[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Deadpool ever get to save the day, or is he condemned to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: deadpool2.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool2.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Will Deadpool ever get to save the day, or is he condemned to an endless cycle of suffering?
>>
Last I checked he's banging Rogue which isn't to shabby
>>
>>95070180
No, they kissed but then Deadpool went off with Cap, Secret Empire happened and the plotline will never be followed up on
>>
File: 1352907102367.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1352907102367.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>Secret Empire a Shit
>Marvel drags Deadpool and Duggan into more derailing event tie-in nonsense
>Duggan has to suffer writing through writing around these events while still trying to tell his cohesive Deadpool story and all Marvel wants is more meaningless event tie-ins.
>FUCK IT. I'MA FUCK WADE'S SHIT UP
>Duggan is Suffering
>Wade must also Suffer
>>
File: deadpool coconut.jpg (116KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool coconut.jpg
116KB, 668x1024px
>>95070448
He's been the squirrel for years
>>
>>95070122

Has he done the time for all the people he's killed? No? Then quit bitching, Wadefag.
>>
>>95070122
To be fair he brought some of that shit on himself.

Coulson and Preston didn't have to die.
>>
>>95070745
true, but I don't know.
Maybe it was just that Deadpool finally building a happy life with the Preston's and his daughter and his team of merc's for hire and his wife and his new avengers status and the trust of Cap, Spidey, and Logan was all so well earned and deserved. Especially after the last few years of Daniel Way on the book. We all knew it wasn't going to last, but to see the final nail in the coffin when he fought Agent Preston was just kinda heartbreaking (fuck the art on that issue was so good). I've noticed that all the most recent bad happenings in Deadpool's life have come about as a side result of the last few Marvel company wide events where he has played almost no-role in the actual story but the aftermath of the heroes fucking around has ended up fucking with him and his relationships, more so than any other hero that I know of.

>>95071092
I figure all of his pain, being shot at hundreds of time, losing countless number of bodyparts and organs, being dismembered, disembowelled, and beheaded constantly, the memory loss, the cancer, all of it was the universe itself trying to give Deadpool punishment for all the dead bodies he has left in his wake. Kinda like how the universe will keep throwing more and more worse shit to kill Spider-Man because he was supposed to die long ago. But he keeps avoiding death and altering the timeline because of his Spider Sense acting as a form of pre-cognition warning him about his constant imminent doom. Peter Parker should have died right after the science demonstration where he was to be hit by a car, but instead avoided it and pissed off the universe itself.
>>
>>95070422
Goddammit they were cute
>>
>>95071284
Has anyone been more affected by the last several plus events than Deadpool?

And everyone still has the audacity to shit on him? Especially Hill?
>>
I've waiting for this shoe to drop since Duggan spent Axis foreshadowing Wade dropping all the spinning plates he was balancing at once.

Duggan's gonna use Despicable to destroy my heart.
Also, I have a feeling Prestonpool is gonna make her return from the end of Deadpool VS SHIELD.
>>
>>95073281
Deadpool already dropped quite a number of plates when his daughter and Preston's family were poisoned.
>>
File: RCO016_1496886902.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016_1496886902.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>95070122
it's Mephisto deciding to JUST Wade's life up for ruining his chance to break Spider-Man's No-Kill rule
>>
File: 1436645213720.png (207KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436645213720.png
207KB, 1000x600px
>>95073097
well it's not like any of the other heroes know about Deadpool's shit. He's not a top level hero where if something goes wrong, they start asking questions and trying to figure out who is mind controlling who. He's a killer merc by trade, who has done some good in recent times, but in their eyes has done just as much bad in the past. We the audience see all the events unfold as they are. No other characters do though. Oh god, Deadpool is becoming Booster Gold...
>>
>>95070122
Wade's heroic journey is that of the unappreciated and unrecognized martyr.
It's the single quality that redeems him, despite his irresponsible nature, that he will disregard his own happiness for the sake of others.
You can't have the character getting his happy ending (outside of a massage parlor) without sacrificing the very trait that makes you appreciate him.
Yep, it's one of those catch22 things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.