[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this being the 'MAIN' X-man for god knows how long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Jubilee 2.jpg (32KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jubilee 2.jpg
32KB, 287x400px
Remember this being the 'MAIN' X-man for god knows how long?
>>
That's just because of the cartoon. She was just a Kitty wannabe.
>>
>>95033761
She had better powers then Kitty.
>>
File: jubileexmen4.jpg (152KB, 477x249px) Image search: [Google]
jubileexmen4.jpg
152KB, 477x249px
>>95033690
i remember Logan and Hank being the only ones who didn't condescend to her and the only two other mutants that let her go on missions with them.
>>
>>95033776
what episode of the cartoon where jubilee is shocked at the role reversal these two had ("beast gone berserk, wolverine using his brain?")
>>
>>95033769
that's not true. intangibility is incredibly useful. shadowcat could phase an object in the hulk's brainstem and kill him if she needed. jubilee could never kill the hulk. i mean maybe if she's a vampire she could suck his blood but she might get hulked out too. maybe hulk jubilee powers could fight the hulk, but i don't think she could defeat the hulk
>>
>>95033690
No
X-men isn't the main series
Uncanny X-men is

But yeah I do remember that she lead a team for around 5 years
>>
>>95033807
Let me guess, you think she can only make fireworks right? She can fucking make a galaxy sized explosion if she unleashed her full power.
>>
>>95033769
No way, kitty could rip your heart out in a second.
>>
>>95033690
She has a nice midriff
>>
>>95033832
And Jubilee could nuke the planet.
>>
>>95033800
lol yeah i remember the one where beast got mutated. he and jubilee were in central or south america and ended up in a temple or something. i don't remember the one you're talking about with wolverine using his brain. i do remember when wolverine and maverick went back to weapon x and two others showed up. sabertooth and silver sable or something? anyway they all got blown up except beast and beast through their unconscious bodies in a truck, drove away from the explosion and saved them. pretty hilarious
>>
>>95033831
cite a source or tell me which issue that happens or is alluded to
>>
>>95033866
Emma frost has said before M Day
Energy Plasmoids/Lumikinetic Explosive Light Blasting:[25] Jubilee possessed the mutant ability to generate what she calls her "fireworks", or "Lumikinetic Explosive Light Blasts":energy globules that varied in degrees of power and intensity. The globules obeyed her mental control, travelling where she directed them, arranging themselves in balls, streamers, and other shapes, and exploding when she wished. These combinations could result in anything from a multitude of colorful sparkles capable of temporarily blinding a person to a fairly powerful detonation, capable of smashing tree trunks or metal objects. Jubilee could absorb the fireworks back into her own body without harm. According to Emma Frost, she had the potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level.
>>
>>95033854
i think it was a friends of humanity episode. wolverine went back to the mansion and brought their file on sabertooth. specifically his real name (Victor Creed).
most of the FoH members abandoned Graydon Creed after that.

beast going berserk was him beating them up after they pushed him too far.
>>
>>95033913
okay anon. thanks, that's really cool
>>
>>95033690
she was a master shit-talker to emplate in generation x
>>
File: Cross over.png (348KB, 300x458px) Image search: [Google]
Cross over.png
348KB, 300x458px
If you just slapped a domino mask on Jubilee, she could totally pass for a Robin.
>>
>>95033854
found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYC2w4udy-0
got a couple of details wrong though
>>
>>95034030
>the voice of creed of the friends of humanity
wasn't that the voice of the villain's sidekick in carebears? i recognize it from somewhere

lol beasts fights off dozens of the friends of humanity, wolverine thinks it's touching when he collapses unconscious and the woman's upset

lol jubilee busts the wall with a laser instead of cyclops' beams.

lol holy shit beast puts up with some much shit. remember the episodes where he and forge and warlock AND sinister teamed up to defeat Phalanx?

>other mutants try to fight phalanx, get caught
>beast simply jumps around and avoids being caught

shit is hilarious
>>
>>95034251
oh that was a projector she had
>>
>>95033690
>Remember this being the 'MAIN' X-man for god knows how long?
Yes, and I miss it.
>>
>>95034251
cyclops did bust the wall. jubilee has a projector (the sabertooth hologram video)

yup John Stocker voiced both Graydon and Beastly
>>
>>95034316
>beastly

ha! called it! 90s cartoons!
>>
File: Sparrow.jpg (57KB, 384x831px) Image search: [Google]
Sparrow.jpg
57KB, 384x831px
>>95033961
Who needs a mask? Just get her out of those pants.
>>
>>95033913
>she had the potential
and you had the potential to be an astronaut but look at what happened
>>
>>95033913
I remember that. It's fairly useless when you think about it, though. She doesn't have much range on her power. She cracks atoms and she dies in the process. I'd say that's a pretty damned big limitation
>>
>>95033690
Jubilee is best Marvel girl. I loathe whoever came up with the vampire bullshit and I loathe the fucks who refuse to reverse it or give her a hair of the spotlight even more.
>>
>>95033850
And kitty could phase everyone through the planet into space
>>
>>95034573
I thought the idea of her becoming a vampire was cool and getting strong as fuck from it.

But I also didn't actually read any of it.
>>
>>95033690
Had a legit crush on Jubilee when i was a kid. Falling for a girl that wasn't real, my very first brush with waifuizm
>>
>>95033690

It's a travesty how they've ruined her post-GenX.
>>
>>95034573
>>95035599
I still think she was cool in X-23.
>>
>>95033690
I always loved her sunglasses
>>
The vampire shit damned her to relative obscurity. Prove me wrong. Where's the last time she had as much of spotlight as in the 90s cartoon?
>>
>>95036160
When she kidnapped the baby

They really screwed her over in X-men Apocalypse though
>>
File: 783134-kitty2_md.jpg (301KB, 910x1010px) Image search: [Google]
783134-kitty2_md.jpg
301KB, 910x1010px
>>95033807
>phase an object in the hulk's brainstem and kill him if she needed
She tried something like that. Didn't work.
>but that's not his brain-
Wolverine has impaled his brain too, it doesn't work.
>>
>>95033913
Oh, so it never happened meaning Jubes can't actually do it. Okay.
>>
>>95036215
god you are so annoying
>>
>>95036300
Do you know how many mutants are labeled as having this insane "potential?" Almost all of them. Why? Because someone decided most of their powers should be classified as some kind of psychic ability. And yet this "potential" almost never amounts to anything. I think the only mutant who's ever done it is Iceman.
>>
>>95033690
Remember when they turned her into a vampire and she just stayed like that? jfc how dumb was that.
>>
>>95036329
you keep going on and on and on
>>
>>95036199
You can't kill the hulk like that. It was his whole shtick. Otherwise banner would have committed suicide years ago. Which was one of the very many reasons CV2 was really fucking dumb.
>>
>>95035442

Jubilee could nuke space
>>
>>95033690

I've been reading X-Men since 1988. I literally do not recall there ever having been any such time in the comics.
>>
>>95033830
X-men was the main book during the 90s. It had all the popular mutants.
>>
>>95033690
can they still make her the last x-man?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.