[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 628
Thread images: 163

File: short.jpg (3MB, 1836x2424px) Image search: [Google]
short.jpg
3MB, 1836x2424px
Elite Manlet Edition

Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Phasma (Sep 1)
Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Sep 1)
Captain Phasma #1 (Sep 6)
Darth Vader #5 (Sep 6)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
What the FUCK?! The figures are supposed to be in scale with each other, so why is the Praetorian Guard so small?

Don't tell me theyre actually manlets
>>
File: 1504327920807.png (601KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
1504327920807.png
601KB, 1920x804px
What is she, /swco/?
>>
File: Better lighting.jpg (409KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
Better lighting.jpg
409KB, 1920x804px
>>95054171
Better version coming through.
>>
>>95054171
A man!
>>
>>95054133
>I only care about conflicts with the actual show
>"The last I saw him, he was rushing off to save the chancellor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXmZTkbcNfg [Embed]

Uh... anon. Plus, those were the planned last episode of TCW.
>>
>>95054169

Well, think about it, Snoke is walking around, and you see these little gay red manlets, you think nothing of them, you're a resistance spy, so you decide to punch Nazi Snoke and WHAMMO! You've got yourself a spicy Praetorian manlet fist sandwich, and your head is the meat!

They're there to be underestimated.
>>
File: 1442223001415.jpg (101KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
1442223001415.jpg
101KB, 640x558px
>none of the Luke figures come with a lightsaber
>>
>>95054290
Either they're willing to sabotage the toy sales to hide the reveal of him using his lightsaber, or Luke isn't going to use it.

To be fair, the first wave of Rey TFA to didn't give her a lightsaber neither, because they somehow thought the public would be fooled into thinking Finn was the Jedi of the movie.
>>
>>95054290
Either they're saving it because him using his lightsaber is going to be some big moment and they don't want to give their moneyshot away, or he genuinely doesn't have it anymore.
>>
>Han goes from General and future-Husband in ROTJ to loner Smuggler again
>Leia's victory over the Empire is wasted because she is back to commanding against Stormtroopers again
>Luke's "Return of the Jedi" was wasted because all his Jedi die offscreen
>Vader and Sheev replaced as if their deaths in ROTJ never happened
>Anakin's Lightsaber is treated like fucking Excalibur, ignoring that it wasn't even present in ROTJ

So, JJ hates ROTJ too right? It's like he re-wound the Galaxy to be right where it was left in ESB.
>>
>>95054290
It's his hand
>>
I want to hug Old Luke and tell him everything is going to be okay
>>
>>95054382
Only hug him?
>>
>>>95054227
>>>95054292

They may yet be released, though. While TCW was only released in proper episode form through episode 6:13, the Clone Wars Legacy project has been aggressive. We've got complete adaptations of planned episodes in Son of Dathomir and Dark Disciple, plus the Utapau and Bad Batch story reels. On top of that, who knows how much the Ahsoka YA novel adapted and condensed? Dave Filoni's too deep into Star Wars at this point, he's gonna find some way to get all this stuff to us.

The worst possible thing for /swco/ would be if Filoni somehow got axed. If Disney decides that after the demise of Rebels, regular Star Wars shows just aren't worth it, that would be the end of TCW Legacy. Everything going forward would be a movie, a novel (which is always a roll of the dice), a Marvel comic (and Marvel's comic division is 3/4 dead at this point), another Disney show (fat chance with Rebels' viewership numbers), or a video game (EA, so it's already automatically cancer).
>>
File: No Fug.jpg (154KB, 821x830px) Image search: [Google]
No Fug.jpg
154KB, 821x830px
>>95054395
Hug. No Fug.
>>
>>95054351
>Anakin's Lightsaber is treated like fucking Excalibur, ignoring that it wasn't even present in ROTJ

That's how Lucas always described it though. And it makes sense that Rey would get Force visions from it just ad Ben got force visions from Vader's helmet. That being said, J.J. is a hack writer.

>How the fuck did you even get that, it fell into a gas giant
>A GOOD QUESTION FOR ANOTHER TIME :^)))))
>>
>>95054431
Just give in.
>>
>>95054415
>Disney Wars without FIloni

I might actually quit Star Wars if that happens. Filoni is light in the dark right now.
>>
>>95054438
by that they mean in books and shit

Because that is why Threepio has a red arm, just so they could sell books about how he got it

They are literally changing character traits and making up story elements just so they can not explain them and sell more shit in the process
>>
File: maul please.jpg (22KB, 383x323px) Image search: [Google]
maul please.jpg
22KB, 383x323px
>>95054415
man were fucked
>>
File: 1504232688420.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504232688420.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I like it, one big wing.....like to why was this not guarding Starkiller base or how did they hide it from the new republic.
>>
>>95054438
I dont mind the visions, its not even a new force power. Same thing happened when Vos touched Ventress's lightsaber in Dark Disciple.

I just hate how the entire Galaxy got re-wound to be as if things were picking up from ESB.

Vader-I mean Kylo, is an ominous threat who is serving Sheev-I mean Snoke, who is sitting comfortably in his bigger battlestation.

Han is "dead"-I mean, actually dead this time.

Luke isn't even getting a new Lightsaber because Rey is just bringing him back his excalibur, which was know he is going to let Rey keep anyways.

It's just sad that they didn't even let Luke keep his """"""""new""""""" lightsaber.
>>
>>95054456
I would also say Edwards as well, but he isn't confirmed to direct anything after Rogue One
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-02-01h36m23s401.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-02-01h36m23s401.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>95054459
>He didn't even keep the red arm.
>>
>>95054459
You're an idiot, not everything is a conspiracy to sell shit you know.

JJ gave C3PO a red arm to reference Kojima, who is friends with him. They span a single issue comic out of it to tell the story.
>>
>>95054474
I like the design though I think the size is too over the top. Apparently this is Snoke's super-secret hideout so that would probably explain why it wasn't guarding Starkiller Base.

That doesn't explain why SKB had such piss poor defense, though.
>>
>>95054478
I WANNA SEE HIS GREEN LIGHTSABER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>95054510
YEAH

I WANNA SEE IT TOO DAMNIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>95054486
>I will remember that droid by wearing his arm
>HELLO IT'S ME THREEPIO DID YOU SEE MY RED ARM? LOOK I HAVE A RED ARM NOW
>meh I've honored what's-his-face long enough time for my regular arm
>>
>When the New Republic is so stupid that they cannot locate a weapon the size of an entire planet

They should have just let the empire stay in power T B H
>>
>>95054486
I like how half of them look like they don't even know why they're there
>>
File: 1504330370398.png (794KB, 535x767px) Image search: [Google]
1504330370398.png
794KB, 535x767px
Reylo is real.
>>
>>95054474
>putting all your military might in one place
What are you, retarded? This isn't the New Republic.

That being said, I'd say it was in the Unknown Regions.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-02-01h41m15s713.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-02-01h41m15s713.png
2MB, 1920x802px
This confused the FUCK out of me in theaters. We always hear how powerful the Falcon's engines are. In the same fucking movie, the melt Rathtars before jumping into hyperspace. So why the FUCK do they all gather around the Falcons open engines when it's taking off?
>>
>>95054548
I love how they specify what planet Rey is from
>>
>>95054506
>piss poor defense, though.
did you miss the whole end of the movie?

finn told them where the weak spot was, they lowered the planetary shield, han solo dropped out of light speed in the atmosphere and they almost fucked it all up when they couldn't actually punch through the thing compressing the power of a fucking star.
>>
>>95054548
So is "Rey of Jakku" her official name now?
>>
>>95054558
BUT ITS THE FALCON!!

WE CLAP WHEN WE SEE THE FALCON!!
>>
What's on your TLJ wishlist, anons?

For me - I wanna see Leia kill someone. And I don't mean indirectly, or accidentally. I want her to look into the whites of somebody's eyes and blow them away, This li'l lady is a one-woman-violence-machine in the OT and, seeing as this'll be Carrie's last appearance in the series, I want Leia to ice a motherfucker one last time.
>>
>>95054564
>they lowered the planetary shield
Yeah, all it took was threatening one person to make it happen, and nobody even noticed the shield had been lowered until a bunch of X-Wings show up. Then you've got a small band of poorly piloted TIEs to protect it.
>>
>>95054548
>Rey of Jakku
>>
File: Ello_Asty_AotG.png (682KB, 856x972px) Image search: [Google]
Ello_Asty_AotG.png
682KB, 856x972px
>>95054486
>this guy dies then shows up again in that scene
>>
>>95054560
>>95054570
I think they just do it for Forces of Destiny, since everyone else has a full name
>Princess Leia!
>Sabine Wren!
>Jyn Erso!
>Ahsoka Tano!
>Rey
>>
>>95054558
JJ's a hack. What else is new?
>>
>>95054313
The only explanation I'll accept for him not having a lightsaber anymore, is that he has become so skilled in the force that he has transcended the need of a lightsaber.
>>
>>95054583
>Luke doesn't turn evil
>Kylo turns good, REY is the one who turns evil
>Luke and Kylo team up against Snoke, but Rey doesn't join them
>Luke is probably gonna die, Kylo escapes in the Falcon
>Luke will probably at least go out fighting Snoke like Dumbledor and Voldemort in HP5
>Poe fucks off and dies
>Chewbacca dies

Those are my hopes to make the movie as un-OT/ESB as possible. Yes its petty, and yes I know I am asking for a lot of deaths, but please god, its the only way to make Episode IX interesting to me. Raise the fucking stakes and put the Galaxy in a position that we havent seen it in before.
>>
>>95054290

He's still got the saber in Shattered Empire. That happens after ROTJ. So he recovered it even after he threw it away here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5OnOTMJRhQ

And he doesn't lose in the Shattered Empire story either, so he's still got it when that ends. Nothing else has happened yet to deprive him of it, so he might still have it.

Now, we learned in the Soule Vader series that Yoda's saber was destroyed, so Yoda didn't have a saber to use while he was in self-exile on Dagobah, but I get the sense Luke will be more of a jade and disillusioned Yoda figure (he says that the Jedi must end, for chrissakes) in TLJ.

I'm even ready for the possibility that TLJ may be the abolition of the Jedi Order and the establishment of something different. Something new.

Which would at least be better than TFA from a storytelling perspective, since TFA just kind of reset everything to the same position the galaxy was in right after ANH.
>>
>>95054640
>Evil Rey

Muh dick
>>
>>95054641
>And he doesn't lose in the Shattered Empire story either, so he's still got it when that ends. Nothing else has happened yet to deprive him of it, so he might still have it.
Not sure Shattered Empire is a good measuring point since it's three decades before TFA.

Frankly I think if he really did lose it, it was probably Kylo that destroyed it somehow. Possibly while trying to kill Luke.
>>
>>95054640
>Chewbacca dies
Only if it's by planetary collision.
>>
File: 1452193704428.jpg (169KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1452193704428.jpg
169KB, 1000x563px
>>95054640
what about Finn?
>>
your all ass raping donkey butts
>>
TFA was probably the most obnoxious theatre experience I have ever had

>Long time ago and title crawl had people cheering and clapping for most of the title crawl
>every time the falcon appeared people clapped (when I say people clapped any time in this it wasn't a few people, it was most of the theatre)
>whenever anyone or anything from the OT appeared everyone applauded
>Kylo taking his mask off made everyone laugh (I was guilty of this too)
>every little nod or reference made people explode with joy
>Han's exhaust port joke with the Starkiller made people roar with laughter
>People somehow did not see the buildup to Han's death and were legitimately surprised

I know the whole I CLAPPED thing is a meme, but it's true, it's so fucking true
>>
>>95054693
Becomes the last jedi.
>>
>>95054693
I just imagine Finn is going to be doing his own shit with Rose at Canto Bight which is the only original part of the movie, so I am actually fine with that just playing out how we think it will; a fun little side adventure to keep him occupied. He doesn't need to die in TLJ.
>>
File: 1504162779283.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1504162779283.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>95054702
weak bait
>>
>>95054558

I fucking hate TFA and JJ, so keep that in mind for the following defense, which I am mounting SOLELY on principle and not because I want to:

The movie shows them knocking over the Guavian death gang BEHIND the Falcon (just knocking them onto their asses, not really hurting them, just making them fall down) while tearing through one rathtar which was in FRONT of the Falcon.

Also of note, in this scene the Falcon was jumping to hyperspace directly from inside the starship's hangar, hence the absurd engine wash that knocked everybody over.

At the end of TFA, it's reasonable to assume that Rey stuck to safe takeoff and hyperspace procedures, since she had no apparent time pressure in doing so.
>>
>>95054714
>which is the only original part of the movie
I should specify, based on the info and "most likely" predictions we have so far.

My ideas are trying to steer away from the obvious predictions.
>>
>>95054558
Same reason that a model of a SUPER-DUPER, DON'T TELL ANYONE, PINKY SWEAR, TOP SECRET battleship was sitting on the desk of the commander of Starfleet's open plan office.
Or how no one seemed to notice a giant fucking dry dock just out near Jupiter. Or the huge swarm of shuttle craft that would regularly go out there.

That reason being because Abrams is a stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>95054703
>Kylo taking his mask off made everyone laugh (I was guilty of this too)
So it wasn't just my theater then

Somehow I dont think this was JJ's intended reaction from fans
>>
>>95054613

Man I'm just glad to see Danny Trejo getting work

I wonder how much he's getting off royalties from his likeness in the Poe Dameron comic.
>>
>>95054714
>.He doesn't need to die in TLJ.
Finn needs to die in TLJ.

fix that for you sir
>>
>>95054656
I like to think he lost it the same way he lost the first one- by having his hand cut off. And it just keeps happening, the same robot hand keeps getting cut off and her loses another lightsaber, he gets a new robot hand and a new lightsaber and it just keeps happening.

He became a hermit because every other week some retarded kid from nowhere would show up with one of his lightsabers hoping this was a ticket to Jedi training. He retreats to Space Ireland and thinks he's finally free but then some desert rat shows up and he just gives her this "there's no escape from this shit" look.
>>
>>95054703

This happened at my theater EXCEPT:

By the time we were on the Falcon, nobody gave a shit about stuff from the OT anymore -- even Leia

Nobody was surprised by Han's death as far as I could tell

I saw it Saturday on the weekend of release, IMAX 3D, and I left the theater trying to hide the fact that I was crying because the Star Wars I knew and loved was now firmly dead.
>>
>>95054813
Which star wars do you know and love the clone wars?
>>
>>95054813
>Nobody was surprised by Han's death as far as I could tell
Same in my, otherwise pretty vocal, theater. It was so heavily telegraphed that it actually killed the tension in what could have otherwise been a good scene. The overabundance of references and callbacks to ANH really screwed that death over. I didn't think I could feel so little at Han Solo's death.
>>
>>95054813
Same, I was expecting people to clap for Leia, but it was the most painfully awkward silence ever.

Star Wars isnt dead though, Gareth and Filoni restored my faith. I do think the ST is lost though. Pablo and Rian can try and salvage it, but it has been built on the foundations of just being "Bigger OT" and it can't really escape it now.
>>
>>95054850
Finally someone with some sense.
>>
>>95054835

Episodes I - VI and The Clone Wars, yeah, plus the more popular elements of the old EU. I felt like even though they were striking the old stuff, they were going to bring back various KOTOR-era elements in modified forms that would make them fit better with the technological advancement from PT to OT and generally be compatible with new stuff.

But it's looking pretty clear that all the old Legends stuff is just out the airlock. If it's not officially canon per either direct Lucas involvement or Disney stamp, it's no good.
>>
File: wlp3U56.png (791KB, 1199x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wlp3U56.png
791KB, 1199x1280px
>>95054850
Leia was stupidly underused in TFA. Luke got to be mysterious. Han got to be the guide and had substantial work to do. But Leia just rambled around the base dressed like a janitor. No action, no exposition (she should have been our link with the wider galaxy), just nothing. I'm hyped to see her actually have something to do.
>>
File: 1503778014149.jpg (325KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1503778014149.jpg
325KB, 3200x2400px
>>95054778
>He became a hermit because every other week some retarded kid from nowhere would show up with one of his lightsabers hoping this was a ticket to Jedi training. He retreats to Space Ireland and thinks he's finally free but then some desert rat shows up and he just gives her this "there's no escape from this shit" look.

kek
>>
>>95054888
Kathleen said Leia was going to have a big role in IX. Presumably she was going to be leading the heroes in the final battle against Snoke or something.

It's kinda fucked now.
>>
Why do people think references=good writing?

Like The Big Bang Theory is popular because most of it's jokes are references. And most of the time it's references to surface level "nerd culture" like Star Wars, is Star Wars even nerd culture?

Do people honestly believe that is good writing? Because very time that kinda humor is thrown around there are tons of people like: "I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE"
>>
>>95054813
>I was crying because the Star Wars I knew and loved was now firmly dead
I fucking hate these type of fans. They don't get what they want so they get assblasted. Thank god i just got into SW.
>>
>>95054903
It still hurts.

>>95054920
In a Hollywood so averse to risk-taking, references to popular properties are just ultra-safe. But JJ is a particular offender, worse than most.
>>
>>95054888

My father ADORED the OT. Never really was big on the PT, but he loved the OT; took everybody he knew to see the first movie just to have an excuse to see it again.

He thought TFA was the laziest shit he'd ever seen, and one of his biggest complaints was that "Leia just had nothing to do." They'd rewound the whole story to ANH, but erased Leia's role in the whole thing. They'd taken Leia's role and divided it between the Han and Luke roles, then divided that up even further, giving Poe nothing to do but blow up the oscillator (which feels like an afterthought) and otherwise were stuck trying to figure out how to fairly dole out the remaining character roles before the bad guy showed up, at which point they were committed to whatever they had on paper and just had to run with it.
>>
>>95054693
Not that guy, but I'm going to TLJ mostly to see Finn. Finn was the most interesting new character in the last movie and I'd like to see his arc go places.

Even if it doesn't go places, that stupid idiot grin he had when he threw Captain Phasma into a trash compactor clearly told me he was the happiest person in this movie and I want to see more of that.
>>
>>95054920
References are cheap as fuck.

When its done tastefully in a continuity-building manner like MOST of Rogue One's references, then its fine.

But TFA had a "MEMBER ANH" meta reference in every fucking scene.
>>
>>95054949
Sounds like he hit the nail on the head.
All the characters were limited by being 'the new x' or 'they're gonna do what we saw y do in movie z'. So they split and divided into pale little afterimages of stuff we've already seen.
It was only the exceptions to the rule, like Finn, that really stuck in my mind, or felt like I could have some connection with, as they weren't already circumscribed as 'oh, it's new... Wedge, or Old Ben, or whoever'.
>>
>>95054850
still mad that it's the resistance, not the new republic. because the good guy has to be the underdogs again
>>
>>95054949
>(which feels like an afterthought)
Because it was, JJ admitted Poe was supposed to die on Jakku.

The reason his scenes after that (outside of his reunion with Finn) felt so hollow is because they weren't even supposed to happen. Shoehorned in for no fucking reason. And honestly fuck everything about Starkiller Base. The trench run there was frankly embarassing to watch. I felt insulted.
>>
Post your reaction when Starkiller base was revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7MWNWJReqU
>>
>>95055032
A full scale war between equal powers would remind people of the PT and we can't have that

We could have had the bad guys be the underdog to make it interesting but nope
>>
File: 1442223952429.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1442223952429.gif
2MB, 352x288px
>>95055051
>>
File: I'm Fine.webm (326KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Fine.webm
326KB, 480x270px
>>95055051
Honestly, this was probably my exact face in the theater

Especially when they were at the briefing and compared it to the Death Star
>>
File: 1484191020176.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1484191020176.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>95055051
>>
>>95055008

I have some faith in Johnson for TLJ. It's slowly eroding with every new bit of data about the movie, but I still have hope for now.

Unfortunately, my father's not going to get a chance to see it. He passed in March, with no experience of anything Star Wars outside of the 7 numbered episodes. And he missed Rogue One.

He still overall held 7 as the weakest just for sheer lack of originality. He was no fan of the prequels, by any measure but at least they tried to tell a new story to lead into the original one.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (137KB, 1412x794px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
137KB, 1412x794px
>>95055069
I was thinking have the FO be like Isis
>>
>>95055051
>>
File: Pablo Hugs Rian.png (163KB, 321x379px) Image search: [Google]
Pablo Hugs Rian.png
163KB, 321x379px
>>95055117
>It's slowly eroding with every new bit of data about the movie
Same

I do genuinely believe that Rian and the LSG are going to give us something WAY better than what JJ shat out, but the fact that we're stuck with "Resistance" and Stormtroopers, and Rey training with maybe-evil-Luke, and fucking Gorilla Walkers, it just seems like JJ permafucked the ST.
>>
>>95055069
I liked the idea people had a while back where the First Order are more of a direct ISIS analogue- the New Republic has more resources and better equipment, but the First Order makes up for the gap by using brutal guerilla tactics, going after civilians rather than openly targeting the NR, etc. The New Republic would basically be a benevolent version of the Empire while the First Order is a sinister version of the Rebel Alliance.
>>
File: sissel-shock.gif (6KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
sissel-shock.gif
6KB, 128x192px
>>95055051

I was surprised to discover that all the spoilers I'd heard were true and the movie was proceeding exactly as I'd heard on 4chan.

I was also appalled that it was so dull and repetitive.

In retrospect, I'm astonished that I was so shocked by something so boring and so appalled something so banal.
>>
>>95055117
I'm cautiously optimistic, so I'm taking a lot of the direct ESB analogues as being something Rian feels the need to follow. TFA established the First Order as die-hard Empire fanboys complete with ripping off all of the old Empire designs, so I'm hoping that the fact that this is carrying through into TLJ is due to Rian trying to maintain that idea because it's how the First Order was established, rather than because he's deliberately aiming for nostalgia points the way JJ did.
>>
>>95055122
>>95055151

But that would remind people of bad things and would take away from our 2 billion - Disney
>>
File: jedi funeral.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
jedi funeral.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>95055117
> It's slowly eroding with every new bit of data about the movie, but I still have hope for now.
I know the feeling. We don't need to see Hoth and walkers and a lukewarm ESB reheat. But there's still every chance they'll go in new directions where it counts whilst still hitting nostalgia beats for merch purposes and getting the casuals in the door. Innocent until proven guilty.

>He still overall held 7 as the weakest just for sheer lack of originality.
RIP anon's good-taste father. Rejoyce for those around you who transform into the force.
>>
>>95055051
I was more annoyed with the reveal of the new AT-ATs desu. its kinda like, really? you took all the criticisms of TFA being too much like A New Hope and give us AT-ATs in the sequel? seriously?
>>
>>95055051
>>
>>95055051
when they did the trench run
>>
R2-D2 will kill Kylo in a waste water treatment planet. You read it here first.
>>
>>95055151

Too late.

The FO didn't blow up the Resitance. They blew up the entire capital system of the Republic. Which is like nuking Palestine to get at Hezbollah -- it certainly gets their attention, but in terms of long-term strategy, it accomplishes precious little.
>>
>>95055182
BUT THEY LOOK LIKE GORILLAS NOW, ALSO THEY HAVE RAZORS ON THE LEGS SO THE TOW CABLE WON'T WORK

SEE IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND NOTHING LIKE THE AT-AT
>>
>>95055203
MUH TINY DIFFERENCES MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY

LIKE STARKILLER WAS AN ENTIRE PLANET THIS TIME INSTEAD OF A MOON
>>
Haven't been here in a while. Any news on when Rebels starts back up?
>>
>>95055203
THE OLD TIES WERE GRAY WITH BLACK PANELS
THE NEW TIES ARE BLACK WITH WHITE PANELS

THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE EACH OTHER THEY ARE CLEARLY A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL NEW DESIGN
>>
>>95055219
nope, not yet
>>
>>95055223
b-but two seats
>>
>>95055219
We've had surprisingly little news about Rebels since Celebration. We're already in September since it can't be much longer.
>>
>>95055181

Let's keep my dad's taste in perspective. The closest he ever got to engaging with anything outside of the EU was when I was in middle school and was looking for Splinter of the Mind's Eye at the library and he mistakenly called it "Splinter Through My Eye Into My Brain".

So his taste was very strictly and very deliberately movie-only.
>>
>>95055248
>"Splinter Through My Eye Into My Brain".
Not a bad summary of the book, actually.
>>
>>95055203
>>95055214
>>95055223
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>inb4 assmad "u a shill" responses
>>
TFA awakens was so blatant with it's ANH crap that even my 7 year old nephew caught on quickly. He even said to me as it happened that he knew there was going to be a death star because everything up until then was just like ANH
>>
File: 1495344269748.png (387KB, 851x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495344269748.png
387KB, 851x479px
>>95055051
I was annoyed. But my niece was really disappointed. JJ Abrhams destroyed her smile.
>>
>>95055248
EU's not for everyone. Even though I'm a lore-fanatic who loves the breath and depth of the universe, I still appreciate how the mysterious vistas of the setting are satisfying enough for a lot of people.
I guess, for me, I can't consider SW without the expanded material any more. All part of the rich tapestry, etc. I genuinely want to know the pilitical intrigues going on behind the construction of the Death Star. But it does, annoyingly, hamper my enjoyment sometimes. Being so deep into the lore and background means, when a movie comes out, I have to almost wait to fully appreciate the impactfulness on the overall story. Like, I won't truly get into the ST storyline until I've read ten novels explaining the socio-political implications of the first order, and the state of thr galaxy, or whatever, seeing as how we often get the expanded material after the films.
>>
File: Toxic Nostalgia in TFA.jpg (3MB, 4301x2688px) Image search: [Google]
Toxic Nostalgia in TFA.jpg
3MB, 4301x2688px
>>
File: 1455566472438.jpg (92KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
1455566472438.jpg
92KB, 878x814px
>>95055051
I remember being legitimately shocked and impressed that they actually had the guts to destroy Coruscant; both the First Order in-universe and Lucasfilm out-of-universe. So shocked, in fact, that I let slide everything else stupid about Starkiller and that sequence. Which was, you know, literally fucking everything about them.

Then I find out five minutes it's just some literally who planet that was never mentioned before beyond extremely the vague description of "Capital of the Republic" and that's when I realized I fucking hate this movie.

I'm glad they didn't have the guts to ice Coruscant. It would have been a grave insult to it's beauty to be destroyed in such a transparent fucking rehash.
>>
>>95055275

The frustrating part to me, as someone who actually considers ANH the best movie of the series, is that they didn't mention Starkiller Base in the crawl.

It's a completely fair move. Romeo and Juliet is still one of Shakespeare's most popular plays even though the opening prologue literally spoils the entire plot for the audience, because seeing HOW it all plays out is the actually entertaining part, even when you know what's going to happen.

By the time ANH's crawl is done, the Death Star is clearly the most evil thing that has ever existed, and you know it by name, and you also know Alderaan by name. It's mentioned like 7 times after the crawl, just so you don't forget it, and you know that Obi-Wan and Luke both decide that it's important to take the droids to Alderaan to complete the mission. By this point, it is the Emerald City of Oz. It's not just the Emerald City, it's the Emerald City in like the later Oz books, when it's a utopia ruled jointly by Ozma and Dorothy together and you can just pop in and say hi to Dorothy's family whenever you want.

And then Tarkin threatens to blow it up. Holy shit. AND THEN HE DOES BLOW IT UP. JESUS FUCK. YOU JUST BLEW UP THE EMERALD CITY, YOU CRAZY BASTARD.

But when the Hosnian system is destroyed, eh. We've heard of the Republic literally once this entire movie, the one time they were mentioned in the opening crawl, and the Resistance was also mentioned as a separate entity. Since the Resistance is the one everyone's been talking about so far, I guess the Republic doesn't matter. When it gets destroyed, Hux mentions it once in the previous scene and once in the same scene, so including the crawl it has now been mentioned thrice.

What even is it? In the prequels we got to see the Republic in full Galactic C-SPAN mode, so we knew what we were losing, warts and all, allowing for some complexity, but the new Republic? We know nothing other than the capital system, which no longer exists.
>>
>>95055352
The character's reactions were what killed it for me

No one gave a single shit

Like, imagine in a movie that DC and other major capitals of the world got nuked, and then no character gave s ingle shit, that's the equivalent
>>
>>95055352
No one in the movie even seems all that concerned. For all the importance they place on it, Starkiller may as well have destroyed some uninhabited planet. In ANH there's an overlying sense of "we really need to destroy this thing or the galaxy is fucked" but in TFA the general feeling is more "oh I guess we should do something about it if everyone's not too busy"
>>
>>95055352
that's not the only thing wrong with TFA's crawl. For every single other film, the crawl ends off with whatever the starting scene is.

>TPM - "the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict...."
>Opening scene - Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan arriving to settle the conflict

>AOTC - "Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, is returning to the Galactic Senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed Jedi...."
>Opening scene - Padme returning to Coruscant

>ROTS - "As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor...."
>Opening scene - Anakin and Obi-Wan swooping into the battle to go save the Chancellor

>ANH - "Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...."
>Opening scene - The Empire capturing Leia's ship

>ESB - "The evil lord Darth Vader, obsessed with finding young Skywalker, has dispatched thousands of remote probes into the far reaches of space...."
>Opening scene - Star Destroyer deploying probe droids

>ROTJ - "Little does Luke know that the GALACTIC EMPIRE has secretly begun construction on a new armored space station even more powerful than the first dreaded Death Star."
>"When completed, this ultimate weapon will spell certain doom for the small band of rebels struggling to restore freedom to the galaxy..."
Opening scene - shot of the incomplete new Death Star and Vader arriving to check up on it

But with TFA:

>TFA - "Leia has sent her most daring pilot on a secret mission to Jakku, where an old ally has discovered a clue to Luke's whereabouts...."
>Opening scene - Kylo Ren and Stormtroopers flying down towards Jakku to attack
>>
File: Maurice raving.gif (474KB, 266x480px) Image search: [Google]
Maurice raving.gif
474KB, 266x480px
>>95055342

I actually liked a lot of the Jakku stuff, because even though we were dealing with the ruins of star destroyers, it still very clearly indicated that we had moved on from the OT conflict. Star destroyers were now old enough that their hulks could be buried in sand and picked apart for scrap.

I was at Celebration Anaheim, and while I was one of the few audience members who didn't cheer for Han and Chewie, I was very excited for everything else I saw in the initial trailer, because it looked liked Star Wars was finally MOVING ON. It looked like the movies were ready to acknowledge that the OT happened, and it was time to advance the storyline, and even if I never much cared for Han and Chewie, it was good to see that they were moving on too.

AND THEN THE MOVIE CAME OUT AND NOTHING AND NOBODY MOVED ON. EVERYTHING WAS THE SAME. This was the same reason I hated Star Wars: Legacy under Dark Horse, but multiplied by like SEVENTEEN THOUSAND.
>>
>>95055411
Jakku would be better if it was littered with many more Star Destroyers and stuff

make it look like a graveyard of ships after a massive battle

not just a desert with a couple ships here and there
>>
>>95055401

To be perfectly fair, we do cut immediately from the First Order ships to Poe Dameron talking to Lor San Tekka on Jakku, getting the map.

And in ANH, the first thing we see after the startfield and Tatooine is the Tantive IV, but the second thing we see after that is the Devastator, and by the time we meet any characters it's clear the Devastator is capturing them.

It's within the opening sort of time window, that's my point.
>>
>>95055423
The concept art for it is depressing. There were so many more imaginative ideas for Jakku, but we ended up with a planet that is only distinguishable from Tatooine because of the occasional wreck.

It was funny watching them go to a pre-battle Jakku in the Freemaker Adventures, where it's depicted as boring featureless desert. I'm not even sure why they featured it.
>>
>>95055423
Hell, make it look like a battle that was hard-fought for both sides. I know the Empire lost here, but the only Rebel ruins we see are a single crashed X-Wing. It could have benefited a bit from a few CR-90s or Nebulon-Bs here and there.
>>
>>95055430
>To be perfectly fair, we do cut immediately from the First Order ships to Poe Dameron talking to Lor San Tekka on Jakku, getting the map.
I mean we do, but logically the film should have opened with Poe's X-Wing heading down to Jakku, not a Star Destroyer eclipsing a planet and some ships with stormtroopers leaving it

>And in ANH, the first thing we see after the startfield and Tatooine is the Tantive IV, but the second thing we see after that is the Devastator, and by the time we meet any characters it's clear the Devastator is capturing them.
Yeah, but that actually fits with the crawl. We see the Tantive IV being shot at and pursued by the Devastator.

TFA goes from starfield to a star destroyer eclipsing a planet to some landers flying down from it
>>
>>95055387
>>95055397
Han's reaction was the worst one. I know he's the most irreverent of the original cast but he treats it like it's an inconvenience. It's not even a bold and gutsy statement about how they did it before and they can do it again, it's almost like he's talking about having to mow the lawn on his day off.
>>
>>95055401
Right someone really didn't understand Story Structure and how its tied to the Crawl
>>
>>95055457
Yeah, exactly. Make it look like there was a battle there

and the outpost too, that should've had more ship and vehicle parts around it

as it is it's not even a distinguishing feature in the slightest
>>
>>95055430
If they opening up on Jakku then they wouldn't have been able to have ANOTHER ANH REFERENCE by opening with a Star Destroyer
>>
>>95055490
Yeah, the scene doesn't have a lot of gravity to begin with but he sucks what little there is right out of it. Everyone else is taking it somewhat seriously (if lacking some emotion) and here's Han going "Pffffff whatever"

It completely undercuts the tension the scene is trying (and failing) to build.
>>
>>95055489

>I mean we do, but logically the film should have opened with Poe's X-Wing heading down to Jakku, not a Star Destroyer eclipsing a planet and some ships with stormtroopers leaving it

Same guy you're replying to, and I think I would have preferred to open with Poe's X-Wing entering hyperspace, a brief scene with BB-8 mentioning this isn't his usual ride but they were short on time and Black One is refueling (the Lucas sextet NEVER shied away from foreshadowing and signposting), and they've finally tracked this old man down.

And then a brief scene with him finding Lor San Tekka.

And then the Star Destroyer emerging from hyperspace and dispatching landers.

Still, as illegitimate openings to an illegitimate trilogy go, the one we have is reasonably passable. It's what comes afterwards that bothers me.
>>
>>95055530

It's why I generally prefer the bad lip reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_hGITmNuo
>>
>>95055534
>Same guy you're replying to, and I think I would have preferred to open with Poe's X-Wing entering hyperspace, a brief scene with BB-8 mentioning this isn't his usual ride but they were short on time and Black One is refueling (the Lucas sextet NEVER shied away from foreshadowing and signposting), and they've finally tracked this old man down.
>And then a brief scene with him finding Lor San Tekka.
>And then the Star Destroyer emerging from hyperspace and dispatching landers.
Yes that would have been great
>>
A lot of the characters that were just meant to be old characters again pissed me off

Fuck you BB8 you will never be R2D2
Fuck you Poe you will never be Wedge
Fuck you Kylo you will never be Vader
Fuck you Snoke you will never be Palpatine
>>
>>95054140
Gay Wars
>>
>>95055561
>Fuck you Kylo you will never be Vader
Probably the only good one that works because he's shit at it and everyone things that as well.
>>
>>95055561
>Fuck you BB8 you will never be R2D2
I liked how they give him literally the same role as Artoo except halfway into the movie he just completely stops being important and it's only at the very end anyone even remembers he still has the map piece.

Like you fucking took him into battle before the map could be pieced together, did you make a backup of it in case Poe's X-Wing exploded?
>>
>>95055594
I'm assuming they did, but I don't think JJ thought that through at all. I think he completely forgot that when R2 went with Luke to destroy the Death Star, the data he was carrying had already been handed over.
>>
>>95055523
Hell the entire setting isn't visually compelling or memorable. We passed though The Mos Eisley Cantina and people remember that place. I don't remember a thing about that opening place.
>>
>>95055561
fuck you Rey you will never be Luke
fuck you han you will never be old ben
fuck you captain phasma you will never be bob fett
>>
It makes me sad that if they actually put effort into it we could have had new, interesting and memorable characters that weren't just shittier reskinned versions of the old ones
>>
>>95055606
One of the many reasons he's being put in a box and they are working around all his trash now.
>>
>>95055621
I remember the pink guy yelling about portions but that's it
>>
>>95055606
Do a halfway decent job at your "pitch" for the big job.

Get the big job and just use your shitty fanfiction instead of coming up with new material.
>>
>>
Rex a shit and a grandpappa clone
>>
>>
>>95055681

It'll get you three books at Marvel -- five if you're a brown queer woman -- and at least ONE movie.

The MCU, however successful it may be, should be a sign that Disney's own home wells are running dry, and it's looking for other sources to tap. Star Wars is one of those sources.
>>
File: GOGOPRAETORIANGUARDS.jpg (9KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
GOGOPRAETORIANGUARDS.jpg
9KB, 310x163px
>Rey is on Snoke's flagship
>The Praetorian Guards are nowhere to be found
>Instead there are four teenagers that look like they have an attitude
>they spot her
>one of them yells
>IT'S MORPHIN TIME
>ACKLAY
>REEK
>NEXU
>SARLACC
>RANCOR

No I'm not sorry
>>
File: general-hux-rally-speech.jpg (23KB, 842x442px) Image search: [Google]
general-hux-rally-speech.jpg
23KB, 842x442px
>>95055690
>>95055758
take your trash and leave scum
>>
>>95054169

Adam Driver and Peter Mayhew are fucking huge. Being of average height makes you a manlet in comparison.
>>
>>95055796
>Acklay
>Reek
>Nexu

As if they'd use filthy prequel animals. Probably would be more like
>WAMPA
>BANTHA
>PORG
>>
>>95055818
Porg is clearly the Megazord
>>
fun fact

Finn was going to be white and be called Sam

Sam (Finn) & John Doe (Poe Dameron)
>>
File: 05-13-Sam-Finn-and-John-Doe-Poe.jpg (163KB, 1440x808px) Image search: [Google]
05-13-Sam-Finn-and-John-Doe-Poe.jpg
163KB, 1440x808px
>>95055999
>>
File: tumblr_lpmmj8GvSn1qj9ijdo1_1280.jpg (76KB, 510x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpmmj8GvSn1qj9ijdo1_1280.jpg
76KB, 510x594px
>>95055999
and Poe was going to black? I heard they tried to get this guy
>>
>>95055999
>>95056017
>>95056018
I'm assuming nothing changes shipping wise
>>
>>95055999
This is from when the movie was based more on Lucas' ideas right?
>>
Say it with me now:

A FUCKING TREE

THE WHOLE SAGA

THE WARS

ALL OF IT

IT ALL STEMS FROM A FUCKING TREE

ON AN ISLAND

WITH PORGS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>>
File: 1489973738872.jpg (486KB, 560x779px) Image search: [Google]
1489973738872.jpg
486KB, 560x779px
>>95054290
rey didn't have her lightsaber in any of the first wave toys either
>>
>>95056032
Yeah this was pre JJ
>>
>>95056032
the concept art book starts off with Lucas ideas the goes into Disney and JJ ideas

>>95056018
I like the actor but I can't image him in a dogfight
>>
>>95055999
Poe was also supposed to die
>>
>>95056067
Do we have scans of the artbook?
>>
File: 71LqY5mCygL.jpg (131KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
71LqY5mCygL.jpg
131KB, 1200x801px
>>95056088
sorry I lost the books PDF scans
>>
File: snoke costume.jpg (2MB, 3111x6653px) Image search: [Google]
snoke costume.jpg
2MB, 3111x6653px
There's been an awakening, have you felt it?
>>
>>95056342
not really. It's 2am, so I'm about to go back to sleep.
>>
>>95056342
Snoke please leave.
>>
>>95056051
The force doesnt literally come from a tree retard its just a holy site the force stems from all living things.
>>
>>95056342
Uncle Fester?
>>
File: snoke mask.jpg (405KB, 1730x2366px) Image search: [Google]
snoke mask.jpg
405KB, 1730x2366px
>>95056411
But I have nowhere to go
>>
>>95055999
>>95056017

>literally Danny and Luke
>>
I hope we get some new of rebels at Fan Expo Canada
>>
>>95056342
nice hands
>>
>>95056456
The thirst, do you feel it my friends?
>>
im liking the phasma novel
kinda cute
>>
File: PreVizsla03.png (397KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
PreVizsla03.png
397KB, 612x816px
>>95056456
He looks like melty Pre Vizsla.
>>
File: captain facepalm.jpg (18KB, 250x321px) Image search: [Google]
captain facepalm.jpg
18KB, 250x321px
>>95055051
>>
>>95054558
Oh, man. That shot looks bad. The CG Falcon is too obvious here.
>>
>>95056342
Snoke is ugly as shit. Sure, Palps was too but Snoke looks downright repulsing. His lack of personality also makes him to be as interesting as a burnt corpse.
>>
>>95057309
Hopefully he has more of a personality in tlj
>>
File: the state of sw.jpg (426KB, 1051x1489px) Image search: [Google]
the state of sw.jpg
426KB, 1051x1489px
The Nazi board has better star wars discussion than this place has ever had.

I hope you all realize how much of a worthless echo chamber you've maintained so you can come to terms with the fact that not one post here is genuine in any capacity.
>>
File: not-hoth.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
not-hoth.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
Threadly reminder that TLJ will not be a TESB reboot
>>
>>95056673
Snoke is Pre Vizsla's that grew the rest of the body
>>
>>95057415
*Pre Vizsla's head
>>
>>95057376
that looks almost identical to the posts we see here

stop praising /pol/, it makes it obvious what board you are from
>>
Oh boy!

I can't wait until we see the not-empire fight the not-rebels on not-hoth with their not-atats.

It has red dirt underneath and it happens at the end so it's different!
>>
The Phasma book was a chore to read, but the Leia one was fun and I enjoyed it more than I imagined I would.
>>
File: FLAT.png (497KB, 937x861px) Image search: [Google]
FLAT.png
497KB, 937x861px
Would you hold hands with a flat ayy /swco/?
>>
>>95055176
>TFA established the First Order as die-hard Empire fanboys complete with ripping off all of the old Empire designs
>so I'm hoping that the fact that this is carrying through into TLJ is due to Rian trying to maintain that idea because it's how the First Order was established, rather than because he's deliberately aiming for nostalgia points the way JJ did.

So what, you want a scene before the big battle where Hux is all like
>Alright, we'll bombard their base from orbit
But then another officer says
>Wait sir! The planet, it appears to be white... white like snow!
Hux
>Snow... like Hoth?... CANCEL THE ORDER FOR ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT! SEND IN WALKERS! JUST LIKE THE EMPIRE!
>>
>>95057492
Oh boy i cant wait to read this post again everyday for the rest of my life.
>>
>>95057376
>Isn't /pol/ great? You should all (((totally))) go there!
>>
>>95057584
>Hux has a mental breakdown when he sees the red
>Realises this is like the republic on Geonosis
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz2N5aIzJJY
>>
>>95057664
I watched this like 3 times and I am still laughing

>A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>95057664
quit shilling your shitty video
>>
>>95057685
>a new hope done twice
oh man i am so fucking sick of this shit have some originality disney
>the same jokes that have been posted on /tv/ 5000 times
WOAH haha how did he come up with it, so original
>>
>>95057717
hey, we are making shitposts for free on 4chan

They are making movies that cost millions of dollars to make and rake in billions
>>
>>95057731
i come up with brand new shitposts on the regular and nobody pays me
>>
>>95057710
No
>>
so whats wrong with there being a tree at the first jedi temple
>>
>>95057791
autists think the whole force comes from that tree or something
>>
>>95057578
Care to share a quick summery?
>>
>>95057664
Yup, that's /swco/ in a nutshell.
>>
File: screenshot011 (2).jpg (82KB, 680x573px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot011 (2).jpg
82KB, 680x573px
>>95057581
Chuchi is superior, legs too..
>>
>>95057611
>he doesn't know how to use ((( )))

Funny how people who hate on boards don't understand their mannerisms
>>
>>95057913

Phasma
>comes from a buttfuck-nowhere post-apoc world where the Company in charge done goofed and nuked itself/chernobyled
>total ooga booga
>Brendol Hux crashes on the planet b/c he's a fuck up too
>Go on a journey to his wrecked Palp-Naboo yacht to call in a rescue. Adventure/people die 1 by 1/Phasma is SO capable and driven and distancing from her ooga booga values for FO values
>'Reveal' is Phasma will kill anyone to get ahead or survive. Her family, parents and tribe, her allies, her brother. Hux likes the ruthlessness, they friends, brings her along to train FO kids
>She kills Hux on the sly

That Cardinal dude who hears the story is a proto-Phasma from Jakku who is rules rather than ruthless. Phasma wrecks him in their confrontation. She is new hotness. He escapes with the Resistance lady he interrogated to get this boring story from. Ending ambiguous about what happens to the surviving characters. Don't honestly care that much.

Book does a good job of explaining why the FO is trash. Comic will probably explain it. But Phasma was cool with just letting Starkiller Base go down as long as she didn't get hurt. Will be LOL how did the Resistance do it after.

Randomly-

>Finalizer is around so the Resurgents are at least a decade older than TFA suggested? Good synergy...
>Rae Sloane and the first generation of FO leaders all gone... just goes with the assumption that a big change in the direction happens at the same time.

Leia soon...
>>
>>95058106
So, no real new FO lore, just that papa Hux gets murdered, which we already knew before? What a waste of time. Anything about their UR territory? Their infrastructure? Executive?

Surprising that old man Hux outlived Sloane though, I would have assumed that Snoke took the old guard out completely when he pranced in. Guess he was too much of a bent useful idiot.

>But Phasma was cool with just letting Starkiller Base go down as long as she didn't get hurt.
I officially hate this mindset. Cognitive dissonance. The FO is really all talk but no guts. The FO worships people like Tarkin, but he believed in his cause, and in his ruthlessness he had a vision for the galaxy. Phasma is just a brute who needs to exercise this stupid doublethink to shield herself from the reality.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (4KB, 127x82px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
4KB, 127x82px
>>95058051
Do you know what they both have in common?
>>
File: WE.png (506KB, 607x855px) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
506KB, 607x855px
AY HOL UP...
>>
File: star-wars-1313-e1471866629572.jpg (15KB, 782x442px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-1313-e1471866629572.jpg
15KB, 782x442px
It still hurts /swco/
>>
File: 29682.png (13KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
29682.png
13KB, 200x220px
>>95058404
I feel ya, mate.
>>
>>95058299
>The FO is really all talk but no guts. The FO worships people like Tarkin, but he believed in his cause

Just like the neo-nazis they're inspired after.
>>
>>95058404
>404: Sick game not found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_1_Nvn7DPM
>>
>>95058271

Zero info. We more or less know everything already. Old man Hux probably survived longer than Sloane and anyone else of ability because he doesn't have a brain and is a coward, just interested in his kiddy-fiddling. His job is to move around the UR/Wild Space taking children who can be mind bent into stormies. He finds the shittiest places with humans, says give us your babies because they'll have a better life in the FO, probably steals them if people say no. Implication is the places he goes to are so shit people probably give the kids out of hope anyway with a little FO propaganda to soothe them.

Nothing much on territory, zero on infrastructure, the FO likely live on their ships. Absolution is a Resurgence... under-16 stormies trained their. Finalizer is where Phasma takes the over-16s and finishes them as stormies with her superior/ruthless methods. These are two academies we know of.

The quote there is my understanding of Phasma. She doesn't give two fucks about anything other than not getting caught in the shit. But the closer you get to Snoke the better that mentality suits you probably.

Zero info was given on purpose, but the author wasn't great so it's for the best she didn't have to handle anything substantive about the FO.

>>95058482

This, they needed tiki torches desu.
>>
File: 699_1226_2012.jpg (40KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
699_1226_2012.jpg
40KB, 450x450px
For anybody who cares bout the Find the Force promotion.
>>
File: 700_1228_2013.jpg (42KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
700_1228_2013.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
>>95058643
>>
File: 8-tips-force-friday-tall-B.jpg (352KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
8-tips-force-friday-tall-B.jpg
352KB, 1536x864px
>>95058660
>Commercial shows Admiral Ackbar
>You don't get Admiral Ackbar
>>
did we ever get the newest chapter of Lost Stars?
>>
>>95055032
I'm pissed that we didn't even get a clear view of the New Republic fleet before it got blown up. Can't even tell if they're using Mon Cala designs, wedge-shaped Kuat style designs or even KOTOR style Hammerheads.
>>
>>95058669
I guess it was some sort of deception.
>>
>>95058784

you fucker
>>
File: 1484293736698.jpg (41KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
1484293736698.jpg
41KB, 628x676px
From the Phasma and Leia launch panel

>Gray wants to write a Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan novel
>the Lost Stars sequel might happen once the Story Group lifts the post-Jakku embargo
>>
>>95058827
>>Gray wants to write a Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan novel

Please. And Dooku novel by Luceno fucking when?
>>
>>95058827
in other words an obi-wan/satine novel
>>
>>95058827
>Gray wants to write a Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan novel
I want this so fucking bad
>>
>>95058872
DP novel is more important
>>95058827
There's an embargo?
>>
>>95055523
The outpost at Jakku just being a bunch of tents in the desert struck me as being so lazy. Even in 1979 Lucas was able to make Mos Eisley look unique and actually seem like a bustling town.
>>
>>95058762
looks like mon cala blobs to me
>>
How big would the freak out here be if Luke specifically states he want to create the Grey Jedi in TLJ?
>>
>>95059052
We'd know because Pablo would have killed himself by now
>>
>>95059052

It'd be disappointing, because it's the kind of unsubtle naming convention that suggests a grey jedi is a TRUE SUPERIOR MATURE ADULT EUPHORIC ATHEIST PATRICIAN jedi.

It cast the force and the dark side of the force as being for the less enlightened, which breeds the kind of egotism antithetical the the jedi in the first place.
>>
>>95054693
poe dies and finn takes his place as resistance ace , destroying the next big first order weapon in episode 9. he's apparently getting piloting lessons in TLJ and his new fuck buddy is a mechanic or something. theyll probably get the falcon
>>
File: 1504316994813.jpg (126KB, 574x675px) Image search: [Google]
1504316994813.jpg
126KB, 574x675px
>>95054888
not posting the actual outfit
>>
>>95054560
TLJ has a very strong middle ages theme going on. Kylo's outfit looks more like a knight's clothing, all of Snoke's guards wear armor and use melee weapons. "Of X" Is also something that was done back then.
>>
Tell me /swco/, why do people demand that the morality of Star Wars be more complicated than "Jedi good, Sith bad"?
>>
>>95059485
The whole ST taps more into the general high fantasy/arthurian aesthetic. In TFA you've had the legendary sword that chooses its wielder, the Lady of the Lake, Avalon, the Fisher King, the distinctly European woods of Takodana, the castle complete with a murky dungeon hiding treasure chests, Kylo styling himself as a Templar and so on and so forth. Even the first shot of the movie had a black cross cutting through the Jakku's moon, the "righteous" crusade of the FO back into the known galaxy.

Thematically, you have the idea of the setting being stuck in sort of a dark age. The Jedi have been lost for more than fifty years now, dismissed history turned into a legend, the galaxy fell into disarray after the Empire fell, leaving behind a weakened, unstable New Republic and a whole bunch of independent factions, violent zealous fanatics calling for war, the new generation is figuratively growing up in the wreckage of the last war - it's just a shame they haven't built the whole movie around these influences and instead wrapped everything in a cozy visual construct of the OT.
>>
>>95054613
>Hasn't played Rogue Squadron 3D
>>
>>95055122
Why is that Resistance fighter alive, despite the Peace and Order troops around him?
>>
File: jjabramsfanreactions_620_012513.jpg (109KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
jjabramsfanreactions_620_012513.jpg
109KB, 620x538px
hmm
>>
File: JJ.jpg (51KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
JJ.jpg
51KB, 300x470px
>>
So were those bait leaks about there being a primeval Force Tree, the space genderflipped-Adam and Eve story, and Rey being the physical embodiment of the Light Side, actually legit?
>>
>>95059817
yes, maybe and no
>>
>>95055818
Gundark, mynock and nerf could be used.
>>
>>95059817

No, because they didn't exist until the teaser trailer.
>>
>>95060005
those rumors were from long before the teaser trailer
>>
>>95060033

The force tree rumors appeared when set photos showed the burned tree set.
It's grasping at straws.
>>
>>95060055
i hope no one calls me a disney shill, but a force tree isn't really that stupid considering we had a whole planet of force trees in empire strikes back, and one in the jedi temple and the one in shattered empire.
>>
File: goldmember.jpg (49KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
goldmember.jpg
49KB, 852x480px
>>95056342
>that outfit
What the fuck? Why was this allowed? He looks like pic related
>>
>>95058106
Can you be more specific on how he dies?
>>
>>95060099
It's not so much that there's a force-sensitive tree as it is that if the leaks are true, this particular tree is the actual origin of the Force and progenitor of midichlorians and shit. It's the epitome of over-explaining how and why the Force works.
>>
>>95060258
holy shit why has no one made this comparison before
>>
>>95060305

midichlorians is confirmed to never be mentioned again
>>
>>95060292

Parnassos beetle. She kills him because he's the only FO person who knows the exacts of her bumfuck origins, to everyone else she's a super warrior and FO poster-stormie and her origins are mysterious after the planet data of her homeworld get deleted.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Parnassos_bettle
>>
>>95060305
i definitely don't think they would mention midichlorians again and didn't yoda already go to the center of the galaxy and find one of the places where the force originated, there was a whole lotta trees there, all living things progenate midichlorians, but the force would have had to been around before the tree for the tree to have been made. i think the real theory was the the jedi order originated at that tree
>>
>>95060356
Never seen TCW season 6, I take it?
>>
>>95060431

in the movies, man
>>
>>95060397
So it's not even Armitage who stages his Brendol's death? That's disappointing. He was supposed to be a dark(er) reflection of Kylo, after all.
>>
>>95060455
they haven't mentioned them anywhere since George left and even then it was only 5 times
>>
>>95060356
The fact that they're trying so hard to bury Midichlorians doesn't erase the fact that Midichlorians exist. They will always exist unless they just end up declaring the prequels noncanon Which is very likely the next step
>>
You know what sucks. Consistently watching a movie reviewer for years that always goes against Hollywood unoriginality.

They hate sequels, reboots, remakes, everything

And then as soon as TFA comes out they bend over backwards to defend it's unorginality and the fact that it is a sequel and a borderline remake.

Like if it was any other franchise they would have hated it, but Star Wars gets a pass? Why? If anything we should hold it up to a higher standard because it's Star Wars
>>
>>95060305
>It's the epitome of over-explaining how and why the Force works.
People complain that the force is used to explain everything by explaining nothing, and then they complain when someone wants to explain the force. Why are Star Wars fan so unpleasable?
>>
>>95060490

Bail Organa was in Rogue One.
>>
>>95060520
>Strawmen that I made up in my head don't act rationally u guyzz!!!
huh really made me think
>>
File: tumblr_omfkg0GZul1uanil0o1_1280.jpg (157KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omfkg0GZul1uanil0o1_1280.jpg
157KB, 700x700px
>>95060503
>If anything we should hold it up to a higher standard because it's Star Wars

That's a terrible idea.
>>
>>95060490
>Which is very likely the next step

it's cute that you think that

anyway the overreaction to midichlorians was always silly, they're just force mitochondria, if the force is an observable energy field that binds the universe together then it's not unreasonable for there to be a biological component to it

should they talk about it at length? I don't think so, but why wouldn't the Jedi at their height study just how it is that beings can feel the force?
>>
>>95060533
It's hardly a strawman. It's a thing that happens everyday, maybe not here but in plenty of movie forums and whatnot.
>>
>>95060480

Hux knows is father was killed, is happy about it, and probably covered it up afterward, maybe helped stage it. It felt like that's what was being hinted at.
>>
>>95060503
you can't really judge star wars by the standards of normal movies
>>
>>95058102
I do, because it's fun to overuse it and get you /pol/fags butt-flustered.
>>
File: FA.png (2MB, 1404x782px) Image search: [Google]
FA.png
2MB, 1404x782px
Why haven't you downloaded Force Arena yet /swco/?
>>
>>95060455
Nice goalpost-moving.
>>
>>95060559
Why is this so hard for so called fans to swallow, you think?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anck-AqrZ24
Was this the wrong decision?
>>
File: m0pbcq9g5cjz.jpg (298KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
m0pbcq9g5cjz.jpg
298KB, 2208x1242px
are there any other shots of the resistance flagship from that app
>>
>>95060595
They never read Lensman, the science-fiction book series which the Jedi Order was "inspired" by.
>>
>>95060595
its a scapegoat brainlets can use to cry about how the prequels ruined their childhood, nothing more nothing less
>>
>>95060503
i think if you constantly only watch really really terrible reboots, the force awakens is good by comparison
>>
File: download (4).png (205KB, 680x662px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
205KB, 680x662px
>>95060574
>you can't really judge star wars by the standards of normal movies

They actually really should be looked at as just movies.
>>
>>95060595
I guess because they heard chi-gong explaining via metaphor (to a fucking child) that they allow the force to "speak" with people and decided to take it literally as "the force is a bunch of bacteria that talks to you"

I dunno man star wars fans on average aren't known for being an intelligent bunch
>>
>>95060624
>Hey Disney exec, we need ideas for the ST!
>Shit, you're right, what do we do?
>I've got an idea. Listen to this:
>I've paid an intern to collect a database with the specs of every ship that's ever appeared in the OT, right?
>What if
>No, listen, I'm being serious
>What if we multiplied every number in that database by 1.5, put those vehicles in the films, made Luke a girl, and then just re-shipped the OT?
>GENIUS!
>>
>>95060589
I play too much bad mobileshit as it is, though I'm curious to see how the new faces handle on the field.
>>
>>95060646
the best part of star wars is the clone wars and it showed me that all the movies are just episodes of a big tv series, the only movie that stands on its own is a new hope other than that, you may as well judge it as a whole or judge the films as episodes
>>
>>95060659
HEY DAE SEQUEL TRILOGY RIP OFF OT
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE HAS NOTICED THIS
BUT THERE ARE ALOT OF REHASHES OF PLOT ELEMENTS AND VEHICLES IN THE STAR WARS SEQUEL FILMS FROM THE STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY
DUUUUH

DOES DISNEY IS PUTTING IN REHASHED VEHCILES???????????????????

WOWOWOWOWOWO
>>
File: zajyttuv1cjz.gif (546KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
zajyttuv1cjz.gif
546KB, 2208x1242px
>>95060659
you're dumb

>>95060624
I've got another but it's the same thing zoomed out, are there any other angles? The Supremacy had like 3 or 4 views plus internal shots
>>
>>95060694
ebin
>>
File: Invincible2-TCWs2BR3.png (287KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible2-TCWs2BR3.png
287KB, 800x640px
>>95060694
>>95060659
>separatist ships and republic star destroyers are the same as mon cal cruisers and imperial star destroyers
wtf I hate star wars now???
>>
>people STILL don't get that the First Order is primarily crazy people and not actually loyal empire forces
let me guess, you actually wanted another empire
>>
File: 1504342221938.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504342221938.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
please tell me this just shitty packaging job /swco/
>>
>>95060762
Rian said they didn't put spoilers in toys, so you're a retard
>>
>>95060762
>standard color Imperial TIE fighter with white structure and black panels instead of color inverted First Order TIE with black hull and white panels
they just shoved in some imperial looking shit for comparison, it's basically a stock photo
>>
File: received_10206435948017769.jpg (36KB, 750x487px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206435948017769.jpg
36KB, 750x487px
>ST ships are bigger
>people see this as an attack on them
????
>>
>>95060746
>it's another "dumb fanboy doesn't understand how sequels and prequels work" episode
Having the past be similar to the present is acceptable because it indicates how the prequel material naturally leads into originals. Copypasting original material into a sequel is lazy and unappealing because the point of a sequel is to show how the universe changes and adapts as time moves on. It's meant to look different. Making the sequel the original BUT BIGGER is fundamentally the wrong approach to take when making a sequel.
>>
>>95060762
no, the resistance traveled back in time to save krennic before he died so that he could build them a death star.
>>
>>95060803
>random internet dude lays down the law of how prequels and sequels should be in order to defend star destroyers and tie fighters 30 years ago
>>
>>95060803
>doesn't realize the OT is sequels to the prequels
>all the ships are bigger, badder, and better
>ESB, sequel to ANH - bigger, badder, better star destroyer
>ROTJ, sequel to both - bigger, badder, better Death Star
anon do you hear yourself
>>
>>95060840
>retard has no arguments and just shitposts
>>
>>95060848
The argument is that you have no jurisdiction for stating how a prequel and sequel should be, you're just some random faggot on 4chan
>>
>>95060762

Nah, it's from the Kylo sequence where he does the Death Star trench run with his best bud Darth Vader. And he stops Luke and Han, and Darth Vader told him he was amazing and evil afterwards in front of everyone... and no one said anything about his boner even though they all saw it. Based Rian always delivers
>>
>Hera puts Kallus and Rex in control of the ghost
>>
File: 1504223963916.png (2MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
1504223963916.png
2MB, 1920x834px
Otfags like /tv/ or RLM are absolute cancer. They all hate Star Wars, but will unironically defend their position as a "true fan of the originals". Unfortunately, they're not even that. All OTfags are just TESBfags. They'll say ROTJ is garbage and "foreshadowed how bad the prequels will be", or that ANH was nothing extraordinary. In fact, the only Star Wars movie these people seem to enjoy outside of TESB is TFA, but that's just happened recently. Outside of that, they've acted the same since the film's release in 1980.

They dominate online Star Wars discussion boards. /swco/ is the only place someone can talk about Lucas or the PT positively, and even then these people raid the threads and act like they're being ousted for their "unique" opinion.

But worst of all is the damage its done to Star Wars. Not even 10 years ago, no one really hated the PT. They may not have liked it, but no one claimed Lucas raped their childhood or thought that death threats to Lucas were a justified reaction to the films. Then people like RLM come along and spout the same rhetoric day in and day out, tarnishing the PT's reputation with lies about its production, exaggerations if Lucas's control, and so on and so on. It's gotten to the point that when introducing people to Star Wars, they don't want to see the PT because "they heard it sucks". Its gotten so bad, that all the complaints were a major reason to why Lucas sold. Its gotten so bad, we got The Force Awakens.

Will we ever recover?
>>
File: esbfags.png (66KB, 1450x238px) Image search: [Google]
esbfags.png
66KB, 1450x238px
>>95060916
How many times do I have to tell you? Save the fucking screencap you autist, you aren't even the original author, you're just trying to force a meme for attention or worse, false flag.
>>
>>95060916
i completely agree with this copy-pasta and also im sick of it so stop posting it
>>
>>95060847
>doesn't realize that the OT is the sequels to the prequels
Not how it works. There is a fundamental difference in treating material when winding the clocks back, and when winding the clocks forward. If I drew a caplock musket, and then drew a flintlock as the prequel caplock, the two would look very similar. But that's OK because one leads directly into the other. If I were to then draw a musket with a 10ft long barrel and a cap that weighs 10 pounds, and called it the evolution of the musket, you should rightfully tell me that's horseshit. You have to show how it changes.

Furthermore, even if your argument is that the OT to PT was just BIGGER BADDER than the ST still fails because it shows that BIGGER BADDER was already done in the narrative and therefore copying the concept but with even more xtreem is still lazy and tired.
>>
>>95060916

It's Saturday my dude, you've got better things lined up than a (you) or two?
>>
lol starwars

lol
>>
so snoke's wide star destroyer is cool and also not exactly the same as anything from the OT pretty good move i think
>>
>>95060872
>please don't disagree with my deeply-held personal beliefs regarding this fiction, I can't take it!
News flash: there is no authority out there, there is no such thing as "jurisdiction"
>>
>>95060847
nobody likes the Death Star 2 tho, they should have gone with Had Abaddon/Coruscant

and the design references between the ships in the OT and PT are more subtle than "TIE fighters with inverted colors and X-Wings with blue stripes"
>>
How was the Leia novel? Claudia Gray's other two canon novels were among my favorite stories of the new canon; does she keep up the streak?
>>
>>95060989
>nobody likes the death star 2 though
>>95060916
>>95060930
this copypasta always proves right
>>
>>95060980
i can't tell which side of the argument you are on
>>
WHY DO THEY ONLY USE SAW

USE ANOTHER ROGUE ONE CHARACTER YOU FAT CUNT FILONI
>>
>>95055143
I don't blame them. It's all JJ's fault. They want to stick with Star Wars being "Poetry", but instead of creating new stanzas, J.J. just repeated the last 3 lines. Now LSG is trying to keep that pattern, while still trying to make it different. It has to be the same yet different, all because JJ was unoriginal.
>>
>>95061017
there is no "side" in telling people that shitty arguments are shitty
>>
File: filoni.png (282KB, 947x208px) Image search: [Google]
filoni.png
282KB, 947x208px
>>95061023
You cannot stop him...
>>
>>95061005
I don't even know what you're trying to say with this post, I love ROTJ but the Death Star 2 is far and away the least inspired part of it
>>
>>95061023
>bail
>leia
>tarkin
>chopper
>mothma
>two tubes
>gold leader
>wedge
>>
>>95061005
i think the final push against the empire should have taken place on the empires home planet, that's how i always imagined it, but nope, another death star out of nowhere, and they still haven't explained how this one took 2 years to make when the other took 20
>>
>>95061040
>nobody likes the Death Star 2
I'm sure you speak for all the people in the world who watched ROTJ as George Lucas changed the entire Death Star dynamic such that "everything old is new again".

And there's a lot more original design in the sequels than you care to admit, you're just cherrypicking the worst examples, which is disingenuous in the face of more entirely new ships unveiled thus far for TLJ than the entirety of TFA alone.
>>
File: Maul.png (676KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maul.png
676KB, 1366x768px
Did Maul have horns for pubes?
>>
File: 1500153744144.png (931KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500153744144.png
931KB, 636x960px
>>95061097
Who cares, he doesn't even have a dick anymore.
>>
>>95061084
>and they still haven't explained how this one took 2 years to make when the other took 20
You haven't read Catalyst? Or, at very least, watched Rogue One?
>>
>>95057376
>implying /pol/ doesn't browse /swco/

Go back to making your slide threads on /pol;, (((Anon))).
>>
File: Battle_over_Endor.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_over_Endor.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>95061084
>I think
>that's how I always imagined it
And that's you're first mistake because you have no bearing on George Lucas' vision.

>and they still haven't explained how this one took 2 years to make when the other took 20
They have actually. For one, it took 4 years, and the other was built in 5 (See: Tarkin novel) the issue was getting a power source for the superlaser which was the real trick and wasn't finished for another ~15 years until they got Galen on board. Once they had the know-how, they didn't need another 15 years to figure out how the superlaser could work, and in fact were able to improve it such that it was a threat to capital ships. And furthermore, as is made incredibly apparent in the movie, the Death Star is NOT finished - that's the entire fucking premise of the plot.
>>
File: 1346589631489.png (51KB, 393x366px) Image search: [Google]
1346589631489.png
51KB, 393x366px
>Finn and Phasma are both traitorous stormtroopers

thoughts on this pottery?
>>
https://twitter.com/TheSWU/status/904015155373203456
>>
>>95054431
I'd fug that
>>
>>95061172
that's also how he imagined it originally that's why he ralph make concept are for coruscant

and how did they build the second death star with no geonosians, and it was implied that the materials for the first deaths star was very taxing on the galaxy, where did they get a whole bunch more.

still even ignoring all that did people really want to see the death star again.
>>
>>95060930
>you aren't even the original author
ayylmao
>>
>>95060746
>Lucas fucks up prequel designs
>Disney comes in and does the exact same thing 12 years later
The first time is a mistake. The second time is worse -- not only is it the same mistake, but you now had the perspective and advantage of time to understand why it was a mistake, and why it shouldn't have been repeated. It's now not only a mistake, but one made out of laziness in addition to a lack of judgement.
>>
>>95061092
>I'm sure you speak for all the people in the world who watched ROTJ as George Lucas changed the entire Death Star dynamic such that "everything old is new again".
it was hyperbole you autist, but the Death Star 2 IS the standout example of George straight up rehashing his own shit

>And there's a lot more original design in the sequels than you care to admit, you're just cherrypicking the worst examples
well the prequels have no such examples, in the prequels you have

>naboo starfighters
>vulture droids
>jedi interceptors
>geonosian starfighters
>eta jedi starfighters
>arc-170s
>v-wings
>tri-droid starfighters
>soulless one

I don't even bitch about star destroyers because they're always derivative but TFA was sorely lacking in the starfighter department (though for what it's worth I had no problems with the resistance and FO transports)

>which is disingenuous in the face of more entirely new ships unveiled thus far for TLJ than the entirety of TFA alone.
please post them and I will offer my comments
>>
>>95061246
DAVE KINONI
A
V
E

K
I
N
O
N
I

finally a 3 hour long star wars movie
>>
>>95061367
>but TFA was sorely lacking in the starfighter department
probably because 20% of it was starfighting. not a defense, but looking at it, ship battles were very much not a part of the movie
>>
File: 1492412736649.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492412736649.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
>>95061097

No, he just didn't have any hair. Dathomiri are a hybrid species of Humans and Zabraks. Both of those parent races have hair. Dathomiri males are just bald by default.
>>
File: TIE_striker_in-atmosphere.jpg (179KB, 1560x878px) Image search: [Google]
TIE_striker_in-atmosphere.jpg
179KB, 1560x878px
does anyone actually like tie strikers?
>>
>>95061387
I would argue that makes it more egregious, space battles weren't really a huge part of the PT either but they still made brand new shit wholesale
>>
Rebels season 4 premiering October 16th
>>
>>95061402
Have to admit I had a thing for them once, but it was a fleeting interest.
>>
>>95061449
>fleeting
nice
>>
>>95061440
Source?
>>
>>95061543
https://twitter.com/TheSWU/status/904017249505349632
>>
>>95061554
Nice.

But that's a Monday.
>>
File: 1498427658131.png (583KB, 521x621px) Image search: [Google]
1498427658131.png
583KB, 521x621px
>https://twitter.com/TheSWU/status/904017083809312768
>Trailer includes Tarkin mentioning Krennic and "Stardust" #StarWarsRebels #FCX17

YES.
>>
>>95061664
>it's a Krennic episode
>>
>>95061664
How does Tarkin know Jyn Erso's nickname?
>>
>>95061713
Stardust is the code for the death star plans too, remember
>>
>>95061713
that's also the death star plan's nickname
>>
>>95061734
>>95061729
>actually remembering anything from Rogue One
>>
>>95061744
rogue one was very memorable, i remember everything from it.
>>
>>95061744
Fuck off /tv/
>>
>>95061744
when will the mods turn the auto-bait feature off
>>
>>95061786
>>95061770
>>95061759
tricked ;)
>>
>>95061797
oh shit lads, he got us
>>
File: clown.jpg (80KB, 387x533px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
80KB, 387x533px
>>95061797
cheeky boy
>>
>>95061744
>>actually remembering anything from Rogue One
>>
>>95061808
>>95061816
not even that guy lol DOUBLE TRICKED
>>
File: I Have PTSD Now.jpg (32KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
I Have PTSD Now.jpg
32KB, 1000x525px
>>95061848
>>
File: 8af28255284751.597ea27b5e449.jpg (815KB, 1920x2458px) Image search: [Google]
8af28255284751.597ea27b5e449.jpg
815KB, 1920x2458px
https://twitter.com/starwars/status/904026154675331074

NEW REBELS TRAILER!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg
>>
>>95061952
>fucking wolves

filoni is a closet furry isn't he

>Bo-Katan

OH SHIT
>>
>>95061952
>>95061942
>Thrawn deathflags
>>
>>95061952
WEW FUCKING LAD
>>
>>95061952
>jump scare intro to the trailer
Poetry
>>
>>95061664
<Krennic episodes

No Galen, no buy
>>
File: 1491923055607.png (40KB, 303x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491923055607.png
40KB, 303x225px
>>95061664
>Season 4 premieres on October 16th

AAAAAAAARRGGH
>>
Krennic!!
Who was that with the light whip?
>>
>>95061942
>https://twitter.com/starwars/status/904026154675331074

Hrm. I was hoping for another Vader appearance, but it's nice that they namedropped Krennic and Stardust.
>>
>>95062143
>Who was that with the light whip?

Lightwhip? Those aren't in Star Wars.
>>
>>95062146
Yeah, it's a little jarring that Vader knows firsthand that there are would-be Jedi rebels running around and isn't doing much about it.
>>
>>95061952
>Lothal getting fucked
>deathflags for Kanan and Thrawn
>fuckhuge space battle
>I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE X-WINGS
>Crazy Saw, and implications that Ezra/Kanan might see what he does after abandoning Mon Mothma
>Mando's being slaughtered
>Bo Katan
>Krennic & Tarkin
>All dem wolves
>"All the paths are coming together right?"
>"I'm just not sure if we're gonna' like where they lead..."

Filonikino is back on the menu boys. Even if TLJ is an ESB rehash, this shit looks sick.
>>
File: YOFFAR.png (202KB, 425x335px) Image search: [Google]
YOFFAR.png
202KB, 425x335px
YOFFAR IS BACK BITCHES
WHOS READY TO SUCK THESE JOGANS
>>
File: 2141239182319.png (118KB, 1110x507px) Image search: [Google]
2141239182319.png
118KB, 1110x507px
>Thrawn dies as a cartoon badguy
>>
File: reaper.jpg (68KB, 1005x670px) Image search: [Google]
reaper.jpg
68KB, 1005x670px
>>95061402
Not at all.

I liked the reapers, they seemed to me the first truly original design using the TIE motif.
>>
File: zebvstrando.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zebvstrando.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>95062143
>Who was that with the light whip?
Random trandoshan Mining Guild guy.
>>
>>95062209
thrawn probably won't die
>>
>>95061952
Eh, too much Mandoshit, mystical Jediwank, and they're hinting at killing of Thrawn. More looking forward to TLJ
>>
>>95061384
Episodes are usually 22 minutes. 22*5=110. Not even 2 hours.
>>
>>95062230
Thanks anon
>>
>>95062249
episode 5 onwards, that's about 12 episodes
>>
>>95062230
OI BOSSK, WOT YOU WEARIN'?
>>
File: IMG_6245.jpg (66KB, 531x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6245.jpg
66KB, 531x618px
Do you think Iden does anything else with those gloves?
>>
>>95062209
They're not going to dispatch him so dishonorably after making such a noise about pulling him to canon.

Why go through so much effort? I still believe he'll end up running the new Imperial/FO remnant after IX.
>>
File: 1501949470016.png (130KB, 366x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501949470016.png
130KB, 366x320px
>>95061952
BASED FILONI
>>
>>95062291

tender fisting
>>
>>95062270
totally misread, you are correct.
>>
File: mandomurdermobile.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mandomurdermobile.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The customized AT-DP thing. IIRC leaks mentioned it's fitted with one of Sabine's superweapons
>>
>>95061952
>Saw is the one corrupting Ezra to the bad side of things instead of Vader or his Inquisitors
Who would have guessed
>>
>>95062347
that looks terrible
>>
>>95062347
Alright, that's a Metal Gear now.

About fucking time.
>>
>>95062347
yuck
>>
File: IMG_6241.jpg (42KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6241.jpg
42KB, 450x355px
>>95062314
>tender
>daddy issues
>>
>>95062376
Metal...Gear?
>>
File: yellowdefender.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yellowdefender.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>95062347
Skerris got his TIE Defender painted up now.
>>
>>95062293
>>95062209
You guys are acting like being on Rebels isn't literally the highest point of exposure and content Thrawn has ever had.

IF they kill him in Rebels (his novel certainly opens up possibilities for his continued existence) it would be perfectly fine for them to do so. He's done more than enough to make the Empire a threat at the peak of it's power.

If they keep using him from ANH->TFA, he will forced to be a maximum jobber, because we all know how things lay out post-ANH for the Empire. At least pre-ANH he got to wipe out the first Rebel Base and cause the Rebels to shit their pants again.
>>
>>95057415
>>95057427
Post Vizsla is Snoke!!!
>>
File: 1241342.png (518KB, 501x579px) Image search: [Google]
1241342.png
518KB, 501x579px
>>95062357
>Ezra is the Saw group member with the black trooper helmet
>>
I want Rebels to end with everyone but Hera and Chopper dying. Rukh, Pryce, Thrawn, Kanan, Kallus, Zeb, Sabine and Ezra all need to die.
>>
>>95062347
oh shit mech warrior
>>
>>95062347
I like it
>>
File: 1490698586931.png (402KB, 660x770px) Image search: [Google]
1490698586931.png
402KB, 660x770px
>>95062419
Shit, that would actually be quite good
>>
File: file.png (502KB, 482x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
502KB, 482x640px
>>95062347
Reactor Online
Sensors Online
Weapons Online
All systems nominal
>>
File: krennic.png (299KB, 413x428px) Image search: [Google]
krennic.png
299KB, 413x428px
>tfw Stardust cucks the TIE Defender project
>>
File: yofe.png (642KB, 787x701px) Image search: [Google]
yofe.png
642KB, 787x701px
so what do you guy's think yoffars role in season 4 is gonna be do you think he has given up his permitless jogan selling ways
>>
File: 1491303065161.png (68KB, 195x274px) Image search: [Google]
1491303065161.png
68KB, 195x274px
>>95062488
>Thrawn is so low on the food chain that even Krennic can fuck with him
>>
File: Villains.png (583KB, 1067x631px) Image search: [Google]
Villains.png
583KB, 1067x631px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: IMG_6242.jpg (41KB, 436x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6242.jpg
41KB, 436x403px
Is the Phasma novel good? I read inferno squad and thought it was rushed and some of the plot points were stupid.
>>
File: 1496368288343.png (261KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496368288343.png
261KB, 640x480px
>>95062426
you're dumb and your taste is shit

>>95062414
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Thrawn isn't dying, Pryce is. Furthermore I'd wager no more than one significant hero character dies, at most.
>>
>>95062404
Serious question, why do people have such a hard-on for this thing? I've always found it supremely ugly.
>>
>>95061952
>Mandos being turned to ash

>people still think Rebels is "kiddy"
>>
>>95062540
Thrawn is dying because he doesn't show up in the ANH briefing room scene
>>
>>95062543
Childhood nostalgia, just like the OT for OTfags
>>
File: 1477186379557.png (235KB, 543x622px) Image search: [Google]
1477186379557.png
235KB, 543x622px
>>95062531
Well the big blue dork shoul've taken more political advice from best politicianfu
>>
File: happy sheev.jpg (8KB, 325x294px) Image search: [Google]
happy sheev.jpg
8KB, 325x294px
>>95062426
>>
>>95062554
inb4 it's a bait and switch and that's just a dummy being tested upon
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>95061952
Who's this guy? looks like Fifth Brother.
>>
>>95062558
Why would he be in that when he's going to betray the Empire anon? ;)
>>
>>95062554
i think the censors view disintegration as child friendly which is weird because even when i was a kid i thought it was way more fucked up than getting stabbed or shot.
>>
>>95062587
Niggori
>>
>>95062562
And Prequelfags
TPM came out 18 years ago
Hell, there are even TCW nostalgiafags.

Never forget that the "average" age for this place is around 15
>>
>>95062587
pretty sure it's rukh
>>
>can you get in undetected?
>there's a reason we call it the Ghost
>we go in guns blazing and kill anyone who finds us
>>
>>95062543
It's rather neat as far as TIE designs go, probably the best previous EU design yet envisaged. Most of the EU TIEs aren't up to snuff with it, and a lot are just plain terrible.

>>95062558
Ozzel and Piett didn't show up there either retard.

>>95062584
dummy's don't twitch and jerk like electrocuted humans

>>95062531
Thrawn is actually a direct protégé of the Emperor himself, he thinks very highly of him but he also realizes the Death Star is far more important to the Empire's plans than a piddly little fighter which is of no concern to the Imperial Navy. Their eyes are set on far loftier and impractical aims.
>>
File: lothalfucked.png (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lothalfucked.png
592KB, 1920x1080px
Imperial dome getting Admiral Ackbar'd?
>>
File: 1485105046154.png (103KB, 318x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485105046154.png
103KB, 318x338px
>mfw Thrawn dies and Pryce survives

If only though, I predict that Thrawn is going to be the one to kill her.
>>
>>95062566
REALLY hate to admit this, but she's starting to grow on me thanks to that book. I really don't know why.
>>
>>95062588
You say it like it's bait, but Thrawn's original purpose for joining the Empire was to see if it would be useful to his people or not. He has no true devotion to it deep down, and he only puts on airs about being loyal so he doesn't get executed or removed from his high rank.
>>
File: 1481167289045.png (440KB, 766x888px) Image search: [Google]
1481167289045.png
440KB, 766x888px
>Buying Rebels season 3 bluray later today
>Get a new trailer for season 4 on the same day
feelsgood.png

>Sees that the show has been moved to Mondays, while I'm working
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: HalvedTrooper-CntrAtt.jpg (13KB, 304x360px) Image search: [Google]
HalvedTrooper-CntrAtt.jpg
13KB, 304x360px
>>95062592
friendly reminder that The Clone Wars was a children's show
>>
File: davefiloni.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
davefiloni.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>95061952
>alright guys how much OT/RO/TCW stuff can we reference in one season?
>super connected all paths lead here!
>>
File: 1474773890131.png (218KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474773890131.png
218KB, 700x700px
>>95061124
>>
>>95062640
She is nasty but that nastiness comes from the will to protect her family and be successful, you can probably relate to that.
>>
>>95061124
Did the nightsister magik give him a nub or are his legs an illusion/incorporeal?
>>
>>95062747
She's like Cersei but not crazy
>>
So, it's just going to be the Bespin lesson? Saw convinces the crew to give Mothma the finger and push for Lothal takeover. They get limited support or bail altogether, the operation turns to shit, the Alliance has to pull them out. People die, Thrawn wrecks everyone, the heroes make a stand, Kanan dies in a heroic sacrifice. The cooperation between Saw and Mothma is strained completely as Hera and the survivors return to Yavin. Ezra goes dark as he realizes that a new course of action must be taken, mirroring the ST Luke and we get an ambiguously hopeful ending.
>>
Does anyone have the Sheev Spinning GIF that is in that medieval artstyle?
>>
>>95062779
REEE STOP COPYING ESB
ESB DESTROYED STAR WARS
>>
File: 1482125334510.gif (1MB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482125334510.gif
1MB, 664x550px
>>95062780
>>
>You can run Mon Mothma's errands, or do something that might actually matter
>>
>>95062824
Thanks, it gets me every time
>>
File: 1501942807128.png (161KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501942807128.png
161KB, 600x400px
FUCKING MON MOTHMA

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The problem with stationing the primary Star Wars general in /co/ is that it attracts all the capeshit brainlets who care even less about continuity than /tv/ plinkettfags. I wish the general on /tg/ talked about shit other than spreadsheets.
>>
File: steela didn't die for this.png (443KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
steela didn't die for this.png
443KB, 587x663px
>>95062862
Fucking flechette bombs man.
>>
Why was Saw such an asshole

Like Mon Mothma was more organized, more efficient, had more and better people behind her and was less cruel than he was. Was he just jealous?
>>
File: Lord of the Sith.png (1MB, 1920x824px) Image search: [Google]
Lord of the Sith.png
1MB, 1920x824px
Bo Katan and Pryce are nice girls and Sabine is a nice flat boy. It would be a shame if something happened to them...
>>
File: 1490757876279.jpg (16KB, 213x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490757876279.jpg
16KB, 213x267px
>>95061952
>mfw Kanera

I'm hype for this season now except for the mandoshit. fuck sabine
>>
>>95058762
I see some Mon Cal's and atleast 1 Nebby derivative.
>>
Kanan will die this season Y/N
>>
>>95062899
He wanted things to be done his way: the way that gets results faster and pushes the Empire's shit in. Mothma wanted peace through diplomacy (until season 3 of rebels) and even then it took her two full years to vaguely agree to the Scarif mission - the first big battle against the Empire in 19 years.
>>
File: Ahch-To_EpVII.png (3MB, 1917x793px) Image search: [Google]
Ahch-To_EpVII.png
3MB, 1917x793px
>>95054140
Is that a Space Puffin from Luke's Desolated Rock Island?
>>
>>95062932
I'd give it a 60/40 chance in favor of survival. He is by far the most likely of any of the notable heroes to perish, but I wouldn't place bets.
>>
>>95062932
Y. So will Thrawn, and most of Sabine's family, along with a ton of Mandos. Secondary characters like Ryder and Pryce are probably on the chopping block as well. Maybe even Zeb, too.
>>
>>95062899
Mothma is no military strategist. She's a diplomat running an armed insurgency. I think you can see the problem quite cleary, when you look at things from Saw's perspective. And Mon's actions over and over again hammer the point in clearly - she always proves to be an obstacle (albeit involuntary and not malicious) to making the correct short-term decisions in wartime.

Like, can you imagine the shitfit Saw would throw if he saw the way Mothma ran things immediately after Endor?
>>
Can we just strike Mandos from canon?
No one can write them anything other than "Holy shit these guys are so important"
But they're not. They have too much undeserved weight.
So cut them all off
Worse than Klingon wankery in Star Trek.
>>
File: 1489373117104.jpg (108KB, 1296x229px) Image search: [Google]
1489373117104.jpg
108KB, 1296x229px
>>95062987
We already know only one of Sabine's family members dies, and there's no poetry whatsoever in killing off Zeb.

Especially in light of the fact that Filoni has gone on record as working to keep as many of these people alive as possible.
>>
>>95062836
>>95062862
More Saw.
I want to see more of Rebel Vader
Have him terrorize some people.
>>
>>95063021
>Starkiller base 2 blasts their homeplanet along with every other planet they are on in episode 9

done
>>
>>95062899
>Why was Saw such an asshole
It's a rebellion, so he rebelled.
>>
>>95063021
>Boba Fett wears the armor of the Mandalorian Supercommandos
> - ESB script, 1979
salty travissposter
>>
>>95063041
>we morphed star wars into something powerful

It's always been super powerful
>>
>>95062932
Kanan is the only Ghost crew member that has any chance of dying imo. We know Hera and Chopper survive because they are in Rogue One. Sabine was mentioned living in the ABY era in the propaganda book. They're not going to kill off Ezra and there's no reason for Zeb to die.
>>
So Thrawn is going to get killed by Tarkin, right?
>>
File: newreppubfleetguesswork.png (747KB, 1094x569px) Image search: [Google]
newreppubfleetguesswork.png
747KB, 1094x569px
>>95055032
>>95058762
>>95062915

From what little I can actually make out of this scene:

Blue - Nebbie Bs
Red - Home Ones
Green - Liberties
Yellow - Unidentifiable blob ships

I would unironically love it if in IX the old GCW capital ships got brought out of retirement to go up against the FO's fleet.
>>
>>95063057
I would kiss Rian's feet for this.
>>95063062
So?
Boba having really cool armour is fine.
It's just the endless wankery about the Mandalorians that is annoying. They haven't DONE anything aside from supply Boba's kicks and they're regarded as "Oh my god Mandos, so cool! They're the best!" by every damned writer.
>>
File: 505f6b9640d89a6ba6880b18051a0a2a.jpg (151KB, 1200x631px) Image search: [Google]
505f6b9640d89a6ba6880b18051a0a2a.jpg
151KB, 1200x631px
>>95060696
>>95060624
I like that it alludes to the early concept art but is less overt than other times they borrowed those ideas
>>
>>95063090
>Sabine was mentioned living in the ABY era in the propaganda book.
Sabine's name was never said in the book. There's more propaganda artists in the universe other than Sabine and Iden Versio's mother.
>>
>>95063111
you clearly haven't been paying attention to canon since 2008 so this is the last (you) you get from me

>>95063123
how many Mandalorian graffitos from Lothal are there?
>>
>>95063021
I mean they're important politically. They've managed to stay as their own neutral political mini-empire forever. It's kinda like if the Vatican still had super roman gladiators.
>>
>>95063123
Art attributed to her was mentioned, all it was produced before the formation of the New Republic though, so her surviving is up in the air.
>>
File: displeased hank.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
displeased hank.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>95063175
But that's fan based ex post facto .
They're popular with the fans (due to Boba Fett) and now they must be important in the universe too (but not too important because then they'd affect the plot of the movies)
So now they're super duper best warriors in the galaxy who have their own LIGHTSABER too and they experts at beating Jedi.
Oh but they're isolationist so they don't fight the Empire or anyone else. But if the did they'd totally win
>>
>>95063093
Doubtful, they went to lengths to resurrect Thrawn into the old canon and keep him as competent as ever, I see no reason to kill him off
Its not even like they can do a redux of his death in the Thrawn Trilogy, if Saw is already pulling the Rebel Alliance apart I don't see them committing to a decisive battle against Thrawn that would require killing him to explain the Rebellion's survival
>>
>>95063227
None of this is true and your posting of it indicates you haven't paid attention to Star Wars since TCW started airing nearly 10 years ago.
>>
>>95063227
Considering how even a two minute trailer was pretty explicit about "the mandos are getting their shit pushed in by the Empire", I'm going to say you are full of shit
And the whole "mando's are super amazing warriors" was firmly nailed into canon by Attack of The Clones, what with the notoriously isolationist Kaminoans being happy to hire on a Mandalorian to provide them the gene stock of their single biggest project as well as hiring other Mandalorians as trainers and advisers for the clone army
And one lightsaber is, at the end of the day, one lightsaber. It really doesn't matter that much, I don't see why you're getting upset about it
>>
>>95063263
Well educate me then.
Tell me how the Mandalorians aren't da bestest warriors in da galaxy forever and ever.
>>
>>95055862
>the megaporg
>>
Is it odd that I am way more hype for Rebels season 4 than I am for The Last Jedi? In fact, I find my excitement for TLJ dwindles every day.
>>
>>95063310
1. EU isn't canon, never was. It was always glorified fanfiction before the Disney buyout and now it's not even glorified. It has been purged.

2. Mandalore is a blasted moonscape glassed by the Republic and the Jedi after thousands of years of wars (that Mandos started, and paid for). The Mandalorians have become largely pacifist while a minority of extremists (painted as wholly in the wrong) long to restore the vaterland to its former glory. They only are able to do so (after having their asses kicked by the Jedi at every turn) when Darth Maul returns and organizes them into a real fighting force instead of a bunch of idiots. And even then Mandalore is plunged into civil war that both sides lose, because it is then invaded by the Republic then taken over by the Empire.
>>
>>95063093
If anything his novel pretty much confirms he'd abandon the empire in an instant the minute it's on the losing side.
>>
>>95063227
>Oh but they're isolationist so they don't fight the Empire or anyone else. But if the did they'd totally win
But they've been repeatedly BTFO. If you actually watched Rebels you'd know they now serve the Empire. The ones that don't are afraid to raise their heads because they don't want the might of the Empire brought down on them.
>>
>>95063379
>I find my excitement for TLJ dwindles every day.
Same. I had hope early on, but that Entertainment Weekly piece a few weeks back kind of destroyed my enthusiasm for it.
>>
>>95063310
Well, they're getting their shit pushed in the Rebels trailer for a start
In TCW they were portrayed as super pacifists with only a minority of them trying to keep their old warrior lifestyle alive
Despite being in a city surrounded by dozens of armed Mando's the criminal gangs that followed Maul still managed to present a threat
Oh, and don't think I haven't noticed the appallingly blatant double standards going on here. Just because the Mando's managed to pull a raid on the Jedi Temple, you're getting upset and saying the Mando's are "da bestest warriors in da galaxy" when we all know you're just upset someone actually managed to tweak the Jedi's oh so precious noses and get away with it
>>
>>95063227
>Oh but they're isolationist so they don't fight the Empire or anyone else. But if the did they'd totally win
You realize the main reason they became pacifist and isolationist is because they fought the Republic in the past and got spanked really fucking hard, to the point of their planet getting turned into a wasteland? They turned to pacifism and staying out of other planets' business so that they would never risk getting buttfucked that badly again.
>>
>>95063430
I seriously doubt he actually paid attention to the story of Tar Viszla and the Darksaber, assuming he even watched a single episode of Rebels or TCW, which is a pretty big assumption.
>>
>people unironically want Thrawn to die before he can become a threat to Luke and the gang
I am convinced that /swco/ is full of contrarians who think that as long as something pisses off EU fags or /tv/ then it's automatically good.
>>
>>95063457
>he thinks what we expect to happen is the same as what we want
/tv/ please learn to read
>>
>>95054474
it it is 60 km long. then it is over 300 km wide.

>duty station is in the port side wing tip.
>quarters are in the starboard side wing tip
>have to get on a train and commute a hour a day, both ways.
>>
File: width.png (52KB, 624x418px) Image search: [Google]
width.png
52KB, 624x418px
>>95063457
Anything that pisses off EUfags or RLMfags is, at the very least, a moral good. However I would far prefer a compromise wherein they cease to be sticks-in-the-mud and manage to enjoy the canon like I am with a bevy of fantastic content. I do not want Star Wars to be dragged through the mud for the sole purpose of enraging them, how ever much they deserve it. I just want Star Wars to be good, and most of the time this means doing the opposite of what Plinkett and Legends have to say.

>>95063490
How many times do we have to post this?
>>
File: 1342974206953.png (131KB, 451x425px) Image search: [Google]
1342974206953.png
131KB, 451x425px
>Snoke heavily rumored to have a darksaber

maybe he's a really old mando?
>>
>>95063490
Pablo corrected himself and said that it's 60km wingspan not "length"
>>
File: hux.png (357KB, 503x555px) Image search: [Google]
hux.png
357KB, 503x555px
>>95061952
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NON-ARYAN MANDALORIANS
>>
>>95063508
Pls no.
Unless it's just the Dark Saber in his trophy room with a plaque saying that he took it from the Last Mandalore
>>
Anybody in /swco/ play on Xbox One?
>>
>>95063544
he has a black kyber crystal ring anon
>>
>>95062347
a weapon to surpass metal gear......
>>
>>95063508
>>95063544
>dark saber ignite sound in full high quality theater audio
I don't even care if people would hate it, I would love it
>>
File: 1462588874685.jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462588874685.jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
>>95063568
xbocks is for fags

t. proud sonygger
>>
>>95063601
I own both, but I only use PS4 for the exclusives. I prefer Xbox controller.
>>
>>95063601
>not having both
>>
File: IMG_3023.jpg (594KB, 1820x1764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3023.jpg
594KB, 1820x1764px
>>95054140
>>
>>95062347
Those superweapons Sabine somehow invented while she was 12?
>>
File: 34632.jpg (68KB, 688x435px) Image search: [Google]
34632.jpg
68KB, 688x435px
So considering the Resistance is retardedly outnumbered on Crait, how are they going to get out? Rey sacrifices herself and goes with Snoke, New Republic shows up..?
>>
File: misnamed filename.png (1MB, 982x720px) Image search: [Google]
misnamed filename.png
1MB, 982x720px
>>95063627
XB1 controller is flimsy and too tiny for my big hands
the dualshock 4 may not last long but its way more comfy
I preordered battlefront 2 for PC, I might get it on ps4 on sale years down the line if its got offline with bots
>>
>>95063640
so is this EUfags? TVfags? RLMfags? or OTfags?
>>
>>95063658
>bunch of rich fuckers from Canto Bight and criminals under Maz show up for some reason and help out
>>
>>95063658
Rey takes down all the gorilla walkers on her own with the lightsaber, allowing the Resistance to fly off planet.
>>
>>95063695
Either way, it's a fag. That's all that matters.
>>
>>95063695
Just fags.
>>
>>95063659
>XB1 controller is flimsy and too tiny for my big hands
I don't mean to get into console war shit here, but you fucking what?

It's the dualshocks that are flimsy awkwardly-shaped little things that give my hand cramps. Xbox controllers are big and built like bricks and fit comfortably into my hands.

I thought it was universally agreed that Xbox had the good controllers
>>
>>95063659
I feel the same way, but opposite controllers. Also

>Preordering on a system who's player base will jump ship in 2 weeks
>>
>>95063713
The 360 controller maybe, not the Xbox One.
Dualshock 4 is nearly as good as that, if not equal, excepting of course the short lifespan.
>>
>>95063640
>Old post RotJ didn't ruin Vader's sacrifice
>Sheev literally clones himself a million times, literally making Vader's sacrifice pointless
>>
>>95063659
Is cheating pc bad? I have battlefront on PS4 and the only people who cheat now are the glitchers in hero hunt with palps in the tatioone cave and just generally being a dick palps goes to the tallest ewok tree and sometimes going to the roof on sullust. Or Luke jumping to an unreachable place.
>>
File: IMG_2522.jpg (50KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2522.jpg
50KB, 620x387px
>>95063695
>>95063703
>>95063711
Sorry, I forgot that Disney unironically pays for shills on /swco/. I'll leave you all to your paid circlejerk.
>>
>>95063737
Don't let the front door hit you when you're stupid, or something like that
>>
>>95063379
I know that feeling. I think at this point I'm just burned out. I've spent two years theorizing, poking and prodding about with this new trilogy, and frankly I'm at a point where I just feel like "What will be will be"
>>
>>95061402
I don't think they're a great design, but I appreciate that they wanted to give us something new to look at instead of repainted TIEs.
>>
>>95063732
Wasn't he using battle meditation and would have destroyed endor if Vader had not killed him
>>
>>95063732
On top of that, the Sith are back in full force by the Legacy era.
>>
>>95063735
Battlefront 2015 on PC had the worst and most endemic cheating in any multiplayer game ever, exacerbated by complete willful ignorance of it by the devs.

Dunno about PS4, but I assume it's less. Never heard complaints anyhow. 2015 has so few players on these days that cheating is a moot point.
>>
>>95063759
lel that shit is retarded, no
>>
>>95063771
Yeah
When people bitch about TLJ making RotJ pointless, they conveniently forget the last 30 years of old canon.
Hell, Snoke isn't even Sith and nor is Kylo
>>
>>95063737
it must take a lot of energy to be this stupid huh?

here your free ((you)) now fuck off
>>
>>95063791
>>95063771
Star Wars is about Jedi and Sith. no Sith = not Star Wars
>>
>>95063737
Tricked! I actually suck off the EU every night before bed. :^))
>>
>>95063807
>this is what moviefags believe
>>
>>95063807
Was the term "Sith" even used in the OT?
It did pretty well without it then
>>
>>95063571
We still don't know how you get a black kyber crystal, so him having one proves nothing
Hell it might just be something that's incredibly rare, and we already know the First Order has access to kyber reserves that were literally untouched by the rest of the galaxy. He could have got that from an FO mine somewhere
>>95063640
> WAAAH! THINGS DIDN'T STAY EXACTLY THE SAME FOR THIRTY YEARS! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT STAR WARS HAD A HAPPY EVER AFTER DESPITE THREE ENTIRE MOVIES AND A TV SHOW SHOWING THAT "BACK TO NORMAL" SUCKED JUST AS MUCH AS THE EMPIRE! WAAAH!
That's you, that's what you sound like
>>
>>95063732
>>95063771
>>95063791
People also forget that there was not one single year in the post-ROTJ EU that did not have some galaxy spanning oppressive conflict that ruined everything for everybody everywhere for the sake of one-upmanship.

Canon has at least had 30 solid years of general galactic peace and stability, fragile as it was, after ROTJ. That is no small accomplishment.
>>
File: Yuuzhan_Vong_by_Chris_Scalf.jpg (256KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yuuzhan_Vong_by_Chris_Scalf.jpg
256KB, 1500x1000px
>>95063843
>People also forget that there was not one single year in the post-ROTJ EU that did not have some galaxy spanning oppressive conflict that ruined everything for everybody everywhere for the sake of one-upmanship.
Case in point
>>
File: 1241223.gif (102KB, 628x432px) Image search: [Google]
1241223.gif
102KB, 628x432px
Why do people think Snoke is integral to the First Order when they're obviously his bitch? Do people really think the final boss is going to be a bunch of empire wannabes and NOT the giant space mummy?
>>
>>95063759
Maybe in some EU shit, nothing Canon suggests that.
>>
File: 1488067900343.png (529KB, 606x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488067900343.png
529KB, 606x900px
>>95063737
Ahhhh it's the 'Disney pays people to say that they like what Disney produces' anon. Here's the only (you) you'll get from me today, hope you like it.
>>
>>95063568
Yeah, but mostly destiny
>>
>>95062653
technically they didn't show him get halved. shame a bout those 2 un-named fuckers, they got fucked over hard.
>>
>>95063872
>Why do people think Snoke is integral to the First Order when they're obviously his bitch?
Huh? When has anyone said that Snoke isn't literally their version of the Emperor?
>>
>>95063883
sauce of that hot dog?
>>
>>95062376
It fucking is as well

Konami vs Disney lawsuit when?
>>
>>95063571
No he doesn't he has a black crystal ring. For all we know it's just some random crystal that happens to be black, not some super duper special black kyber crystal.
>>
>>95063872
Huh, might want to re read that sentence bro, what you said contradicts itself.
If you mean why do people think Snoke IS NOT integral to the First Order, its mostly just a desire to maybe move the tiniest bit beyond the OT and not have the final boss be the shriveled up evil Force User in a giant space tower. Or perhaps they just like the idea of the First Order as the Empire with most of the bullshit stripped away, but having Snoke around completely undermines that (since letting Dark Siders control Imperial policy is what fucked things up last time)
Or, from a long term health of the franchise perspective, they just want Snoke to die as the big bad for this trilogy, but have the First Order survive as a powerful threat by itself, so instead of just another "Yay, the good guys win and we'll just pretend this victory is going to last forever!" ending we get a space Cold War between the New Republic and the First Order which opens up a metric fuck ton of really interesting story ideas for an expanded canon to start playing with
>>
>>95063939
Snoke will call his bad boys up from the Unknown Regions and the First Order/Resistance will have to team up to stop them

ten bucks
>>
File: AT-ST Empire Model.jpg (519KB, 2560x1813px) Image search: [Google]
AT-ST Empire Model.jpg
519KB, 2560x1813px
>>95063933
That's not a fight Kojima will win.
>>
Thrawn and Pryce sex when?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgbRhubXWJc

help the new canon is killing the old EU inside of me, HELP!
>>
>>95063957
Wrong, Snoke will think he's holding all the cards but suddenly Thrawn will lead the Chiss Ascendancy to side with the New Republic and thwart his malevolence.
>>
>>95063963
They already hatefuck regularly
>>
File: 1490342562255.png (778KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
1490342562255.png
778KB, 1280x919px
>>95062531
I can believe

Thrawn's weakness was always that he was bad at politics.
>>
>>95063957
>Snoke will call his bad boys up from the Unknown Regions
Yeah, that's something I'd like to know more of
Like, ok, the Imperial Remnant fucks off into the Unknown Regions. They find some people there and those people take a shine to the IR and help them reorganize themselves as the FO, with one of their own (Snoke) as their leader.

Details about that would be cool
>>
File: Obi-Wan & Anakin (2016) 004-020.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan & Anakin (2016) 004-020.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>95063933
Funny thing is, that's not even the first time they've done that
Although these look more like MadCats to me so Konami might need to get behind FASA in the line
>>
>>95063966
But anon, chemotherapy destroying the cancer is good. One day you'll be able to look back and say I beat http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends Cancer.
>>
>>95063996
I'm not so sure it was politics so much as his problem was personalities. From an objective standpoint producing a superior space superiority fighter is a much better investment than the Death Star, so for Thrawn that's all that needs to be said. But Krennic knows how to win Tarkin over, and Tarkin knows that the Emperor wants something more substantial than a spreadsheet to show him he's winning. Thrawn doesn't get that
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 800x834px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 800x834px
>>95064003
Those are totally BattleTech Vultures
>>
>>95064012
>>95064035
????
>>
File: 1504320880085.png (656KB, 530x599px) Image search: [Google]
1504320880085.png
656KB, 530x599px
So apparently the TLJ will continue TFA's trend of "FO is, like, the Empire, but, like, with BIGGER GUNS"
>>
>>95064002
Turns out Snoke is actually the biggest fucking loser among his people, and he's conned the First Order into seeing him as this wise and powerful leader when he actually has no idea what he's doing.
>>
>>95064076
We Wizard of Oz now boys
>>
>>95064063
You're like five threads late with this
>>
>>95064063
So apparently this anon will continue 4chan's trend of "post, like, obvious bait, but, like, pretend to be serious"
>>
>>95063640
>MUH Thrawn trilogy
>same OT plot rehash but not as shameless as TFA
>OC Donut Steel badass secret female assassin of Sheev who is tsundere for the main character
>LUUUUUUUUUUUUKE

Not a fan of the ST but let's not pretend the EU wasn't silly as fuck.
>>
>>95063230
I think that Tarkin is going to see Thrawn as incompetent and Vader his head off as a callback for pure pottery. It would make sense why we NEVER hear about Thrawn again in any material past rebels.

The ONLY way I can see them keeping Thrawn alive is if he comes back in TLJ as a super secret baddie.
>>
>>95064094
The Blaster is good. The penis is evil
>>
>>95064076
>First Order sends an envoy to the Snokians
>they meet a dude that's basically the Chad version of Snoke
>"please, great ally of the Supreme Leader, we request your aid!"
>Choke just laughs and laughs
>>
>>95064063
>FO is, like, the Empire, but, like, with BIGGER GUNS
Well, yeah? The fuck else did you except from the group who's literal mission statement is "Be the Empire, but Better"?
I mean, look at the new assault walkers. Not only are they just plain bigger (so you've got an increased troop carry capacity right there), they have an artillery weapon so they don't have to be constantly advancing to stay in range, they have modification on the legs to stop people being cute and using tow cables on them, and they have more durable armour so you they're harder to whittle down. Oh, and they armoured the neck seam so no more lucky critical hits
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1248x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1248x1000px
>>95064112
We.. Zardoz now?
>>
>>95064095

I just saw this picture today, I've been away for a couple of days.

>>95064103

How am I baiting? That's literally what they're doing: ripping off classic designs and just making them xbox huge because they have this childlike mentality that bigger guns mean bigger threat.

Instead of trying to build up the First Order as a credible threat though narrative means, they just make everything huge.
>>
>>95064107
If Thrawn dies I doubt it'll be because someone high-up like Tarkin executes him for perceived incompetence. Thrawn is in really good standing the Sheev himself and they have a deal that will help Sheev with a threat in the Unknown Regions. I think even if Thrawn did fuck something up pretty badly, Sheev wouldn't let Tarkin or Vader execute him.

Though I suppose Vader would probably do it anyway.
>>
File: AT-RT.png (159KB, 423x662px) Image search: [Google]
AT-RT.png
159KB, 423x662px
>>95064063
>"GR is, like, the Empire, but, like, with SMALLER GUNS"
>>
>>95064161
Actually true
All the Republic's shit is smaller
And that's canon
>>
>>95064107
>Thrawn as incompetent
So far Thrawn is the only commander to have dealt consistent body blows to the Rebellion, and the only thing that prevented Thrawn massacring two entire cells and the lions share of the Rebel fleet at Atollon was the incompetence of those beneath him. As it was, Thrawn shattered the strength of Phoenix Squadron so completely they basically collapsed into being a fighter wing of General Dodonna's Massassi group.
Thrawn's about the furthest thing there is from incompetent in the Imperial forces, but his loyalty is suspect. He only joined up to see if the Empire might make worthy allies to his people, I could see him making an escape back to the Chiss Ascendancy with everything he's learned by the end of Rebels
>>
>>95064161
Why did the Republic ever deal with this shit when they had speeder bikes?
>>
>>95064197
Competency makes you a target in a bureaucracy
He's making his peers look bad

So if he makes a mistake, he's done
>>
>>95064122

Except they're not better at all? Just having bigger guns and blowing up a bunch of planets means fuck all, through what we've seen they're just basically an organized rebel militia going against an entire galaxy. Instead of telling us WHY these guys should be feared and how they're taking over a bunch of worlds and establishing political dominance over the galaxy, making the threat of another Galactic Empire very real, they just paint them as generic bad guys with huge guns who blow shit up for no reason.
>>
>>95064186
Its almost like there's a consistent upward trend in the galaxy, towards making bigger and better weapons systems. Its the tank race all over again, but air power just isn't strong enough to over turn the charge towards the superheavy armoured unit
>>
>>95064161

And yet they're much more competent and intimidating than the First Order.
>>
>>95064152
This. Thrawn has armor against the usual "you have failed me for the last time" treatment. If his death is caused by someone in the Empire, it's either going to be someone betraying him for personal reasons, or pulling a Konstantine and doing something completely stupid.
>>
>>95064229

Not true, though. A lot of shit like fighters and personal blasters were streamlined when the GR transitioned into the Imperial Army.
>>
Thrawn is gonna bombard Lothal's capital from orbit despite Pryce still being in the city, thus killing her and the Rebels. Screencap this.
>>
>>95064056
This is true, same with Vaders attitude of 'Tarkin had vision, you had spreadsheets' shtick from the comics. Although its the same problem of politics from the book, namely he doesn't really get the idea of vested interests or an interest which is separate from the empires. Either the empire as a whole benefits or nobody benefits, he can't really get the distinction.
>>
>>95064281
We already know Hera and Chopper are going to survive the season.
>>
will they fuck?
>>
>>95064293
Nah, we know a General Syndula suvives
Maybe Hera's death motivates Cham to care about more than just Ryloth
>>
File: shane-molina-at-at-final.jpg (328KB, 1920x1320px) Image search: [Google]
shane-molina-at-at-final.jpg
328KB, 1920x1320px
>>95064063
I unironically like the idea of the old AT-ATs getting repurposed as scout walkers for these things.
Just throw in the strandbeast heavy scouts and the spider mechs from TFA and it'll be perfect.
>>
>>95064228
You're not wrong, but you also didn't mention a deeper reason in your post
And yeah, right now the First Order are pretty janky. I think the real issue is JJ just wanted a Not!Empire antagonist and didn't give a toss about anything deeper because that shitfucker never has and never will (t. a man who is still bitter about how that incompetent stepped over a really interesting story in Into Darkness)
>>
>>95064299
>implying he hasn't already had his penis all up in that greenness
>>
>>95064305
Hera literally appears along with chopper on the Endor strike mission
>>
>>95064305
>this faggot again
It's already been confirmed as Hera.
>>
>>95064333
Post a screen shot
>>
File: rip Lothal.png (418KB, 1289x653px) Image search: [Google]
rip Lothal.png
418KB, 1289x653px
>>95064293
Hera is not gonna be on the surface, she'll be occupied with the space battle
>>
>>95064311

Yeah, let's use a slow as fuck All Purpose Armored Transport as a scout unit, that makes sense.
>>
>>95064305
It was confirmed to be Hera ages again. We also know Hera is going to be around by the time of Endor thanks to Forces of Destiny.
>>
>>95064314
>t. a man who is still bitter about how that incompetent stepped over a really interesting story in Into Darkness

I hear ya brother

>premise is novel, "what if the events of the first movie caused the Federation to become more militarized and paranoid"
>drop it all halfway through for muh KHAAAAAAN

fuck JJ
>>
File: Star-Wars-Konstantine-02222016.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Konstantine-02222016.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>95064250
>I pick Konstantine and doing something completely stupid for 200
>>
>>95064279
Hence the "better" part of that statement. And blasters were already being streamlined for the GAR, the old DC15's were pretty much phased out by the time Order 66 came down
>>95064289
Yeah, I think Thrawn (and maybe the Chiss Ascendancy as a whole) is just a really big believer in the idea that "we're all in this together", so he doesn't understand why people would undermine that for their own gain, because to his mind that's not a gain at all
>>
>>95064343
http://screencrush.com/star-wars-rebels-hera-forces-of-destiny-return-of-the-jedi/
>>
>>95064355
>>95064372
I'll wait until it airs, thank you
>>
>>95064372
RIP Kanan this is a really clunky way of forcing a character into a pivotal event off-screen
>>
>>95064399
Except Thrawn is so competent he rises above it. Although it says a lot that basically all his promotions were Palpatine elevating him to where he should be. Thrawn kept pissing people off so much they refused to promote him until the Emperor stepped in
>>
>Tarkin calling it project stardust to Thrawn

Uh

In the book Thrawn already knew about the Death Star. Did Palpy not tell Tarkin he already told Thrawn?
>>
>>95064418
It is definitely clunky but it's not that offensive. and this says nothing about any of the rest of the crew from Rebels.

>>95064455
No he didn't. He knew there was a huge military project sucking up resources but he didn't know what.
>>
File: best grill.png (924KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best grill.png
924KB, 1920x1080px
R8 Sabine hair

Natural > Little Mermaid > Fiery Highlits > White Helmet
>>
>>95064463
Nah final scene in the book just as Palpy is promoting him to GA, he asks him about the death star using that name
>>
>>95064343
Hera's more of a pilot than a soldier
>>
File: 1497721749250.jpg (71KB, 736x637px) Image search: [Google]
1497721749250.jpg
71KB, 736x637px
>>95064471
>Sabine
>best grill
>>
>>95064471
Wait, holy shit, that's Sabine? Is she disguised as Ezra in that shot?
I'd never put that much stock in "Sabine is flat!" brigade but damn, girl is like an ironing board
>>
>>95064481
>Hera's X-wing is green
That's pretty racist, man

Do you think she thinks "Fucking pinkskins. How come I always get the matching colours? Where's all their pink and brown X-wings?"
>>
>>95064463
>and this says nothing about any of the rest of the crew from Rebels

he's dead jim
>>
will they......both rape ss?
>>
>>95064527
why do they keep giving me blue ship? fucking pinkskins.
>>
File: 1492284942954.png (244KB, 565x622px) Image search: [Google]
1492284942954.png
244KB, 565x622px
>>95064509
>tfw no longer the flattest girl
That screenshot proved her armor was stuffed.
>>
Everybody is freaking out about Kanan but no one seems to give a shit about Ezra dying.

He's a jedi too, right?
>>
>>95064568
Difference is they probably are doing that to Thrawn on purpose
>>
>>95064587
The master always kicks the bucket before the apprentice.
>>
>>95064587
Nah
Watch the trailer again
The path he's talking about isn't just the Rebel path, it's the Jedi way as well
He's going to cuck Luke early and stop being a Jedi
>>
Reminder that the Empire is strip mining Lothal
>>
>>95060645

I think Independence Day 2 is the better sci fi sequel, and it wasn't exactly that great. It at least offered a logical in universe reason for every new design and power and why things changed the way they did. Shit, that entire dogfighting sequence and trench run actually lifted more from A New Hope than TFA did, but it was done better and more smartly because they paid attention to scale and cinematography instead of "Poe Dameron flies around and kills everyone effortlessly".

If The Force Awakens were a regular standalone film, or a sequel to any other movie, nobody would give a single fuck.
>>
>>95064589
ranking officer, Thrawn you ask for more ship so here you are.

Thrawn, why are they all blue? are you guy doing this on purpose?
>>
File: x-wings.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x-wings.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>95064481
>Hera's X-Wing has extra orange markings to match Chopper
Cute.
>>
File: 1488854201155.jpg (440KB, 888x945px) Image search: [Google]
1488854201155.jpg
440KB, 888x945px
>>95064683
>that mangled english
>>
>>95062357

I think it might be really cool because if I remember right Chirrut and Baze actually worked with Saw in the same timeframe.

Who's fuckin ready for double blind swordsmen?
>>
>>95064743
Some backwater languages don't translate into Basic all that well
>>
>>95064787
>>95064743
English is not my first language sorry.
>>
File: RCO016.jpg (389KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016.jpg
389KB, 1041x1600px
>>95064746
It's why Boba Fett won't show up in Rebels, his primary weakness is blind people. A Kanan Chirrut teamup would wipe the floor with him, no sweat.
>>
>>95064865
Get out of here, frenchie
>>
>>95064884
You ever wonder if the French guy is the Star Wars Kid?
I hear he's like a lawyer now
>>
>>95064884
anon I'm not French......I'm Chinese
>>
>>95064990
>>95064990
>>95064990
>>
>>95063005

Yeah, but that just raises the question of how she became what she was in ROTJ.

When we see her there she's just done fucking around. She wants sheev dead and she's throwing everything that can fly at him, even if the plan didn't require it. In the EU she had a son who died at Hoth, but that hasn't come up yet here.
>>
File: 1491432652656.png (613KB, 1115x627px) Image search: [Google]
1491432652656.png
613KB, 1115x627px
>>95064568
Perhaps we can fix that...
Thread posts: 628
Thread images: 163

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.