[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Empire Omega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1496619401563.jpg (781KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1496619401563.jpg
781KB, 1988x3056px
So what can we expect from Secret Empire Omega?

>>Bucky/Songbird/Mach-2 reunited with Ghost and Jolt as the new Thunderbolts. Moonstone, Atlas, and Fixer are MIA because fuck you, that's why

>>Confirmation that Bucky murdered poor Zemo between the last two issues because SJW will never tolerate a reformed Nazi anti-hero

>>Spencer retconning the flesh and blood Americops as androids per Coates critical research failure usage of them; possibly bringing the original Americop back (because Falcon needs a nemesis)

>>Miles contemplating taking on the mantle of Black Widow but changing his mind so he can continue to ride Peter's coattails/mooch off Peter's brand

>>Rage waking up from his coma

>>Hydra Cap and Kobik created OG Cap merging, after Hydra Cap repents everything and admits that OG Cap is the real deal in order to remove the character from the board before any other writer fucks him up

>>Thor being treated like dogshigt by everyone and ends up being invited to live with Pymtron, because no one will have him around

>>Deadpool getting away with EVERYTHING evil he did, with the zinger being that Speedball (who he imprisoned) having died in one of the Hydra jails and Deadpool joking about it with ZERO guilt for sending Robbie to his death

>>Crossbones as the new Red Skull (because why not at this point?)
>>
>>Continued

>>A super-duper homoerotic moment between Cap and Bucky for the batshit insane Stucky folk

>>Dr Octopus as the main villain, running some sort of last ditch effort to use what's left of Hydra to retake over the place only to get curb stomped by Cap, complete with Cap reminding Otto that he still remembers the fact that Otto has never paid for killing Peter/hijacking his body as he brutalizes him

>>Iso of the Inhumans being gangpressed by Tony to once again, use her powers to brainwash the masses. Only instead of making people think Cyclops is Hitler 2.0, Iso is made to make everyone forget about those who sided with Hydra during the war and for everyone to not hold a grudge over it.

>>Hillary Clinton as canon MU President and MU Trump confirmed to have been killed by Hydra Cap as soon as he took over
>>
>>95013734
Hydra Cap is the new Red Skull
>>
>>95013768
Crossbones makes more sense. He's fucking Skull's kid Sin and she's already had a turn at being Red Skull. Why not let Brock be Red Skull? After all of the years he spent as a fucking henchmen, he deserves a chance to be a proper super-villain mastermind for a change.
>>
>>95013768
No way Hydra Cap survives past the epilogue issue.

Marvel DESPERATELY will want to bury this entire sordid tale and won't fucking allow Hydra Cap to be the new Clone Gwen Stacy; running around in limbo, as a major loose end.

Having him realize he was evil all along and merging back with Cap (perhaps with the plot point that neither can exist independently due them sharing the same life force) makes way more sense. Plus allows them to have Cap remember everything Hydra Cap did for additional angst.
>>
I have to think that Secret Empire Omega will have the "Everyone lives" hard reset moment, that Spencer most likely refused to do up until he was told he could do it or else be fired from the project and replaced with someone who would do it.

My guess is that Jack Flagg, Black Widow, Rick Jones and some other dead characters (say, OG Cyclops and OG Wolverine and Bruce Banner?) come back to reset shit. Same with Tony getting his old body back too.
>>
>>95013887
I doubt they're gonna bother bringing back Jack Flagg. I don't think they're gonna bring back Rick Jones either because he's Marvel's oldest "we don't know what the fuck to do with this" character and being dead is a pretty convenient way to put him on ice indefinitely until a writer wants to use them.

Widow I could see going either way, because she's major enough to be the character whose death they can later claim as being one of the "consequences" of this event, yet Marvel are supposedly unhappy with this event and might want to just blanket undo everything from it.

Tony's body is a subplot of Bendis' Iron Man and no one has the power to control Bendis, his 2 Iron Man books aren't going anywhere.
>>
File: 1495636690493.png (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1495636690493.png
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>95013734
MOTHER FUCKER, Did I make this?
I don't even remember posting this.
>>
>>95014015
Bringing Jack back would be a consultation prize of sorts to undo what happened to Steve since Jack's death kicked everything into motion.

Ironically, I would love to see them reverse Americop's death and do a big bait and switch deal where Rayshawn the arsonist/Patriot dies in the first issue of Falcon's ongoing and Americop ends up becoming Sam's new sidekick, in order to force Sam into his own apology tour with a right wing sidekick to keep Sam and his left-wing bullshit in check.
>>
>>95014112
Regarding the Americop/Americops, best we can probably hope for is for someone to make a one-off line about how the Americops now work for USAgent and he's "redeeming them" from their bad press by having them provide security overseas and shit.
>>
>>95014112
The Falcon is a character who grew up in Harlem and spent most of his adult life improving the lives of black youths through both social work and superheroics. He's not really the kind of character who needs an ideological "check".
>>
>>95014015
>I don't think they're gonna bring back Rick Jones

I'm pretty sure Kobik brought him and Black Widow back

unless it was just 2 random people that looked just like them
>>
Another Marvel Yawnfest
>>
>>95014158

That was before he became a weak willed social media addict obsessed with virtue signalling over actual super-heroing.

Dude needs to be checked and checked hard to undo the damage Spencer did to him.
>>
>>95013734
I've seen some people upset about the Tony Stark/Hydra Cap parallels from Civil War.

How was registering every super human like Jews during WW2, constructing 42, hunting down super humans who refused to register like dogs and jailing them not fascist? What am I missing?
>>
>>95014282

Tony admitted he was wrong and Cap was right

Captain Hydra was like "b--b-but this is bullshit! blooblooboohooo!" and never learned the error of his ways
>>
>>95014217
That was two people in the shot with the narration "this is what we lost" including Vegas in the back.
Nat's funeral was two pages later
>>
File: sad Deadpool.png (702KB, 778x722px) Image search: [Google]
sad Deadpool.png
702KB, 778x722px
>>95013734
>Deadpool getting away with EVERYTHING evil he did, with the zinger being that Speedball (who he imprisoned) having died in one of the Hydra jails and Deadpool joking about it with ZERO guilt for sending Robbie to his death
C'mon OP, you could at least pretend to read comics
Deadpool specifically is not getting away with any of this. He couldn't even have a moment where he turned on Hydra because Maria Hill buried him under a building while the final battle happened.

He's going back to being a villain now because he's not allowed to be happy.
>>
>>95014363

maybe so, I mean I acknowledged the possibility

the resemblance was uncanny though
>>
>>95014331
Gotcha. Guess I'm still not over that Cap dying.
>>
>>95014419
Shoot, I'm not clear.

That definitely was Nat and Rick Jones in that panel, but they were with the ruins of Las Vegas to showcase what the heroes lost during the Secret Empire.It was just an artistic way to show that there are "real consequences" in this event. It does make Kobik look like a little bitch though for not fixing the world.

It doesn't matter though because Natasha is going to be in Iceman in October and Mighty Captain Marvel in November
>>
>>95014510
I think people are getting confused by them being drawn into that panel as them being alive again. They're not. That panel illustrates what WASN'T brought back.
>>
>>95014379
also I'm pretty sure Ellie just left to join the Runaways
>>
>>95013734
Don't forget...
>Kraken identity revealed! he was...

Anyway... I want some T-Bolt stuff :( maybe Zemo is prisoner of the T-Bolts now :o
>>
>>95013752
>Iso of the Inhumans being gangpressed by Tony to once again, use her powers to brainwash the masses. Only instead of making people think Cyclops is Hitler 2.0, Iso is made to make everyone forget about those who sided with Hydra during the war and for everyone to not hold a grudge over it.
That's not Iso's powerset

She's pressure manipulator
>>
File: Untitled.png (524KB, 981x235px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
524KB, 981x235px
>>95014543
>I think people are getting confused by them being drawn into that panel as them being alive again. They're not. That panel illustrates what WASN'T brought back.

But the trashed Vegas WAS brought back

If it was supposed to represent what they lost, shouldn't it be an intact Las Vegas and not the ruins?

Is it possible that they had a funeral for Black Widow because they didn't know she was resurrected at the time?
>>
>>95013752

This is all silly. A hamhanded attempt at capturing the essence of what you think we think is wrong with modern Marvel and passing it off as truth. Clumsy and amateur.
>>
File: 1502559818084.png (93KB, 854x435px) Image search: [Google]
1502559818084.png
93KB, 854x435px
>>95013752
>iso having mind control powers
>any Inhuman having large scale mind control
>>
>>95014604
No, it wasn't brought back. She LEFT the scars (the dead friends) and the wreckage (btfo vegas). Their eyes are closed and the wreckage is still visible in the background. They're all left dead.
>>
File: 1436738411206.jpg (21KB, 200x304px) Image search: [Google]
1436738411206.jpg
21KB, 200x304px
>>95014678
>Their eyes are closed

They're also clearly standing upright and don't look dead at all
>>
>>95014701
just like real dead people
>>
>>95014701
They also weren't literally in Las Vegas when they died. It's an artistic representation of "the things we lost" shoved into a single panel.
>>
>>95014701

Have you never been to a funeral? People close the eyes of corpses and stand them upright in lifelike poses in order to celebrate their now-completed lives all the time. Learn2mortuary.
>>
File: 1503118486638.jpg (129KB, 674x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503118486638.jpg
129KB, 674x510px
>>95014795

Well I found it misleading
>>
What I want to know is: are Marvel going to learn their lesson from this bungle?
>>
>>95014837

Seriously! If the empire is "secret," nobody should know about it! The entire event, the heroes should have been like "I have no idea what the conflict is! Who's in charge? What are we all upset about? Is there some sort of agency or group which is in power? Are we upset about this?" And then the other heroes, sitting across from them at the restaurant like, wipes their face really contemplatively with a napkin, with this super-intense look of thought on their faces and are like "If so, it's a really well-kept secret." And then in the White House, Captain America turns to Arnim Zola, and he's like "Have they figured it out yet?" And Zola is like "No mein kapitan. They are still entirely in the dark." And Captain America is like "Good job. I'm giving you a promotion and a human-looking head because talking to your chest is creepy. I've been meaning to tell you for years now. I'm sorry I couldn't have been more honest with you about it," and Zola gets really contemplative, wiping his screen with a napkin and is like "You kept it a secret very well, Rogers." And Captain America is like "It's what I do, apparently."
>>
>>95014656
>any Inhuman having large scale mind control
Maximus could probably do it if he amplified his powers with tech
And I think Ahura can possess people with his astral projections, but he can only create a few of those right now.

Maybe if every single psychic Inhuman was working together they might be able to scrounge up enough psychic influence?
>>
>>95014880

no its a ironical twist

Everyone thought Secret Empire is a reference to Hydra pulling the strings from the shadows. The "Secret Empire" is the secret resistance group of heroes that stopped Captain Hydra, and his "public" empire
>>
>>95014886
>Maximus could probably do it if he amplified his powers with tech
He could and has tried before.

>ahura
At the moment he can only make 5-8 of those
>>
>>95014939
afaik Maximus has only succeeded in controlling the whole of Attilan. What OP was posting would be influencing the population on a global scale, that's why I'm not sure he could do it even with tech.

The Kang Ahura could probably affect a city as well, he had an entire army of those projections. But right now he'd be way over his head.
>>
>>95014820
I agree, but fwiw I'm sure they're bringing Natasha back soon anyway.
>>
>>95015060
She's in November solicits for Carol's book
>>
>>95014880
bendis that you
>>
>>95013791
Thing is, he seems rather content with his life as a henchman more often than not. If that is still the case, he would tend to lack the drive or ambition truly needed to be the successor. That said, Red giving him more autonomy and forces to command could be steps towards grooming him for the role.
>>
>>95013734
>any other writer fucks him up
Red Skull 2.0
>>
>>95014112
Having a right wing character keep one of the diversity legacies marvel has been pushing "In check" is never going to happen you delusional twat. I don't know how many times it needs to be said that comic books (especially the big 2) are liberal media. If that bugs you get a new hobby
>>
>>95013734
I expect more movie and legacies of movie characters still shitting up the tail end of the event.
>>
>>95013734
>So what can we expect from Secret Empire Omega?
Butthurt
>>
>>95015006
With the help with Jean and Scarlet Witch probably.
>>
File: Swain the Mindfucker.jpg (126KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
Swain the Mindfucker.jpg
126KB, 600x640px
>>95013752
>>95014656
>>95014886
>>95014939
This bitch right here has psychic mind control powers and has constantly used them to advance the Inhuman agenda. In fact she's the one who made the Cyclops is Hitler 2.0 narrative and suppressed information/thoughts on the Inhuman gas cloud being dangerous or deadly. Read Inhumans if you dare but she's just as conceited and bitchy as teen Jean and feels no remorse for reprogramming anyone's mind that doesn't fit their mindset.
>>
What happened to Banner? Kind of lost interest in this very quickly.
>>
>>95019185
Isn't he still dead by Hawkeye?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.