[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Remember this show?
>>
>>95053002
Had a bout of nostalgia and decided to watch some of it again. Still as cutesy and dark as I remember.
>>
>>95053002
my favorite cartoon. one of them anyway. Really hate how everyone Forgot this existed.
>>
>>95053031
>That episode where the talking toupee tries to talk Charlotte's teacher into murdering her, and he gets really close to doing it before changing his mind
>>
>>95053082
>That episode where Vendetta created living baby bombs.
>>
I wish I didn't remember that show.
>>
>>95053592
Why's that?
>>
>>95053002
>watch this online
>really like it
>hear it's getting a full show, excited
>hear nothing more about it
>years later hear about how the creator got screwed over hard by Nick and the show got canceled real fast while they retain the rights

Feels bad man.
>>
>>95053639
>nick
>screwing people over
typical. this show was pretty great, too.
>>
>>95053639
So why do companies own the rights to things they plan to never use again?
>>
>>95053614
I just fucking hated it. It was creepy. Ussaly I am fine with that, I like a lot of strange stuff, but I just did not like that show.
>>
>>95053665
So other networks can't air it. It may screw over the creator, but it makes sense for Nick to keep the rights to the show.
>>
>>95053665
There's no reason for them not to own the rights. That's all it takes. See, we're actual human beings, so to us it's ridiculous that they'd just sit on something for eternity, but lawyers and executives are something lesser, something more basic. They don't feel, and try not to think. They recoil at the thought of doing a "good deed" because, what makes it "good" if they, themselves aren't benefiting in any way?
>>
I remember the web cartoons, they were fantastic
Never watched the show because I assumed it would disappoint me
>>
File: lenore.png (309KB, 584x413px) Image search: [Google]
lenore.png
309KB, 584x413px
Does anyone remember this show?
>>
>>95054940
The comics were better.
>>
>>95053685
Fucking puss>>95053721
>>
>>95053124
>that episode where Charlotte gets duplicated many many times, and Vendetta feeds the dupes alive to a monster
>>
>>95053002
No, I don't
>>
>>95054413

Wow, that's cynical but true.
>>
Loved both the webshow and television show when I was younger. The creativity in monsters, the sheer amount of dread in the town, and how that contrasted with Charlotte was right up my alley.
>>
>>95053002
This show felt Slavic as fuck, not just the accent of a character, but everything else. The simplistic character designs, the depressing colors, the dark style, the overall premise.
Just the Flash monsters felt out of place, otherwise it looks like something Soyuzmultfilm would have produced, seriously.
>>
>>95057359
Vendetta's voice actress was even Bulgarian.
>>
I know of it, but never actually watched it.
>>
>>95058873
Any episode is on YouTube.
>>
>>95054542
The show wasn't that bad, it was the best web show to tv show IMO. A few episodes were just extended versions of the webisodes with improved animation and backgrounds
https://youtu.be/T2tcnkCvkr8
https://youtu.be/WvIMIARMe0s
>>
>>95056713

I wish I had one Charlotte for myself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.