[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Both toxic rick and pure rick are genius because rick sees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: rest.png (791KB, 1084x615px) Image search: [Google]
rest.png
791KB, 1084x615px
>Both toxic rick and pure rick are genius because rick sees his intelligence as both a bless and a curse
>>
>>94996413
Intelligence isn't a personality trait
>>
>>94996413
I want to see toxic rick rape healthy rick, I'm sorry
>>
>>94996413
>Both toxic rick and pure rick are capable of speech because rick sees his language skills as both a bless and a curse
>>
>>94996902
That's a part of intelligence
>>
Filtered.
Dumb tripfag
>>
>>94997427
I'm most likely more intelligent than you, but k
>>
>>94997502
Only retards praise themselves.
>>
>>94997527
actually he's playing 5D chess and trolling for responses, and you're playing right into his hands

he's not even a real tripfag, this is all part of his ruse to waste your time

watch it turn out that this whole thread is him responding to himself, and I'm getting 64D chess meta-rused into responding, the highest level bait

I'm also him
>>
>>94997566
At least I didn't bump the thread.
>>
>>94997502
>I'm most likely more intelligent than you
oh wow
>>
>>94996413
i thought the episode was going to be all in the perspective of the toxic rick and morty, the reveal tricked me well, a shame that after that it just turns into a generic rude removal episode.
>good part is too peaceful to deal with danger
>bad part is too evil
>we must join them together again
>>
>>94997599
Since we're all him now I'm supposed to say it was an accident right? even though I/we actually did it intentionally to get more bites on the thread
>>
Toxic rick = S 1 n 2 Rick

This episode only proves how they have made rick a little pussy in season 3.
>>
>>94997721
Wrong. Toxic rick is certainly more irrational and malevolent than the normal rick.

Also having a part of you that is not a bad person isn't "being a pussy". rick is a multi-dimensional character
>>
I'm sorry guys. I admit it, I created the thread and am answering to myself. I just... really need attention right now, I'm not in a good place mentally and this is the only thing that makes me feel validated. The fact that 7 other people replied makes me feel better, sure, but I'm still just talking to myself. I can't even namefag because people associate the name with my time on /mu/, but that's not who I am anymore.
>>
>>94997768
You sure convinced everyone that you are me anon
>>
Do you guys think that Morty is going to be less toxic because he was only infected with part of his toxins instead of merging with all of it?
>>
>>94997789
I know it's hard to admit and you immediately had second thoughts that forced you to reply to your own post as if that wasn't you, but I just want to say that I get it man, I was like you once. It's not too late to ditch the name and start anew.
>>
>Both toxic rick and pure rick has 2 hands because rick sees his hands as both a bless and a curse.
>>
>>94997761
Rick was fun in the other seasons because

>under the layer of evil he was good inside. And under that layer of good had more evil with some kind of hidden agenda.

>liked to fuck up Morty, and the only reason he took him in his adventures was to see him suffering.

S3 Rick has none of those. He actually says felling stuff and means it. He doesnt mess with morty anymore(only in the first ep.). He is a bidimensional character MUH HIDDEN FEELS. Thus he is a pussy.
>>
>Both toxic anon crazyaga and pure tripfag crazyaga are genius because crazyaga sees his intelligence as both a bless and a curse
>>
>>94996413
Didn't I see you make a thread like this yesterday or something?
>>
>>94997935
Can we make what OP said the new fresh meme please I can't stop laughing
>>
>>94997982
go for it, myself
>>
>>94998054
Wow crazyaga, way to be selfcentered, asking for your shitty op to become a meme and stuff, saying you're intelligent, you really are desperate
>>
>>94998092
I'm finding this therapeutic, aren't you?

why, I think it might have even cured me of my tripfagging
>>
>>94998106
Bless God, I think I don't even need that stupid name anymore. Sometimes miracles do happen here in /co/. This place is both a curse and a blessing!
>>
>>94997907
He faps with them, so obviously
>>
>>94998155
No I think I do
>>
>>94999011
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>94996526
fpbp
>>
>>94999156
We've been replying to myself the whole time.
>>
>>94999232
but why, that's pathetic
>>
>>94999274
https://www.reddit.com/user/crazyaga/
Because all my reddit posts get downvoted so much and I just wanted some positivity.
>>
>>94997922
That's just not true, he still messes up with morty all the fucking time, even at the very start of the episode we are talking about right now
>>
toxic rick is a hat tipping atheist.

Rick hates anything and anyone that tries to put themselves at the same level or higher than Rick. Heroes, government, Jerry, Satan, etc.

so Rick must have meet God during his travels before coming back to live with Beth. the experience infuriates Rick to no end.
>>
>>94997922
Rick traveled with Morty because Morties have that special brain wave that hides Ricks from the government.
>>
>>95000439
You're looking too deep into it, he just has a huge ego and can't accept that a being more powerful than him could even exist
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (357KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
357KB, 498x278px
>>95000466
Rick has prayed to God several times. Then told god to go fuck himself once Rick has saved him self.
>>
>>95000523

this is what probably 99% of all atheists would do though, even without 'meeting' god. Desperate times demand desperate methods, even for rick.
Also, it is a fucking joke, I love how people want to look super deep into hidden layers as if these characters were real and not some scheme to make money
>>
>>95000615
and when Rick meet Satan?
>>
>>94996413
You're neither blessed nor cursed with it. Lucky you.
>>
>>95000694
I'm most likely more intelligent than you
>>
>>94996413
>rick sees his body as both a blessing and a curse
>>
>>95000736
Oh, hey, it's the incestuous gay guy. How's all that gay incest going for you?
>>
>Both toxic rick and pure rick have dicks because rick sees his dick as both a bless and a curse
>>
>>95000736
what proof do you have for that argument? Not that anon but how the fuck can you even be so self-absorbed to think you are smarter than everyone, heck you wanting to stand out on 4chan kind of tells its own story tbquitediddly honest
>>
>>95000826
Another bless and curse that OP doesn't share.
>>
>>95000826
I'm pretty sure it's more of a curse than a bless, but then again why doesn't rick make it bigger with some kind of invention?
Oh, yeah, we canonically know what Rick's dick looks like, didn't you know?
http://imgur.com/a/Iiolo
You're welcome.
>>
>>95000951
The look on Morty's face.
>>
>>95000951
I like me some saggy balls
>>
>>95000758
I mean that's kinda true
>>95000736
dude stop replying to yourself, we get it.
>>
File: 1503911608413.png (781KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
1503911608413.png
781KB, 1366x728px
Why not just wear some sort of advanced cup if he'll go out of the way to make a defense system for after he gets hit in the nuts several times?
>>
>>95001129
Maybe he likes getting hit in the balls
>>
File: crazyaga gtfo.jpg (2MB, 2624x2264px) Image search: [Google]
crazyaga gtfo.jpg
2MB, 2624x2264px
>>94996413
Fuck off, you gay jew!
>>
>>94996413
Wow something that is not complite trash, from you, no less.
>>
>>95000523
>>95000642
these still don't prove that he met god, stop being a christfag anytime
>>
>>94997619
Do you even watched episode?
>>
>>95001307
Of course he didn't
>>
>>95001216
He was defending incest in another thread too. More shit to add to the file.
>>
>>95001216
>acting like this when you're not anonymous
holy mother of autism
>>
I am gonna say, this was actually a fun episode. Despite all the screeching, I don't think the previous ones were bad, just below expectations and usualy quality.
This one however was an interesting and wild ride, I was really entretained.

Oh wait, that's just because I have skipped the cringy Jessica dating parts.
>>
>>94996413
>the machine removes the parts you personally think are toxic
>Rick ended up a genuinely nice and responsible guy because he's smart and knows which parts of him are really bad
>Morty ended up a creepy sociopath because he's a retard
>>
>>95003149
There's also like a 55 year age difference, also, detox Rick was a pussy and had no form of attachment, as he thought compassion was a weakness, although it doesn't explain why he's all buddy buddy with morty right after the detox.
>>
>>95003149
No, Rick deems emotional attachments to be unhealthy, detox rick basically didn't love anyone
>>
>>95003204
But then why did he ask for Beth to be spared?
>>
>>95003375
because he's her dad? Also probably bad writing.
>>
>>95003375
Common human decency, he's not emotionless, he still recognizes that that's a human being and his family
just because you don't love someone doesn't mean you would let them die just like that because you don't care if you have the ability to do something about it
>>
>>95003188
>>95003204
IRRATIONAL attachments. This doesn't mean he doesn't love Beths, Summers and Morties. He just thinks that being attached to a particular version of them is irrational since he has an infinite amount of them.

But the way he behaved towards Toxic Morty was OOC for Healthy Rick since he was a nice guy who wouldn't hurt someone so remorselessly.
>>
>Have you ever been peed on before? Oh my god, yum.

what the fuck did she mean by this
why are there so many fetishes shown or mentioned this season
>>
>>95000454
I can't be the only one who thinks that Rick was lying when he said that. Morty has shown himself to be quite intelligent later in the series
>>
>>94996526
Crippling Loneliness isn't one either, neither is irrational attachment. FUCK YOU! GET OUT WITH YOUR WEAK SHIT! REEEEEEEEE!
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.