[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write Threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Nervous Reeeves Superman.jpg (202KB, 1074x794px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Reeeves Superman.jpg
202KB, 1074x794px
How does an idiot start a write thread on /co/? I know it's happened before.
>>
>>94959302
Post examples of your story may it be oc or fanfiction
>>
>>94959302
Clicks "Post" on the write side
>>
>>94959302
I remember when write threads were a weekly thing till drama between tripfags killed it for a while
>>
>>94959404
Jesus fucking Christ, why are tripfags such drama whores?
>>
I have a story!
>Ugly man falls in love
>>
>>94959432
It wasn't just that. Just the fact they more became idea threads. More people were posting their ideas while maybe five people were actually updating their existing ones.
>>
Sitting with his legs up on his desk, Jacob whistled a cheerful tune as everyone around him took their tests. There wasn't any reason for him to take the test because the teacher had completed it for him. Mr. Parker probably didn't want to but there was no way he could refuse Jacob; no one ever could. Not even since the day he was born was there was someone who could refuse what he demanded. It was like he was the protagonist of a book completely dedicated to him and he enjoyed it immensely. There was nothing he wasn't allowed to do and no one that could resist him until that one faithful day when he met the person teared apart his pitiful, pathetic world.
>>
I looked at her, stared at her, and tried to think of the right thing to do. She was bloodied and still bleeding. She couldn't get her legs under her to stand. She couldn't even sit up she was prone, legs limp, her hip twisted on the ground.
The right thing, the morally right thing, would be to heal her, pick her up in my arms and fly away.
The pragmatic thing would be to fly away right now. I looked at my left arm, its bicep was gone, and I already was mostly in shock, so if I didn't get away now, I would get away at all. I looked inward, and saw the damage he did to me. He carved out a piece of my soul, the source of my powers.
I couldn't fly with both us out of the city. His army, his mindless, fast, and vicious army would be here soon. And that was his plan, wasn't it. Put me in a situation in which I couldn't do the right thing.
I picked her up, cast a spell to stop the bleeding from her major arteries, put her over my shoulder, and started running. This is the dumbest idea I've had in years, but it was the only other idea I could think of. And his mindless army are, are without their leader and maker, just a mob of subhumans that couldn't even speak. And I bet he's off to his home to drink and smoke in victory.
I found a manhole and lowered her in, again with a spell, as her legs were useless. I followed, and sealed it behind us.
I was going to get infected with something, but maybe, just maybe this could work.
He would expect me to get on a roof top, of call an ally for help, or die fighting, knowing I would die. But not today. I'm a coward again, something I never wanted to be again, but cowards do survive, sometimes.
I put her over my shoulder again and started moving.
>>
Eddie turned his attention to the two dumbbells on the floor next to his bed. He had purchased them in the midst of a rare desire to get in shape, a desire that only ever emerged when he caught a glimpse of his naked torso in a mirror or when he ran out of breath while masturbating. Since it had passed, the dumbbells had sat there, untouched, except for when he would accidentally stub his toe on them and huffily kick them a little further away, which would only end up making his foot hurt more. Eddie had long since accepted his role as a chubby individual. The doctors said his weight wasn’t currently killing him, and that was all he needed. “It’ll be a problem when it needs to be a problem.” He had said. If he needed to lose weight fast, he’d just get hooked on coke or something and laugh his way to a smaller waistline. When Eddie mentioned this plan during his last visit, he laughed. His doctor only opened his mouth to describe the benefits of antidepressants as he wrote him out a prescription.
>>
File: Treant.png (1MB, 1321x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Treant.png
1MB, 1321x1336px
>>94959302
write threads are hard on /co/ because comics take a fucking long time to draw. I can slap together a short story in 20-30 minutes. I found the /tg/ storythreads alright, pic related is one of mine
>>
>>94961870
I cant tell if this is Eddy from EEnE or Eddie Valiant from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
>>
>>94961963
It's actually from a crime/street-level hero novel I'm writing. But now that I think about it.. He is a bit of Eddy, yeah.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.