[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 26

File: tick.jpg (629KB, 1498x1998px) Image search: [Google]
tick.jpg
629KB, 1498x1998px
what did you think of the first season /co/?
>>
>>95011933
Enjoyed it much more than I thought based on my initial opinion of the pilot. Episode 2 felt immediately funnier to me.
>>
File: The Tick.jpg (34KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
The Tick.jpg
34KB, 450x351px
>>95011933
It was better than Defenders despite the smaller budget. My only gripe is that Tick seems a little too dumb, at least compared to the other versions. I'd love to see Chairface Chippendale at some point. Also didnt they say this was only half of season 1 and will release the other half later to avoid binge watching?
>>
>>95011933
Can't wait till the Tick meets the Terror
>>
>>95011933
I want to fuck Ms. Lint
>>
A thread about it the other day reminded me that I have Amazon Prime, so I checked it out. It was good, I liked it
>>
Anyone else think this Arthur is a little too much of a pussy? They dialed his nervous attitude up to 11, and the guy they casted makes me want to punch him square in the jaw. Also bit of a nitpick, but I miss the goggles that were shaded. The clear ones just look weird and dont fit right on his head
>>
>>95012271
>Anyone else think this Arthur is a little too much of a pussy?
Well, that's the point. I do like Griffin Newman in the role though.
>>
>>95012271
Yeah, I know what you mean. But I think they did it on purpose so the character development would be more pronounced
>>
>>95011933
Enjoyable. Of all the current cape tv shows out there it's one of the best. Outside that very specific category though it is not.
>>
>>95012075
completely agree. I felt the pilot was weak despite liking the Tick himself in it. But yeah the subsequent episodes were a lot better.
>>
File: TheTick.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
TheTick.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>
>>95012087
>My only gripe is that Tick seems a little too dumb, at least compared to the other versions.

Really? I thought he was around Warburton Tick's intelligence level or better. But some things (like Tick saying he needs Arthur's brain to help him) sound more like they're leaving open the possibility that Tick is an imaginary friend Arthur brought to life.
>>
>>95012271
Of course he is, this Arthur is unlike the past ones. All of the other ones willingly became a superhero before meeting the Tick. The comic version already donned the costume and used the wings pretty well and deliberately sought out The Tick. The cartoon and first live-action versions put on the costume while still trying to function as an accountant and then unintentionally met the Tick.

This one's an Arthur who was traumatized by the death of his father, the death of his favorite heroes, and the Terror being an asshole to him and needed The Tick to break him out of his shell.
>>
>>95012075
The re-cut pilot was much improved over the first version last year despite cutting down some of Tick's great ramblings when he first meets Arthur

>>95012087
>Also didnt they say this was only half of season 1 and will release the other half later to avoid binge watching?
Yes
>>
File: Planks father was a superhero.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Planks father was a superhero.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>95012087
>My only gripe is that Tick seems a little too dumb, at least compared to the other versions.
As someone who remembers the cartoon well, I find this truly difficult to imagine. The Tick was dumb as a damned stump, and childish to boot.
>>
>>95013882
>to avoid binge watching
Why would they want to avoid that?
>>
>>95011933
it ticked me off.
>>
Question: can I watch the entire show if I get the free Prime sub?
>>
Bump for answer.
>>
>>95014132
>>95015003
yes
>>
>>95015048
Thanks. I've been saving the free month for The Tick.
Third world scum with no money and such.
>>
>>95015067
Does the offer have an expiration date? Cause I kinda recommend waiting till the rest of the season is out early next year so you can watch it in one go.
>>
>>95011933
Pretty meh overall. Superian had a small rip on his suit in the giant man episode and it literally bothered me all day.
>>
>>95015765
I don't think so. I mean, the first Netflix month is always free I believe. Should be the same with Prime.
>>
Question. And this will affect whether I jump through the hoops to aquire this shit legally. Is there The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight in it?
>>
>>95015816

All the cartoon-only characters are owned by some other production company.
>>
>>95015833
>>95015816
That's a damn shame, that was my favorite guest in the cartoon too. The whole Comet Club episode was gold.
>>
>>95015833
I haven't read the comics, only watched the cartoon and have yet to watch this new series;

which characters from the cartoon were cartoon-only and who can we actually possibly see in the live-action series?
>>
>>95011933
Loved it

How much does it differ from the animated/original comic? I only vaguely remember the animated series, doesn't Arthur hook up with the daughter of the suit's inventor?
>>
File: IMG_2994.jpg (277KB, 966x1710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2994.jpg
277KB, 966x1710px
>>95012087
>Chairface Chippendale
My nigga!

>>95015833
That's a shame

>>95016078
I know for a fact that Chairface was in the original comic.

Personally I would love for the appearance of Chairface Chippendale!
>>
>>95016078

>which characters from the cartoon were cartoon-only

Honestly? Most of them. There's a few villains whoa aren't, but that's it.

There's a reason why nobody besides Arthur and The Terror showed up in the Warburton sitcom.
>>
File: IMG_2964.jpg (17KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.jpg
17KB, 259x195px
>>95016078
>>95016261

Here is the list of which characters are from the original comics (characters that have the potential to be in the current series) and cartoon (characters that are owned by a different company)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Tick_characters

The terror has shown up in all these series so far.

I hope Chairface makes an appearance here.
>>
>>95011933

Did it have Die Fledermaus? Because if it didn't have Die Fledermaus then it's crap.
>>
>>95014095
Because of free trial months.
People use a free trial to watch a show they want and then don't stick around.
>>
File: UNF.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UNF.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>95012177
>wanting to fuck Lint
>not wanting Lint to fuck you
Pleb taste
>>
>>95016342
I'd love to see Chainsaw Vigilante, but I figure most of what he'd do has been supplanted by Overkill.
>>
>>95016078
>which characters from the cartoon were cartoon-only and who can we actually possibly see in the live-action series?

Easiest way is to go over who appeared in the comic before the show debuted. So that'd include:

-Tick
-Arthur
-Dot
-Barry
-Caped Wonder (the Superman parody; he only cameoed on the cartoon, but he's also not neccesary since they went with Superian as a Superman analogue on the new show)
-Red Scare (he wasn't in the cartoon, but a version of him was used in the Warburton show)
-A Civic-Minded Five (the only member of the team in the comic that was in the show was Feral Boy)
-Four-Legged Man
-Various characters from Chairface's party (the episode was partially an adaptation of one of the original comics; the comic used a Dick Tracy parody instead of American Maid) but you'll have to check and see who was in the comic and the cartoon.)
-Pineapple Pokopo (he was a guest at Chairface's party in the comic)
-Man-Eating Cow
-Thrakkorzog
-Mighty Agrippa
-Fishboy
-Big Shot (he's never named this in the comic; we only see him in one panel at the Comet Club in #11)
-The dog sidekick and the gorilla sidekick from the Comet Club
-The Terror
-Multiple Santa
-Tuun-La

I think that might've been it.
>>
>>95016441
I think had Marshal Law or The Boys got made into a TV show in recent years, then the Tick show could've made Chainsaw Vigilante a parody of that kind of character to distinguish him from the usual vigilante type, since Chainsaw Vigilante's thing in the comics is he hates superheroes.
>>
>>95016392
Sorry anon I hate to tell you this but it's a cartoon exclusive which from rumors were had issues of rights to use the characters since he was made for the cartoon and not originally the comics.

:(
>>
File: IMG_7441.jpg (40KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7441.jpg
40KB, 512x288px
What's was everyone's favorite funny scene? Mine was:

>Now they are gonna come back and kill me!
>Not on my watch!
>Ok gotta go!
>>
>>95016572
"After the papers printed his real name and photo, the Terror's goons broke into Cat-Man-Murphy's compound, executed his puma wife and their litter of.... child... kittens."
"That's messed up."
"On a bunch of levels."
>>
Did they even try get Warburton? I remember seeing him say somewhere he'd be up for it.
>>
>>95016593
He's producer on the show. I think something came up and he wasn't able to do it, or they just liked the guy they got more.
>>
>>95016593
I was too young to remember Warburton but I can tell you my boy Serafinowics is just as good if not better.
>>
>>95016572
>Name?
>Arthur
>Your superhero name is Arthur?
>...Yes. Which is as far from my real name as possible
>*"Arthur" - Confirmation Pending*
>>
>>95016598
>>95016602
Well that's certainly better than nothing then.
>>
>>95016627
The Amazon Prime trivia notes that he was a bit down about it, but was quoted as saying "If we make it to the finish line, then that's fine by me".
>>
>>95016541

That sucks. He was my favourite.
>>
>>95016627
Edlund says that in everything he works on he tries to write in a part for Patrick Warburton even if Warburton doesn't get the chance to do the role.
>>
>>95016589
That whole Katmandude scene had me rolling
"He wasn't mauled, he was mangled! I'm being framed by The Mangler!"
>>
>>95016249
Could you do this guy in live action?
>>
Comic>animated series>1st live action series>videogame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this series
>>
>>95016589
What was the name of the rice again?
>>
File: 280844-20103-121555-1-the-tick.jpg (49KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
280844-20103-121555-1-the-tick.jpg
49KB, 449x640px
>>95016078
the comic was 12 issues with the first 4 being a (kinda) daredevil parody where the tick just faces off with a bunch of Ninjas. I could see them doing the Ninja World story line though (would fit in with the show). Paul the Samurai could fit in though
though they would probably keep Oedipus out seeing as the Tick is way more child like.

Superian could be Clark Oppenheimer i guess (don't recall them ever mentioning what his super hero name was in the comic)

the Bat Character/tough lady character from cartoon and live action aren't form the comics so they would have to do YET another version of them if they wanted to use them.

Overkill is basically Chainsaw vigilante , so its weird Ben just didn't use him.

chairface is from the comics( along with writing his name on the moon). The man eating cow seems unlikely too appear though
>>
So Arthur in the tick is basically David of legion?
>>
File: Dirk-Gently-Todd-Zoo.jpg (139KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dirk-Gently-Todd-Zoo.jpg
139KB, 1200x800px
>>95011933
I'm honestly surprised that Arthur wasn't being played by Elijah Wood by way of Wilfred and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.
>>
>>95019369
More like the dude from Harvey
>>
>>95017853
Chainsaw doesn't kill. He just makes superheroes naked.
>>
>>95019431
Fuck off.
>>
>>95016655
Give it time, he'll probably end up playing Barry
>>
Idk, it's not over yet
>>
DOT IS CUTE

AND S E X Y
>>
>>95016602
I like his delivery. He's so earnest and sincere.

Also his interactions with people at Step-dads birthday were adorable
>>
>>95019397
Looking for somewhere to put his knife. But no place was good enough.
>>
>>95016424
This.
>>
>>95019384
Too thin, not that the guy now is chubby but he's got a rounder softer look in the face.
>>
>>95016424
good point. she probably makes a good dom.
>>
>>95016572
The Tick's first encounter with Overkill, especially the line "Your hockey puck has a message on it." Although runner-up would be any time someone hands something to The Tick and he just responds with that polite, if somewhat baffled "Thank you!"
>>
>>95017789
I think they could make him look unsettling to account for the low budget. He's supposed to be THE ugliest villain around whose mere existance is painful, yet he never comes across as any more weird than the rest of the cast - he even had a son!
>>
>>95012087
it just makes people do two smaller 3 hour binges than a long 6 hr one.
>>
>>95013869
I think they're really going to push that the tick was a creation of authors mind.... or rather that author willed the tick into existence, not that he's a figment of Authors imagination.
>>
>>95021427
Like was said earlier it's probably to hook free monthers into paying when they get invested in half a season.
>>
>>95016422
I had not thought of that.
>>
>>95017828
>videogame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this series

Only if you're a fucking idiot. About the only good thing about that game was they mixed in comic and cartoon characters in it.
>>
File: secret crime viewfinder.jpg (445KB, 1033x1600px) Image search: [Google]
secret crime viewfinder.jpg
445KB, 1033x1600px
>>95012087
>Tick seems a little too dumb
This is the guy that uses a view mater to find crime. He knocked himself unconscious by breathing through a straw. He thought a subway line was the inside of a whale. And all of this was just the first issue. It's hard to make Tick any dumber.
>>
>>95017853
>Superian could be Clark Oppenheimer i guess (don't recall them ever mentioning what his super hero name was in the comic)

They just call him "Caped Wonder". The first live-action show did have another Superman analogue, Champion, but he was a lawyer named Steve instead of being Clark Oppenheimer.

>Overkill is basically Chainsaw vigilante , so its weird Ben just didn't use him.

Overkill may think superheroes get in his way but he's not out to completely stop them like Chainsaw Vigilante does.

>The man eating cow seems unlikely too appear though

I doubt it, the show already established the existence of a talking dog.
>>
>>95011933
dumb costumes
>>
>>95022148
These are the best costumes since Watchmen, imo.
>>
>>95021703
The talking dog is a good set up for when Tick and Arthur go to superhero club and Arthur has to go to side kick club instead

I forgot he was called Caped Wonder. I could see New Tick running into Superion in his alter ego and bothering him (like in the comic)

Chainsaw is a bit different than over kill but I just liked CV overall "look" more. It was more interesting visually though overkill is suppose to be a parody of tacticool edgy anti heroes so it makes sense

Very Large Man is similar to the chainsaw spin off comic though . Where a guys entire body had cancer and became huge and naked (not sure if Ben had much to do with spin off comics though)
>>
>>95011933
Love it. Would do more.
>>
im glad they changed the suit. I didn't like the pilot suit
>>
>>95017830
tuwo shinkafa
>>
File: the-tick-amazon-poster.jpg (345KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
the-tick-amazon-poster.jpg
345KB, 620x930px
>>
>>95022792
I'm glad they even made a joke about it
>>
>>95013933
LITTLE
WOODEN
BOY!
>>
>>95013627
>Those awful M.Bay tier costumes design

awful just awful

also why promoting those new characters, they weren't in the show
>>
File: chippendale_sidechair_0.jpg (61KB, 232x350px) Image search: [Google]
chippendale_sidechair_0.jpg
61KB, 232x350px
>>95012087
>I'd love to see Chairface Chippendale
The best villain of the show
and actually that wouldn't be hard to make
just put a chair on actor's head
>>
I prefered those costumes
>>
>>95011933
six fucking episodes that's it? fuck what ever happened to 12? niko and the sword of light got 13!
>>
>>95025901
Rest will be released later.
>>
>>95023997
what is Michael Bay tier about those costumes? Tick, Arthur, and Superian are goofy as fuck. Overkill is clearly a play on the 'tacticool suit' while Dot and Miss Lint are wearing regular clothing.
>>
>>95026359
It was a bait post you fool
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 474x260px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 474x260px
>>95022871
>>
>>95023997
And you completely missed the whole point of the Tick. Well done.
>>
>>95021421
He had a little stool?
>>
>>95025776
These were far better.
>>
>>95013822
That's kinda proved incorrect though in the show itself when Arthur believed the same thing until Dot.
>>
File: 1139898-stoolface_6.jpg (342KB, 659x501px) Image search: [Google]
1139898-stoolface_6.jpg
342KB, 659x501px
>>95026556
Yep. Called Stoolface and everything.
>>
>>95027301
unless Arthur has super powers that literally brought Tick into existence, which is also hinted at
>>
They shoehorned some weird, out-of-place shit in like Jergen talking about "liberal snowflake" stuff as the writers, no doubt on the left of the political spectrum, called it.
A grand example of why you need to keep your personal political beliefs the fuck out of shows.

Other than that pretty great, although I wish the Tick was more bombastic and there was more jumping and action scenes. The best scene was the Ramses guys shooting Tick in the store, and the Asian guy's reaction to the ricochet.
>>
File: reed.jpg (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reed.jpg
48KB, 250x250px
As a non-American, was the Roller Derby scene with Dot and the fat black woman actually necessary in any way? It was such a strange introduction to the idea that she treats mob enforcers on the side to pay for her membership.

The only thing I knew about Roller Derby is that it is the official sport of butch lesbians, so was it a reference to that? And does it mean she's supposed to be a lesbian?
>>
>>95027671
its just a way of showing that she's tough and will probably be involved in superhero hijinks later on
>>
>>95025776
http://www.oldmobil.hu/ringt/nokia6210-16-samba.mp3
Hola, batmanuel.
>>
>>95011933
It was great, but 6 episodes isn't a proper season. It felt more like a long movie with odd pacing every 22 minutes
>>
>>95025776

I feel like they did an acceptable job of keeping up with the times. Those costumes were a parody of the costumes of their time. Nowadays everything is military-styled and covered in unnecessary surface texturing, so they switched it up.

Kind of like how you couldn't do Austin Powers today, because he's parodying a James Bond that no longer exists. You'd have to do a parody of the Jason Bourne/CraigBond archetype instead. Parody isn't static.

The suits are still goofy, and I honestly think the low budget kitsch of them is kind of endearing. I like them. Overkill in particular I think is inspired; he's like every edgy antihero rolled into one. The two huge machetes on his back are just an extra punch of ridiculous.
>>
>>95028295
>Overkill in particular I think is inspired; he's like every edgy antihero rolled into one

It's just Deathstroke combined with Frank Castle
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (51KB, 920x636px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
51KB, 920x636px
loved Jackie Earle Haley as The Terror
>>
>>95029940
>Did your brains die?

Savage
>>
>>95011933

Who the hell are those two on the bottom?
>>
>>95029969
Superian and Miss Lint
>>
>>95016572
I thought everything with Ramses, Danger Boat, and Arthur's stepdad was pretty great.

The meta joke of Tick's suit changing between the pilot and the series was pretty good, too.
>>
>>95025776
If this came out today on FX or some other cable channel, it'd be a runaway success.

It's like the live action definition of "ahead of its time"
>>
>>95029940
>Takes his ice cream
The monster!
>>
File: 1401091772224.jpg (84KB, 871x607px) Image search: [Google]
1401091772224.jpg
84KB, 871x607px
>>95030337
>tfw no one ever asks me if my feet are okay
>>
Big Shot is way better than Overkill
>>
I liked episode 2 much better than the pilot. The writing seemed better, as though they'd breathed a sigh of relief and finally let themselves have fun with it.

And although it's a very minor thing, I actually liked the Tick costume much better in the second episode. In the pilot it seemed like they were going with some sort of gritty, veiny thing. I imagined some sort of untold origin story about The Tick gaining his powers from genetic experiments with real ticks and his costume actually being a genetically engineered tick-skin. I thought this texture looked a bit gross, and I think it's a lot easier to laugh at the smoother, cartoonish costume.

Not just that, but it seems like they're filming The Tick character to look much larger and taller now. That's good -- he's supposed to be a very silly exaggeration.
>>
>>95017853
>Overkill is basically Chainsaw vigilante , so its weird Ben just didn't use him.
Overkill works better for the plot with the Flag Five connection.
>>
>>95030780
Probably cheaper to film him using knives vs chainsaws, too
>>
>>95025776
I like the antenna and face of the new Tick costume but yeah, the body of the old costume was a whole lot better. Arthur's costume also kind of bothers me even though it's look works with the plot more.
>>
>>95027671
Roller girls is just some shit they place in every show now.

More people see it in sitcoms and cartoons than they ever see or hear about in real life
>>
>>95029940
Was getting a scorpius vibe off him. Thoroughly enjoyed him the entire time.
>>
>>95029940
I love how he pretty much acts like a sadistic grandpa. I almost did a double take when I realized he also played Rorschach.
>>
>"Just so we're clear, you're picking up this mess, Mister."
Its the little things that make you smile
>>
>>95014095

They want to keep people talking about it longer. With the Netflix stuff even when it's great people have forgotten about it a month later.
>>
>>95030976
This is true. 2 weeks after a show drops people start to forget about it given that its a series dump. Thats the downside of Netflix/streaming, theres no anticipation nor season buildup.
>>
>>95026482
In the thumbnail it looks like he's smoking a cigar.
>>
I really like it. It's a bit interesting that they're kind of making Arthur the focal point. I get why they did it, so they could make the character more relatable and give him an excuse to constantly force logic into the equation like Arthur always does. Making Dot essential to the plot was also an interesting move too. I like it though. She contributes to the action and plot and helps flesh it out as a more serious, but still comedic, show. Like shit gets pretty real and if you're not one of those Bulletproof/Super Assassin dudes, it's terrifying. I can see why she's worried about Arthur. It's a good way to also add a female primary character by using what's already there in the source material instead of trying to hamstrung The Tick or Arthur with janky as hell romantic subplots that plague shows like this.
>>
>>95011933
i feel like they had a little too much lint, not enough tick, and way too much arthur. show would be better if they spent more time universe building. also, the terror is undeniably the best character. threatening, but comical.
>>
>>95031784
"Always was handy with the pliers!"
>>
>>95027561
Jergen is there to contrast against Arthur. The joke is that not only he's a crackpot conspiracy theorist, so is Arthur to everyone else in his world.
>>
>>95027561
>They shoehorned some weird, out-of-place shit in like Jergen talking about "liberal snowflake" stuff as the writers, no doubt on the left of the political spectrum, called it.

There's nothing shoehorned or out of place about that character in the Tick universe.
>>
>>95011933
>what did you just inject him with?!
>sodium amberthiessen
fuck me that was funny
>>
Dangerboat spinoff when?
>>
anyone else get super deja vu at ms. lint and dangerboat?

i swear to god i remember the exact character of 'woman attracts ambient lint'. was it a pete & pete one-off villain or something?
>>
i hope Serafinowicz works forever
>>
>>95034079
he is wonderful
>>
>>95021455
I hope they don't go too far into it. It's fun that he's this mysterious, cryptic force of nature.
>>
>>95012271
>casted

fuck I keep falling for this meme.
>>
Loved it so far. Rorschach as the Terror is great.
>>
File: The Tick Dot.png (1013KB, 1100x626px) Image search: [Google]
The Tick Dot.png
1013KB, 1100x626px
Dot looks like a young Naomi Watts.
>>
Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight when?
>>
>>95035919
When they wrestle the cartoon rights back from whoever owns it
>>
>>95026556

yeah but he's eating better now
>>
>>95036147
Well that's paradoxical because the more chance this has of continuing the more the rights are gonna go up in value.
>>
File: TiffKellyKapowski.jpg (1MB, 2935x4400px) Image search: [Google]
TiffKellyKapowski.jpg
1MB, 2935x4400px
>>95033161
>amberthiessen
I wouldn't mind getting injected with some of that.
>>
>>95035884

Wait, Dot is the chick from The Following?

That's great. She was the only good thing from that turd nightmare.
>>
>>95011933
When I found out Jackson Publick had nothing to do with it I decided not to try it.
>>
>>95037748
Edlund > Publick
>>
>>95011933
it was fun wish there was more hated the ending.
>>
Needs more brick frog
>>
>>95017789
yeah someone did an awesome cosplay of him so I'd imagine it would be possible
>>
>>95011933
I wanted Arthur and Ms. Lint to be a thing.
>>
>>95012087
This is by far the smartest Tick has been in any of the series.
Cartoon Tick was 70IQ.
Warburton Tick was 50IQ
This Tick seem to be around 90ish.
>>
File: Miss Lint = Felicia TD.jpg (47KB, 671x615px) Image search: [Google]
Miss Lint = Felicia TD.jpg
47KB, 671x615px
She also had facial scars in True Detective
>>
I liked it. They're focusing on Arthur more than The Tick, but I understand why. So far, all of the characters are enjoyable. My favorite parts were probably The Tick with Arthur's stepdad and The Terror returning. Overkill's ship making techno music was good too.

The original live action Tick is on Amazon Prime too. Gonna give that a watch.
>>
>>95011933
good. I just wished it had more episodes
>>
Amazing!!
>>
>>95037431
I agree. Season 1 was mostly good but the following seasons were utter crap.
>>
As someone who never watched or read The Tick but knew of it, I really like it. The Terror is my favourite so far.
>>
File: I0IMBbR.jpg (52KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
I0IMBbR.jpg
52KB, 395x594px
>>95037431
Valorie Curry is actually quite talented. Can't wait for that Detroit: Become Human game. They are making a game because Valorie was so good in the tech demo.
https://youtu.be/N_3eeTSVJHw
>>
>>95038186
For whatever reason, I thought cartoon Tick was a tad smarter. Maybe its just my imagination. Still, cartoon Tick outclasses them all in terms of fun
>>
I want to marry Ms. Lint.
>>
>>95043316
That's a cute girl (male)
>>
>>95043478
Those are the best kind.
>>
Couldn't they just have the Chairface Chippendale actor wear a green mask, then edit it out so that the chair seems to float above his shoulders?
>>
>>95033473
Fuck, I think you're right. You made me remember something like that
>>
>>95011933
>95011933
I want to hug Ms Lint.
>>
>>95023997
>also why promoting those new characters, they weren't in the show

Comics you idiot.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.