[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this episode so perfect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Mock_5.png (271KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mock_5.png
271KB, 640x480px
Why was this episode so perfect?
>>
>>94955316
It was super comfy, plus racing down a volcano? Really lives up to how wacky speed racer was.
>>
It replicated all the bits about Speed Racer everyone remembered fondly (the janky animation, the rapid-fire exposition, the ridiculous plots, etc.) without overdoing it like the FoP parody did.
>>
>>94955402
The only good parody FoP ever did was the DBZ one
>>
>>94955402
plus it originally aired on a time when, I believe, you could still see reruns of the original Speed Racer on Cartoon Network.
>>
>>94956608
First time i saw it was in the middle of a speed racer marathon on cn
>>
>>94955316
Because it was equipped with the most modern animation equipment!

/spoiler/ Jokes!
>>
File: coffee-zombies.png (391KB, 481x354px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-zombies.png
391KB, 481x354px
While on the topic of Dexter's Lab: it only hit me today how accurate the whole "zombie adults first thing in the morning" bit was in the coffee episode. I'm not a huge coffee drinker myself, but it's getting harder and harder to drag myself out of bed in the morning.
>>
what is comfy?
>>
>>94955419
Nah, that one was shitty af.
The only thing they nailed was early Toriyama style, but you could see Butch only know the characters by their icon status.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.