[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think these star-themed characters would get along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1491156203687.png (220KB, 860x630px) Image search: [Google]
1491156203687.png
220KB, 860x630px
How do you think these star-themed characters would get along?
>>
star and mabel would be good friends
>>
>>95064072
Maybe
>>
>>95064072
Mable is only superficially like Star, they have very little in common.
>>
>>95064454
What's different about the two? And use your own words
>>
I feel like Steven & Star would get on, but Mabel would be bullied by Star because Star gave me the vibe of that two faced bitch from high school who had a bunch of beta orbiters
>>
>>95064626
>Mabel
>Not the two-faced bitch
>>
>>95064525
Mabel is selfish and obnoxious
Star is selfless and charming
Basically Star is Mabel if her character was actually done right.
>>
>>95064670
Oh, okay. For a second there I thought you were this one guy who posts the same copypasta all over the place
>>
>>95064045
I'm pretty sure even Wander would get tired of Steven's constant whining, Star and Wander would get along just fine, Mabel and Star would probably end up arguing over something stupid, and Mabel would treat Wander like a stuffed animal.
>>
>>95064045
Of those four is there a single aspect that Mabel isn't dead last in?
>>
>>95064742
She's much cuter than Steven and maybe a bit cuter than Wander
Other than that no
>>
Steven and Wander would get on like a house on fire

In fact Steven and Wander would get along with everyone, only Star and Mabel would hate each other because they both have that cliche competitive girl hater trait
>>
>>95064946
Mabel literally never hated another girl for being a girl. She tried relentlessly to be Pacifica's friend.
>>
>>95064713
>Steven's constant whining
have retards like you even seen the show
>>
>>95065297
Most people who complain about that stopped watching the show in the first half of seaosn 1, when he was still whiny and young.
>>
File: IMG_2324.png (670KB, 439x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2324.png
670KB, 439x626px
Hi guys...
>>
>>95064946
>>95065263
Star never did this either, she never held any disdain for Jackie despite her "stealing" her best friend and crush. I think people just get that idea because both characters seem like the types of girls that would act like that if they were real, but they aren't.
>>
>>95064670
You've got that wrong

Star is selfless and obnoious, Mabel is selfish and charming
>>
>>95065610
The last two traits are subjective based on which character you like more, but I'm glad you can agree Mabel is the selfish one.
>>
>>95064045
Of those 4, I think Mabel's the only one not to try to sacrifice herself at some point
>>
File: IMG_1915.png (261KB, 535x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1915.png
261KB, 535x801px
>>95065566
She might not hate Jackie but she definitely develops feelings for Marco and gets upset that Marco falls for another girl.
Star deserves credit for trying to hide that out of respect, but it's not like she's totally cool with it.
>>
Why is Wonder (and to a slim extent, Steven) the only one(s) that doesn't annoy me?

And why do Star and Mable get rewarded for doing the things they do?
>>
>>95066540
Because they're girls
>>
>>95066626
But they're soooo obnoxious.
>>
If you're gonna have the theme of "Star themed characters" then at least include the guy who is shown to have stars and planets all over him every time he shows up. I'm talking about Eternity.
>>
>>95064045
Star, Steven, and Wander have enough in common with their constant protecting of their homes or other people's homes. Mabel doesn't fit in at all.
>>
>>95068522
What are you getting at here?
>>
>>95068551
I'm just saying that if they all got together to create a star-theme team of defenders to fight some great galactic villain, Mabel would be the one most likely to make a deal to sell them out in exchange for getting to keep the team as her eternal slumber party friends.
>>
>>95068611
Or leave them in the middle of a battle for a harem of boys.
>>
>>95068875
Probably
>>
File: ebd.png (205KB, 532x810px) Image search: [Google]
ebd.png
205KB, 532x810px
>>
>>95071236
cute
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.