shit about factual guilt or innocence, they were out to frame him regardless for being a black man who fucked a white chick. They lied so copiously and incompetently that they completely fucked the credibility of all the actual evidence and left the jury pissed off and unwilling to reward their blatant crookedness with a conviction.
>>
>>95076593
Further proving that he isn't Black.
>>
>>95076953
>That recording where one of them says that you can beat niggers all you want because it's not like anyone will see the bruises
>>
>>95076675
Of course he's a hack, he's ripping off my nigga Thugnificent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkxID5Ye-Sg
>>
>>95076953
>>95077080
Don't forget the part where the one dumbass detective plead the Fifth when asked if he'd planted evidence for the case.
>>
>>95076593
You mean his son murdered two people and got away with it
>>
>>95077544
Sometimes I wonder if the LAPD, to this day, has learned a single thing from the Rodney King riots. I wonder if any police department in America has.
>>
>>95077569
Its that You have to beat blacks off camera until everyone goes back to not giving a shit
>>
>>95077569
They learned to contain niggers burning and looting to at least thier own neighborhoods
>>
You can say nigger in a song as much as you like, dozens of times a minute.

Just don't mention the chosen people.
>>
>>95076593
OJ is cool and at this point a meme therefore he deserves to get away with it
>>
File: dornerweb16n-1-web.jpg (156KB, 750x1209px) Image search: [Google]
dornerweb16n-1-web.jpg
156KB, 750x1209px
>>95077569
fuck no
>>
>>95076736
Yeah, that's what the chorus was so it's obviously repeated but that also had a point.
>>
It really fascinates me to what passes off as popular music nowadays.
I didnt really care that he threw the word "nigger" around like confetti (most black people do it anyway), nor did I care that you heard the repeating sample of "my skin is black". Its the fact that this so called song is essentially one long message. Its not music, but an advertisement, it has no weight as an actual song composition, but is more of a propoganda tool for provoking people. We can call that art, but in the end, the idea (if any really) jay z wants to convey is too ambiguous for the casual listener, and too simple for the advanced listener...those who think he's a brilliant lyricist, except hes not.
This garbage is functionless art. That's called vandalism.
>>
>>95076953

They could have been the most perfect police imaginable for OJ, I doubt it would have given any moral epiphanies to the jurors who voted not guilty as payback for Rodney King.
>>
>TFW im actually begining to see why BLM exists and what purpose it serves, and dont hate it anymore unlike feminazis and "im better then you because im non binary" people
>>
>>95076555
hate the song, the music itself is basically a keyboard auto loop with "rap" for a main vocal and random words sprinkled within.

Love the animation, very reminiscent of early 40's/late 30's looney tunes.

If this vid had been for a white singer the studio would have been mobbed into oblivion cause SJW's are fuckin morons
>>
>>95076555
Nice trips but, the court of public opinion is one whose authority holds no weight in this country, and shouldn't anywhere.
>>
>>95077930
>If this vid had been for a white singer the studio would have been mobbed into oblivion cause SJW's are fuckin morons

No shit if a white guy said that other races views still view black people as niggas no matter how hard they try to shape their image (IE OJ) if gonna come off as super offensive. What the fuck kinda of point are you trying to make.
>>
Some people are crucifying the song for it's alleged "racist" message but honestly what I got from it is Just Jay-Z telling black kids to stop wasting their money in dumb shit like drugs and gang shit, and instead focus on making their realities better.

He also un-subtly gives them the redpill about jewish people, which is nice.
>>
>>95077930
>They're the morons

Lemme guess you think a music video using a japanese war propaganda artstyle wouldn't be well received either? Nothing gets past you slick!
>>
>>95077990
A message doesn't become less true because someone else says it.
>>
>>95077722
>art having a message means its not art
>the message of the song is too ambiguous for the casual listener
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>95078040
depends on who sang. It's only racist if it's white hetero's doing it according to those sj-tards
>>
>>95078103
True, but it might be less believable depending on the person saying it. If a girl tried to explain to me what it was like to have a boner, I wouldn't believe her as much as if it were a guy explaining it.
>>
>>95076593

So, am I the only one that highly suspects he may be suffering from CTE. It just seems VERY odd to me he goes from Nordberg to a savage killer.

But then again, Cosby...so I guess you never know.
>>
so if shit sucks so hard then why not move somewhere else

>the question that will never be answered
>>
>>95077654
Real life anti punisher
>>
>>95076555
>I'm not black, I'm O.J.

Fun fact: the real O.J Simpson never said this.
>>
>>95078108
Imagine some 14 year old trying to be as erudite as possible and you have Jay-Z
>>
>>95078140
Shit cost money.
>>
>>95078155
But if I recall, didn't he say something similar?
>>
File: IMG_3699.jpg (131KB, 960x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3699.jpg
131KB, 960x648px
Still don't understand why there was such an uproar over the reference to Jews. Rappers have been mentioning Jews for a long time now, generally as a nod to their financial success
>>
>>95078151
>"Anti"-Punisher.

Punisher can't stand crooked cops and bought judges; People who subvert and corrupt justice are one step below hard drug dealers and crime lords and one step above child molesters and serial killers.
>>
>>95078189
so dumbfuck slavs can be poor as shit and move here but dumbfuck you can't move to elsewhere? The answer is democracy will be abolished and my boot will be kicking your ass during the next 100 years you dumb faggot.
>>
>>95078233
You're making no sense anon go to bed.
>>
>>95078323
>no sense

The sense is that if you keep whining you'll end up in a stalinist dictatorship.
>>
>>95078349
>The sense is that if you keep whining you'll end up in a stalinist dictatorship.

what is the patriot act anon?
>>
>>95078395
garbage when I stomp your face into dust you sexy devil
>>
>>95076593
https://youtu.be/wNAfvaJEOF4?t=225
>>
>>95077080
How do I join the LAPD?
>>
>>95076593

hey look at how many white people get away with crimes they clearly did, let alone rich white people

let them have this one.

r Kelly can go fuck himself with a rusty spoon though
>>
>>95078206
And it wasn't a negative reference regardless. The line before the Jew one specifically mentions Jay lost out on a sweet land deal because he was still rapping about cars and whores.

Literally the entire point of the song is "Remember all that stuff I used to rap about? Yeah, that stuff is dumb."
>>
>>95076593
Didn't he get thirty years for breaking and entering instead? That's an absurd sentence for a charge like that.
>>
>>95077885
>TFW im actually begining to see why BLM exists
To burn down black neighborhoods and randomly assassinate Asian and black cops?
>>
>>95076555
That line about Jewish people made me lose my shit the first time I heard it.
>>
>>95079226

I think the point about it is that it paints them as the "perfect minority" and further emphasizes the thought of jews having a lot of money which can be used against them as well as I assume making the amount of jews that dont fit the destruction feel less than a jew because they dont fit that image.

but I dunno thats just me
>>
>>95077624
He does mention the jews using credit to effectively own most of America in this very video actually. So I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>95079271
>perfect minority
What? He emphasizes having good credit and financial sense as being way more important than cars and whores.
>>
>>95076555
[spolier] black people are dumb [spolier]
>>
>>95079253

I'm pretty sure its to get cops to stop shooting people like tamir rice who was a kid at point blank or shooting people when they were doing what the police asked them to do like philando
>>
File: IMG_9192.jpg (34KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9192.jpg
34KB, 441x441px
>>95079280
>spolier
>>
>>95076805
Like pottery
>>
The real OJ hates black people.
>>
>>95079286
violence begets violence
>>
>>95079279

I know that, but its like I said that image could have a negative effect on the jews themselves who dont fit the image and make them feel inadequate or whatever when they dont have good credit or financial success. in addition to that it also kinda paints jews as being only good for financial stuff

I dont really think anyone would've had a problem if he said white person instead of jew
>>
>>95079246
It was armed robbery and kidnapping. And he's getting parole now, after nine years in jail.
>>
>>95079334

where did you see blm being violent
>>
>>95077569
They did. They avoid beating too much, and just shoot
>>
>>95078114
Well fucking no shit genius, white people use to use that to degrade Japanese ppl, why the fuck would anyone be OK with them using it now??
>>
>>95079246
Armed robbery and kidnapping, but it was fairly clear that they wanted to make him pay.
>>
>>95076650
>it was his son
Thank you
>>
>>95076953
>but the dumbass pigs
"go to the evidence room and get the same kind of gun, that solves it every time"
"it was a knife"
"…fuck"
>>
>>95077796
>They could have been the most perfect police imaginable for OJ
in what universe
>>
>>95078233
>dumbfuck slavs can be poor as shit and move here
how you think they moved here with no money
>>
File: A cup of tea for my thoughts.jpg (35KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
A cup of tea for my thoughts.jpg
35KB, 500x414px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-kOSpf1nI

Interesting
>>
>>95076675
>jay z is a hack
no shit nigga
>>
>>95077569
They did, the lesson they learned is that dead men tell no tale.
>>
>>95076555
There was nothing wrong with saying that.
>>
>>95076953
Basically this.
The LAPD showed the world how incompetent they were with this case....also, not /co/ related.
>>
>>95077057
You- you're funny.
>>
>>95078002
This
But co anons are on the lower end of the IQ range and in the deep end of the spectrum, so it's going to fly right over their petty little heads
>>
>>95078002

Its like you haven't realized the moment you talk against jews, you loose. Just look at Trump, they sure adored him when he was running his business and doing showbizz, but the moment he went into politics that weren't obnoxiously corrupt and biased toward Israel (more precisely Zionis) they marked him an enemy.

But in the end it doesn't matter because Jay-Z is a shitty rapper that would never have made it in the first place if he hadn't sold his soul doing stereotypical songs, probably didn't wrote the majority of his songs, if any. Hell he probably used autotune on every single one of his tracks.

>>95081034

Except it doesn't work either, see Seth Rich clusterfuck and how much effort they've done to cover it up. May god bless the internet autists who manage to find all that shit.
>>
>>95082086
What has trump done that would worry a zionist?
>>
>waaaaaah le joos *shitting noises*
Classy as always, /pol/.

But I got something better. These dubs.
>>
>>95076593
No he didnt. There was a court case and everything, man.
>>
>>95077624
>t. Doesn't listen to rap
>>
>>95076736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30R5Sno1fWg
>>
>>95079334
...unless your violent enough the first time, then peace reigns as you cannot be stopped.
>>
>>95082168
Thank you for improving the quality of this board with your great post
>>
>>95082161

Actively trying to genuinely pacify the middle east with proper politics instead of stirring up shit furthermore by constantly funding and arming fringe extremist groups within the countries that aren't subservient while pretending its going to solve the situation, when its obvious after more than 2 or 3 decades that the only country in the area that actually profited from the whole lot of middle east wars was Israel who saw resistance against its expansion plan reduced. Just the way he handled Syria since he got elected should tell you as much, if Israel had its way Damascus would be rubble already.

I.e you sure won't see the media pointing out that the Saudi Prince he was seen hanging with isn't just any prince, but the heir to the throne who got titled by his uncle the current king against tradition (tradition says the eldest of the family supposed to get the title of heir, current heir is in his 30 I think?) and his known for his intention to diversify the Saudi industries as to make the country more self-sustainable (Saudi atm get +90% of its money from petroleum, which compose the crushing majority of its industry, and the princes richs from it don't want it to stop anytime soon (All companies within Saudi Arabia is owned by Royalty, don't mean they all see even when it comes to how to run things)) so the situation might become explosive quite soon. If the opposing heir (backed by oil princes and the one guy who was supposed to be heir by tradition) start shit up, the middle east is going to become a living hell as Saudi is a country that require importation of food to feed its populace and if civil war start, its a nation with the 3rd biggest military spending in the world with countless private militaries working in it that get stuck in civil war without pay (because the economy will obviously grind to an halt if such a civil war happens) and food, shit is going to be real bad if it ain't handled correctly.
>>
File: 1493011603808.png (43KB, 185x167px) Image search: [Google]
1493011603808.png
43KB, 185x167px
>>95082309
>Drumpalo
>Actively trying to genuinely pacify the middle east with proper politics
>>
>>95082337
He stopped arming opposition groups and wild jahooties which is the biggest step forward we've seen in years.
>>
File: tryagainnigger.png (42KB, 1224x767px) Image search: [Google]
tryagainnigger.png
42KB, 1224x767px
>>95076736
Wrong.
>>
>>95082337

He did a better job in less than a year than the last 2 or 3 president combined, but yeah keep believing Obama was a revolutionary president because of his skin color, not his utterly lackluster presidency that owe its popularity mostly to media PR than genuine skill, complete abuse of executive orders and whitewashing, hell even blatant open support for alphabet agency with dubious intentions like the NSA or DHS.

Yeah keep believing a moab sent straight into the asphalt of a airfield is going to do shit, atm he handling it so they can't claim he isn't doing anything to (((help))) the situation in the middle east while not eagerly pouring oil on the fire like Obama with Benghazi and shit like that
>>
File: 1503176260645.jpg (296KB, 866x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503176260645.jpg
296KB, 866x360px
>>95082490
>complete abuse of executive orders
>Trumps already surpassed him in orders six months in
>Obama has 'open support for security agencies'
>Trump either keeps same people in power or puts his best buddies in charge of them but his faultless
>>
>>95082388
> i'm faux dark skin

Wait, Jay-Z is white?
>>
>>95082595
Nah, its faux nigga then real nigga
>>
>>95077569
They learned to leave these things to the FBI because they're the only ones who can get away with it
>>
File: IMG_8280.jpg (115KB, 463x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8280.jpg
115KB, 463x720px
>>95082490
>He did a better job in less than a year than the last 2 or 3 president combined

Holy shit this is objectively false. Trump has been a thorough disaster on just about every front that he actually has control over. Most of the positive progress that has occurred since he was inaugurated has been due to policy and budget from the obama era.
>>
>>95082569

>complete abuse of executive order
>Trumps already surpassed him in orders six months in

Where the fuck did you get that false information from?

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/orders.php say quite clearly that Obama had 276 executive order in his name while Trump has 43 as of now. What kind of fucked up mathematics you used to come up with the conclusion that Trump surpassed Obama six month in? Or that this data even matter unless you look into the total numbers of order within the entire term, when Trump hasn't even finished the first year of his.

>Trump either keeps same people in power or puts his best buddies in charge of them but his faultless

What the fuck are you trying to say with that? That he should be in the wrong for both putting his peoples in office while also in the wrong for keeping the peoples of the previous government inside? When the first is the norm when a president get into power (this is an extremely basic procedure that happens literally every single election and there is nothing wrong about it, hell Obama sacked generals before the war in Syria and the whole support for ISIL & the FSA (which predictably became ISIS) started in earnest and no one batted an eyelid.) and the later is just literal common sense because you won't start a purge of the entire governmental apparatus every single election unless you want to spend more time doing interview than leading the country for fuck sake.
>>
>>95082664
>Nigga still rich

Not in that chart it ain't.
>>
>>95082490
>He did a better job in less than a year than the last 2 or 3 president combined
Did a better job of selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, the country that funded Al Qaeda and currently funds ISIS?
>>
>>95082490
And what is it he did? The market boomed because they thought he would lower their taxes and reduce the life insurance burden on them, stuff he hasn't actually accomplished.
>>
>>95076555
i dont get it. Was Jay Z saying OJ was the victim of white racism or that he couldn't escape his ghetto behavior despite being a well liked and successful athlete and actor. ?
>>
I really liked the music in this song...the lyrics were kinda lazy really. its just nigga 50x.
(going through the type of niggas ONCE would have been enough)
>>
>>95083025
see >>95080923
>>
File: IMG_6423.png (186KB, 1861x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6423.png
186KB, 1861x243px
>>95082877
Not him but Trump had surpassed obama's rate of executive orders in rate by year bro. If you're going to accuse obama of abusing executive orders and overlook that then that's up to you.

But hey, how many executive orders did obama have six months in?
>>
>>95082929

>Did a better job of selling weapons to Saudi Arabia

Nigga you joking right? Trump sold for about 500 million in ammunition to Saudi Arabia, which is literally piss in the water compared to the 115 billion dollar arms deal Obama did with Saudi Arabia a few year prior! Pretty much all talk that associate Trump with the ~115 billion dollar deal are unfounded accusation that serve only to paint Obama mistakes as Trump ones.

>the country that funded Al Qaeda and currently funds ISIS?

Al Qaeda existence is initially due to the funding of the USA during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, as of now they have so many backers they are pretty much a pay for hire group with no proper allegiance. There probably isn't a country in the gulf that doesn't fund them, at least the prospering ones we never hear about like Qatar or the U.A.E. Also read my other post about the Saudi Prince he was seen hanging with, there more to it than the media want to show.
>>
>>95083025
He was saying that OJ and black people in general will always be seen as a nigga no matter his accomplishments and the only thing that really matters is building wealth and making progress because then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks about you at that point.

OJ thought he wasn't black anymore because he had the temporary approval of white america for being a football star but got a rude awakening when it came down to it and was basically saved by a mostly black jury.
>>
>>95076698
Rich would have been enough
>>
>>95083139

>rate by year
>hasn't even finished his first

Did you ever listen in your math class when they thought you about median? You're comparing 276 executive order over 2 term to a total of 8 years with 45 executive order over not even the 1/4 of his first term done of his first year.

Or if you didn't understand yet, the rate by year atm is thought the roof because its his first year in and obviously its going to be one quite active in term of executive order since he is putting in place his own policies. With the 3 other coming year the requirement for executive order will obviously be reduced and thus the rate by year will be reduced to a equivalent rate.
>>
>>95083208
So not only did he continue with the 115 billion arms deal, he added another 500 mill on top of it? Way to put America first.
>>
>>95083321
Hey dipshit, he already pointed that out. Why don't you read the post before you get your panties in a bunch.
>>
>>95082877
If the agencies are unchecked in power and widely abusing the power why would you keep the same exact people in charge? If a police officer slaughters a child orphanage they wouldn't keep that person in a place of power, they would be deposed.

Every time a country is changed for the better there is an administrative purge, every successful saving of a company comes from reorganization. If Trump was as competent in management as people say he would have sacked half the organization by now. He would have made actual changes to government spending rather than just a flat lazy ban, or a lazy defunding of an apparatus he doesn't agree with. He's lazy in his approach, he's still sticking to his tax reform while going about governments programs and looking at what he sees as unnecessary, Arts and Welfare, while increasing the funding to other programs, namely Defense, when if he actually was a man about his word he would privatize Social Security, half Defense spending, and half all taxes, there. You saved America and took out everything that's dragging us down. Instead, all I'm seeing is Bush, but more annoying.
>>
>>95083321
>, the rate by year atm is thought the roof because its his first year in and obviously its going to be one quite active in term of executive order since he is putting in place his own policies. With the 3 other coming year the requirement for executive order will obviously be reduced and thus the rate by year will be reduced to a equivalent rate.
Then why wasn't Obama's through the roof at this point in his term?
>>
>>95082309

I'm pretty sure him supporting Saudi Arabia doesn't help.
>>
>>95082309
>Actively trying to genuinely pacify the middle east with proper politics instead of stirring up shit furthermore
>Selling arms to countries that have supplied terrorists since the 80s
>Openly plotting to renege on the Iran deal
Yeah, doing fantastic.
>>
>>95083374

No, more like the 115 billion deal was done and signed off years before Trump even got to office (protip: you don't shit out that much arms at once, its delivered over the courses of many years), so it ain't like he could just break the contract that far in especially since they always have a clause in them that would give Saudi Arabia huge quantities of money due to breach of contract. Who would've have guessed, Trump is a business man that honor the deals, even if its shitty one and exist solely because of the corrupt administration that ran thing before him! The same that never said anything against Saudi Arabia while they financed extremist group while bombing bombing the very same peoples a frontier over (Syria isn't that far away from Saudi)

>>95083378

Reading comprehension much? You can't use the rate by year as a proper source of data, when the quantity of years they were in office isn't the same! Obama rate is diluted over 8 years (aka times he may have requested tons of them in a short while and times he didn't had to use any in a while IE there was surely an increase during Katrina as to help relief) while Trump rate is inflated if not outright made up because you sure can't figure out the rate by year over a term of 4 year when the first year isn't done yet. This is common sense for fuck sake, and very basic math.
>>
>>95076555
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok
>>
>>95083608
>protip: you don't shit out that much arms at once, its delivered over the courses of many years
And he didn't cancel a terrible deal with known terrorist organizers? I thought he was a master negotiator?
>>
>>95083321
Yeah, he hasn't finished his first year and he's already generated more EO's in comparison to Obama in their respective first years, bro. Same thing with his golfing or vacation expenses. Tax payers have to pay more for trump's vacations so far than all of Obamas vacations for his first term in office. If he keeps going at this rate, trump will surpass obama's vacation costs for both of his terms in less than two years.

Same goes for golfing. I think trump has went golfing like 55 times so far in his first fucking year! That's like 1/5th obama's total golf games throughout his presidency. everytime trump goes down to mar-a-lago, it costs taxpayers 3 mil while obama mostly golfed at Andrews and shit like that for significantly less strain on taxpayer pockets.

>the rate by year atm is thought the roof because its his first year in and obviously its going to be one quite active in term of executive order since he is putting in place his own policies.

But trump still signed more executive orders than obama in his first year than obama did. Obama signed 39 in all of 2009 while trump is at 45 and his first year isn't over yet.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/2009-obama.html

So yeah, who's abusing executive orders, again?
>>
>>95083608
>it ain't like he could just break the contract that far in
The way he talks you'd think you can just walk out of any trade agreement that there ever was with no consequence.
>>
>>95083650
Don't forget that a lot of the security costs for Trump's vacations are going TO Trump. Trump is being paid by tax money to take vacations.
>>
>>95083378 I'm >>95083139

I meant to respond to the guy that he was arguing with.
>>
>>95077654
>you couldn't protect his smile.
;_;
>>
>>95077654
Real talk, I was lowkey rooting for this dude. Sad as fuck that he got caught.
>>
>>95083477

go read >>95082309, already spoke about it. He is obviously more on the side of the heir than the oil princes who don't want the current monopoly to change.

>>95083584

read >>95083608, deal was in place years before Trump even thought of becoming president. He had to honor them unless he wanted the USA to pay probably more than what the entire deal would have brought in profit in the first place due to breach of contract (for an idea of what happens, go read about France, how they broke their contract for submarine with Russia and what resulted from it)

The nuclear Iran being a problem is a meme that has been pushed by Israel since as far as the early 80 if not earlier, when in fact Israel is far worse on that end, since they're part of absolutely no anti-nuclear proliferation acts so they could be refining the stuff for military purposes as we speak, entirely legally. Fuck, Israel even fucking bombed their reactors and they never even got a slap on their fingers for it, when its basically an open act of war.
>>
>>95083726
>He had to honor them unless he wanted the USA to pay probably more than what the entire deal would have brought in profit in the first place due to breach of contract
And he couldn't negotiate his way out of that contract? First he can't negotiate out of taking in Australian refugees and now this? I thought he was a master negotiator?
>>
>>95078192
OJ was really proud of not being viewed as a black man. To him that was a sign of just how famous he was, that white people can look at OJ hanging with black people and say "hey look it's OJ and some niggers."
>>
>>95083608
>Trump is a business man that honor the deals, even if its shitty one and exist solely because of the corrupt administration that ran thing before him!

Then why is he going after Nafta?
>>
>>95083678
And the secret service has already ran out of money for this year due to how much the Trump family travels around.
>>
>>95083758
It's fine anon, cause we're gonna get that wall and it's gonna solve all our problems.
>>
>>95083758

You sound like a child who never had any genuine obligation in his life as of now, or to himself from others, else you would understand the important of honoring the term imposed by a contract you're a part of. The negotiation happened when Obama administration was haggling the price with Saudi Arabia, Trump got a shitty deal dumped on his desk and had to make the best out of it.

>>95083678

...The fuck kind of logic is that? Trump actually refused the presidential pay because he had ample money in the coffers already, beside all other kind of expenses were already covered by the term his title include, so no matter who would be elected shit would work exactly the same. I don't see how that is even something worth being shocked about.
>>
>>95083232
"White" america liked OJ till he murdered his ex-wife and her boyfriend

>bbbbut he didn't do it
sure. Even if he didn't ....it seems like he did and thats enough to turn most people off.
>>
>>95083960
>Trump actually refused the presidential pay

Pure optics since he's been billing the secret service for his own protection. The golf cart rentals on his own golf courts alone made him like 60k so far.
>>
>>95083826
>James Cameron turned OJ down from the role of The Terminator because he was afraid that people couldn't see him as a killing machine
>>
>>95083960
>The negotiation happened when Obama administration was haggling the price with Saudi Arabia, Trump got a shitty deal dumped on his desk and had to make the best out of it.
Trump has been trying to get out of dozens of Obama administration deals, so why was this one different? It's because of his Saudi hotel
>>
>>95083929

Because the Nafta is actually a really fucking shitty deal who the only real profiteer are the merchants who deal in the millions per transaction already, the common folk is getting utterly shafted by it and the only peoples who support it openly are the MSM and the aforementioned merchants. But anyway this whole nafta ''crisis'' is obviously just Trump stirring up the hornet nest so they get out of their arrogant lethargy and be open to negotiation, speaking of it from the Canadian side and I can tell you they won't let go of that deal unless you hurt their wallets.
>>
>>95083958
>we're gonna get that wall
Didn't you hear, the wall is metaphorical now.
>>
>>95084042
Is Mexico going to pay for it with metaphorical money?
>>
>>95084135
Still no.
>>
>>95083993

....Dude, get yourself better source of information

Trump has renounced to all monetary support from his company as long as he was president, hence why his son inherited the president title. He actually resigned from hundreds of his companies so he could be president. Also the secret service insuring the protection of the president is kind of the fucking norm mate, ain't nothing wrong with it. In fact something would be incredibly wrong if the president has to pay from his own pocket his personal protection and make the entire thing even less secure since the reason its the alphabet agencies that manage that shit is so its easier to have a control on who is going to be a part of it.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/donald-trump-resigns-business/index.html

>>95084028

>Trump has been trying to get out of dozens of Obama administration deals, so why was this one different?

In what way is that statement in opposition to what I said? In fact what you've just said could arguably be in my favor, since you yourself say he tried to, not managed to. Also the hotel excuses doesn't work, since he technically no longer even own them.
>>
>>95083958

T. Pope Francis, comfortable in the high walled Vatican as Rome is slowly filled with Africans and Arabs
>>
>>95076593
THE. GLOVE. DIDNT. FIT.
>>
File: 1401465873147.jpg (412KB, 926x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1401465873147.jpg
412KB, 926x1462px
>>95076555
I'm not really sure how this bit is connected to the rest of the song.

Like, the whole song is about investing your money wisely, right?

So why does OJ have a title role in it? Was he really good about investing money? I don't know anything about America.

>>95078002
>He also un-subtly gives them the redpill about jewish people, which is nice.
I thought "redpilling" about Jews was talking about how evil and controlling they are, not about how you should do what they did because they were smart to invest in things.
>>
File: 1396123029640.gif (997KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1396123029640.gif
997KB, 500x282px
>>95077654
>>95078151
>>95083706
>>95083720
>Look up his manifesto
>Actually read it
>mfw
Holy fuck, this entire fiasco was so big but died down. I didn't follow it much and had no idea about the real reasons behind it. Did no one give a fuck about this manifesto he made? This shit feels like it should still be a big deal. This dude seems like a hero. The stuff he wrote about is some incriminating shit.
>>
>>95084199
>Also the hotel excuses doesn't work, since he technically no longer even own them
Yeah, he doesn't own them. Just his family which is completely different. It's the same reason why the ban didn't include Saudi Arabia, the country which the majority of 9/11 terrorists came from.
>>
>>95084199
russia going all out with the bullshit
"he doesn't own it he just happens to get money out of it"
>>
>>95084199
No, nothing wrong with SS protecting him and his family since it's their job. But it is kinda wrong that the president is overworking the SS and making them pay full rates for everything (even when using Trump family's own assets on the golf courses or when the SS was forced to house inside the Trump Tower) so much so that that they've already ran out of money. If he's so rich he doesn't need the presidential salary, why is he and his family so cheap that they won't give a sizable discount to the people in charge of protecting them 24/7, instead of making the taxpayers pay for it and directly profiting the family?
>>
>>95084274

> It's the same reason why the ban didn't include Saudi Arabia, the country which the majority of 9/11 terrorists came from.

And also where most of our petrol come from, too. At the moment they hold the faucet so we can't really leave them, their influence is deeply rooted into our economy so if Trump had done that the Saudi would have answered disproportionally because the majority of them are really petty cunts.
>>
File: Best Bros.jpg (139KB, 600x301px) Image search: [Google]
Best Bros.jpg
139KB, 600x301px
>>95082280
>that filename
Good job, anon
>>
>>95084351
So we should be bullied by literal terrorists because Trump can't negotiate out of a deal he said is terrible?
>>
>>95084199
>In fact something would be incredibly wrong if the president has to pay from his own pocket his personal protection

No one's saying he should pay for it, why are they having to pay extra just to be on his properties, where the family gets the money, to just do their jobs?
>>
>>95084327

Jesus christ dude, really? Haven't seen the Russia shill accusation in months, which is kind of absurd honestly when shit like share blue were quite real and working in the open during the entire election.

>>95084345

> But it is kinda wrong that the president is overworking the SS and making them pay full rates for everything (even when using Trump family's own assets on the golf courses or when the SS was forced to house inside the Trump Tower) so much so that that they've already ran out of money.

First of all, SS financing is confidential information so from where could you get that kind of information? The Trump tower thing was because Melania wanted Barron to finish school and keep a social life rather than get moved around constantly due to his father work, which is kind of understandable at his age, he still a kid after all. Also the fuck, how could the SS even ran out of money? Most of them are financed with black budget in the first place.
>>
>>95084484
>First of all, SS financing is confidential information so from where could you get that kind of information? The Trump tower thing was because Melania wanted Barron to finish school and keep a social life rather than get moved around constantly due to his father work, which is kind of understandable at his age, he still a kid after all. Also the fuck, how could the SS even ran out of money? Most of them are financed with black budget in the first place.
"Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year."
>>
>>95084260
Nobody reads shit, if you want a manifesto to reach some people you gotta televise that shit today.

No newspaper in the world gunna publish pages and pages of anything but 'selected clips' that of the most outrageous sounding shit that goes into your paper. If it isn't outrageous at all then nobody will bother publishing it because aint no 'news public' that wants to sit through all that boring shit of some guy with a gun tryen to teach them something. It's gotta be spectacle, it needs blood, sex, and a killer soundtrack. It needs to make you FEEL, not make you 'think'.

Besides, you haven't got hours to burn reading and thinking about this, you gotta catch game of thrones, or read up the latest comic book of your choice, or shitpost on the local board of your choice, or play vidiagaems.
>>
>>95084240
OJ relates because he attained a certain amount of success and thought that separates himself from being black, it's one of the reasons Jay Z kept using nigga even for the rich nigga regardless of your socioeconomic status your still a NIGGA
>>
File: 1370188629168.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1370188629168.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>95084539
Well fuck. I forgot news is nothing but sensationalized, cherrypicked controversy meant for ratings. Really cuts me up inside how awful and detrimental mainstream media is.
>>
>>95084384

...Hence why he is supporting the heir who isn't on the same side as the oil princes (aka the ones whose hand is on the previously mentioned faucet), which I already spoke of in another earlier post.

Holy fuck you guys are thick.

>>95084400

>No one's saying he should pay for it, why are they having to pay extra just to be on his properties, where the family gets the money, to just do their jobs?

Could you provide some source for the allegation of extra pay or whatnot? You claim they get paid extra yet provided nothing that could even point it to be a thing, also I'm having problem understanding that last half of the sentence, what are you trying to convey? That its wrong that Trump family members get paid for their own jobs? That they get paid the normal rate when the SS getting extra? That his family get paid less than the SS? or that they are allowed to run the business while their protection is insured by the SS (it is basic procedure to insure the protection of presidents and their close relative, because whoever want to get to the president will try to get to him by going for his family first, since nowadays going for the prez directly is pretty much suicide)
>>
>>95084484
>Jesus christ dude, really? Haven't seen the Russia shill accusation in months, which is kind of absurd honestly when shit like share blue were quite real and working in the open during the entire election.
"Nobody cares about Russia" is the kind of bullshit Russian shills on fucking reddit say.

Everyone knows about your bots and paid posters and Mueller is coming down on your pet president's ass.
>>
I'm not milk I'm OJ.
>>
>>95084659
>...Hence why he is supporting the heir who isn't on the same side as the oil princes (aka the ones whose hand is on the previously mentioned faucet), which I already spoke of in another earlier post.
Oh yeah, totally dude. None of those weapons are going to end up in terrorist hands this time. This time it will be different, not at all like every other time this has happened since the 70s.
>>
>>95084537

From what I could read from the articles, it seem most of that budget busting is due to the emboldening of idiots by the MSM who try to start shit up constantly because m-muh facism. He speak of situations that had never happened before. I mean their constant pouring of oil unto the fire of civil distrust as attained incredible height, even going as far as murder attempts on republican candidate. It kind of put thing into perspective, kinda logical that there would be problems since the SS work on a predefined budget (well, except those nasty black budget)
>>
>>95084840
Can you explain your thought process, it's okay to use up all their budget because he's putting them in situations that no ones every put them in before?
>>
>>95084723
...ok
>>
File: 5066335649.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
5066335649.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>95084723
Don't know why this got to me.
>>
>>95078214
>>95084260
I guess I stand correct, though desu I never ended up looking into his manifesto which may change my opinion and all of the LA news stations at the time made him out to be some kind of unhinged cop who took all of the race politics too personally, though I was also rooting for him for those two weeks or so because he never really murdered or serisouly hurt civilians, only cops and their families and it was just interesting overall
>>
>>95084708

Dude, SHAREBLUE was an official organization funded by American interest whose sole purpose was to do the very thing you accuse me of doing. While there was absolutely no proof of russian ever doing that kind of shit. Also I never even said nobody cared about Russia you humongous faggot, stop putting word in my mouth.

>>95084777

Okay you're definitely an idiot who don't know anything of the situation beyond the most basic detail, I won't bother genuinely answering to your post. Also the Saudi have their own turf war going on further south, so they'll keep hands in their weapons for the moment being.
>>
>>95084985
Don't worry guy, this time it will be totally different. It won't be like all the other times we've done the exact same thing.
>>
>>95084985
>While there was absolutely no proof of russian ever doing that kind of shit.
Except in the personal emails or Donald trump jr and Trump's own lawyer.
>>
>>95076593
But the glove didn't fit so they had to quit. The lawyer said so
>>
>>95084985
>MUH SHAREBLUE
Da, comrade. You have done well in reminding American pigdogs that they shouldn't pay attention to us. Here is bread, for your family. Work hard, and you'll be promoted to rassolnik! Ha ha!
>>
>>95084985
Better american shills than Russian ones
>>
File: IMG_1264.jpg (381KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.jpg
381KB, 600x600px
Hey Vladmir? How ya doin'?
>>
>>95084921

predefined budget = Budget whose limitation were defined prior to their application, based upon budget required from past years for similar purpose, procedure exist mostly to keep better track of expenditure

Thus because the situation was drastically different from the previous terms, in turn it affected the budget allocated to the specific thing which required more attention than during years past. In exemple due to peoples jumping more often the protection fence, now there more guard required to guard the same fucking fence, which strain the budget bigtime because it was initially meant for fewer guards.

Also I never said it was okay for them to bust their budget, Jesus you fools sure love to interpret whatever you want from what I write.
>>
>>95085156
So because Trump is refusing to follow previous procedure it's okay to blow the budget in 8 months.
>>
>>95085156
Maybe if Trump didn't insist on going on golfing holidays every other weekend the budget wouldn't have been spent already.
>>
>>95085124
>>95085110
>>95085080

Gods, your quality of posting is the same as always. Also I'm really amused at the peoples calling me a russian shills, like honestly what does it even change to what I said? In what way what I said ITT would even benefit Russia or Trump? Ain't for no reason they stopped using that accusation, it hold no weight and mostly only serve to make you look like fools as you appear incapable of giving a proper counter to what I said.
>>
>>95078169
Imagine someone actually using the word "erudite" on the internet and you have a retarded virgin anon.
>>
>>95083608
>Trump is a business man that honor the deals,

Except for any he makes with contractors, because by not paying he can shortchange them with a settlement.
>>
>>95085201

Oh wow, Trump personally has jackshit to do with the procedure the SS follow when it comes to the protection of the president, because that kind of the whole point of a procedure. Its mostly the american citizenry that is to blame since its their action that resulted in the SS busting their budget. Because you know, it ain't the SS themselves who jump over the fucking fence to rush the white house and other stupid shit like that that require them to work overtime to counter.

>>95085262

4-5 mil a weekend is literally piss in the water in term of presidential protection fees, just look into Obama trips to Africa to see how quickly the bill can go up.
>>
>>95085354

Contractors, or subcontractor? Also this shit is getting far too anecdotal for my taste, you're leaving out far too much info to make a concrete answer.
>>
>>95085359
The bill also goes up when you're constantly leaving the white house to go golfing and spend time on private club resorts rather than camp David.
>>
>>95079437
Every time they ever unlawfully protest or attempt to take over a protest.
>>
>>95085359
>Trump personally has jackshit to do with the procedure the SS follow when it comes to the protection of the president.
He can stop taking so many golf trips.
>>
>>95085359
Trump has everything to do with the SS having to pay for rooms in his hotels and having to pay to have to pay for them to go to his shithole resorts every other week end.
>obama travel cost in 8 years = 97mil
>trumps costs as of Aug 3 = 32mill
A third in less than 8 months.
>>
>>95085427
>>95085409
>>95085262

You're repeating yourself

You shills are hilarious, first you spread misinfo, then you accuse me of being a shills, then you start to say the SS budget wouldn't be busted if he hadn't spent so much time voyaging, when in fact the very article you fucking quoted to say this budget bust was caused by the citizen actions and the repercussion thereof on the SS work hours.

Keep digging yourself deeper mate, this is becoming quite entertaining.
>>
>>95085519
Different anons.
>>
>>95085519
The article directly says that his large family and the constant travel is the cause.
>>95085566
According to FOIA requests Obama's total travel costs over 8 years was $99,714,527.82. Stop talking shit you.
>>
>>95084539
YouTube manifestos would be a better way to go today. Much easier for people to consume and harder to bury.
>>
>>95085676
>(((Forbes)))
>>
>>95085519
So what do you have to say against >>95085633
huh, bitch, huh? Now you're silent. Awful silent for someone who was so loud earlier. Where's those quotes you were talking about? Up your ass? You reading that article right or were you just born that fucking retarded? Huh? No answer yet? No insults left to back up your misinterpretations? Huh? Where is it, up your dumb retarded addled ass? HUH?
>>
>>95085519
>very article you fucking quoted to say this budget bust was caused by the citizen actions and the repercussion thereof on the SS work hours.
>budget bust was caused by the citizen actions and the repercussion thereof on the SS work hours.
>caused by the citizen actions.
What actions?
>>
>>95085761
>implying jews don't know about money
>>
>>95077569
Don't get caught on camera.

Make sure it's black officers beating the holy crap out of black criminals, because then the press doesn't care.

Koreans are alright.
>>
ITT: white people pretending that OJ didn't kill his ex wife
>>
>>95085676
$12.1 million

My ass
>>
>>95085761
It's actually the Washington Post.
>>
>>95086106
99,714,527.82 / 96 is 12464315.
>>
>>95084260
My dude. I read his manifesto as well. Dude was legit pissed at some real, genuine injustices in the police system. Now that you mention it, it's really crazy how the whole debacle has died down considering how huge it was at the time. More people talk about Eliot Rogers and Dylan Roof than this guy and it's a damn shame. We need a movie based on Dorner.
>>
>>95084260
>Did no one give a fuck about this manifesto he made?
It was intentional that they shine as ugly a light onto him as possible.

The police culture is basically, "admit no guilt. We're always right, even when we're wrong. Deny everything. Stay in line with other officers and lie, cheat or steal to protect them."
>>
>>95086342
everyone assumed he was a random ass cop killer. Because thats all that was what said.
>>
>>95076675
Pretty sure he was using nigga for a reason on this song.
>>
File: e26.jpg (190KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
e26.jpg
190KB, 500x628px
Eleven-hundred hours in Paint.NET
>>
>>95085519

5 rubles have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>95077569
Everything about the rodney king riots pisses me off.

Not just the verdict but the fact that people think mob justice and burning and killing and destroying things is a valid way to change a verdict. You set a dangerous precedent when you let people try to change a verdict they don't like with violence. Guilt or innocence shouldn't be based on popular opinion of the public's outrage.
>>
File: 1469154131369.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1469154131369.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>95086451
top notch
>>
>>95086495
>the fact that people think mob justice and burning and killing and destroying things is a valid way to change a verdict.
They didn't think that at all, they were just angry at the geberal injustice and wanted to do something about it.
>>
>>95086416
>The police culture is basically, "admit no guilt. We're always right, even when we're wrong. Deny everything. Stay in line with other officers and lie, cheat or steal to protect them."
It's the exact same thing going on right now with that nurse in Utah.
>>
>>95086342
>>95086416
It just aint damn right. Cop drama has stirred up a whole lot of shit in recent years with all those kids they shot, and all that accomplished was making black people look like rioting, idiot hypocrites. Then this guy actually comes out with real incriminating shit about pigs and no one bats an eye cuz there was no shot up, innocent black youth to sensationalize. It's fucked. Modern news is so fucking garbage.
>>
>>95086634
They issued an official apology. That's actually rare in most cases.
>>
>>95086573
That's arguably worse.
>>
>>95086573
This is something I wish more people would get about protests in general. They may not believe that there's anything they can personally do to change things for the better. But at the same time they want to voice or express their anger and frustration in the open. It's the whole "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore" mentality.
>>
>>95086729
I'm certain the only reason they apologized is they found out the semi driver is also a cop., the reason he was there and lying was because they were looking for any reason to pin something on the semi driver because they knew he could sue for the cops participating in a 100 mile per hour chase.
>>
File: co.jpg (26KB, 859x102px) Image search: [Google]
co.jpg
26KB, 859x102px
>>
File: 1477541844733.jpg (134KB, 611x651px) Image search: [Google]
1477541844733.jpg
134KB, 611x651px
>>95086845
>Conversation derived from an animation is wrong
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903_124226.png (220KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903_124226.png
220KB, 1366x768px
>>95086845
Thats not what mine says
>>
>>95086934
/co/ is a board for discussing comics and cartoons, not a board for every subject that has a cartoon about it
>>
File: 4667038319771648.png (278KB, 1893x809px) Image search: [Google]
4667038319771648.png
278KB, 1893x809px
>>95086845
>>
File: 1503377767695.png (221KB, 765x666px) Image search: [Google]
1503377767695.png
221KB, 765x666px
>>95077569
In the 90's they learned you could beat up black guys and get away with it if nobody reported it, then blacks started reporting it after Rodney King and OJ.
In the 00's they learned you could shoot black guys and get away with it because then they couldn't report it and cops could just say it was gang violence, then smartphones and bodycams came out.
>>
>>95086786
Wait semi driver?
I thought we were talking about that nurse who got arrested for not drawing blood from that guy in the coma?
>>
>>95087022
The reason bodycams are becoming more and more widely spread is because police like to use them because it protects them from frivolous lawsuits and false accusations.
>>
>>95076675
Tfw this sperg saw the word nigga being used and completely ignored the point of the song or use of the word.
>>
>>95087087
And yet they've already caught blatant police corruption like planting drugs, etc.
>>
>>95087064
The guy was in a coma because a group of cops were chasing a guy on the highway and he crashed into a semidriver. So after the driver is delivered to the hospital they send a cop to draw his blood, even though he is not suspected of any crime, to try and see if there is any reason the officers couldn't be at fault. The nurse knew the law and the hospital policy and the cop didn't like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEeSmhTyM5o
>>
>>95087113
And the instance where the nurse was arrested for just following the policy of the hospital.

It keeps both police and the rest of us accountable.
Not a bad idea, just a shame technology like this took so long.
>>
>>95087151
The guy in the coma has been in a coma since July, I thought?

Long enough that by the time they wanted to draw blood, anything that was in his system at the time of the crash would have worked its way out.
>>
So where the fuck is OP pic from? This is all very not /co/ related.
>>
>>95087180
All of it is from July, it's just been made public now.
>>
>>95087208
Of course this is all /col/-related. OJ Simpson was a famous animator. You can't ban us for talking about animators and animations, which is obviously what is being discussed
>>
>>95087211
All the same it is fortunate for the nurse there was plenty of footage of what happened.
>>
>>95087208
>So where the fuck is OP pic from?
Animated music video for a jay-z song.
>>
>>95086439
Really? Idk, I had actually read his manifesto and did a lot of research into him back then, so I always knew what he had been all about. It didn't occur to me then that people were ignorant and thought he was just a cop-killer.

>>95086664
Damn, man...
>>
>>95087208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>95087340
I didn't pay much attention at the time. The only reason I found out the whole fucking shit show was because the LAPD shot up a couple of civilians because they "thought" they had found chris dorner vehicle. That and b/ was memeing about the whole thing.
>>
How come niggers always get away with crime, while whites are always punished to the full extent of the law?
>>
>>95087545
Because you can't punish a corpse
>>
>>95087545
>niggers get away with crime.
I know this is shit posting but I know some people genuinely believe this.
>>
>>95076593
truly, he is the whitest of men.
>>
>>95086746
Riots are the language of people without a voice.
>>
>>95087888
The message is always violence and hate. There is nothing of value said through rioting.
>>
>>95087908
>The message is always violence and hate.
Hate against what? Violence against what? A system that silences and kills you? Of course they will be violent and hateful against that.

You're too busy condemning when you should be looking for ways to let them have a voice without rioting. Riots are a symptom of a larger disease and dysfunction, it's what is resorted to by those who don't have a choice and then exploited by those who don't care about anything.
>>
>>95087468
>shot up a couple of civilians
You're fuckin with me
>>
>>95087949
That's every politician in existence. But it won't change anything. The only way to change something is getting power and using it. There are certain things society won't budge on so easily.
>>
>>95087991
>That's every politician in existence.
The fuck are you talking about.
>The only way to change something is getting power and using it.
That's not the point. The point isn't to recognize that riots are supposed to change anything. Nobody is arguing for that. The point is recognizing that riots are how people with no power express themselves. You use this as an opportunity to condemn when that in itself accomplishes nothing. It's about understanding, not about jerking yourself off about reaching a solution.
>>
>>95087888
>Riots are the language of people without a brain.
>fixed

It's bs that you have no voice and they achieve the opposite they want.
>>
>>95087964
Not that anon but I think I remember that part. The cops found a car they thought was his and opened fire on it without confirming because it's not like there can be two of the same car out there.
>>
>>95088698
Good fucking god. That makes my heart sink.
>>
>>95077654
>look up the timeline of events
>they fucking set the cabin on fire to get him

Holy fuck they wanted him dead. Didn't even try to bring him in alive it seems.
>>
>>95082388
What software is this? It looks quite useful.
>>
>>95088753
If it helps you sleep easy, they fortunately didn't kill anybody. But they did injure three people.
>>
File: 1504359815668.jpg (27KB, 305x525px) Image search: [Google]
1504359815668.jpg
27KB, 305x525px
>came into this thread expecting good musical /co/ discussion
cmon can we talk Jay z cartoons or gorillaz?
>>
>>95087468
Wasn't Dorner a cop?
>>
>>95088753
Everybody on 4chan was enjoying the shitshow on /pol/. That was some fun times. You had /sp/ chanting "Can't Corner the Dorner" in threads and shit like that.

We wanted to see how far he could get before they killed him. The LAPD is the worst of the worst.
>>
>>95087964
>>95088698
>>95088753
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-no-charges-lapd-shooting-newspaper-delivery-women-dorner-manhunt-20160127-story.html

They weren't even charged for that shit.

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER THIS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>95077654

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7hbzeIZFQ8
>>
>>95089118
Humanz is the lowest on the quality scale of Gorillaz albums. Each one has their flaws but I can happily say I like every album as a whole. Except Humanz. It has its gems but I just dont like that album.
>>
>>95077885

There are police that react aggressively to black people, but on that same note, black people react aggressively to everyone. Once the latter stops the former stops. BLM is a border-line terrorist organization.
>>
>>95079437

People use BLM as a front to attack people, loot and riot. It's just something for them to do since a majority of them are jobless. Philando and Tamir are very bad cases, but most of BLM's poster children are violent criminals.
>>
File: 1391827731834.png (338KB, 381x359px) Image search: [Google]
1391827731834.png
338KB, 381x359px
>>95077722

>This garbage is functionless art. That's called vandalism.
>>
>>95076593
History is full of people like this. OJs just a contemporary example.
>>
>>95086845
>t/co/mblr
>>
>>95089290
>Black people react aggressively to everyone
But that's a lie. The police have also been reacting to blacks aggressively way for a longer time than blacks have react aggressively to them.
>>
>>95084260
I think we should change how we protest police. Instead of BLM marches, just say "you do this shit again that's another 10,000 Dorner manifestos printed and passed out to people".
>>
>>95077722
God you're such a pretentious ass motherfucker.
>>
>>95089925
Fuck, that would be amazing. The prospect of protesters going full uprising would be kinda scary though.
>>
>>95076555
>uses OJ as an example of how no matter how rich or famous you get you're still just another nigger in america
>OJ literally got away with murder because hes rich and famous
>>
>>95089214
It's been memory holed. Like that time Communists attacked congress and (luckily) only wounded five members. Or that time Communists sprang a bomb-maker from jail and got within minutes of assassinating George Bush Sr.
>>
>>95076953
Then there was the RFK shooting, where the LAPD made so sure to shut down any chance for a conspiracy by acting like psychos, intimidating witnesses and then getting things wrong and just hiding it. Thus creating the perfect fodder for conspiracy idiots.
>>
File: Common_Sense.jpg (51KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
Common_Sense.jpg
51KB, 416x640px
>>95089999
But anon, it's just passing out pamphlets. What's more American than pamphleteering?

Besides, this is the kind of shit governments really fear. Look at the Soviet Union: once Vaclav Havel samizdat published Charter 77 (literally just a list of the constitutional rights they were denied by the Communist regime in CZ) they actually built a guard house outside his house and walked about 5 feet away from him when he was just walking his dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngHldh6UDbs
>>
>>95088753
See, this really freaks me out about America. Where I come from, the cops are bros and a really nice people for the most part. Don't carry guns instead they carry tasers, can handle a good joke, don't arrest people for doing drugs unless the users are causing a public disturbance and if you are arrested they usually are real nice.

In fact, there was only one guy who I met who was piece of shit cop. He was obviously doing it for a power high or something like that.

God I love New Zealand
>>
So that Dorner guy was fired for reporting another officer abusing their power?
But that's what a good cop does right? That legit pissed me off.
>>
>>95089925
Real organized protest and uprising led by smart, passionate people honestly seems like a joke these days but man I'd love to see a real movement arise confronting real problems that aren't giant fucking messes like this Antifa vs Neo Nazis stuff. The political climate of the US is a real joke right about now.
>>
>>95077796
>dude on tape saying shit about niggers was the only one to find key evidence after jumping the fence by himself
they fucked up man
>>
>>95090187
Have you seriously never watched Cop Land?

Also, don't let people shame you into being anti-police. The English were so anti-police that the guy who invented them had to spend years making them more and more powerless. This is why there was such huge outrage when armed police were used for about a week after those terrorist attacks.
>>
>>95090233
I love how the police got off totally scott free for that.
>Unite the Right have legal right to assemble
>Anti-fa turn up with clubs and acid
>Police push the two of them together
>guy is blinded, woman is killed
>everyone slinging shit about who is worse
>no one mentions that none of this would have happened if the police just DID THEIR FUCKING JOB
>>
>>95090277
>acid
It was mace. Also he's a twat so it's fine.
>>
File: Manly Tears.jpg.jpg (123KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
Manly Tears.jpg.jpg
123KB, 400x536px
>>95090187
No he went on a homocidal quest against his fellow police and their heinously corrupt ways, passionaitely fueled by righteous reasons stated in his novel of a manifesto, his final will and testament. The man was a prophet.
>>
>>95090343
And she was fat. Are we gonna play this game, or rightfully target the police who didn't keep the two apart?
>>
>>95090238
Not anti-police just annoyed that someone who did their job correctly got fired.
>>
>>95090364
Her being fat is totally on par with him white nationalist. Baked Alaska is a moron and I hope he's blind for the rest of his life
>>
>>95090277
There's a video of a right-winger that just starts fucking shooting in front of the police and they do nothing about it. Maybe it was loaded with blanks but they still should have done something about it.
>>
>>95090051
>Like that time Communists attacked congress and (luckily) only wounded five members. Or that time Communists sprang a bomb-maker from jail and got within minutes of assassinating George Bush Sr.
The fuck? I've never even heard of these. Details?

It's such a shame though too, because Dorner is the sort of thing that SHOULD be remembered.
>>
>>95090233
The problem is that the Groups don't think the other side has a logical mind and are just monsters not human beings
>>
>>95090556
Mostly because the nitwits happen to be the loudest. It's like two dogs sniffing each other's asses
>>
>>95090545
https://archive.is/WPrYb

Days of Rage.
>>
>>95090556
It's also that it's not in the system's interest to have organised groups. It wouldn't surprise me of half of the violent agitators are actually spooks there to discredit the movement.
>>
>>95090710
Unorganized groups leave the group open for bad rep coming from its unfiltered fanatics and random opposers who dress the part and say they're a part of them
>>
>>95090277
What were the police supposed to do? Ask them to leave? Go in between the two and become surrounded by two rage-filled mobs?
>>
CREDIT
>>
>>95090867
Get anti-fa to disperse because they didn't have a permit for assembly. The UtR crew were safe until the police went full retard and pushed them out the park into Anti-fa.
>>
>>95090905
You don't need a permit to assemble.
>>
>>95090987
This, America ain't Russia.
>>
>>95090987
>hundreds of people can appear in the street with weapons and cause street violence

Healthcare is the least of your problems.
>>
>>95090639
Very interesting read but it was clearly written with bias towards painting all right wing protesters as non-violent, which is weird because this was written less than a year after a bunch Sovereign citizens overtook federal land with armed force.
>>
>>95090905
The counter protesters did have a permit to protest though. And neither sides needed one the day before.
>>
>>95091062
I don't recall the Tea Party blowing places up.
>>
>>95091022

It also isn't Somalia, there are rules and laws to help protect the public. Otherwise you have anarchy, like the shitshow in Charlottesville.
>>
>>95091090
No, but they did take over a federal bird refuge in Portland and shot at federal officers.
>>
>>95087092
so what is the point of the song?
>>
>>95076675
>>95076736
Brainlets, I swear
>>
>>95089896

Yea, it must be because they're black and not the fact that some people act like savages
>>
if you think this song is deep then you're either underage or retarded
>>
>>95091062
>>95091127
You mean the Bundy family? That incident was so small and insignificant compared to the stuff that happens daily in the cities.
>>
>>95090905
>permit

The right to peacefully assemble is in the constitution.
>>
>>95091147
>>95091147
How black people spend too much time focusing on themselves as individuals thinking they'll get accepted in society, instead of thinking about investing towards the community as a whole.

No matter how rich or well-liked OJ was, he's still a nigger to white society. Jay-Z laments how back in the day he spend to much time on the here and now and not looking ahead.
>>
>>95091822
It's almost like multiracial societies cause friction and trouble.
>>
>>95091860
Most of America gets along just fucking fine.
>>
>>95091860
>multiracial

If it ain't race, it'll be ethnicity, if not that, then religion, or location, or wealth, or literally anything that a group of people can use to differentiate from anyone else. That's what you need integration for, to get people to realize that all these differences are irrelevant.
>>
>>95076593
That's just called being rich and famous, anon.
>>
>>95091721
Yeah, commies are constantly bombing cities in modern America daily.
>>
>>95091721
Totally dude, armed insurrection against the federal government by a group of people claiming government has no authority is totally no big deal
>>
File: 1431207207834.png (49KB, 198x237px) Image search: [Google]
1431207207834.png
49KB, 198x237px
Whaddya know, never actually bothered listening to the song despite being so engaged in the thread and it's actually pretty catchy. Animation was real top notch and I appreciate the imagery. The message sure aint anything new and profound to me, but it aint wrong. Never quite cared for Jay Z though.

Also, I totally would that ebony stripper dancing in the club.
>>
>>95091062
Those guys were white so it doesn't count.
>>
>>95090473
He fires a warning shot at someone with a home-made flamethrower.
>>
File: 1502253853604.jpg (540KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502253853604.jpg
540KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>95093301
>he fired a warning shot
You don't fire a warning shot INTO a crow.
>>
>>95093655
Dick move. What did that bird ever do to him?
>>
>>95093690
He did it because it was a black bird.
>>
OJ was guilty as sin but saved by a perfect shit storm that allowed him to get acquitted.

He hired a proverbial dream team of A-List lawyers, most notably the notorious race baiting Johnny Cochran and Robert Shaperio, the later of which came up with the idea to basically claim OJ was being framed, even though it was Cochran who ran with the ball in terms of selling the conspiracy, as a rather brazen attempt to get everyone to ignore the indisputable DNA evidence.

OJ also lucked up in that he was living in LA, which was a hot bed of racial tension, with a black population STILL seething with a desire to harm white people in retaliation for the acquittal of the LAPD cops who beat Rodney King. To those black people, it didn't matter that OJ was guilty as sin; acquitting him was pure and simple revenge for the King acquittals, and the Goldman and Brown families could go fuck themselves as far as those savages were concerned.

They also had a court judge (Judge Itto) who was pretty out of his depth, a DA's office that was arrogant in thinking it was going to be an open and shut case and didn't do much to adapt when it became apparent that the whole case had become a three ring circus nightmare.

Finally there was Mark Furman, who's past made him the perfect scapegoat for the defense attorney's conspiracy theory and the lynchpin for them to turn the entire case into a means for the black jury members to push for acquittal to spite whitey.
>>
>>95093320
UNF

Also that chick playing the piano is a qt.
>>
>>95094082
I know, I couldn't care less about the OJ shit and just want piece of that chocolate
>>
>>95087949
>Hate against what? Violence against what?
Innocent people. Riots are indiscriminate violence that ALWAYS affects the innocent long before it affects the people they're mad at.

>You're too busy condemning
Because there's no excuse. It's not acceptable.

>it's what is resorted to by those who don't have a choice
Nobody made them be violent. They take to violence as a first resort, not a last which is what it should be.

>>95088028
He's someone else. And you're a god damned mouth breathing retard.

> It's about understanding
Rioters deserve zero fucking sympathy. You use violence for political motives you lose any legitimacy to what you're trying to achieve and don't deserve it you filthy animal.
>>
>>95078206
>Still don't understand why there was such an uproar over the reference to Jews.

What uproar? Who cared beyond the spergs on 4chan that are obsessed with Jews?
>>
>>95091066
>The counter protesters did have a permit to protest though
In a different park. Not the same one they were rioting in.
>>
>>95094360
>Because there's no excuse.
That's incredibly naive of you anon.
>>
>>95094493
Violence is only acceptable in self defense. People who use it to intimidate, hurt, and destroy innocent people are rightfully criminals in every regard.
>>
This is probably the most accurate recreation of the old 30s cartoons that not even calarts hacks or John K fagboys can pull off.
>>
>>95094554
Who did the animation?
>>
>>95094524
>Violence is only acceptable in self defense.
Being black and living under the boot of LAPD is quite dangerous anon.
>>
File: OZ.jpg (66KB, 575x331px) Image search: [Google]
OZ.jpg
66KB, 575x331px
>>95076555
I'm not Veidt, I'm O.Z.
>>
>>95094386
People thought it was anti-Semitic, and Jay-Z personally addressed the controversy on a recent interview so I would call it an uproar
>>
>>95094576
I promise you that the vast majority of the people rioting have never been unjustly targeted for anything.

"I'm angry about this verdict" isn't self defense. "I'm angry at this message" isn't self defense.

When you are on the roof of your store that you poured blood, sweat, tears, money, time and your life into and there's a mob with torches, molotov cocktails, improvised explosives, knives and you shoot them dead for trying to tear down the meager living you have eked out for yourself despite being a racial minority? That's self defense.
>>
>>95094576

So clearly you think the weaver's were acting in self defense.
>>
>>95094658
>I promise you that the vast majority of the people rioting have never been unjustly targeted for anything.
No you can't.
>>
>>95094715
>No you can't.
I can. And I do.
With utmost certainty, people rioting then and the people rioting _now_ are not the ones being unjusty targeted.

Which is besides the point, since even if they WERE - The homes, businesses, and destruction they leave in their wake is, I promise you, entirely unrelated to their grievances. 100% innocent people. Not even unlikely that some were sympathetic or agreed with them.

I'd call it cutting off your nose to spite your face but it's more like swallowing a hand grenade to spite your throat.
>>
>>95094773
>I can
No you can't.
>>
>>95094800
Now you're just being contrary. Ignoring everything that puts your "rioters are victims" narrative.

I promise you that they weren't oppressed victims. Not only that. But, even if I humor you and say some were?

100% unjustified as it is unjustifiable. You can't violently lash out at people who have done nothing to you in the name of impotent rage and expect anyone to pretend for a moment you're legitimate. At the very best people will view you like a child throwing a temper tantrum. A more accurate scenario is people view you as violent criminals. Which would be accurate.
>>
>instead of peacefully protesting, I'm going to hurt innocent people
>I'm clearly the good guy in this situation
>>
>>95094890
I'm so glad someone finally has the courage to call out The Boston Tea Party out on their violent protest against people who had nothing to do with their grievances
>>
>>95094993
>but I'm angry!
>>
>>95094890
Why don't you go down to Venezuela and say that?
>>
>>95095027
>>95095070
So how about that whiskey rebellion hm?

Or the civil war?
>>
>>95094993
What about killing guilty people?

>>95095088
Silly, anon, you know that violence is never the answer, even when your livelihood is at stake!
>>
>>95095112
>What about killing guilty people?
You mean mob justice and public lynchings?

>Silly, anon, you know that violence is never the answer, even when your livelihood is at stake!
So first you believe that armed insurrection is justified. Now it's not. Pick one.
>>
>>95094993
Yeah I know, the alt-right really showed their true colors in Charlottesville.
>>
>>95095112
>Silly, anon, you know that violence is never the answer,
I literally explained instances where it's justified.

"I'm angry" isn't one.
>>
>>95094890
There's nothing contrarian about it, it's just common sense. You made a claim that the vast number people rioting have never been unjustly targeted but there's no feasible way of you knowing that.
>>
>>95095153
I'm not the same anon, but I very do much believe armed insurrection is justified, but not in America's current political climate. I can think of many places that could use violent rebellion, but not the US.

Also, that was sarcasm.

>>95095178
Happy people don't fight, anon.
>>
>>95095178
>I'm angry...over the complete lack of accountability for the police.
>I'm angry...over the LAPD targeting black people.
>I'm angry...over what seems to be the complete lack of justice in society when it comes to black communities.
>>
>>95095159
They were unjustified in their violence as well at Charlottesville.

Which is why I apply the same reasons why it was there to Berkley,
And DC.
And portland.
And seattle.
And Berkley a second time. and third time. And fourth.
And portland again.
And charlottesville after the right did.
>>
>>95095294
I'm upset about these things as well.

And yet - NONE of those are justifiable reasons for violence.

>>95095265
My mistake.
>>
>>95095178
I'm angry is a completely justified reason for violence/rebellion/riots. Should the tearing down of the Berlin wall not have happened because it was a riot? Or the riots against the Boston Massacre? What about all the union riots that did away with in humane business practices?
>>
>>95095330
>NONE of those are justifiable reasons for violence.
I disagree.
>>
>>95095374
>I'm angry is a completely justified reason for violence/rebellion/riots.
Then the south was entirely justified and so was the whiskey rebellion, now, wasn't it?
>>
>>95095400
>the south was entirely justified.
No.
>>
>>95095390
Feel free to disagree, but, it's not an opinion.
>>
>>95095420
But they were oppressed and felt upset!
>>
>>95095400
This is not an either or situation anon.
>>
>>95095294
Personally, I think the issue is less the violence than the violence being misdirected. The LA riots took place mainly in black areas of the city, and did next to no harm to the LAPD. But nothing short of all out war would have helped, which is what should have happened. Christopher Dorner tried to illustrated this, but a war can't be fought with one soldier.

>>95095330
>And yet - NONE of those are justifiable reasons for violence.

And what is?
>>
>>95095456
>they were oppressed!
No they weren't.
>>
>>95095477
Being upset about something is enough of a justification to violent riot and revolt, is that not your position?
>>
>>95095400
Yes, and violence was the answer to them too. Violence is always the answer.
>>
>>95095432
>it's not an opinion.
Yes it is.
>>
>>95095499
>And what is?
We covered this.

Self defense.
>>
>>95095503
>Being upset about something is enough of a justification to violent riot and revolt.
No, that's a strawman.
>>
>>95095390
>>95095520
You have resorted to flat out, "nu uh."

I think at this point you should be ignored for your lack of any argument.
>>
>>95095548

>I'm angry is a completely justified reason for violence/rebellion/riots. -
>>95095374
>>
>>95095559
>your lack of argument
Ok debate club, you don't know the difference between a fact or an opinion but obviously my argument is the weak one.
>>
>>95095579
Different anons.
>>
>>95095593
Correct.
You're learning!
>>
>>95095626
You sadly are not.
>>
>>95095617
Is it your position that the riots today in America and the rodney king riots were justified?
>>
File: 9z9pwAc.jpg (116KB, 1173x879px) Image search: [Google]
9z9pwAc.jpg
116KB, 1173x879px
>>95076555
>>95080923
>black people resent OJ over not identifying with being black and not supporting the black cause
>Years later, murder
>OJ gets off
>White people hate it, black people love it

I don't get it.
>>
>>95095633
I've backed up every argument. You have nothing to say, sand there's nothing to learn from your garbage opinions.

You could at least fucking try to back up your position. But you haven't.
>>
File: 1310238489241.jpg (103KB, 772x680px) Image search: [Google]
1310238489241.jpg
103KB, 772x680px
>>95095524
>self defense

Immediate self defense? As in only in the moment? What about protecting others or protecting property? If I, and people like me, am being oppressed by the government, and I choose to fight, is that not self defense? And what about actual war?

>>95095664
>I don't get it
Could it be that may be black people aren't a hive mind and perhaps have different opinions about something?
>>
>>95076709

Jay-Z can use it for a purpose if he wants, but he's always been shit.
>>
>>95095680
>sand
Hurr.
Sorry, typo.
>>
>>95095642
Yes, I believe the riots were started over legitimate grievances the communities have with the police. That's the keyword here anon, legitimate grievance allows for civil disobedience.
To say otherwise is quite honestly unamerican.
>>
>>95095680
>I've backed up every argument
No you haven't.
>>
>>95095692
OK, no hivemind, but then why was OJ shit on for not agreeing with the non existent hivemind then?
>>
>>95095692
>Immediate self defense? As in only in the moment? What about protecting others or protecting property?
These are, surprisingly, covered under self defense.

>If I, and people like me, am being oppressed by the government, and I choose to fight, is that not self defense?
No. It's insurrection.
The US when they were just colonies never claimed the revolution (insurrection) against Britain was anything but war.
Nor the berlin wall. Nor the whiskey rebellion. or civil war.
>>
>>95095750

The cops were in the wrong for beating on him but Rodney King also robbed a fucking store owner, hitting him with a wooden pole, and later was caught for speeding while under the influence, posing a danger to everyone around him.
>>
>>95095766
Name one that wasn't backed up.

>>95095750
The grievances were legitimate. The violence was not.

> legitimate grievance allows for civil disobedience.
A protest is civil disobedience. A riot is not.
>>
>>95095840
>Rodney King also robbed a fucking store owner, hitting him with a wooden pole, and later was caught for speeding while under the influence, posing a danger to everyone around him.

This isn't justification for the beating.

The beating isn't justification for attacking and destroying the property of innocent people.
>>
>>95095870

>This isn't justification for the beating.

I didn't say it was.
>>
>>95095840
No one is arguing Rodney Kong isn't a criminal, the argument has always been about excessive force and the LAPD rock as fuck relationship with the black communities. Cops have stressful job tes but that doesn't mean they can blow off steam by violently beating up citizens.
>>
>>95095750
>civil disobedience.
By every definition, including merriam-webster, oxford, and cambridge, and Thoreau's book by the same title, is peaceful.

A riot is anything but. Do not conflate the two.
>>
really
>>
>>95095840
>beating someone half to death for a crime they had already done time for
>speeding is a justification for assault

t. LAPD

>>95095767
He was a divisive figure in the black community because of the reason outlined in Jay-Z's song. Of course, a lot of black people didn't care and supported him anyway.
>>
>>95096031
On a completely unrelated note, I thought OJ was good in his cameo in roots and he was funny in naked gun.
>>
File: 1503108877699-co.jpg (133KB, 495x625px) Image search: [Google]
1503108877699-co.jpg
133KB, 495x625px
>>95090166
Ah yes, because the thousands of police in the USA are all the same. All the black, mexican, white, asian, etc. are all the same disgusting assholes as the media and reports from the web says they are.
those police who are actually decent and do good deeds are not newsworthy and don't exist in the 3,531,905square miles of the usa
>>
>i'm so mad over innocent people being hurt that i'm going to go hurt innocent people

Explain the logic here beyond "hurr me angry me hurt now".
>>
File: 1498688487276.jpg (41KB, 886x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498688487276.jpg
41KB, 886x530px
>thread derailed into politics

Wew lad
>>
>>95095027
>>95095088
Yes, because we currently live in the 17th/18th century and civilization clearly hasn't progressed to the point where violent uprisings are no longer necessary.
>>
>>95095750
Martin Luther King Jr. would disagree with that statement. You can protest without being violent, rioting only directly leads to innocent people and businesses getting hurt.
>>
>>95097538
You can't derail something that never had rails to begin with.
>>
>>95097538
It started with the OP, that aint up for debate.
>>
>>95097690
>a riot is the language of the unheard.
>>
>>95098778
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
>>
>>95098778
How does that mean he supported rioting when he was against violent protest? That sounds like more of an observation than a message of support.
>>
>>95076698
Or just live in Florida.
>>
>>95098923
In the same speech he is quoted in he literally States we must condemn the conditions that lead to rioting "as vigorously as we condemn riots."

Anyone quoting that specific part of the speech has not read it.
>>
>>95090343
>Also he's a twat so it's fine

Man, I hate the alt right but fuck you asshole.
>>
>>95095159
Are you sure you aren't talking about Antifa?
>>
>>95084260
Just read his manifesto, too. That was so weird, probably peaking at the point where he was super pro gun control, describing how ridiculous it was that he was allowed to buy so many weapons and silencers
>>
>>95095265
>Happy people don't fight, anon.
They do if their hockey/football team wins.
But we don't call that rioting, even once cars get flipped. We call that "celebrating that got out of hand", because of the color of the perpetrators.
>>
>>95097690
Yeah, and he got shot and silenced for his trouble.
>>
>>95098950
But the crime and trial were both in California. Which is also where O.J was born and raised.

He just relocated to FL immediately afterwards because it probably has the strongest "homestead protection law" in the U.S. Meaning someone can't sue you out of your "homestead" no matter how much you owe them.

O.J isn't really rich anymore; not like he used to be. He lost almost everything in the civil suit and it still wasn't enough to pay it off. That means any money he makes in the future has to go towards it. That's why he lost the rights to his own books and T.V interviews 10 years ago.

The only reason he still has money is because he was able to get his pension excluded from that civil suit, in this case his pension from the NFL which is still 28k a month. That and he still owns nice property in FL because it counts as his homestead.

O.J fucked up on a lot of things but he handled the asset protection part about as good as he possibly could have.
>>
>>95078206
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
>>
page 9 bump
>>
>>95079437

Every single time they wind up rioting. The Dallas and Baton Rouge shootings, and the execution of two cops in their car in New York as revenge for Garner.
>>
>>95094561
A CalArts graduate
>>
>>95096031
Why does the LAPD hate Black people?
Is it because black people have bigger dicks than them?
>>
>>95078206
Posiive discrimination is still discrimination
>>
>>95102592
Not really.
>>
>>95102564

>Reducing People of Color to sex objects.

Racist.
>>
>>95091300
Were they acting like savages in the civil rights movement?
>>
>>95089290
>Once the latter stops the former stops.
but the former won't stop, regardless how polite, nice, or with their "yes sirs". The police will shit on them when given the chance. If you want change, it must come from the police and government first,
Thread posts: 431
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.