[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back into marvel: any of these guys still alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 19171341._SX540_.jpg (70KB, 540x451px) Image search: [Google]
19171341._SX540_.jpg
70KB, 540x451px
I used to buy a ton of comics, but have fallen out if the habit the past few years. Been contemplating getting back into it lately. Are any of the characters I used to be into running around doing stuff?

Earth 616
Wolverine
Cyclops
Magneto
Gambit
Rogue
Magik
Cannonball
Dr. Nemesis
Fantomex
Forge
Jubilee
Mystique
Namor
Emma Frost
Thor, son of Odin.
Dr. Strange
Peter parker

Earth TRN240
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Angel

Earth 295/AoA
Blink
Sabertooth
Nightcrawler
>>
>>95060996

>Wolverine
Logan is dead. X-23 is Wolverine, Old Man Logan is around, and his kid from the Ultimate Universe is around, as well as Daken.

>Cyclops
He's considered Hitler and is dead.

>Magneto
Alive, starring in X-Men: Blue.

>Gambit
>Rogue
Both alive, starring in Astonishing X-Men.

>Magik
Alive, she's getting punishedby being sent over to the Shithumans book, Secret Warriors.

>Cannonball
Is starring in US Avengers.

>Dr. Nemesis
Hasn't been mentioned since Cable & X-Force.

>Fantomex
Same as Gambit and Rogue.

>Forge
Was part of Extraordinary X-Men.

>Jubilee
Part of Generation X.

>Mystique
Same as Fanto, Gambit and Rogue.

>Namor
Got killed, got revived, and that's it.

>Emma Frost
Is now a villain X-Men: Blue after losing Scott.

>Thor, son of Odin.
He's unworthy and Jane Foster is Thor. He goes by Odinson.

>Dr. Strange
Is alive, has his book, but he's lost the title, magic is gone, Loki is now the new Sorcerer Supreme and he's being written as a 40 YO hipster.

>Peter parker
He became a billionaire, and has now lost it all. He'll be buying the Daily Bugle.
>>
>>95061121
My top two are dead, but more of them are alive and active than I thought.

Revolutionary Cyclops and 616 Logan were definitely the two I wanted to see more of the most though.

What about the time travelled x men, and the AoA characters?
>>
>>95061324
>What about the time travelled x men, and the AoA characters?
The O5 are starring in X-Men Blue and the AoA folks haven't showed up since that AoA book ended.
>>
>>95061366
And the AoA characters who were in "exiles" for like 8 years?

How about the Runaways, are they up and running away from stuff again?
>>
>>95061366
Wait, so O5 Scott isn't a space pirate like his dad corsair?
>>
>>95061558
Fuck if I know.

>>95061569
No, he came back to Earth back in... early 2016 I think?
>>
>>95061592
Huh.

Well, it looks like I may want to check out Blue, Extraordinary, Astonishing, Gen X, and maybe Unworthy, US Avengers and Secret Warriors.

Is there a book still ongoing about Corsair and his ragtag ship of shit heads? Or any other titles that have a lot to do with the shi'ar and space shenanigans?

What book are strange and Parker in now?
>>
>>95061673
>Is there a book still ongoing about Corsair and his ragtag ship of shit heads? Or any other titles that have a lot to do with the shi'ar and space shenanigans?
Nope.

>What book are strange and Parker in now?
Parker has Amazing and Spectacular. Strange just has his solo. Just look at the Marvel November 2017 Solicits.
>>
>>95061324

most of the cool Age of Apocalypse characters died in the AoA book or in Remenders Uncanny XForce, but Blink will be from October on in the Cable book.
>>
>>95061324
Bendis killed off Dark Beast but apparently DB showed back up in an inhumans comic recently. there's no telling if the inhumans writers are just being shitbags and showing the audience that the inhumans can shit on alternate hank mccoys just like the other writers can shit on the first hank mccoy

oh and bendis brought back the O5 and had the younger hank learn magic.
>>
>>95061953
bendis didn't have younger hank learn magic, but that's what has happened so far
>>
>>95061953
>Young hank knows magic.
Huh.

>>95061747
Is that bubbly cheery 616 Blink, who died and then suddenly showed up again, or cool AoA Blink who was the leader of the exiles for almost a decade?
Despite the same power set, one is an interesting character and the other is not.

If it's 295 Blink, I am very interested. If it's 616 Blink I'm not so interested.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.