[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: GAMERA.jpg (263KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
GAMERA.jpg
263KB, 600x900px
Calm down, it just wants to teach you spirit bending.
>>
>>95032448
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S TURTLE TIIIIIIIIIIIIME
>>
>>95032448
God damn it how did they piss off a giant turtle.
>>
>>95033041
I don't think they did, the water people (forget what they're called) probably coerced it into ramming them.
Uaid dindu nuffin, he a good construct.
>>
>>95032448
>filename
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that
>>
>>95033154
Time for the gritty Gamera reboot. I guess the water bitches lured it over, given their inclusion in this and the last couple pages.
>>
>>95033122
>Uaid dindu nuffin, he a good construct.
Oh man I forgot, Uaid means turtle.
>>
>>95033707
This turtle-on-turtle violence needs to stop!
>>
>>95033829
I think you mean mating!
>>
>>95032786
TURTLE POWER
>>
Have we seen this turtle before? What's his story?
>>
>>95032448
is this comic good?
>>
>>95035371
Very much so.
>>
>>95035371
Yes, but it does take some investment. The story and setting can be pretty dense and the first chapter lays a lot of groundwork for the rest of the story so quite a few people have had trouble getting through it, so give it the old college try and get through that before really judging it.
>>
I love the eye in that first panel.
>>
Well, FUCK, isn't Uaid hobbling around on half a leg, and that's why he's in the water in the first place? This seems like some bad shit.
>>
>>95036169
Uaid can't walk on land, his bad leg can't exactly support him. In the water, he can use the buoyancy to hobble around. Too bad there's a pissed off turtle.
>>
>>95036169
This is where they all die.
>>
>>95037582
There are fates worse than death anon.
and they get Ashley wet
>>
File: IMG_20170901_075240.png (208KB, 720x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_075240.png
208KB, 720x669px
>>95032448
Quigley you cheapskate, you could have avoided this.
>>
>>95036169
Unless the turtle is a Senet beast, which I doubt, Duane and Quigs could just disintegrate it
>>
>>95038144
Hey don't blame Quigs. It was his wifey who built Uaid, she's the one who was responsible for turtleproofing it. Or the lack of turtleproofing as it may be.
>>
>>95039664
>Unless the turtle is a Senet beast
What else could it possibly be?
>>
>>95040357
a big ass turtle
>>
>>95040357
Just, you know, a regular old bigass turtle?
Not every strange animal is a Senet beast, look at the vliegeng.
>>
>>95033687
>Time for the gritty Gamera reboot.
Is it 1995 again?
>>
>>95040357
I thought it was a bigass turtle the fish rapists had as a pet
>>
My bet's on Jivi using his experience as a pirate to help Duane and them all handle the Mosbuik.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.