[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: onemoreyearfinalcov.png (1MB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
onemoreyearfinalcov.png
1MB, 800x1149px
So was it any good?
>>
I thought it was good. I've seen some people criticize how the comics have become less focused on humor and more on drama. I like both aspects equally though and I enjoy the character exploration and development when Hanselmann is writing drama-oriented stories.
>>
>>95053966
IIRC the pool bit was the only new content

Great mmo story but I expected something leading up to the "Xmas 2017"arc
>>
It's cool to see Simon's art improve. He's obviously not the most artistically talented person in the industry and MMO is not exactly a difficult style, but he's come a long way from the literal school doodles that comprise his earliest pieces.
>>
>>95053966
Shits great. It doesn't top Amsterdam but I'd place it above Megahex
>>
Is there any scans?
>>
It was good but there wasn't all that much stuff that we haven't seen before.
I'm looking forward to Megg's Oven.

>>95055494
>One More Year (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Rufio)
https://mega.nz/#!pMoDTTbQ!BPEMPgbIr6zESPaPj4k28U1ywpYFkB2gIcm1YFvGyho
https://userscloud.com/wmhfl8dsaxrn
>>
...you killed that dog, didn't you Owl?
>>
>>95053966
>just did an Amazon order
>turns out One More Year is out
FUGG!

Welp, guess I'll wait until November when Satania is out and order those together.
>>
>>95053966
It was never good. It's just some crap for hipsters to circlejerk about
>>
Does anybody have a link to the Amsterdam one?
>>
>>95057158

You can also get it via Fantagraphics
>>
that last page tho.

ww..
>>
More than half of it were old strips so no, I don't think it was good. The new strips were good though.
>>
I hadn't seen a lot of the older stuff so the pool story and their awful night at the french restaurant was new to me. I love them, there's just this horrible desperation as these characters fuck each other over time and time again but don't leave because they have no one else.
>>
>>95057266
No.
>>
>>95053966
no
>too much drama
>too little comedy
>a lot of it feels too samey
>>
>>95061374
Kys
>>
>>95053966
I was surprise how many old strips there were, I loved the pool story tho.
>>
>>95063107
you should go to the park and play with other kids for a while
>>
>>95053966
It is, you should check it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.