[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, what are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 76

File: mermaid man and barnacle.jpg (44KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid man and barnacle.jpg
44KB, 512x384px
I want to get into Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, what are the best pre-reboot arcs?
>>
Life of a Prince
>>
>>95063900
One issue before they tried to make Dirty Bubble into a brainless monster there was an arc that was quite fun to read.
Anyone remember the name and which issue?
>>
>>95063900
The arc where they god framed by Man-Ray and were on the run from IJLSA is a classic.
>>
>>95063900
>That book where Man-ray kidnaps and tortures Barnacle boy, turning him into Red Barnacle
>That book where Black Mermaid kills Barnacle lad
>That book where Bizzaro Man Mermaid sent Barnacle Apprentice into the tenth dimension
Why do the writers hate Barnacle boy?
>>
File: Crash_Nebula.jpg (31KB, 404x320px) Image search: [Google]
Crash_Nebula.jpg
31KB, 404x320px
>reading Milkmaid Man and Barnacle Bitch
Get better taste, faggot
>>
>>95067172
>reading Crash "-ing his series with no survivors" Nebula
>in the year of our Lord (1009*2)-1
You first, mongoloid
>>
File: IJLSA.jpg (64KB, 451x338px) Image search: [Google]
IJLSA.jpg
64KB, 451x338px
>>95063900
>UP gets bought by Viacom
>makes nu-IJLSA with shit legacy characters
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>95064641
>Man Ray gives up his evils ways
>Gives away his mask as a sign of this
>Literally gives away his entire head

The madman.
>>
>>95067172
If youre gonna put Butch shit in this thread at least recommend the 1980s Crimson Chin.
>>
>>95067172
Don't turn this into another console war thread!
>>
>>95067172
>Implying Major Glory's current run isn't unironically the finest capebook of the current year and blows Crashed Premise AND the aquaboy's out of the fucking water
It's the year of the Justice Friends my good man.
>>
>>95063900
Essential runs:
>Kelp of Amazon
>Ray of Darkness
>Smokes (Dirty Bubble origin story, I know some people don't like that it's a Krakatoa cameo but it isn't that bad)
>Dirteaters
Ignore the MMCU. It's trash.
>>
File: Cleft_the_Boy_Chin_Wonder.png (146KB, 278x306px) Image search: [Google]
Cleft_the_Boy_Chin_Wonder.png
146KB, 278x306px
Is this fucker the perfect example of the Mandela effect? As a kid I, and many others, specifically remember several issues of the Crimson Chin having a sidekick named Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder but as an adult I haven't been able to find any evidence that he ever existed. The Crimson Chin never had a sidekick according to the writers, so how did so many people have the same false memory? This is an artist's rendition.
>>
>>95068913
Limited run special issues for the Make a Wish foundation. sorry for stealing jokes from the last thread
>>
>>95067405
Legacy Quickster's solo is good though
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 160x160px
>>95063900
>he wants to get into MM/BB
>hasn't even studied Wumbology
>>
File: file.png (385KB, 547x376px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
385KB, 547x376px
>tfw it feels like I'm the only person who liked 1980's Heavy Weapons toting Chin

Don't just dismiss it as edgy, alright. That's a buzzword. The stories were solid fun and there was lots of good action. I'll admit, they overdid some of the fight scenes, but I'll take a lot of this over the sci-fi bullshit that is Turn of the Millennium Chin.
>>
>>95063900
Read Crisis on Seven Seas
>>
>>95069352
>that time he snapped Golden Arch's (was he supposed to black in the '80s or was that a coloring thing?) leg's clean off
I own most of his '80s run stuff, some of my favorite Chin books since the Burgundy Age, but ya gotta admit, it got pretty edgy.
>>
You should read the Crustacean Crisis crossover they had with Seagal and Pelican Chick, it gives you a really good idea of their respective power sets and the general status quo before the reboot. Though you're probably better off skipping the Lady Crab tie ins.
>>
>>95067502
Ending never ever
>>
>>95069352
I always thought it was silly a character as OP as the Chin even NEEDED weapons in the first place. There's some decent stories in there but... IDunno. Feels like they wanted to make a street level hero and Mandible did a mandate that it HAD to be Chin from his dwindling sales prior.
>>
>>95063900
So now that the current Barnacle Boy is Mermaid Man's son does that mean that the original BB can finally move on to become he own hero?
>>
>>95070011
Butch swears up and down there's a story treatment for the last story arc that got finished before the cancellation, yet it's NEVER been released, even when they did the legacy art books that had similar releases for '70s Kent Quasar and that godawful Naked Lad reboot.
Really makes you hink.
>>
>>95068865
>not recommending the Golden Age Omnibus with the first super villain team-up between the Dirty Bubble and Manray

Newfags disgust me
>>
>>95070159
>Omnibloats
>Ever
For every good team-up in those there's like fifteen generic-ass Atomic Flounder-tier stories
>>
>>95070317
>hating on Atomic Flounder
Newfag detected.
>>
>>95067502

he isn't as good as powdered toast man, but easier for new readers to get into.
>>
File: file.png (431KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
431KB, 1024x768px
>There are people who actually liked this crossover
Fucking neck yourself. Catman is cancer. His comics are all the same brooding shit, his rogues gallery is trash, the Catfamily is trash, and the idea that he could take the Crimson Chin in a fight just because he has a mech suit rustles the shit out of my jimmies.

When's the Captain Nebula crossover? Now that'd be some good shit.
>>
>>95070367
Not even hating on the Flounder, just that his Goldfish Age stories are all the same goddamn shit over and over. People forget Man-Ray had the same problem until roughly around the soft reboot, but Flounder never got the development he needed and stayed one-note as shiiiiit.
No that fucking OtherSeas comic doesn't count stop fucking posting it.
>>
>>95070518
>getting this buttblasted over CvC
>implying Crash Nebula saved by the bell was better
I wonder what its like to be this much of a manlet
>>
>>95070518
>he could take the crimson chin in a fight just because he has a mech suit
He took the Chin in a fight because the Chin's got no fucking finesse or technique, if you were an actual Chinfag and not just baiting you'd know this because the Nega-Chin/Blackbelt team-up arc immediately prior to the crossover goes into it at length.
And yet actual Chinfags STILL bitched until they retconned the suit having a Chintonite lining to appease the fucks, swear to god.
>>
File: Titlecard-Crash_Nebula.jpg (354KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard-Crash_Nebula.jpg
354KB, 1024x768px
>>95067172
Defend this, Nebulafag
>>
>>95070760
>all the fucking properties they could have used
>it's not just a fucking b-lister, but a b-lister PREQUEL story
Fucking christ no wonder the animated universe didn't take off with this trainwreck as a first attempt
>>
>>95070760
>Retcon Crash to have started space-faring in his childhood instead of just using Johnny Quasar
JQ was even still relevant when they tried airing this dreck how the fuck do you drop the ball this hard
>>
File: file.png (299KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
299KB, 512x384px
>>95070646
>>95070715
>He took the Chin in a fight because the Chin's got no fucking finesse or technique
wew lad. I love this meme. Just because he lost to Blackbelt doesn't mean he has no finesse or technique. Blackbelt trained under thousands of masters and studied ancient martial arts. Chin's got years of experience, plus the 2 year space when he trained in Chinhala. Hardly a fair comparison.

Chintonite is the only way Catfag could ever touch Crimson. At least in his current incarnation. Hippie Chin was fun, but his weakest point canonically.
>>
I think Jason Momoa's gonna make a great Mermaid Man
>>
>>95070860
>two years in Chinhala is comparable to an entire career of street-level brawls and being skilled enough to face a Nepurrese master in the Cathmandu books
I don't even like Catman that much but you're really understating the guy's martial prowess, especially when you're putting him vs. Chin of that timeframe. I do agree that current Cat vs. current Chin (or even a lot of pre-crossover incarnations) would be no contest in the red boy's favor, but that's mostly due to power creep.
>>
File: sheen.jpg (26KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
sheen.jpg
26KB, 525x350px
>>95063900
>>95067172
Make way for the king.
>>
>>95070875
I disagree, especially in the case of an IJLSA film. They're playing the others too close to the most widely-known iterations (Elastic Wasteband's goggles are fucking transparent ffs) and Momoa's gonna be the odd man out.
Nevermind normies are gonna flip over ANOTHER Mermaid Man movie without a BB.
>>
File: crimson chin reading own comic.png (1MB, 1423x1037px) Image search: [Google]
crimson chin reading own comic.png
1MB, 1423x1037px
Morissons run on CC got really weird towards the end
>>
>>95071068
The only good thing to come out of Ultralard is Robo-Fiend becoming a multi-IP level antagonist.
Prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
>>95069181
dangerous assumptions there, anon.
>>
File: latest[1].png (592KB, 636x472px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
592KB, 636x472px
>super strength
>super speed
>flight
>meat vision
name a more OP characyer
>>
>>95071136
Monkey.
>>
>>95071068
Ultra Lord was mediocre and the fact that it was cancelled on a cliff hanger was a testament to that fact. Let it go.
>>
>>95070715
Blackbelt is basically Superhuman with his Karate tho, that's his whole shtick. And he had help at the time against Chin in the form of Nega-Chin.

Catman isn't equal to Blackbelt in any physical aspect, and skill alone won't bridge that gap, no matter how strong that armor was.

The Chintonite retcon was one of the only good retcons Butch has made
>>
>>95071027
>powercreep
Newfag detected

I bet you think issue 1 Chin remained the same powerlevel throughout the Golden Age, despite the famous Radio Series that appeared only a few months after.
>>
>>95071329
Blackbelt fucking WRECKED Chin in their first meeting. Like short of ripping the mask off and shattering his jaw levels of wrecked. Catman v Chin was a slugfest to the end, actually reread the whole thing and not just the caps of the last few pages where he bats CC like a cat toy.
All the Chintonite retcon did was try to excuse that uncredited artist that lives with his mom giving Chin that retard face for so many panels.
>>
>>95071111
>implying just because you got quads that Wumbology isn't crucial to understanding the comics
>>
>>95070875
He doesn't look anything like him.

This is just a thing because pop-culture has a pre-conceived notion that Mermaid Man is lame, despite being a pop culture icon matching the likes of Crimson Chin and Powdered Toastman
>>
>>95071458
>Blackbelt fucking WRECKED Chin in their first meeting.
That supports my point tho.

Catman isn't as powerful as Blackbelt, and that suit would only slow him down.
>>
>>95071408
>Imfuckingplying Carmine Age Chin or thereabouts is comparable to modern "Could Chinapult an entire fucking planet if the plot demanded" levels of Chin.
Golden Age being finicky with the powerlevels is a bs excuse, he's OBJECTIVELY more suped up than he was when the crossover came out, which, by the way, was still making up new powers for him every other fucking week at the time. (Baggage vision? People will defend this?)
>>
>>95071136
>mighty mom still unplayable in OddJustice 2.
Fuck you Butch.
>>
File: Ultra_Lord.png (809KB, 870x599px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra_Lord.png
809KB, 870x599px
I'm not a pleb like you queers. ULTRA LORD IS THE GREATEST, MOST PHENOMENAL DEFENDER OF JUSTICE AND THE UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE!
>>
>>95071647
I didn't know that shitty planet of yours had internet, Sheen
>>
>>95071580
It would if Catman had done the same, Chinfags love to pretend like it was this bs one-sided shitfling but Catman got his tail handed to him for most of it and the suit was totally wrecked by the end of it, forget the damn adaptations of it for five seconds, they've almost always exclusively been done by niggas that can't stop fellating his cat cock for five seconds and forget the actual source material.
>>
>>95071647
ayy sheen how mch to fuck that bih with the two heads she thicc af
>>
>>95071616
>completely forgetting the entire Argento Age, where everybody and their Chin-loving mom could sneeze away Solar Systems
>forgetting that Carmine Age Chin's run continued until just before the beginning of the Modern Age, with inconsistent powerlevels
Newfag....

neeeeeewwwwwwfaaaaagggg
>>
File: sheen cereal.jpg (43KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
sheen cereal.jpg
43KB, 540x720px
>>95071680
>>95071775
They NEVER GAVE ME A SERIES FINALE!!! I'M STUCK HERE FOREVER!
SEND HELP! SEND ULTRA LORD!!!
... or maybe the ultra-rare limited edition new glow-in-the-dark ULTRA FLAKES cereal with the holographic box art and the typing error on the top lid that mistakenly reads "ULTRA LARD" (Part of an ULTRA balanced breakfast)
>>
File: radioactiveman_550x960.png (182KB, 550x960px) Image search: [Google]
radioactiveman_550x960.png
182KB, 550x960px
>>95063900
name a more perfect casting choice

pro tip: you can´t
>>
>>95071866
NIGGA
/READ/
CODIFIED (as far as it can get anyway) /MODERN/ CHIN'S POWERLEVEL IS HIGHER THAN IT WAS WHEN HE FOUGHT CATMAN
THE FACT POWERLEVELS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR YEARS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT I'M ONLY COMPARING THOSE TWO POINTS
FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>95071882
As soon as you answer my question nibba
>>
>>95071890
>tfw he passed down the mantel in the tv series

>tfw the tv series never had a full shot of the Nuclear Man suit

Fuck them for wasting 10 years of my life only to leave me in a perpetual state of blue balls
>>
>>95071966
>he hasn't ripped the deleted scenes from the Isotope Edition boxset yet
Do it and then come back and thank me you faggot
>>
>>95071934
*snort*

Its a non-canon story you faggots. It's not Modern Age and not Silver Age.

Both of you are new fags that didn't read the source and just get your information off scans and wikis
>>
File: sheen estevez.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
sheen estevez.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>95071775
Kinda waiting to get back to my nubian cock schlobber on Earth. We're gonna do it when I get back and make our own bi-racial slam piece after we get married.
Alien girls leave a layer of gross slime on your junk after you plow them. It's really sticky, too. I dared to touch my dick afterwards and after I was finally able to pry my hand off, it would stick to everything! It's like when Christopher Lloyd punch that barrel of glue before he got run over by the steamroller in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
>>
>>95072050
Holy shit...
>>
File: 1308052977613.jpg (249KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1308052977613.jpg
249KB, 650x650px
Anybody remember the interview from a few years ago when Doug Funnie revealed that everyone in Quail Man was based on people he knew in grade school and how he met back up with the girl had a crush one that was the basis of Quail Man's wife?

I hear that that's why they got rid of the classic Rogue's Gallery in Ultimate Quailman; whoever it was he based Dr. Klotzenstein on threatened to sue.
>>
>>95072130
You were never published, Doug. Gtfo and never come back.
>>
>>95072061
Not either of them but that doesn't change the fact the Chin's weaker in that one-shot, at least how he's presented. Whether it was intentional for the narrative or Butch is a closet Catfag more (doubtful, he's said in interviews he prefers writing for the Chin but shrug) is up in the air though.
Regardless of canon status OR the powerwank I liked it. The narrative of conflicting ideology is more compelling than the actual fight in the end, personally anyway. And it's been done better later.
>>
>>95072107
That shit was all over when it came out, how nu r u dude.
Yeah but no seriously happy to help, read One More Meltdown if you haven't either, ya filthy casual. It's the official/unofficial almost-continuation, was pretty faithful.
>>
File: silvske.jpg (224KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
silvske.jpg
224KB, 800x600px
>>95072130
Silver Skeeter is WAYYYYY cooler than pleb-tier Quail Man.
(HONK HONK)
>>
>dude asks about MM and BB
>derails into a fucking catman wank thread
every
fucking
time
>>
File: 1337980625321.jpg (83KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1337980625321.jpg
83KB, 360x360px
>>95072130
>implying Cuck Funnie wasn't always blantantly trying to use his comics as a proxy to fuck his crush
>implying his "rogue's gallery" wasn't just the same two people who tried to keep him from being such a spurg when he was younger
>implying Klotz Kash was the real guy

I hear Dougie-Chan's a tranny now.

>>95072199
True-dat. I'm glad that the guy who made Silver Skeeter's actually doing something with his life and not hanging around Dougie-Chan.
>>
>>95072199
>Silver Skeeter solo book never
Damn it hurts...
>>
>>95072130
>Quail Man was based on people he knew in grade school

Geez, and we get pissed at Bendis for self-inserting. Funnie is on a whole other level.
>>
>>95072153
Butch flip flops over who's his favorite t b h, it's most consistently Crash Nebula but we know how that went down...

Reminder that Butch was at a dark place when he wrote that fight, and he wasn't fond of Chin at the time and what he represented because of it. He wanted to write a Catman story, and he believed he was the opposite of Chin in every way so he wrote him as the Antagonist.

Butch doesn't write Chin that much since, but I hear he's doing a new origin story this year. Not sure how it's going to go.
>>
>>95071647
only people who like ultralord are autistic, possibly mexican, children.
>>
>>95072313
For some reason he somehow convinced Salvador Doozy to bankroll a lot of the publishing didn't he?
How the fuck he scored that would have been more interesting than half the shit in queef man desu
>>
File: 1206129722785.jpg (133KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
1206129722785.jpg
133KB, 504x360px
This could have been the best crossover movie of all time, had they not done the Nolanverse movies.
>>
>>95072433
>thinking really really big man wasn't going to be hot shit
>current year
really shigs my digs
>>
>>95072457
Look, RRBM should have stayed a kid's property instead of some grimdark bullshit that's been pushed ever since writers feel in love with Nipple-Time storylines that turned him into Really Really Big God.

I'm still pissed that they became best buds because they both like the same brand of syrup.
>>
>>95072096
jimmy let you in the planet to die there´s no way in hell the man that invented the cheese ray couldn't find one of his own ships.
>>
Does anyone else get chills when Mermaid Man sets his belt to Wumbo?

You always know some serious shit is about to go down.
>>
>>95072535
I'm not even knocking RRBM as a character, he just didn't really translate well to film.
Powdered Toast solo would have been legit and I stand by that.
>>
File: 6785789.jpg (27KB, 368x308px) Image search: [Google]
6785789.jpg
27KB, 368x308px
I can't believe that there's been 5 fucking Baynobinoids movies.
>>
>>95072581
They completely ditched Gaylord to just become nothing but overblown action sequences. What's the point?
>>
File: Valhallen_Members_Only.png (330KB, 559x428px) Image search: [Google]
Valhallen_Members_Only.png
330KB, 559x428px
I'm genuinely excited about the new valhallan ragnarock movie
>>
>>95072575
Maybe if they didn't keep trying to play down him being a catholic priest. It's an essential part of his character.
>>
>>95072715
I am too, if for nothing else than the soundtrack. If they did one thing right with the live action adaptation, it was that. It's even better than the old cartoon
>>
>>95072715
It'll be good because they finally realized that the best Valhallen stories are when he teams up with Kronk.
>>
>>95072715
Nobody's talking about Comic Network series. This thread is for Nickomics. Make your own thread for your shit tastes.
>>
>>95072581
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP
>>
File: smug anime girl.png (262KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.png
262KB, 500x375px
>>95072834
nickfags are you mad because their cinematic universe sucks
>>
>>95072848
>The first time they say this in the original movie, I got fucking chills
>They've been only using as the stinger when Tex brutally kills whatever the new movie's villain

Fuck Baynobonoids.
>>
File: cvc.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cvc.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>95072915
Catman vs Crimson Chin: Dawn of Justice was pretty good.
>>
File: Golden Locks.png (268KB, 360x504px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Locks.png
268KB, 360x504px
>>95072915
The "Golden Locks" movie has also been getting incredible reviews, so you can stfu.
>>
>>95071136
Supertoilet.

Dino Dad couldn't even TOUCH, let alone hurt Suoertoilet. In fact, I'd wager DD wouldn't even stand a chance against Supertoilet even while he's gimped by Cosmo's Cosmic Crapper Clog.
>>
IT WAS ME CHIN!!!
>>
File: NegaChinEdit.jpg (214KB, 945x1535px) Image search: [Google]
NegaChinEdit.jpg
214KB, 945x1535px
>>95073184
fuck forgot the pic
>>
>>95073213
[SCARY CHIN NOISES]
>>
File: D.W_the_Copy_Cat_93.png (327KB, 999x768px) Image search: [Google]
D.W_the_Copy_Cat_93.png
327KB, 999x768px
>Mermaid Man
>Crash Nebula
>Crimson Chin
Fuck man, why does /co/ have such shit taste. OP read pic related for a better story AND art, ffs
>>
>>95072130
Quail Man is usually meh and his best stories are pretty decent, but damn Funnie is a more interesting character than his own. That sperg fascinates me.
>>
File: ptm.jpg (58KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ptm.jpg
58KB, 1440x1080px
>>95073181
>Dino Dad couldn't even TOUCH, let alone hurt Suoertoilet.
>Dino Dad
It's "Dyno Dad" you fucking poser. Got back to reading Powdered Toastman and other third-party kiddie shit.
>>
>>95073213
Is there any villain more fun than Nega-Chin? His whole shtick is just "Lol it's just a prank bro, so what if a few people died!"

Some people might not like the whole "Evil for evil's sake" aspect of the character, but at least we know where he stands. The character isn't deep but he's consistent. And quoteable as hell.

>You and Cleft have a lot in common. Soon, being dead is also something you'll share

How did they get away with this.
>>
File: Ultra Lord.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Lord.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
>>95073284
>posting Publish Broadcasting Service comic characters in a Nickomics thread
Third-party trash belong in their owns threads. If I was you, I'd get the fuck out of here... ULTRA fast.
>>
File: BronzeKneecap.png (186KB, 382x418px) Image search: [Google]
BronzeKneecap.png
186KB, 382x418px
>>95073388
I prefer the Bronze Kneecap I prefer a villain with actual history with the Chin rather than another evil version of a superhero. Plus the Bronze Kneecap had one of the best backstories of any villain in the series Nega-Chin wishes he was as good a villain as him.
>>
>>95073329
Alright, you caught me. I discovered Dyno Dad through the cameo in the live Netflix adaptation of the Crimson Chin. He was so OP that I thought it was just a joke.
But I'm sticking to my guns. Unclogged Supertoilet is way more OP.
>>
Anyone else find it weird how once Cleft was introduced, the Crimson Chin suddenly became super meta and casually breaking the fourth wall? I mean, I like how that's become a signature aspect of his character, but it's still odd in hindsight...
>>
File: How´s the wife and kid?.png (201KB, 424x308px) Image search: [Google]
How´s the wife and kid?.png
201KB, 424x308px
>>95073388
>>95073445
>>
File: Super Toilet.png (8KB, 376x360px) Image search: [Google]
Super Toilet.png
8KB, 376x360px
>>95073540
Unclogged? I don't think so. Dyno Dad has enough power to best Unclogged Supertoilet, since that's like its first stage.
Clogged? That's where the true nightmare begins. Remember the panicked, sobbing victims who recount their experiences with Supertoilet?
>So... much... CLOGGING!
>>
>>95073580
Absolute Savage. I can't wait to play as him in Malpractice 2. That trailer looked pretty dank. I just hope he has some fun dialogue with Mermaid Man.
>>
>>95073388
I like him and he has some amazingly hilarious lines but I don't really feel like he's Nemesis material. After a while the "I'm a petty asshole" shtick gets old, so they keep having him do edgier and more evil things to up the Ante. I mean seriously, that time he sent CC cleft's severed chin in a box wasn't even funny, It was just pure edge and shock value. Nega chin ought to be used more sparingly so that they don't wear him out.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (60KB, 719x544px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
60KB, 719x544px
Why did Cleft become so OP? When he was first introduced, he was just some kid that helped the Chin overcome meta-induced depression and became his sidekick.

But now, he's the son of Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad, with those pink and green magic dogs, an entire arsenal of magical items wrapped up in Santa's magic bag, and then he became the Masked Magician, and... geez, this kid...
>>
File: 80s.jpg (34KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
80s.jpg
34KB, 490x368px
Just got the last issue of the 1980's Overly Muscual Weapons Toting Chin monthly run. HE ACTUALLY SWEARS!
>>
Why doesn't the Crimson Chin just rape Nega-Chin?
>>
>>95073817
>ACTUALLY SWEARS
OMWTC says "Holy shit" in the second-to-last panel, and everyone spends the next 40 years going crazy about it. For Christ sakes...
>>
>>95073832
That's pretty much impossible as long as he has Negavision. He wouldn't be able to get it up
>>
File: file.png (711KB, 971x734px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
711KB, 971x734px
>>95073832
Stop posting this meme. It was never funny.
>>95073788
I will admit, Cleft has gotten pretty bad, but since he defected from Chin to do his own stuff, he's not dragging the book down anymore, and dealing with more threats that are on his level.

Plus, without him, we wouldn't have Mighty Mom. Bitch is THICC as a motherfucker, I tell you hwat. I think it was issue 108, right before the monster of the week plot started where she was entering a swim suit competition undercover. Shit was SO cash.
>>
File: quickstersecretidentity.jpg (117KB, 1100x685px) Image search: [Google]
quickstersecretidentity.jpg
117KB, 1100x685px
>>95069060
I'll give you that, Quickster is really likable in his solo. While it's funny and "comfy", I think it's kind of too slice of life and focused on his alter ego. Also...is it just me, or are a lot of plot points from Nu-Quickster ripped from that "Spongebob" anime?
>>
So /co/, I got a question. What's the better group, the IJLSA, with occasional members Crimson Chin and Crash Nebula, or the Justice Friends?
>>
File: 3456181-2974797443-crock[1].gif (2MB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
3456181-2974797443-crock[1].gif
2MB, 400x302px
>>95073991
I don't know about you, but I really love that arc where Doctor Croctopus' backstory was fleshed out, and he nearly gained ultimate magical power.
>>
File: Nega Chin.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nega Chin.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
Can we agree that Nega-Chin has one of the best Crimson Chin stories ever done simply because of how good he is at his job?
>>
>>95074161
Justice Friends are the quintessential hero teamup
>>
File: IMG_3127.png (548KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3127.png
548KB, 636x478px
>>95073788
>>95073991
>>95074164
Hey guys speaking of Cleft, do you Think they're finally gonna do a real redemption arc for the Baby Shredder. I know They flip-flop her characterization between Souless Monster and bitch with a little bit of humanity in her all the time, but seriously I think they're gonna go through with it this time.
>>
Remember the dark times in the 90's where CN and Nick decided that Barnacle Boy and Melonhead should become villains?
>>
>>95074412
I don't know what you're talking about, Captain Melonhead becoming The Gourd was the greatest moment ever, perfectly coinciding with Professor Scam's redemption into Mr. Cash.
>>
>>95074375
Anon, stop letting your waifufaggotry get in the way. The writers at Nick have teased redeeming her for years only to bait and switch it at some point during the arc. I can only assume some executive thinks it'll ruin her character, which is why she will NEVER EVER develop beyond her hatred for children.

Worst was probably the time when she was caught by Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad and was almost about to repent, but then Cleft decided to fucking BONG it away so he could keep his pets.

That said, I prefer her aged up version, with the thiccer hips.
>>
>>95073213
nega pls
>>
This guy's crossover teamups/fights with Cleft were the best!
>>
>>95074375
You just want /ss/ of Her with Cleft to be canon, don't you?
>>
Can we agree that the N-Men being shafted for more Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad was a bad idea?
>>
>>95074488
Goddammit I just want my Girl to actually have something beyond the one note they've had her sing for years now. Is that too much to ask?
>>95074571
Well NOW I do!
>>
>>95074568
Is this Loss?
>>
>>95074641
I find the N-Men hard to like because of all the in-fighting and team drama. They've been heroes together for years and still a quarter of their conflicts come for each other. I'm not saying that's bad, but it's too much.
>>
Any of you guys playing Unfairness 2? The current roster is
>Major Glory
>Valhallen
>Infraggable Krunk
>The Gourd/Captain Melonhead
>Professor Scam
>Super Rabbit
>Stuporduck
>Timber the Dark Shard/Splinter the Wonderwood
>Edzilla
>Imaginary Man
>Blossom
>Bubbles
>Buttercup
>Monkey
>Doctor Diablos
>Rasslor
DLC:
>Mermaid Man
>Simion
>Silver Spoon
>>
File: IMG_4218.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4218.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Not talking about the best damn anti-hero of all time.
>>
>>95074871
>Not having Mutator alongside Edzilla
>Not having Mr. Cash alongside Professor Scam
>Not having any version of the Cranium
Worst roster confirmed.
>>
>>95073930
It's fucking collectible! Do you know hard it is to find? Nick spent the better part of the last 20+ years getting rid of all the copies they could Jew their hands on.
>>
Let's settle this once and for all on who is best villain.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13849224
>>
>>95074921
Third-party faggot plz leave
>>
>>95074571
>Implying you don't
Let's be honest, it's about time the Boy had an ACTUAL love interest. Whatever weird thing he's got going on with Deeptoot doesn't count. It's bad for them, both as individuals in universe and characters out of it, escpecially for Deeptoot who loses al her cool-ness and just melts into putty around him for no reason. The only remaining candadites are Wonder Gal, who is a shit, and Hawk Gal, who is pretty much a no- go since I think even Butch forgot she existed. I'd be okay with him and the Baby Shredder having feelings for each other. Heck, tie it in with her redemption arc, have them fall in love while she goes through her penance or whatever as they see the better sides of each other. Clefts hopeless crush on Wonder gal stopped being funny years ago and now it's just annoying.
>>
File: mintberry.jpg (10KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
mintberry.jpg
10KB, 227x222px
>>95074921
>coonfags
Real best hero coming through
>>
>>95075515
his super power is literally being a fruity piece of shit.
>>
>>95075645
Typical coonfag response. Still assblasted "a fruity piece of shit" BTFO your idol when he turned full evil?
>>
>>95075645
>Mad that the boy scout of Coon And Friends not only DIDN'T have a grimdark backstory, but single handedly saved the day.

Look, The Coon was in the wrong and we all know it. He was 0% justified.
>>
File: 1249848500952.jpg (82KB, 608x459px) Image search: [Google]
1249848500952.jpg
82KB, 608x459px
>>95074871
>No one from the 90s version of the Friends makes it in
>Not even White Tiger, Valhallen's BEST FUCKING FRIEND
>>
>>95076504
>>95076558

The coon is way more interesting! The fact that he was in the wrong makes him a more interesting character. Fruity tooty fuck my booty is a one dimensional snore fest.
>>
>>95073388
>Evil for evil's sake

Well, regular Chin is "Good for good's sake" so it checks out
>>
File: 1.png (520KB, 648x493px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
520KB, 648x493px
Make way for the best indie comic that ever existed.
>>
>>95076961
Please. You and I both know that the only reason why they even kept the Coon in the book to begin with was that he's important to Mysterion's origin (aka the only good Coon story ever published). The Cthulu event was literally suppose to be how they wrote The Coon out of the series, but editorial bitched out.
>>
>>95074871
Did you see that they confirmed Knuckles, Yugi Moto and Krakatoa in the second set of DLC? Weird to have two guest characters but hey, pretty neat.
>>
>>95077038
>comic
>>
File: Toby_danger.jpg (167KB, 1006x750px) Image search: [Google]
Toby_danger.jpg
167KB, 1006x750px
>>95077038
The movie came first, not the comic.

But if we ARE talking about amazing tie-in comics, Toby Danger is amazing.
>>
File: action hank.jpg (70KB, 431x333px) Image search: [Google]
action hank.jpg
70KB, 431x333px
>this whole thread
>no mention of Action Hank's phenomenal comics and TV show in the 90's
you're all a disappointment
>>
File: Quackor.png (147KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
Quackor.png
147KB, 400x294px
>>95074871
>The Gourd/Captain Melonhead
>Timber the Dark Shard/Splinter the Wonderwood
>Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup
All these clone characters to flesh out a thin roster and Quakor doesn't even make it in. Stupid. Absolutely stupid
>>
File: Rusty.jpg (104KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
Rusty.jpg
104KB, 1080x608px
>>95077359
I'm a Rusty Venture man myself. Shame what happened to the guy.
>>
>>95077577
yeah but at least he still does super science, unlike his brother who just sold phones
>>
File: Dark_Bunny.png (58KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Bunny.png
58KB, 250x188px
>>95073284
That's a baby show, anon.
>>
File: quailman.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
quailman.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
Anybody else read some Quailman?
>>
>>95067172
>reading Mackerel comics
>>
>>95077359
>>95077577
It was always wild how channels back in the day would basically have the SAME show, but no one got mad about it.
>>
>>95070760
Fucking chinfags and milkmaid manlets always like to bring this up against Crash but will try and defend the shitty Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy movie and the god awful Crimson Chin movie with Adam West of all people playing the Chin!
>>
>>95078113
It was a different time, asshole.
The producers didn't think that a traditional MM&BB movie could be made. And everyone knows that WestChin was basically a parody movie.
>>
>>95070760
Seriously though what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>95078450
The mental gymnastics you fanboys do amazes me, at least Crash fans are willing to admit the teenage Crash prequel was a mistake
>>
>>95078113
Remember that guy who was butthurt about the MMBB movie straying from the source material and came here to try and get a "REAL" movie fan project going? Did anything come of that, or did it fall apart like all /co/ projects?
>>
>>95067172
Miss me with that Crash Niggula crap
>>
I wish there were some way to inform Nick that I would unironically read an IJLSA with CC, Catman, Crash Nebula and Ultralord
>>
>>95072989
>''protect....timmy
>''WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME''
>>
File: latest[1].png (265KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
265KB, 357x400px
>>95073388
Negchin is the edgelord early adopters favorite
Poser Chin fans will love Bronze Knee
Real Chin Fans know H2Olga is the greatest thread the chin ever faced
>>
>>95064603
Dirty Waters in the deep.
>>
>>95079834
Man, I'm still salty about her weakness.
>>
>>95078647
Oh, it absolutely bombed. He even fucking tried to screen it at a fucking Burger King or something for the "real" fans.
>>
>>95079748
nickfags defend this
>>
>>95076961
>Fruity tooty fuck my booty
o i am laffin
>>
Why has no one mentioned Danny Phantom yet?His comics were awesome.
>>
File: IMG_2971.png (557KB, 381x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2971.png
557KB, 381x560px
>>95083200
They were okay. I feel like they were pretty dated, especially that Sam Character. She was just a Naggy moralist Goth Vegan, what a terrible bore of a fucking love interest. They should have Kept Valerie for that role. Hell, even fucking Ember could be used for a better pairing than Sam!

Also does anyone else read Dani's Solo. I get that some people find it boring, but I find the parts where she has to try and adapt to normal human life and living as a family with the Fentons and finding her place in bother their family and the world to be really engaging, if a bit melodramatic at times.
>>
File: 1491946876987.png (478KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
1491946876987.png
478KB, 720x542px
>>95067305
>>95068762
>>95070760
>>95077745
>>95078840
>Mackerel comics gives Crash Nebula a black, female sidekick for one arc
>"SJW KEKS! CRASH NEBULA WAS NEVER GOOD!!"
Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
File: 1249845375357.jpg (62KB, 591x984px) Image search: [Google]
1249845375357.jpg
62KB, 591x984px
>>95083783
Keep in mind that these same people wanted the writers at CN lynched when Captial G got killed by Robo-Valhallen.
>>
>>95071077
Fucking underrated post
>>
>>95079834
>that time where she kept growing bigger even though there was no water around
>starts threatening to destroy the comic book itself
That was fucking weird.
>>
>>95084888
That was a Morrison issue, dude.
>>
>>95084030
Well, at least we got Bold G out of his death.
>>
File: CapitalG_MaxSize.png (268KB, 595x479px) Image search: [Google]
CapitalG_MaxSize.png
268KB, 595x479px
>>95085040
Which was bullshit, because Bold G could increase to ANY size. Part of what made Capital G awesome was that his maximum size still let him be an underdog in some fights. The "Bigger than most, smaller than some" speech still makes me tear up.
>>
>ctrl f
>No AS Comics mentioned
You'd think at least people would have talked about The Drizzle.

I still think that this is the most subversive superhero team ever printed.
>>
File: Dork comics 1.png (583KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
Dork comics 1.png
583KB, 1024x694px
Hey, /co/! Look what I found in my claaassrooooom~!
>>
>>95069763
Still not as a bad as the excuse the writers gave for killing off Mercury Thermometer.

Yes his powers would have killed him eventually...but he had actually reformed and was taking medication to help with the after effects, having him suddenly drop dead because of a brain aneurysm was a bit much.
>>
File: Dork comics 2.png (1MB, 1806x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dork comics 2.png
1MB, 1806x1080px
This dork wrote fanfiction about himself being a superhero and saving our classmate, Marinette! What an idiot, am I right?
>>
File: 1375392588781.jpg (499KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
1375392588781.jpg
499KB, 792x612px
>>95072419
Apparently, Roger Klotz, (the guy who Dr. Klotzenstien is based on) did it because he wanted Dougie-chan to have something good happen to him> In fact, he originally offered to finance it. Dougie-chan sperged out because some of his trolls had come up with Klotz Kash persona to fuck with him, so he thought that Klotz Kash was trying to steal the rights to Quail Man, so the real Klotz used his connections to get Doozy to do it.

Reading up on Dougie-chan's antics on the Quailpedia is a horrific, but interesting read.
>>
>>95085355
>>95085469
You have to be at least 18 years old to post here you dweeb.
>>
File: Dork comics 3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dork comics 3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>95085738
Who are you calling a dweeb? I'm the daughter of the mayor in Paris, you loser. I can do whatever I damn well please.

By the way, Nathaniel Kurtzberg is the name of the dork who drew this. He's moping around in the halls right now and I still have his book.
>>
>>95085840
I think it looks pretty good. That kid's got some talent.
>>
>>95085970
What? He wrote a self-insert comic about himself! How does that show talent?!
>>
>>95085355
>>95085469
>>95085840
Unless it get's published by one of the big 3 or is as lolcow as Dougie-chan's Quail Man shit, it belongs in a drawfag thread; not a serious comic book discussion thread.

Next you'll be telling us you're a super-villain.
>>
>>95086009
>it belongs in a drawfag thread
These are not even my drawings! I thought you guys love to make fun of losers like this.
>Next you'll be telling us you're a super-villain.
What?
>>
>>95086006
Honestly, it's cute. Teenagers do that shit because they need a creative outlet. If he's going to go through a Mary Sue phase, he might as well get some art practice in, and it seems to be paying off.
>>
File: Max.png (296KB, 706x432px) Image search: [Google]
Max.png
296KB, 706x432px
>>95086077
>Being this desperate at making fun of people
Since when did you post on /co/, Chloe?
>>
File: TB_Chloé_angry.jpg (159KB, 2000x1123px) Image search: [Google]
TB_Chloé_angry.jpg
159KB, 2000x1123px
>>95086081
This isn't cute! It's creepy! Dorks like these should be mocked for eternity!
>>95086145
Shut the hell up, Max! Shouldn't you be on /v/, you Urkel-looking pansy?
>>
>>95074871
I can't think of any. What if they get a get someone from Nick? That would be some real shit.
>>
>>95086223
>>95086077
>>95086006
>>95085840
>>95085469
>Tries to humiliate someone by posting their art on an Anonymous Jamaican Bobsledding website
Man I wish my bullies were this incompetent when I was a Kid.
>>
>>95086251
Mermaid Man is from Nick, anon
>>
Does anyone have a copy of the comic that showed the Crimson Chin's old origin story?

I've heard it involved him being from a doomed planet, but they changed it because of a lawsuit.
>>
>>95086223
Er... why do you care? He was working on it on his own time and wasn't planning to show it to anybody. If he posted it online and acted like a dick about it, there'd be something there, but all I can really say is that the art looks okay for how sketchy it is.

Like, get a life, girl.
>>
>>95086579
Ignore her. She always does this sort of thing with everyone in her class. She once tried to fake an autograph from Adrien Agreste that's supposed to be a confession of love for her. She really doesn't deserve your attention.
>>
>>95086627
Why are you giving out random people's full names on an ethiopian speed-knitting forum?
>>
File: Adrien Agreste ad.jpg (64KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
Adrien Agreste ad.jpg
64KB, 500x369px
>>95086651
>Not knowing about the son of the founder of Gabriel.
He's even in some of the ads, anon. I thought you knew about him.
>>
File: 57354747.png (326KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
57354747.png
326KB, 500x368px
>>95086734
There's something off about Adrien Agreste.
>>
>>95086734
Sorry for not living in Paris, I guess
>>
>>95086734
>Insult Burgers for thinking that the World revolves around them
>Get mad when people don't know the children of random CEOs, for companies that make perfume of all things which, let's face it, 90% people on here never use.
Fucking Frogs.
>>
>Thread got derailed by a frog.
Goddamn.
>>
>>95083447
Honestly, I like the Direction their going with her ongoing being more about finding a place for her in the world as a failed clone of a Great Hero. It keeps it interesting and explores the unique parts of her character, rather then just making her a retread of Danny's steps.
>>
File: IMG_4225.png (1MB, 1278x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4225.png
1MB, 1278x958px
If you enjoy the mermaid man and barnacle boy books you should try getting in to the best dynamic duo of all time.
>>
>>95083200
I mostly remember reading the manga version, Fantomu Dan, written by Butch himself under a different name. It's weird that he decided to create two versions of the same story. Why is that?
>>
>>95077742
I'm convinced Funnie posts here. He seems like the type.
>>
>>95073643
>It took the plunger! THE WHOLE PLUNGER!
Man, I haven't read that shit since I was 12. Where does the time go?
>>
File: Artist_Unknown_028.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Artist_Unknown_028.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>95074568
>that part in the original movie where he swings the tanks around
I never not get hyped up when it happens, no matter how drawn out the rest of the story is.
>>
File: Sumo_Slammers.png (208KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sumo_Slammers.png
208KB, 704x400px
>All these arguments about Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
>I'm just sat here stoked about the new Sumo Slammers comics.
>>
>>95092203
The comics never live up to the games. Here's hoping they have decent writers for once.
>>
>>95073643
SO MUCH CLOGGING!!!
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (13KB, 456x268px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
13KB, 456x268px
Does anyone else hate that they made Melon Head a villain. Like that's everything thing he stands against. I really hate how the writers are trying to push an agenda here.
>>
File: 1426464446867.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426464446867.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>Be me
>Be reading the newest Doctor Time Space and the Continuums comic
>Doctor Time Space is about to defeat Professor Polarity
>About Doctor Time Space goes for the finisher, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow.
>MFW it doesn't work
>>
>>95086509
So he took the Bog pill?
That's the origin?
>>
File: yipper.jpg (13KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
yipper.jpg
13KB, 220x200px
>>95092409
>Doctor Time Space
Dude, are you like one of those Adults? We are living in a golden age of Yipper and the G6 Rainbow Monkey cartoons (Not as good as G2, granted, but I still think it's got loads going for it.)

Seriously, who likes this crud?
>>
>>95069352

>NOT ME, I WAS CANCELLED
>>
>>95063900
Quest for Atlantis is pretty good if you ignore the whole "bus is powered by song" garbage. I also liked Corking the Drain, and The Legends from the Abyss.
>>
>>95070095
Barnacle Man is never gonna take off, Anon. No matter how much we want it.
>>
>>95092468
Hey man it's a good show. The Story may be a little Hard to follow sometimes, and the characters may be a tad bit stagnant but it's still a good show, especially when you consider that it operates on a shoestring budget. The fact that both adults and kids can both watch it proves just how good it is.

And Yipper Lore when to Crap in recent expansions when they started pushing their League of Dimension-strollers. It's not even worth paying attention too anymore. Also

>>>/rbm/
You have to go back.
>>
>>95070095
Thanks to the "Wave of the Future" event, OG Barnacle Boy is always fated to become a villain anytime he becomes Barnacle Man. He's basically a villain who will only stay good so long as he's the sidekick of Mermaid Man.
>>
>>95069352
>that time he let out a racial slur
really went too far, glad he got cancelled altough it was strange Nick hired Raimi to write the comics
>>
>>95092973
God, Anon. Stop being such a prude. A guy calls someone a nigger ONE TIME and everyone loses their minds.
>>
>>95092973
It was a different time
>>
>>95073580
The last pre-reboot Man-Ray story is how you do darker and edgier right. There's a reason no one complained when they froze Man-Ray, and no writer had him freed for two decades.
>>
>>95092973
I'm black and even I didn't get offended by it. Him calling the second Gilded Arches a "gold loving nigger" was to show how far CC had fallen since he discovered that he might not ever regain his full strength.

It was a bit extreme, yes; but it was suppose to be part of the Jaw-Dropper arc that never got finished.
>>
>>95072568
Shit man, remember when Man Ray blew up all of Bikini Bottom, and Mermaid Man was the only survivor, so he used the wumbo ray X10 to sacrifice himself to banish Man Ray to the Fly of Despair, then Barnacle Boy became Mermaid Man for a bit? That shit was 10/10.
>>
File: IMG_0826.png (574KB, 1065x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0826.png
574KB, 1065x790px
>>95074871
>Rasslor

The game could be shit for all I know but that makes it tenouttaten. Well, as long as the "Macho Man" Randy Savage impersonation is good. Hope it's not another John DiMaggio situation, he was an awful Rasslor.
>>
File: 1359472897832.png (488KB, 655x476px) Image search: [Google]
1359472897832.png
488KB, 655x476px
I keep on hearing that Cleft was only added because of some make a wish foundation bullshit. Is this true?
>>
>>95097938
I've heard some theories about Cleft just being created with the intent to boost sales while others said he was added in for a kid from the Make-a-Wish Foundation. And there are some people claiming he was added in because of fairies. Can you believe that schlock?
>>
>>95097988
Well... Cleft does have magical fairies...
>>
>Tfw Reptar vs Thorg will never happen in comics
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.