[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 29

File: Untitled-design-91-625x352.png (267KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-design-91-625x352.png
267KB, 625x352px
Be honest
>>
>>94977512
Bojack.
>>
>>94977512
Bojak, but that's not really saying anything though they're both shit
>>
R&M s1 > B s1. Then, B s2 s3 > R&M s2 s3
>>
Rick and Morty is more creative when it tries, but Bojack actually builds up to its emotional moments, whereas it seems far too forced in R&M
>>
Trick question they are both terrible.
>>
File: duckman.gif (95KB, 536x382px) Image search: [Google]
duckman.gif
95KB, 536x382px
Don't mind me, just doing what they regularly attempt better than they did decades before them.
>>
>>94977512
They have the same exact audience.
Never met a fan of one that didn't also love the other.
>Do you have Netflix??????????
>If you like Rick and Morty, you'd LOVE Bojack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Rick and Morty.

Bojack's pretty good though.
>>
>>94977512
bojack for emotional investment, better characters and an all around good entertaining show.

rick and morty has shittier writing ( still not bad imo, actually pretty good ) but i watch it more wacky adventures not for the bullshit philosophical commentary that's literally muh nihilism muh god doesn't exist that people jerk off to
>>
>>94977512
Depends on what you are looking for in the show. For me it's Bojack.
>>
Bojack. It's better written. But both of them are fine to me.

>>94977740
Does this comparison even work? Duckman is pretty much a everyday dude and Bojack is famous and rich (which is important to the character and the show) and Rick is smart and wacky science guy (which is also important to the character and the show).
>>
>>94978346
they're both about cynical, depressed middle-age guys trying to cope with what they've lost and their own psychological issues aka being a dick
>>
Bojack, Rick and Morty has zero emotional depth.
>>
>>94977512
bojack

the first r&m season was objectively better than season 3 bojack though
>>
File: 1496723817290.jpg (15KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496723817290.jpg
15KB, 490x276px
Bojack. It's just a more human show. Besides Bojack has been steadily (through his massive array of errors and wins) become a better person.

He's not just a grumbling dissatisfied Millionaire anymore. He's started pursuing his acting ambitions, he's got a daughter he doesn't know about, he's starting to care about friends.

Rick is the same drunk and reckless bitter asshole genius he was in episode 1
>>
Bojack's narrative gets repetitive, and can come across as pretentious and unrealistic. The character will reiterate their problems thirty plus times, which is part of the theme of never really changing but the reason you don't see it much in media is because it gets stale. If you don't connect to the narcissistic, depressed main character and his inability to rise to the occasion it can be rough to get through it over and over and over. It's a character piece. It's entirely character driven. If you don't connect to the characters and give them a lot of leeway it's a complete miss.

R&M has less THIS IS WHY I'M SAD LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN writing and themes themes, and it's more tongue in cheek. The themes are explored weekly and usually don't return for more than two eps, it isn't as heavy but has recurring themes underlying the show. You don't have to connect to the narcissistic depressed main character in order to enjoy it, and you don't have to think about the realism of his actions.

R&M's written better objectively, which is probably why everyone and their fucking mother loves it and it's popularity is why /co/ spergs out when people unironically enjoy it. But I like them both equally.
>>
>>94977512
I'd say Bojack, but I wouldn't be able to be objective about it, since I greatly dislike R&M.
>>
>>94977765
I disagree, Bojack is for GenX, Rick and Morty is for millenials.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack, easily.

And I'm not one of these fags who dedicates their entire existence to ripping on R&M, Bojack is just an objectively better show.
>>
>>94978905
Fuck you! Bojack is universal
>>
>>94978880.

>R&M's written better objectively

Are we watching the same show? It's the writing around mid season 2 and onwards that's Rick and Morty's Achilles heel.
>>
File: 1499889530161.jpg (56KB, 640x658px) Image search: [Google]
1499889530161.jpg
56KB, 640x658px
Season 1 and 2 Bojack > Season 1 RnM > Season 2 RnM > Season 3 Bojack > Season 3 RnM so far.
>>
>>94977512
Why are they both so fucked anyway? Is it mental illness? They should form a pack of sudoku.
>>
The biggest difference between the shows is that BH benefits for going delving into the dark and depressing while R&M suffers for it.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack by far
>>
>>94977642
>R&M
S1 > S2 > S3

>Bojack
S2 > S1 > S3

Escape From L.A. > Love Potion #9
Let's Find Out > Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
>>
>>94978661
This.
>>
>>94979089
Mid life crisis is not universal until you have had one yourself.
>>
>>94978554
I agree with that since I can recall just 2 episodes from Bojack's season 3
>>
File: Rick_and_Morty_pixelsandpaint.png (1MB, 1119x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_and_Morty_pixelsandpaint.png
1MB, 1119x1920px
>>94977512
I prefer existential sci-fi humor to celebrity references and animal puns, but I think Bojack has a much stronger idea of what to do with character development when it wants to be taken more seriously.

Rick and Morty have had their emotional moments but they've become so completely irredeemable as people that a lot of the emotional drama rings hollow for me as of late. Like Rick telling off Jerry for sleeping with his daughter in high school when he's literally committed multiple cases of slavery and mass genocide.
>>
>>94978880
Although I agree with you in some way, I think everything you just wrote only applies if we compare Rick and Morty and Bojack's season 3.
>>
Rick and Morty, season 3 has been a bit rough, but its still miles better than Bojack ever was. Bojack is a mediocre cartoon with """sad""" and """literally me""" moments to trick people into thinking its good
>>
BoJack has a million tiny details that only make sense in retrospect (Emily cameo in S1, Jogger monkey's wife, BoJack greeting Herb with "get cancer"). I've only seen like four R&M episodes but I don't see that kind of craft and forethought
>>
>>94977512
Rick and Morty
>>
>>94980314
>Emily cameo in S1
Was there? I don't recall.
>>
>>94980348
When Todd's talking about how his girlfriend dumped him in S1E4 for getting addicted to videogames. It's her, hair, clothes, and all. Then she's introduced in S3 as an ex
>>
>>94977765
I'm a big fan of R&M (although only a regular fan of Season 3) but I don't like Bojack.

Although I'm something of an exception. I simply don't like dramas in general. Not as a hard rule or anything, but they always feel so boring to me.
>>
>>94977765
>>94978905

i'm 31 and i like both shows. several of my friends like R&M, but no one i know watches both.
>>
>>94977512
Different genres, equally enjoyable.
>>
I'm twenty-three, and I like both shows for different reasons.

I think I'm enjoying R&M season three less than the previous seasons, but it might just be the internet hivemind getting to.

I think the two are quite different, but I'd probably say I like Bojack just a little bit more.
>>
>>94981468
different genres, similar character themes
>>
>>94977512

Rick and Morty has more creative worlds, and has some fantastic gags

However, Bojack can actually build emotional moments without swiping them away from you for anti-cathartic humor

What I'm saying is that be extremely sceptical everytime a character shows an ounce of compassion in the former show.
>>
File: orel.jpg (22KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
orel.jpg
22KB, 500x277px
>>94977512
>>
File: MoralOrelTitle.jpg (8KB, 307x230px) Image search: [Google]
MoralOrelTitle.jpg
8KB, 307x230px
Moral Orel
>>
File: clay.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
clay.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>94983948
my figga!
>>
>>94977536
>>
>>94977512
I like Rick and Morty better because I'm into comedy, but Bojack is amazing when it comes to drama. It depends on what you want in a cartoon.
>>
Rick and Morty's emotional moments are incredibly cheap and forced as FUCK. Bojack manages to be funny and emotional at the same time, while still also poking fun at how ridiculous it is.

Rick and Morty is just a funny show with Harmon jacking himself off over how miserable he is every other episode.
>>
>>94977740
Hi Pan
>>
Someone post the art of the "Bojack Rickman" fusion I can't find it to save my fucking life.
>>
>>94977740
Only a very select few episodes get emotional in Duckman, but the ones that do are really great.
>>
>>94978880
this
>>
>>94977512
Which is a better character or which is a better person?
>>
A wearily unfunny sitcom that only turns interesting for the last three episodes and even then only by being emotionally manipulative in a repetitive way that gets grating and hard to sympathize with after the first time.
vs
A comedy that relies on a lot of shock humor that loses its edge after the hundredth time and is full of vague, self-righteous, self-deprecating diatribes that almost always revolve around the fact that the characters are written inconsistently.

Rick and Morty. It wore out quick, but it was funny while it was still something new. I like when Bojack is trippy (be it drug trip or self-pity trip) and someone's spiraling out of control, but when they try to touch ground for an emotional landing, if you ask me they don't stick it. And it does very little of that, being a bore most of the time.
>>
>>94977740
I love Duckman enough to watch it completely multiple times, but I never really felt like it handled its dramatic elements as successfully as Bojack Horseman. Not to say it handled them badly, just that it was a different type of show with different goals in mind.
>>
>>94978880
Written better wouldn't be the term. Rick and Morty is more accessible, but Bojack is more ambitious and more skillfully handled. It gets annoying if the theme of "irredeemable fuckup" doesn't connect with you, or if you prefer lighter things, but that doesn't reflect quality.
>>
BoJack by leaps and bounds. It's funnier, the characters aren't just bland caricatures, and Will Arnett is s treasure.
>>
>>94985887
That kind of goes without saying considering that Bojack hasn't destroyed the entire planet yet.
>>
>>94978880
Have you not watched Rick and Morty since S1? The Mad Max episode was literally just them complaining about their problems as loud as possible.
>>
>>94985887
Rick is worse than Hitler for reasons that are entirely his own fault and really has no regrets about it.

Bojack is also a terrible person, but he hasn't raped entirely planets. He's a ridiculous cartoon character, but he's still far more sympathetic and realistic than Rick.
>>
>>94977512
BoJack, by a mile.
>>
>>94980314
>yfw Sarah Lynn's videoclip in S1 is filmed in a planetarium
>>
>>94983871
>>94983948
What is it with everyone shitposting this show all of a sudden? I've never heard of it before
>>
>>94977512
Bojack no question. Rick and Morty is just a reddit meme show with on real depth or character development beyond 'hahahahaha, the crazy scientist is a sociopath!'

>>94977552
t. /co/ntrarian

Bojack is genuinely good and you know it.
>>
>>94977512
Both are cringey as fuck
>>
The irony of all the people coming in just to say how bad both shows are is that they embody the message that both shows are all about.
>>
>>94986553
which episode was this?
>>
>>94986783
I want to say when she was first introduced.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack is fucking amazing.
>>
>>94986788
You're right.

Also, "the only drug I need is horse".
>>
>>94977512
bojack questions the meaning of life v hedonism. rick and morty questions religioun v science, which is not post modern at all. rick and morty is fine, but bojack is the clear winner
>>
>>94978661
This.
R@M sticks to the status quo and relies on way more shock humor and crude gags than it does character arcs or situational laughs.

>>94978880
This is just a difference in taste. R&M is an adult swim stoner cartoon that relies on the same humor as Mr. Pickles and Superjail, so it's themes will be lighter. Bojack aims to be a sitcome and pay special attention to all of the characters and what they have to say.
>>
>>94979804
I don't think R&M suffers from it's theme but it only uses them as filler/fluff to make the show seem deep, while the main focus is it's edgy gorey shock value. What I noticed was particular about the show is every character in R&M exist only as a sorta mannequin to set up jokes and exist to orbit around the narcissism that is Rick, none of them really exist on their own or independent of him. Whereas for Bojack it's own themes and characters are the entire focus in itself.
>>
>>94986840
Rick is Morty might touch on religion v science, but it's not what the show is all about. I see a lot more about "what really IS a healthy relationship? A helahy lifestyle?" With different perspectives and lives and cultures and mindsets that all have different ways to be what they call good. Rick's perspective is that he doesn't see himself as belonging to any one universe or one race or one culture, so he views it all from the outside.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack is legitimately one the most boring manipulative garbage fires to be created in the last few years. Unmitigated garbage.

The other has some good moments although few and far between, so it wins.
>>
>>94980129
Don't forget Rick's sacrifice at the end of S2 being completely undone in the span of one episode so they can go back to the status quo and run with LE PICKLE RIIIIIICK.
>>
>>94986933
>t. someone who hasn't gotten past episode 5 of Bojack
>>
>>94986923
all im going to say is bojack follows schopenhauer where rick and morty follows something else. im too drunk to debate. someone else do this
>>
>>94986923
I don't understand how anyone can come away from watching R&M with this impression.
What I see is that Rick is an asshole in every culture and because of this, it's forced as hell when the show tries to make him sympathetic.
>>
>>94986978
>>t. someone who hasn't gotten past episode 5 of Bojack

>Someone who likes emotionally manipulative bullshit because it makes them feeeeeeeel.
>>
>>94986947
Which is a shame, because I though that was going to be the potential turnaround for his character. The guy who's ditched his entire universe for a new one finally stops running and thinks about someone other than himself.

Maybe it was the original idea behind that scene at some point, but I guess the pressure to get back to regular episodic adventures won out in the end.
>>
>>94987071
>Someone who likes emotionally manipulative bullshit because it makes them feeeeeeeel.

Actually, that's R&M. Bojack builds up to its emotional moments while R&M shoves them in your face and tries to make asshole characters sympathetic.
>>
>>94987056
I mean yeah but you're writing that off a simplicity and a con without asking yourself how that effects the show or why. Rick is an asshole because the show takes a direct and intentionally tactless look at who all the people and places they go to are. If you tip toe around it and respect everything you get Star Trek, a show that while loved is often accused of getting repetitive. Rick and Morty do similar A>B>C story archs of discovery>conflict>resolution but they cut out the "let's try to understand them" and replace it with "Rick already understands them, let's skip to calling them out and a resolution".
>>
>>94987108
>Actually, that's R&M. Bojack builds up to its emotional moments while R&M shoves them in your face and tries to make asshole characters sympathetic.

No dumbass. R&M has at least managed to be funny between its attempts at bullshit.
Bojack is just garbage.
>>
>>94987138
Todd doing Mazda commercials when his voice actor started doing them was legitimately funny, come on.
>>
File: foolish.png (42KB, 374x490px) Image search: [Google]
foolish.png
42KB, 374x490px
>>94987133
Ah, okay, I see. We're not arguing against one another then. Carry on
>>
>>94977536
FPBP
>>
>>94977642
Objective truth
>>
BoJack
>>
Love both, but Bojack is better
>>
>>94977512
Rick and Morty WAS the better comedy, and Bojack was the better drama. Bojack's quality has stayed more or less the same.

Then halfway through the second season of R&M, they decided to make it a marital drama and man did it not work. When the show tries to just be a goofy sci fi comedy, it's great. But every time it switches to drama it sucks.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack is trying to be deep, but the fans only see "hurr durr its a horse so its just a dark comedy"

Rick and Morty isn't trying to be deep, but the fans only see "hurr durr rik say mean thing so it deep"

/co/ is stupid
>>
Bojack's third season fell really flat for me, I hope the new season picks up a bit, but I love the first two seasons. Its emotional moments are really good, even if the humor can be hit or miss. Rick and Morty's "deep" moments come off a bit too tryhard, but the comedy is amazing and it's highly rewatchable. I also don't hate the latest season as much as /co/ does.
>>
File: 1442324072881.png (438KB, 828x767px) Image search: [Google]
1442324072881.png
438KB, 828x767px
>>94978880
>Thinking Rick and Morty has better writing after PICKLEEEE RIIIIIICK!
>>
>>94977642
That's a solid opinion
>>
>>94986721
I'm not shitposting with it.

It's just this is the first example of a western cartoon that blended dark comedy and drama really well, and it doesn't get any attention from the mainstream media.

It got canned for being too dark and depressing for adult swim
>>
>>94977512
Bojack, because it doesn't play the depression and nilhilsm for laughs. It takes serious issues seriously and still manages to be funnier than Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty also has a similar problem to Family Guy in that all the characters have been unbelievable sociopathic assholes at one point or another, and it's played off for laughs. Bojack actually shows the pressures all the characters are under to make the bad decisions that they do, and shows the emotional and physical consequences. It's very much a show about regret, where R&M is about wacky hijinks.

>>94977740
Duckman is fucking kino. I wouldn't say it's directly better than Bojack but Bojack and R&M are very much taking the same idea and running with it in different directions.

>>94978346
Yes. Both shows are about how reality fucking sucks and getting up in the morning to put your face in the reaping machine every day can be more difficult than people really want to think about. They're far more thematically similar than Bojack and R&M are, at any rate.
>>
>>94986721
It's very good, the first season pushes the saccharine, christian good-boy to an almost annoying limit but the first season finale really sets the tone of things to come. Highly recc.
>>
>>94978880
>The character will reiterate their problems thirty plus times, which is part of the theme of never really changing but the reason you don't see it much in media is because it gets stale.

SO DOES LIFE

Life
Life
Life
>>
>>94986721
Commercials for Moral Orel appeared all the time in the mid 2000s
>>
I'd say overall Rick and Morty has higher highs, however it's much more inconsistent. As a whole I would say I like Bojack more.
>>
File: xavier.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xavier.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>94977512
Mover over faggots, thinking mans show coming through
>>
>>94980059
Milennial here. BoJack has a lot more going on than just "midlife crisis." He's emotionally damaged and needs other people to constantly shower him with praise and kind actions so he can tell himself, "see? I must be okay." That's why his relationship with Princess Carolyn is so fucked. Because just like he's needy as fuck, she's addicted to feeling needed.

These are issues that people have at all ages. The fact that BoJack is having a midlife crisis is definitely there, but you don't have to be his age to have the show affect you.

Hell, I'm 30 and it's my favorite show, ever.
>>
>>94988363
Looks randumb xd for the win.
>>
>>94988380
You're not a millennial, and you are midlife crisis age.
>>
>>94988449
Watch the show then say that you shit posting faggot.
It's better written than both of the shitty shows discussed in this thread and has some of the best word play I've ever had the pleasure of listening too.
>>
>>94988449
It was, it's just posted a lot as a meme.
>>
>>94988490
brother it ain't posted as a meme, it's genuinely very philosophical and deep without being depressing and it knows how to have fun with itself and its themes. i think people started seeing it as a meme show because it looks like it was generated on a ps2 and the plot in every episode is completely fucking absurd
>>
File: bojack.png (385KB, 1280x638px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.png
385KB, 1280x638px
>>94987620
>>94980112
>>94980025
Out of curiosity, what is it that makes so many people seem to prefer Bojack's second season to the third?

I thought the trip to Maine was great and the dynamic with Kelsey was good, but a lot of the one-shot episodes, like Todd's Disneyland, Herb's funeral, the chicken dystopia, and the long-running joke about Vincent fell kind of flat for me.

Season 3 had its less relevant episodes as well but I thought the humor and overarching conflict over the Oscars and everyone's careers all tied together more neatly.
>>
>>94988380
>Tfw a show with a legitimate /ss/ relationship has no art of said relationship
>>
>>94977512
Bojack, because the only real damage he can do is thankfully relegated to himself.....mostly.
>>
File: 1403422074160.jpg (100KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
1403422074160.jpg
100KB, 854x640px
Bojack at least doesn't pretend to be something it's not, the show actually takes the time and effort into developing it's characters. There are actual consequences for Bojack's actions, and while you could argue that he himself doesn't change throughout the series, at least we understand why he is the way he is, and that he's actually trying.

Rick and Morty thinks it can make us give a shit about these awful people because sometimes they play sad music, and that's it. Nothing else fucking happens, everything returns to status quo the next episode. This issue is compounded by the narrative's "LOL EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS" bullshit, because even if something does happen, why should I even care? >>94986947 this was when I lost any and all stake in these characters. Any further attempts at drama or development will always seem frivolous and feel like a massive waste of time, because it could all be undone at a moment's notice
>>
>>94988643
u wot m8? Bojack pretty much killed someone in the latest season
>>
>>94988616
Season 3 kind of disappointed me because I thought Jill Pill would play a more important role, but she was only in like 3 episodes. It's made me worried for season 4 because I really hope they make Bojack's "daughter" an important character this season. They seem to be building up family as a theme this season.
>>
>>94988573
Or that the entire depth of it boils down to bullshit that doesn't actually mean anything. "What doth life?" Is his main quest, which isn't even really a question it's just lolrandumb and sounds like it might be deep. He asks a computer that and it makes the town glitch out because they put broken computers in the drinking water. It's bullshit random nothingness, it's a meme.
>>
>>94988616
Because the Third Season was just the Second Sean but worse.
>>
>>94988802
the first 2 episodes are fucking terrible and shouldn't be watched but ep3 and onward made me literally change my life to be more relaxed and confident. shit's a good show dude and almost every sentence or set piece is packed with 10 different meanings
>>
>>94977512

Bojack by a god damn mile.
>>
>>94988734
I did say mostly. It's pretty much a given that Bojack is a destructive and negative influence to anyone that knows him. I was more referring to scale. At no point is Bojack capable of completely ruining an entire government, planet, and/or dimension because of his fuck ups.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack by far but they're pretty different shows. R&M appeals to younger audiences and is a lot more "wacky". You don't need much perspective on life to enjoy R&M.

R&M triggers autists for some reason. They think they need to be upset about it existing or something, as if it challenges who they are or just triggers their rage towards people who think differently/"wrongly". I think most of them are trolls, or maybe it started with trolls and that gave obnoxious idiots who honestly feel that strongly towards it a go ahead to start shitting the board up. It seems a lot of stupid trends start as memes and then stupid people stupid enough to actually adopt the opinion/manorism etc.
>>
>>94988470
Early 1980s are starting age for millennials and I'm not "past" the peak of my career or goals in life so I don't identify with that specific element very much.

Mostly I identify with pushing other people away with behaviors that come in large part from the fear of them leaving.
>>
Rick and Morty is funnier, Bojack is more important and the overall better show.
>>
File: 1490822003098.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1490822003098.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>94989072
>rick and morty
>funny
>>
>>94977536
fpbp
>>
>>94977512
Rick & Morty is a gateway show of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive pop culture references and Juvenile NIHILISTIC faggotry. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The boring, uninspired characters all trying their hardest to be 'wacky', the corporate complicity, the soulless deploy of science fiction tropes, the whole hollywood stereotypical 'geek' humour and everything about the Rick & Morty world fuels their pseudo-intellectual fantasies of pretending to be 'smart' or 'intelligent', while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on uncalled-for violence, and overall nihilistic preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the average preteen's 'existential crisis' and his sense of gratuitous indifference towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underage reddit retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Rick & Morty is basically THE series to attract the most hated television fanbase known to /co/ and /tv/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Rick & Morty threads ever encourage the reddit newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>94988852
Does every show get to pass on it's worst parts? I'm sure most shows would be considered really good if we could just pretend the shitty parts of them didn't exist.
No, Xavier is garbage.
>>
>>94988768
I feel like Jill was originally going to be a bigger part behind Bojack's other show, but they ended up giving the more relevant role to Cuddlywhiskers.

So I wouldn't think his daughter's role will be that interchangeable.
>>
>>94989272
>2 episodes out of 20 are bad
>this must mean the show as a whole is terrible
>>
>>94989272
Hold on. I haven't even watched the show, but even if you're right and the first few episodes are shit, that doesn't mean the whole show is. I agree you shouldn't just pretend shitty parts of shows don't exist, but there are shows with shitty parts that are good overall nonetheless.
>>
>>94989347
>10% of the show is such irredeemable garbage that even it's fans can't defend it
>after that it's got it's faults but some good things too, still overall not great
So that would make the show like 40% good. It's shit.
>>
>>94989349
You're assuming the rest of the show is perfect, and it isn't. It's like if you only got Cs on all your schoolwork, and then just didn't show up for finals. You fail the class.
>>
>>94989405
>the show is praised and is seen as very intellectually in depth and well written
>it has two bad episodes are are still watchable but just don't have much meaning to them
>in conclusion, this makes the show overall not great
oh i'm arguing with a retard
>>
>>94989466
Your only defense is that "it's praised" then you don't have a defense.
>>
>>94989457
every episode of xavier besides the first two are near perfect, the only other episode that would even get close to earning a C grade is the one where he fucks his mother then acts as his own psychiatrist
>>
>>94989500
If you honestly think that then you should rewatch them. The show runs about as fast and loose as Mr. Pickles, sprinkling in some sophomoric bullshit that's either obvious things everyone knows just rephrased or a mishmash of buzzwords to pretend to be deep, all spread thin over a lolrandumb core that tries to carry it.
>>
>>94989481
my defense you illiterate fucking tard is that it's smarter than rick and morty and bojack, doesn't take its themes seriously, is very funny at some points, visually interesting to watch, deals with a multitude of life problems in a variety of fun ways and has extraordinarily intelligent word play
>>
>>94989500
>he fucks his mother then acts as his own psychiatr
>It's a deep show and isn't random!
>>
>>94989556
>smarter than... bojack
Okay, let's not go crazy here.
>>
>>94989547
here's an example of why you're wrong
watch the scene where the barcode man shoots those people tied up then goes up to xavier and attempts to do the same thing. if you analyze every single sentence, joke, background reference, meaning + all the visual aspects then compile them into a list, you'd have around 70 different bullet points
fucking 70 things happening in a short 30 second scene, this is a thing that happens in almost every single episode
>>
>>94989556
Yeah it's smart like when I literally can't think of a snarky example, doesn't take it's themes seriously because it doesn't have any, very funny like "lol my arm is a snake!", visually interesting like a children's mobile, a multitude of relatable life problems like fucking your mom, and intelligent wordplay like "what doth life?" Like wow that one changed my life.
>>
>>94989572
he acts as his own psychiatrist because he usually talks to himself or in third person quite often in the show as it's a part of his character to question himself
you would know this if you watched the fucking show faggot
>>
>>94977512
Bojack is better.
Rick is the one I'm able to watch more than once and is more enjoyable.
>>
>>94989621
I'll await your list of 70 things then, because until then I'll take you about as seriously as a stoner asking his buddies why they don't just use garbage to fuel cars because that would be such a good idea right bro? That scene was a lazy excuse to post questions that don't even lead anywhere or say anything. Xavier refuses to answer a question just so he can ask others that he doesn't even have any answer to and they're questions most people heard in middle school when they hear about buddhism for the first time, and the scene doesn't even go anywhere, they just kill the barcode and then smash into the next scene. There's absolutely no substance, just a facade of substance.
>>
>>94989645
it's so obvious that you haven't watched the show that its making my brain want to implode because of your extreme autism
you're bringing up a thing that happened in the first episode and a thing that happened in the last even though i even fucking said the "fucking his own mom" bit was a little dumb
how about you bring up what happened in episode 7, 14 or bring up the 400 different things that happened in episode 17
>>
rick and morty season 3 is so terrible i feel like all of my friends are in denial just because they are so deep into the fandom and r&m lifestyle
>>
>>94989676
Ok so what's your fucking point? I have seen the show, and it still doesn't make the scene any better. Just because he's unfunny in every episode doesn't mean he's more funny because he does a callback to when he wasn't funny.
>>
>>94989715
i specifically told you to analyze the scene to see if you can even bother with watching the show and understanding the things that are occurring
>>
wish they would do more horse dick jokes on bojack
>>
>>94989724
You're deluding yourself, I'm not here to debate you. The show is shit and spamming it was a meme thats tricking youngsters into babies first philosophy look, and it's not worth my time to try to teach a 9th grade chaner about actual serious life questions and what it means to address them in a show, and why Xavier falls short in every single example.
>>
>>94989748
my point is that it's a very good and well written show, if you're too dumb to understand anything that's happening in the episodes then that's your problem fucko
it's like if i said to you "some people, when confronted with a problem, think, 'I know, I'll use threads' - and then two they hav erpoblesms"
if you don't get the joke then write it off as unfunny and dumb, it means you're too fucking retarded to actually understand what the joke is and your opinion should be thrown in the trash
>>
>>94977512
Rick and Morty

Its intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>94989765
>do my work for me to prove yourself wrong
Are you an actual downey or are you just trolling?
>>
>>94989707
I'm on my fourth time through BoJack.
>>
File: (you).png (6KB, 310x318px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
6KB, 310x318px
>>94989835
>i better disregard what she said and asked me to do and throw it back at her to escape my terrible discussion point
>>
>>94989820
Oh I fully understand the show. I seem to be the only one actually talking about it at all. Everyone defending it can just say "but THIS episode/THIS scene was good!" And no real reason why, where I'm specifically pointing out individual reasons why they're bad or shallow. I'm calling out individual aspects of the show one by one, with the majority of defenses being "you just never saw it, you just don't understand it, but I liked it so that makes it good!" And no actual specific reason why it's good. The only person who came close to a specific reason tried to make ME tell him a specific reason why it was good, and didn't actually have any reasons himself.
>>
>>94989891
No, it's YOUR discussion point, not mine. You brought it up, you need to give me the point, not make me do it for you. At this point if you don't get that you might really need to get yourself checked, unironically.
>>
>>94989205
i've been accused of being from reddit without ever having an account with it so many times on this site that i couldn't give a shit what your opinions are. i will actively praise R&M just to spite you in addition to honestly liking the show
>>
>>94989921
it's my discussion point to make you tell me the 70 things going on to make sure that you actually understand why the show is good
>>
>>94989959
The show ISN'T good, and if you think you have 70 reasons why it is good you need to actually say them to have a point, and until you do you only hit your side by making yourself seem like a fucking retard with no point screaming how good the scene was with no actual backing or reason why it was good. Have you never heard of the burden of proof?
>>
>>94989896
no see i like season 20 of south park but i think it's fucking terrible, i like xavier because i know it's great and millions of others would back my objectively correct stance on that
>>
>>94990024
If you unironically think that a show can objectively be good, you're just plain stupid or you're failing to incite something now.
>>
>>94990012
i don't think you understand what you're currently doing
by you saying the show isn't good and not listing the 70 things happening in the barcode scene is revealing to me that you are in fact IQ hindered
the show is unbearably horrible if you don't get the references or themes
>>
>>94990058
objectively you're a shit eating retard that shouldn't have access to a computer until you reach the fine age of 21 and above
>>
>>94990071
So I guess you don't know what the burden of proof is then.
>>
>>94990091
Still not a reason why the show is good, still not disputing any points I raised before, and I'm still the only one talking about the show instead of the people I'm arguing with.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack has fucked up less
>>
>>94990095
i'm completely aware of what it is but i don't think you know what baymax himada is, if i ask you to list 70 things about a scene i expect your retarded ass to do it
>>
>>94977512
both are emotional parasites but rick atleast gets shit done.
>>
>>94990182
You're clearly just shitposting at this point, hopefully you can marry into success or you'll be stuck as a secretary until you die.
>>
>>94990182
I get that you're trying to be funny but it's not really working.
>>
File: bojack in real irl.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bojack in real irl.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>94977512
Rick and Morty season 1 was a genuinely enjoyable show.

But I swear between season 1 and 2, they took a look at Bojack Horseman and said "Let's do that instead!" and thus the show went downhill.
>>
>>94988363
I liked the show but sadly people like >>94989621 don't seem to understand that the point of the show is that they poise deep thoughts and questions when they don't actually mean anything at all. The charm of the show comes from Xavier acting like a wise guru when he's actually just a self-loving idiot.
>>
>>94990368
See now if anyone had actually pointed that out instead of shitposting at me and saying they had points without saying them I might have been convinced. I can at least see that that was in the show, even if it wasn't for me.
>>
>>94986868
>Rick & Morty anywhere near Superjail quality

boy if you don't get the fuck
>>
File: 1481789824076.png (40KB, 755x620px) Image search: [Google]
1481789824076.png
40KB, 755x620px
>>94990395
Don't worry, it took me a while to get it as well. For the first season or so I thought that the show was trying too hard but then came to the realization that the joke is just that, making fun of people trying to act like spirit warriors or whatever. I think >>94990182 really did think the show was deep but then spouted that unfunny shit because he was losing the argument, pic related.
>>
>>94990449
I might have to rewatch it with that lense, because the whole time I was watching it before I was just thinking how shallow it was.
>>
>>94978905
Then what should a faggot like myself watch then?
>>
>>94990497
I re watched it a few weeks ago and realized that it gives itself away in the first episode with the whole "what doth life" thing. Made me feel like an idiot for not realizing it before.
>>
>>94990519
SOUTH PARK ERRY DAY BABY WOOOO
>>
File: H A M.gif (110KB, 450x526px) Image search: [Google]
H A M.gif
110KB, 450x526px
Both shows are the Foamy the Squirrel and Happy Tree Friends of the mid-late 2010's. They speak to young adults' cultural cynicism and utilize a dry, fad sense of humor. Rick and Morty's guaranteed to age extremely poorly, and Bojack may as well but may also become more of a Daria-type deal where it's looked back on fondly because it's more mature.
>>
>>94990606
I don't understand that image, but I think that was your point.
>>
File: bait wtf.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait wtf.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>>94990606
>Both shows are the Foamy the Squirrel and Happy Tree Friends of the mid-late 2010's.
>>
File: 24.png (362KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
362KB, 639x478px
>>94989825
>using "nihilistic" as a compliment
I honestly can't tell if this is b8
>>
>>94977512
Overall I like Bojack more than Rick and Morty but I can understand where if you don't find the celebrity humor funny that the sci-fi and made up word humor is more appealing.

Overall it's easier to relate and understand Bojack over Rick even without being a celebrity. He was raised by broken people, and desperately wants to be better but he's never known any better and it's hard to change after being a certain way for 50 years. It doesn't absolve him of the bad shit he's done but you understand why he is that way. He wants someone to sincerely love him but doesn't know how to be loved and love in return. Rick is similar but I guess the fact he actually has a family who sincerely loves him who he chooses to isolate while intentionally making their lives a living Hell makes it harder to feel for him.

As a side note, I feel like people were too hard on Bojack season 3 and are too leniant on Rick and Morty season 3. I get that people wanted Bojack to improve after season 2 and don't like that he's basically more sick then ever but it makes sense - putting Bojack back into real limelight was like putting drugs in front of a recovering addict
>>
>>94991507
newfag
>>
File: HAM RALLY.gif (114KB, 450x527px) Image search: [Google]
HAM RALLY.gif
114KB, 450x527px
>>94991186
Foamy and Happy Tree Friends were both (albeit web-based) cartoons that were popular among teens and young adults because they relied entirely on the type of humor and themes that were in vogue at the time, but today they're considered cheesy and outdated because of it. Same's going to happen to Bojack and R&M, especially the latter. They rely too much on fad humor.
>>94991158
>>
>>94977512
The one who is more horse than a man, but more man than a horse. BoJack.
>>
File: wake up aniki.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wake up aniki.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>94990606
>Foamy The Squirrel eventually focused expressly on weird fetish shit concerning the opinionated alt-chick
>Justin Roiland has straight up requested his fanbase to create weird fetish art featuring Summer
>>
>>94990606
This is a well considered opinion regardless of how true it is. I like it.
>>
>Liking bojack redditman
>>
File: angry anons.jpg (26KB, 355x354px) Image search: [Google]
angry anons.jpg
26KB, 355x354px
>>94978346
I couldn't agree more with the sentiment here.

The characters were fundamentally different (as I see them):
Duckman : ourguy lowest common denominator
Bojack : self absorbed and unloved/unlovable
Rick : An amoral parody of genius

The sentiments of the shows are also fundamentally different (also how I see them):
Duckman: cynicism (the world is trying to fool, abuse, and profit off of you)
Bojack Horseman: self-destruction (people are their own worst enemies, introspection is staring into the abyss which stares back)
Rick and morty: existential nihilism (there is nothing inherently meaningful, so why not just have a laugh and think about something else)

I like all of the shows, but I see them as filling their own niches while recognizing that they are all under the "adult, black comedy cartoon" umbrella. /co/ sees too much of itself in these shows to like them.
>>
>>94992865
>existential nihilism (there is nothing inherently meaningful, so why not just have a laugh and think about something else)
You just described absurdism though. They don't ignore the lack of meaning but embrace it and have fun with things without consequence. That's absurd as fuck.
>>
Bojack comes across as incredibly pretentious to me. It takes itself way too seriously, where as Rick & Morty is mainly a case of the audience taking it too seriously.

I don't like either show that much, but honestly, fuck Bojack.
>>
File: 1501133461833.png (26KB, 371x487px) Image search: [Google]
1501133461833.png
26KB, 371x487px
>>94993021
Oh hey, I learned a new word.
Thanks anon I think that fits my meaning much better.
>>
I find it absolutely HILARIOUS people are moaning and bitching about R&M being 'NIHILISTIC NOTHING MATTERS LEL!!!' being even a factor.

Bojack is a FAR FAR more depressing and soul-crushing soul then R&M, obviously more grounded in reality. Sure there is more focus on relationships and character depth because THAT is the core of the show. A dark drama with some "comedy" that is very hit and miss sprinkled in.

Bojack is very depressing because this is something that 'could' happen. They constantly drive in the finality of mistakes,life and existentialist crisis. Bojack has a FEW good characters like Princess Caroline and Bojack, but the rest are pretty shit and mouth-pieces or are their for 'lel randumb xD' humor like Mr.Peanutbutter or Todd.

R&M can be nihilistic as fuck because its a wacky scifi adventure. We KNOW there is some kind of gadget to revive,clone or heal someone. Rick has "died" multiple times in the show but some crazy reason or another he keeps coming back or having some sort of backup plan. Same goes for most other characters.

R&M deals with multiverses, so obviously the idea of 'nothing matters, i can just portal away where everything resets' or 'god isn't real' Rick FEELING like a god, ect it is all totally believable in the context of the show. We get to shut off our minds and have insane adventures. Comedy is much better, while character depth isn't the focus it can be well done from time to time.

The 'ISSUE' most have with R&M is it started as wacky-space-scifi adventures with a heavy comedic focus. Then as it went on- sprinkled character growth,drama and such. People just wanted 'wacky shit' instead of the show trying to expand.

This ACTUALLY happens in Bojack when in season3 there is some 'wacky adventures' that feel forced and cringy as fuck. Like the spaghetti strainer incident in the ocean. It's SO unfunny it hurts.

Bojack is pretentious and I don't like it nearly as much as R&M but there is good episodes and moments.R&M is fun.
>>
Rick is a far more proactive protagonist. The idea is he can do anything and everything he wants. Which has given him no restraint.He is very unhappy and self-loathing but it never stops him - he just continues to push his limits.Rick does alot of terrible shit, but he can easily reset alot of issues and fix things. Breaking or making worlds,life - its all just menial tasks for Rick.

We don't know nearly as much about Rick's past as Bojack's, understandably tho. Bojack has alot less going on and slows down more to absorb the characters.The extent of zany-ness in the show usually is really road-trips,week-long-parties or drug-fueled benders.

Bojack just wallows in self-pity and is always restrained by his insecurities and fuck-ups. He stagnates for most episodes and rarely does anything to help himself. He usually just makes things worse and rarely does anything beneficial.

It's far less imaginative and fun, but does pose some interesting questions for viewers.

Maybe once we know more about who Rick is or was, how he became a genius-god character it will be more interesting.

Once Bojack gets off his ass and starts fixing his life, it will feel cathartic.
>>
>>94994950
People's issues with Rick and Morty is the show preaches to the audience rather than the characters where as Bojack is about the cast and nothing else.
>>
>>94994950
>Bojack is FAR MORE depressing and soul-crushing
BoJack Horseman helped me overcome depression and anxiety, actually.

>Bojack is pretentious
What makes it pretentious? The fact that it's a dramedy in contrast to R&M's "comedy with a few serious moments?"

It's okay to not be joking all the time.
>>
>>94989946
If you don't recognize this pasta then you really are reddit.
>>
>>94986933
>Bojack is legitimately one the most boring manipulative garbage fires to be created in the last few years
Undertale exists.

>>94989205
>R&M is /co/'s Naruto.
>>
>>94995039
>People's issues with Rick and Morty is the show preaches to the audience
Those people are retarded. I'm not the biggest fan of R&M, but I don't remember any episodes preaching to the choir.
>>
>>94991507
Are you retarded?
>>
>>94988808
This, and a lot of the gags they fall back on are starting to become repetitive.
>>
>>94977512
Bojack, by virtue of having more than 2 characters

and by virtue of at least 3 of them being likable
>>
>>94977512

I like Rick and Morty more because Bojack seems to go down the road of Californication with endless repetition.

I guess R&M hasn't been around long enough for that.
>>
>>94994950
>Mr. Peanutbutter
>shit
Opinion discarded
>>
Bojack feels like its just beating a dead horse. But considering the main character is a horse, I guess thats on purpose?
>>
>>94998435
Premise discovered
40 points to hufflepuff post
>>
File: 1502000197712.gif (393KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502000197712.gif
393KB, 1000x548px
A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.
>>
>>94998632
Well, this meme died a quick death.
>>
>>94998632
Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

http://keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
https://www.madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
http://animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
>>
>>94998632

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
File: hollywood_www-txt2pic-com.jpg (44KB, 486x320px) Image search: [Google]
hollywood_www-txt2pic-com.jpg
44KB, 486x320px
>>94998632
Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.
>>
>>94998702
Not until we get the goddamn anime series, goddammit.

Technically the copypasta is public domain, so theoretically it should have happened already.
>>
File: Shaggy_Rogers.png (4MB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy_Rogers.png
4MB, 1920x1078px
>>94998632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
>>
>>94998702
It was honestly a really good elevator pitch. I'm glad for that anon, unless he got zero compensation for anything in which case sucks for him.
>>
>>94977660
I agree with this. I feel like R&M has officially run its course. Rick will forever be this god figure the writers will never let us understand, so there's only so much that they mine his nihilism.
>>
>>94977765
As a Fucking Millennial™, Rick and Morty is far more popular among my peers than Bojack. I think it's a much more acquired taste.
>>
>>94995039

When, what? Citations please.

>>94995169

Cool beans, doesn't mean the show isn't depressing and dark. RM nihilism can be shrugged off, BoJack basically seems to be forcing a character down our throats that can never win and seems to refuse to change.
>>
>>94993584
>>94993021

It's why I like R&M more than its haters on /co/, but never as much as the general population. Where does the show go once it acknowledges its existential absurdity?
>>
File: 1491592916188.png (347KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491592916188.png
347KB, 368x600px
>>94987730
Why does every moron focus on the pickle and not on the psychologist deconstructing Rick's motivation afterwards?
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.