[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Train Your Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Trader_Johann.png (674KB, 1152x649px) Image search: [Google]
Trader_Johann.png
674KB, 1152x649px
Am I the only one that thought this was bullshit?
>>
This was obvious at the begining of the episode but I have expected it since the original series
>>
Never trust a man who wears eye shadow.
>>
>>94958669
>This was obvious at the begining of the episode
I was expecting a hostage situation, not bullshit asspull with no foreshadowing across 7 seasons and 3 series. This shit was soap opera tier bullshit.

Speaking of shit writing, we ever going to address the fact that Dagur slaughtered a decent chunk of Heather's adoptive community/family? Or ever see her visit them? Or acknowledge they existed?
>>
>>94958776
The letter from her dead dad cured all her issues.
>>
Is there a download link yet?
>>
his name is literally Traitor Johann, what do you expect
>>
>>94960216
>what do you expect
foreshadowing?
>>
File: night eye.jpg (367KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
night eye.jpg
367KB, 1600x900px
And I was thinking the story of the Dragon Eye was over
>>
>>94960255
Well, he has always pointed Hiccup into the direction he needed to be to set the events of the story in motion.
In hindsight, Hiccup's entire life has been played out in the palm of his hand.
>>
I laugh so hard on that i mean you are the most stupid person if you didn't get that in last Two episode this so FUNNY
the Problem note the twist but people this this a twist and something epic LMAO
>>
>>94960267
Can Hiccup actually make a new Dragon eye? Is the King of dragons the same one mentioned in httyd 2?
>>
File: projection.jpg (699KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
projection.jpg
699KB, 1600x900px
>>94961012
I can only assume so.
We'll have to see next (and the final?) season.
>>
>>94962853
But the next movie isn't coming out until March 2019
>>
>>94962996
Yeah, I can imagine they'll get more Dragons to fill the time but at the same time I'm pretty sure the arc of the Dragon Eye will end next season and the show will continue under a new name.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.