/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170902-195727.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-195727.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
They've teased the return pic this glorious bitch many a time.

Is the tease real this time...or more of the same?
>>
no its just teen jean going insane. Making Bobby gay was too much for her so she had to make an adult version of herself to talk down to her
>>
>>95070922

its real, but its her astral projection. she can go back to the white hot room whenever she feels her "mission" ended. they arent going to bring her back alive when we already have teen jean.
>>
>>95070922
Fucking Hell. Just kill all Jeans on that disgusting universe already. Bunch of sociopath cunts.
>>
I'd love this if it was written by a decent writer.
>>
>>95072705
>muh babby Avengers
Fuck off.
>>
>>95072705
The Jean Grey solo is actually good.
>>
>>95070922

the Morrison uniform is the best uniform the X-Men ever had, and it looks better than most of their individual costumes.
>>
>>95070922
Motherfucker I thought this was Dr Mirage and got excited for a second, fuck.
>>
>>95073307
>Jean Grey solo
>good
>>
are you?
>>
File: Don't_see_it_031_009.jpg (66KB, 456x273px) Image search: [Google]
Don't_see_it_031_009.jpg
66KB, 456x273px
>>95070922
This is POSSIBLY original Jean.
I can think of at least three different ways that it could be something else, but given that the original Jean character was ...
... shall we say, "divorced" from the original Phoenix Force at the end of Phoenix Endsong ...
... it very well could be her. In Obi-Wan form.
The Phoenix didn't want Jean anymore, so what happens to an Omega-level telepath that had been both merged with cosmic power and anchored to a realm beyond time and space when that telepath is disembodied?
Normal rules of life and death never applied to some Omega-level telepaths to begin with, let alone someone who has frequent flier miles to and from the afterlife.
So she could do the Obi-Wan thing. Easy.
And it opens up a great use for a character who is finally free of being part of the Phoenix.
Remember: Marvel still wants to use all the popular characters they have rights to.
So this works.
I will tell you one thing that worries me though, if this is Jean ... who is Hope? because they can't both be Jean.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.