[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he real or imaginary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (308KB, 759x405px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
308KB, 759x405px
Is he real or imaginary?
>>
>>95071295
Imaginary. You didn't seriously think there is a real life Cat in the Hat did you?
>>
>>95071295
was Concrete always black?
>>
>>95071348

Well he never really leaves a trace so how would we know? This thread belongs on /x/ imo.

Also is the Cat a Bakeneko or a Nekomata?
>>
>>95071295
Real because he coneys information to the children that was previously unknown to them, which would be impossible if he was imaginary because you can't imagine something that you don't know.
>>
>>95071537
He's obviously a grown man in a costume.
>>
Real question.
What happened to Sally's brother? Did the cat need a sacrifice?
>>
>>95071295
The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot about that always bothered me, the kids ask their parent evey epidsode if they can go with the cat somewhere, but their parent's never see the cat how do they know if their kids are actually going with the cat, maybe they think they're pretending and coming looking for the kids only to find they aren't in the backyard.
>>
>>95071295
He's an LSD mindtrip.
>>
He's a DIRTY HOE
>>
>>95073555
The Mom's were usually always busy with something at the same time, so they just assumed the kids were pretending to go to some far away place and left them to it.
Of course, leaving a child without checking on them every few minutes is bad parenting, but whatever
>>
>>95073555
Maybe it's not a reboot, and it's a sequel to the original book

And the Sally from the book is the Sally from the show's mom
>>
File: file.gif (501KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
501KB, 500x258px
>>95071348
>>
Do you think he has barbs?
>>
>>95076564
Calm down rarity.
>>
>>95076488
I feel like that movie would've worked a lot better as a parody of Cat in the Hat, rather than.. well, being Cat in the Hat.
>>
>>95076748
This or at least not have Suess's wife see it and ban the world of more live action from his work.
>>
>>95076564
Hello Rarit-
>>95076597
Fuck you you stole my joke
>>
>>95071295
Yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.