[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: disneyrule63.png (867KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disneyrule63.png
867KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Princess Erica
>>
>>95057389
>no r63 tarzan
meh
>>
>>95057389

I have no interest in hook but i enjoy that design the most. muy tsundere.
>>
Hades if going by personality alone. In terms of looks none of them really wow me.
>>
>>95057515
But why settle for an ape-woman when you can have the daughter of Zeus?
>>
>>95057389
BLACK SCLE-RA! BLACK SCLE-RA! If they have the same personality, though, Hades. Used car saleswoman-goddess is objectively the best waifu personality.

Also, what the hell are the three protags doing there? Isn't this supposed to be a villain rule 63?
>>
>>95057713
There's a disproportionate number of villains to to heroes because I chose not to include the male rule 63s that artist did. Not to be sexist or anything, but just because I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that /co/ that has enough fem or gay anons to care.
>>
>>95057389
Gosh it disturbs me to see you Gaston
Right after you've just been dumped.
Ev'ry guy here'd love to rail you, Gaston
And give you a big baby bump

There's no gal in town as desired as you
You're ev'ry one's favorite bike
Ev'ry one's hard and enamored by you
And it's not very tough to see why

No one sucks like Gaston
No one fucks like Gaston
No one's throat's as incredibly deep as Gaston's
For there's no girl in town half as slutty
Perfect, a whore hereupon!
You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley
And they'll tell you whose face they'd prefer to cum on

Anyway, It's fairly obvious from my jaunty toon that I pick Hook. Look at that hat. Bitch got class.
>>
File: gastonne.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gastonne.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>>95057823
Fucking lel. Everything about this post left me in stitches. I love you, despite the fact that the fact that you picked a smelly pirate over the best girl in town.
>>
Why does Gastonia does nyan nyan gesture?
>>
>>95057389
Kronk. Male or Female, doesn't matter.
>>
>>95057891
The real question is, why isn't she doing the ojou laugh?
>>
File: NYAN NYAN MOTHERFUCKER.png (62KB, 227x203px) Image search: [Google]
NYAN NYAN MOTHERFUCKER.png
62KB, 227x203px
>>95057891
BECAUSE NOBODY NYANS LIKE GASTON
>>
>>95057389
why is gaston doing the nya thing

anyway I pick r63 shan yu
>>
>>95057950
She'll rape you. She'll rape other men too, but she'll definitely rape you.
>>
>>95057961

But...How does one rape the willing?
>>
>>95057972
By making it uncomfortable and painful?
>>
>>95057972
By jumping your bones at the worst possible times. Taking a messy shit? Too bad, Shan Yu is horny and she won't wait for you to wipe. She'll rip you off the pot, push you down onto the bathroom rug and ride you mercilessly--and you better not not cum before her. Then once she's had her fun, it's up to clean up the feces that was smeared all over the floor.
>>
>>95057972
By destroying your boipussy with some kind of olden days strap-on.
>>
>>95057389
From L-R:
>Hadelia
>Gastonnie
>Captain Jane Hook
>Judge Claudette Frollo
>Doctor Facilier, aka The Shadow Woman
>Shan Yu
>Governor Joan Ratcliffe
>Kronka Pepikrankenitz
>Princess Erica
>Herculea
>Alia
>>
>>95057389
This serves as a reminder that
No hunky blond chad = No hot blonde woman
>>
>>95057389
Kronk. A top heavy brown ditzy amazon with domestic skills out the wazoo.
>>
>>95057389
I'm torn. Fulfilling the shameful desires of Ms. Frollo or chance being happy with the ever delightful Ms. Pepikrankenitz or a street rat whose best friend has almost infinite power.
>>
>>95057823
Kek
>>
>>95058234
Isn't she also a canon model?
>>
>>95058177
>Herculea
>Not Himcules
c'mon dawg
>>
>>95057389
shan for life

femladdin would know how to handle a dick though, growing up in the streets and all
>>
>>95057785
never seen a voltron thread huh?
post them
>>
File: 9tkVBDP.jpg (108KB, 2560x1422px) Image search: [Google]
9tkVBDP.jpg
108KB, 2560x1422px
>>
File: kuzcun.png (33KB, 158x145px) Image search: [Google]
kuzcun.png
33KB, 158x145px
>>95057389
I'm a man of simple needs
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.