[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Marvel mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

File: Inhumans are the good guys goy.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans are the good guys goy.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
What did Marvel mean by this?
>>
A genocide against the Inhumans would have been a humanitarian cause.
>>
>>95069190
Holy Shit, that art is fucking terrible.
>>
File: IKYhd87.png (536KB, 974x425px) Image search: [Google]
IKYhd87.png
536KB, 974x425px
>>
>killing muties
>black muties
why exactly do we hate the inhumans?
>>
>>95069190
>i can see through everything
But can she see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>95071607
Because it killed all the white mutants as well.
And the Terrigen mist affected some white non-mutants as well.

Actually, real-talk, what were the statistics about how many people were affected by the Terrigen mists?

Also, could you imagine having a child with latent mutant powers being hit with the Terrigen mists? They'd be killed and you'd have nothing to blame but the mist.
>>
>>95071716
Well she COULD. Can't now
>>
>>95071806
>They'd be killed and you'd have nothing to blame but the mist.
SIDS
>>
>>95069190
It's just peanut allergy, you little pussy.
>>
>>95071869
I'm not talking about babies, I'm talking like toddlers or grade-schoolers. Just some kid who's on the playground like it's the first issue of "Civil War".
>>
>>95071806
IIRC one in five people exposed to the mists died in their cocoons. Maybe slightly more than that.

Which means they've murdered hundreds of thousands by now, not even counting mutants and other humans who have incompatible genes.
>>
>>95071897
SKDS?
>>
>>95071899
That's the death rate of those affected. I'm curious to know the number of people who were cocooned in the first place.

And I believe that the X-Men also managed to dispel the mists in some areas? I remember that happening in one issue of IvX. It's one of the few things I remember.

>>95071944
Not good enough.
>>
>>95071806
>>95071899
>>95071979
Inhumans on Earth in general is just kinda fucked up.

Inhumans traditionally have something like a 1/4 chance of getting through terrigenesis without becoming some horrible monster. They wear superhero-type masks to hide their faces as a sort of half-shame half-kindness to their abominable bretherin who weren't as lucky as they were. Karnak never even went through it because the chances of something awful happening were way too high.
Honestly the mist-clouds travelling Earth should have been a really serious diplomatic issue because for every cute Kamala you'd have a few misshapen undesirables. Possibly because of editorial mandate it just got swept under a rug

In fact, one of the few times it was brought up was actually fucking BENDIS of all things - in his lead up to CWII, the future-sight guy and a female friend of his both got cocooned. He turned out fine, she turned out a monster
>>
>>95071899
>one in five people
No where is that ever stated
>>
>>95072622
gibe the page b0ss
>>
>>95074253

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Civil-War-II/Issue-0?id=53320#19
>>
>>95072622
>Possibly because of editorial mandate it just got swept under a rug
It's because they were trying to force the Inhumans as an X-Men replacement. They didn't care that it made no sense and flew in the face of what the Inhumans were conceptually, they just wanted to give Fox the finger. They weren't subtle about this at all.
>>
File: 1496245638369.gif (1MB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496245638369.gif
1MB, 301x300px
>>95074456
First with Jean becoming Jean the Lobotomizer, she-hulk getting bogged down and now with this, by blood has now evaporated from boiling>>95074456
>>
File: Fixed-1465020272449.jpg (86KB, 612x305px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed-1465020272449.jpg
86KB, 612x305px
I get that this whole thread is just another attempt by /pol/'s NAZI shitposters to once again insert their bullshit hatespeech, racist insults, /co/ belittling, and inevitable threats onto a board without proper moderation,
just like the last 3 times they made this thread,
but this is actually an important Storm scene.

"Lucid" has the mutant power to see things for what they really are.
There's a good reason she worships Storm like she does: she can see that Storm's actually a goddess.
This is an old Claremont idea that was abandoned around the '90s for no good reason. Storm has been brainwashed by Xavier to think she's just another mortal mutant who only believed she was a goddess.
But she really is one. She manifested out of thin air (actually stormy weather) and a flash of lightning way back in Giant-Sized X-Men #1.

So can we PLEASE just talk about the comics this time?
>>
>>95072622
>They wear superhero-type masks to hide their faces as a sort of half-shame half-kindness to their abominable bretherin who weren't as lucky as they were

Not canon, that is from fantastic four the end
>>
>>95074969
>She manifested out of thin air
So the air is shit
>poo from the loos evaporated into the air and formed Storm the same way poo from the loos formed Wonder Woman
gotcha
>>
>>95075062
My bad man
It's been a long time since I read through the older shit with the inhumans, let me know if I made any other mistakes.

>>95074621
I didn't find that bad. The reason I brought it up was because it was weird - that Bendis of all people did something right.

>>95074563
Yeah but I'm not 100% sure on what decisions were made by writers and what decisions were demanded by Perlmutter and Alonso. The Inhumans push in general was an executive decision, but was the lack of monster transformations from writers or was that a demand from management too?

>>95074969
I think it's giving them too much credit, considering the rest of DoX and IvX. But it is an interesting Death of the Author idea.
>>
>>95074563

I miss the Inhumans being in space. It was the most interesting they'd been in years, hell even Ronan benefited from it by getting some actual character development.
>>
>>95074621

Jean Grey is a closet lesbian.

She wouldn't think of being gay as being a punishment.
She really wouldn't think it's a good punishment for a boy who doesn't desire her.
And even if she was the kind of vile shit-eating bigot who thinks that way, like some /pol/ shitposters, why would only the time-travelling version of her commit this act of rape when the exact same person in the past did not?
The morons who post this crap have never been able to answer to those points.
And this is when the shitheads start with the anti-Semitism post against Bendis.
>>
>>95069190
They mean their comics have been below sub-par since House of M. Any writer worth their salt wouldn't have created this scenario, let alone some kid looking up to the Muties as heroes.
>>
>>95071806
Imagine unknowingly being an Inhuman while being an adoptive parent to a child with latent mutant genes and getting cacooned while they suffer and die...

Could you imagine the hatred and fury one would unleashed with such newfound powers?
>>
>>95075291
Anything related to Jean is hamfisted at it's finest. She's a telepathic Mary Sue whose major defining moment in comics history was dropping dead.

Her dynamic on any team isn't worth shit either.
>Oh boy, a telepath that can fuck with our mind at any given time if she doesn't like us!
The X-Men have enough problems with Wanda's PMS season rather than dealing with Jean crying like a bitch 24/7. The retards that decided to drag her corpse back after vs Avengers needs to be slapped.
>>
>>95075395
It's amazing that for all of the talk and talk about Inhumans, they didn't dare to show any actual Inhuman villains. They only made heroes of the Inhumans as if that's all that anybody would care about.

Just imagine an "X-Men" ongoing that never had Magneto. Imagine "Fantastic Four" without Doctor Doom. "Spider-Man" without Green Goblin or any of his other rogues.

Well, I guess that last one is what Miles Morales' ongoing is. But the point stands.
>>
>>95069190
I admit I cried.
>>
>>95075443
In all honesty, the only telepath I, oddly enough, trust is Emma Frost ,mainly because she actually aims for the bad guy and NOT HER OWN TEAMMATES.
>>
>>95075533
Maximus the Mad
>>
>>95072622
>bendis was the only one willing to take a look at the reality of the situation.
That's just sad.
>>
>>95075395
Hopefully the show flopping will end the push and we can get some stuff like this.
>>
>>95075533
>Maximus
>soule created at least four or five villains
>the kree
>the unspoken
>>
>>95075636
Wikipedia claims he hasn't been in anything since "War of Kings".

Regardless, I'm talking more about new villains created alongside the new wave of Inhumans that were created before/during IvX. There's no way in Hell that every person who survived the Terrigen mists and cocooning automatically came out as a hero, especially given how apparently some of them became monsters.

>>95075688
Which ones were Soule's creations?
Because I swear, that man hasn't been the same since he was bought out by Marvel.
>>
>>95071897
I thought mutants gained their powers when they hit puberty?
>>
>>95075728
Yes, but they would still have the X-gene within them.
And unless I'm remembering it wrong, you either die horribly or go sterile.
>>
>>95069190

>Lets take a good super hero name and throw our trademark/copyright on it for a throwaway character so no one can use it instead!

That's what they meant. Marvel and DC have been wasting so many names lately.
>>
>>95075715
Soule created Lineage, Lash and bunch of underlings, capo, klude, and Banyan.
All Inhuman and all villains.

To add the cloud having negative effects on Inhumans was a thing before secret wars but when M-pox started none of the bad terrigen results ever come up again. It was M-pox from there on. I guess editorial didn't want both.
>>
File: 1504242220058.png (518KB, 625x359px) Image search: [Google]
1504242220058.png
518KB, 625x359px
>>95069190
>the child is crying because she can see through this bullshit PR gesture and knows its only because she's going to die that such faux status is conferred upon her

Did you not see this coming Storm? Why did you have to come into that tent and twist the knife? Fuck mutie scum.

To confirm:

>>95074969

>"Lucid" has the mutant power to see things for what they really are.

Since we are talking about the comic and not
>/pol/ NAZI shitposter bullshit hatespeech

Do you care to explain the flaws in my logic? Because that's not what the Terragin mists are about and nobody is going to bring back this dumbassed horseshit about Storm being a goddess you climbed up on the soapbox for, least of all Lemire.
>>
>>95075728
Unless you're one of them fancy mutants like Jamie Madrox (RIP), who had his power at birth.
>>
>>95069190
That the Inhumans are the worst villains of them all.
>>
>>95075890
Do they still call them killcrops or are mutants so generally ignored these days that no one either remembers or cares about it?
>>
>>95075920
Probably forgotten. Just like how Longshot is Shatterstar's dad and Shatterstar is Longshot's dad.
>>
>>95069190
What happens if someone who is both a mutant and an Inhuman is exposed to the death cloud?
>>
File: voght.jpg (30KB, 604x410px) Image search: [Google]
voght.jpg
30KB, 604x410px
>>95074969

this reminded me that the most OP teleporter of the X-Men hasnt been seen in years (and she was not depowered by Wanda)

Amelia Vough, who would become mist to teleport herself or other people, or things, and she could bring you against your will from the other side of the world.
>>
>>95075715
>Wikipedia claims he hasn't been in anything since "War of Kings".
Nah he was around more recently than that. He was fucking around in the Inhumans tie-ins for CWII
>>
>>95075867
Shithead, you either responded to the wrong post or you are mentally ill to the extent that you think there was a conversation here where there was not.
Given that you seem to be trying to "wink-wink" defend Nazi shit, it's pretty obvious that you're mentally ill.
Stop posting delusional crap in response to your hallucinations.
That's not what the internet was meant for.
>>
>>95075533
>Well, I guess that last one is what Miles Morales' ongoing is. But the point stands.

Didn't he fight Hammerhead recently?
>>
>>95076149
Well, then, somebody needs to update Wikipedia.

>>95076248
Maybe, but I mean more that there aren't any villains created within the pages of the book who have (or are shown to eventually have) a long-standing presence within its pages as a constant threat against the book's heroes.
>>
>>95076235
The fuck is wrong with you, dude. The only one talking about nazi shit in this thread has been you. Talk like a normal person or throw your autistic ass in an oven.
>>
>>95076277
A ton of marvel pages are out of date. It didn't used to be like that. I think a lot of the people who edited the pages regularly stopped giving a fuck about marvel comics.
>>
File: 1463680295784.jpg (142KB, 492x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463680295784.jpg
142KB, 492x512px
>>95076235
You're an absolute fucking retard. I was "wink-wink" exposing you for not actually wanting to talk about the comic. THE COMIC. EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #17. This scene is obviously not about your dipshitted abandoned Claremont plot thread that was rightly dropped because there's nowhere to go with it. I can almost guarantee Jeff Lemire isn't even aware that plot thread ever existed. It's obviously a hammy scene meant to confer the gravity of the situation of the mists and give Storm something to galvanize and revenge, a reason to lead the X-Men to hit back at the Inhumans. In other words, dumb, event-related bad writing. I suggested a much more amusing premise which you ignored because you're a shitheel and invited you to discuss the comic.

But you don't want to discuss the comic. You want to bitch about """""""""""""""""nazis"""""""""""""" and your precious /pol/ boogeyman. The proof is your reply post which has nothing at-fucking-all to do with the comic or what I said.

DO YOU WANT TO DISCUSS X-MEN?

No? Then stop posting like the passive aggressive baby bitch that you are and grumbling about those goldarn naziposters who won't get off your lawn.
>>
>>95076134
Did you know that Vought was a big part of the X-Men backstory?
She was in a love triangle with Magneto and Xavier back when they were all closet mutants working in Cairo hospital.
FunFact: of course, Magneto and her had no interest in one another...
>>
File: iceman_turned_to_homo_by_jean.jpg (65KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
iceman_turned_to_homo_by_jean.jpg
65KB, 600x481px
can someone please explain why jean brainwashed iceman into being gay?
>>
>>95076546
She wanted a gay bestie to not be lonely and Bobby was, unfortunately, the most susceptible.
>>
>>95076044
Beyonder shit.
>>
>>95076578
literally the most fucked up thing ever I wish they would call her out on it but knowing marvel
>>
>>95076598
Bruh, the only ones to call her out were Emma, Magneto, and another person, and how this was not how her power should have been used and THEY were the bad guys.
>>
>>95076473

I remember that.
It is funny how Nightcrawler may be the worst x-men teleporter. Probably because he was the first one (well, Vanisher was the first one)

Magik, Blink, Amelia, and Vanisher, fuck even Blink or Exodus (at least the Age of Apocalypse one) can all teleport many people with no problems. Lyla Cheney can do the same, but iirc she only could do that in inter stellar distances.
>>
>>95076427
Naziposters should get off my lawn, especially when we're talking about X-Men.
>>
>>95076694
Lila just ports twice, I always like Ariel as the X-Men version of 'Door'. Wish Shatterstar could get over to a power increase, cut through more dimensions.
>>
>>95076700
YOU FUCKING AREN'T THOUGH MONGOLOID
>>
>>95075443
It'd be nice if they forgot about Jean completely and just made us of Rachel more often
>>
>>95076727
I still find it weird that Ariel of all characters hasn't been completely forgotten.
>>
>>95076829
This. More big hero moments, more cosmic, more leading lady. Lean in to the 'Daughter of Cyclops and Jean' thing, make everyone just assume she's someone she isn't. Sell her, get her over.
>>
>>95076820
umad
>>
>>95075395
>>95075666
Honestly I feel like it would be worth it if we DID get some kind of Punisher-esque villain who loses their shit and starts killing supers because of their kid dying to Terrigen mist. But we won't

How fucking amazing would that be though?

YOUR MISTS TOOK MY WIFE, MY CHILD, MY FAMILY, MY LIFE, EVERYTHING FROM ME

BUT IT GAVE ME THIS POWER. THE POWER I'M GOING TO USE TO TEAR DOWN AND DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT. THE POWER I'M GOING TO USE TO MAKE YOU SUFFER LIKE I SUFFERED. LIKE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BEREAVED MOTHERS AND FATHERS AND DAUGHTERS AND SONS SUFFERED.

I AM HUMANIS, I AM THE INCORRUPTIBLE AND ENRAGED SPIRIT OF EARTH, AND I WILL KILL YOU ALL
>>
>>95076546
Is it canon she mind whammied him now? And that she's lesbiants?
>>
>>95077073
She "read" his mind, and "Calmed him" like she did with Warren, what do you think?
>>
>>95071944
Late, but
>SKDS
Skids under the Inhumans' wheels.
>>
File: 1468196279044-GOODTIME-.jpg (110KB, 329x504px) Image search: [Google]
1468196279044-GOODTIME-.jpg
110KB, 329x504px
>>95077073
>>95076546
This meme is all because the /pol/ shithead who's shitposting in this very thread right now kept whining and crying nonstop when "his hero" Iceman was outed as gay
and this sick fantasy that strong and empowered women make men gay was the only way he could tolerate having identified with an obvious flaming queer for all those years, so he clung to this delusion and started reposting it everywhere.
And so now he screams and whines constantly about how evil Jean Grey *MUST* be, because the only other explaination for this is that he identified strongly with an obviously homosexual character. (and he did)
Because he thinks it's impossible that a gay man would or could ever pretend to be straight.
Or that he wouldn't be personally informed beforehand, because of his personal importance.
So now there's an asshole closet-case reposting this Jean mindrapist headcanon in every X-thread to cope with his personal issues.
That's why.
It's not from any comic canon.
The writers didn't say that happened in some interview somewhere.
It's entirely /pol/'s NAZI headcanon being pushed to ruin /co/ threads.
That's all.
>>
>>95077180
figured. But anon, devils advocate - Bobby is the worst character to make 'gay', as he canonically is a horndog that chases pussy 24/7 going back to his inception. If they wanted to virtue signal, they could have stopped erasure and made Bobby BI - which would make FAR FAR more sense for him.

Iceman not wanting women? No.
Iceman being pretty open to any port for his snowstorm? Yeah that makes sense.
>>
>>95076694
Nightcrawler is written better than all of them because a has real flaws and weaknesses to his character.
>>
>>95077237
God Kurt is such a great character. The catholicism adds a great nuance to his character.
>>
>>95077180
Butthurt retard, he got brainwashed. Iceman was never gay and jean brainwashing him falls in line with numarvels propagandic bullshit used to entice retards like you into buying and reading horrible garbage.
This is coming from someone who sucks dick on the regular, by the way. numarvel sucks dick, too, but almost barely enough to compare with you.
>>
>>95077180

lmao marvel just took a totally straight character and shoe horned a new gay thing in for le twitter crowd and to virtue signal how progressive they are.
>>
>>95077180
>confirmed baiting shitheel

stop posting, no one else reply
>>
>>95077322
I'd say you drank the /pol/ cool-aid, but it's obvious that you've been guzzling another kind of liquid if you think Bobby's behaved straight until now.
>>
>>95077390
>trying to revise history
You're as bad as /pol/ poster

Bobby has always been super sexual towards everything, he's the Dick Grayson of Marvel. Like I said, Bi Bobby makes sense to me. Gay does not.
>>
>>95077222
The trick to this is that Bobby's just the tip of the iceberg.
Storm, Pussy Pride, Jean, Scott, Logan, Xavier, Magneto, Magik, Rachel, Havok, Emma, Mystique, Cannonball, Sunspot, and so many many others are closet homosexuals too.
(or "worse")
They've just started with outing the obvious example that (almost) everyone already knew about.
Iceman doesn't have to desire women sexually in order to play the role of straight, he sincerely cares about the women he's dated, he was just never sexually excited by them, or at least not as much as by the prospect of sex with a man...
That doesn't make him bisexual.
Think for one second about that: if he could have made one of his relationships with a woman work, given how much he constantly tried to make them work in stories that served no purpose other than to spotlight how much he tried, why didn't any of his relationships succeed?
And what were the reasons they all failed if not for there being one specific unidentified obvious issue?
After all, the point of someone being in the closet is to try to be straight. Remember?
Your demand that they just try to date women as a bisexual isn't any different from demanding that he be straight.

And Beast is straight. He's just a huge dick.
>>
>>95077797
>Think for one second about that: if he could have made one of his relationships with a woman work, given how much he constantly tried to make them work in stories that served no purpose other than to spotlight how much he tried, why didn't any of his relationships succeed?

Because it's comics. It's soap opera in sequential art form.

Anyway your post makes no sense and it's all fulla shit so, not gonna bite. I'm sure somewhere there's a person that actually believes in this kinda mental gymnastics but it saddens me.
>>
>>95077938
>Because it's comics

And not just comics, it's fucking X-men, the biggest soap opera of them all
>>
>>95077390
oh my fucking god
they referenced "Bob" in an 80s Marvel comic book
>>
>>95077938
Explaining to you the basic known concept of "in-the-closet" as it is widely well defined
and reminding you that the character that was recently outed has had a long history of stories focusing on his troubles with heterosexuality
is not
>"mental gymnastics"

It's a declarative stating of known *FACTS*

That -YOU- can't handle *FACTS* without freaking out is not a symptom of any other person's issues.
It is a symptom of -YOUR- issues.
You closet-case freak.
That your delusions are now coming in the form of strong feels of sadness is amusing to me.
Tell me more about how this topic that you chose to engage in has made you feel the feels. Please.
And then again make more ridiculous statements about stories that only exist in your sick mind. THAT will prove me and the comics wrong.
>>
>>95076992
If Marvel had any sense the actual Punisher or Ghost Rider would be all about that.
>>
File: 080314_Ledger_Joker.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
080314_Ledger_Joker.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>95069190
>hey let's make the inhumans popular by having their source of power be a death cloud that is killing off mutants
>>
>>95077797

>TFW mutants have a much higher incidence of homosexuality than baseline humans
>It's nature's way to prevent them from breeding

MAKE IT CANON
MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
This was the inhuman push right?
They didn't have to have it be the inhumans being stubbornness leading to mutant genocide and sometimes human death they could have had it be some bad guy who changed the cloud to be poison to both mutants and inhumans so they would both be in the same both and still have some conflict with the mutants wanting to straight up destroy it and inhumans who want to contain it and the bad guys fucking up any plan to contain it leading to a mutant inhuman clash it wouldn't be that different than the actual event but at least it wouldn't be entirely the inhumans fault and there would be casualties on all sides to the fart cloud
I just can't imagine how this is how you would want to push your xmen replacements maybe because they have no respect for their villains who aren't doom and that's why they relies on using their heroes for antagonists
>>
>>95078688
They don't reproduce that way ...
How many clones, alt-U doppelgangers, time-travel copies, dystopian future children, manifestations via reality-altering powersets, and Maddroxings have we seen?
They're worse than the Hulks.
>>
>>95079013

...How long ago did they plan this??
>>
>>95076992
>He doesn't even make a speech.
>He just says, "My kid is dead because of you," then exterminates them.
>>
File: Acceptance_1465021291585-.jpg (33KB, 334x159px) Image search: [Google]
Acceptance_1465021291585-.jpg
33KB, 334x159px
>>95079123
Think about this for a second.
If the gay thing was Stan Lee's plan then Bobby being gay, Angel being androgynous, other characters being other things...
then it's from issue #1 on.
Early '60s.
If Claremont was the guy who made "gay-as-the-next-mutant" a thing it was from Giant-Sized X-Men #1.
Early '80s.
And Claremont was responsible for creating all of those reproductive strategies described.
And every female mutant Claremont created was a lesbian.
So not planned so much as stumbled into by collaboration and taking the next logical steps.
(an organic mutation of the story)
>>
>>95072622
>Implying inhumans have history

They're just space x-men now. Thus space gas works as needed.
>>
>>95074969
And now the fact that you got butthurt over nothing, the thread is going to be derailed.
Congratulations you became what you hate
>>
File: 1495638282054.jpg (107KB, 1306x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495638282054.jpg
107KB, 1306x409px
>>95076992
Honestly the idea of an anti-force against Inhumans and a lot of the nu-marvel diversity kids has some credence.

>Someone could have lost their family when Inhumans blew up Stark Tower and other Stark owned buildings. In his grief and anger he/she stole an Iron-Man suit and went full Punisher on the Inhumans for their terrorist attack.
>Funny enough the Inhuman gas cloud can kill people with the Inhuman gene if their bodies are not strong enough (Grid, an Inhuman, is scared of the cloud in the book because it could kill all of his family because of this) can also kill carrier humans (have the x-gene but its not active) and normal humans who had the misfortune of having an allergic reaction to it. Since mutants were given free harbor in Israel and I think they said that the allergic reaction was similar to tay-sachs or something then a lot of Jews were gassed to death by that cloud. Imagine Kamala having to fight a Jewish mutant who survived the gas and they finding out she's muslim. The amount of butthurt caused by it would be hilarious, especially if the Jewish mutant calls Inhumans the real nazis.
>In-universe Magneto and Cyclops have a small fanbase outside of the X-Men. You could have a new hacker like Rick Jones who finds out about Swain and the Inhumans brainwashing people to fit their agenda and their backhand deal with Carol for a power grab via Ulysses in Civil War 2. Expose both of them as power hungry tyrants who were trying to go full minority report on the world on a system they knew was flawed and prone to mistakes.
>Rayshaun who's the new Patriot was introduced being a hoodlum. He painted his face like Rage and molotov cocktailed a bank. Have a security guard who's family was killed and maimed from the explosion go full Punisher on him. They'll try to make him look like a racist or something at first but once the truth comes out about Rayshaun's actions then it could lead to some major schisms in Champions.
>>
>>95082176
> Imagine Kamala having to fight a Jewish mutant who survived the gas and they finding out she's muslim. The amount of butthurt caused by it would be hilarious, especially if the Jewish mutant calls Inhumans the real nazis.

The levels of pure OUTRAGE would be delicious.

>>95074969
I can't tell if this anon is maximum sperg who sees /pol/ in his breakfast cereal every morning, or if it's the troll master of kung lung.

In any case he's inspired me. To talk about nazis.

It was a mistake to have Hydra cap use such weak justification for the inhuman camps when there's great, much more in character motivation possible. Protecting the new inhumans from racisim. Claiming that the terrigen gas cloud was a war crime and a crime against humanity, particularly genetic minorities like the X men, and selling the camps as refugee camps for people affected. Treating them as SHRA esque draft centers where people get registered and get therapy and education on how to deal with their new powers.
>>95076992
Humanis would be a great kirby sort of character.
>>
File: GBP.jpg (486KB, 640x816px) Image search: [Google]
GBP.jpg
486KB, 640x816px
>another stealth 8ch\boogy/pol/ thread on /co/
>>
>>95082176
Not a bad idea. There's been hardly a peep about the thousands non-mutants the cloud must have killed.

>>95082279
>It was a mistake to have Hydra cap use such weak justification for the inhuman camps when there's great, much more in character motivation possible. Protecting the new inhumans from racisim. Claiming that the terrigen gas cloud was a war crime and a crime against humanity, particularly genetic minorities like the X men, and selling the camps as refugee camps for people affected. Treating them as SHRA esque draft centers where people get registered and get therapy and education on how to deal with their new powers.

This. It could even have been one of those comfy internment camps like you saw in Champions instead of the concentration camps you saw in Secret Empire.

For that matter, they never did show the concentration camps for aliens that Hydra Cap saw in his future. That would be even more justified, given most of them are Krees and Skulls left over from their repeat invasions of Earth.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.