[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine SATAM, but replace that universe's Dr Robotnik (voiced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Doctor_Eggman_Sonic_Boom.png (839KB, 1366x656px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Eggman_Sonic_Boom.png
839KB, 1366x656px
Imagine SATAM, but replace that universe's Dr Robotnik (voiced by Jim Cummings) with this guy. What happens?
>>
He would lose even more ground than usual.
>>
>>94953924
Keep Adler as Snively and I would be indifferent because Snively is the only reason why you should watch any of the American Sonic cartoons
>>
If he keeps Orbot and Cubit, this would be something.
>>
I think the entire series would revolve around figuring out how that loser managed to take over the world and build Robotropolis
>>
Then Pollock would be the one refusing to ever say Robotnik lines at conventions because someone made him say the "PINGAS" meme instead of Cummings.
>>
>>94954930
does cummings really refuse to do conventions?
>>
>>94954930
What happened?
>>
>>94954930
That WAS Pollock.
>>
>>94953924
He would be designed better than the rest of the world.
>>
>>94953924
The show would still be awful.
>>
He would have lost by the end of the first episode.
>>
it would be okay
>>
>>94955252
wouldn't you?
>>
>>94959009
fuck no, I'd love to meet fans and fuck around with them
>>
File: Lapse.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
Lapse.gif
1MB, 237x336px
>>94959171
Don't you understand? It's the sonic fanbase.
>>
>>94954319
>the only reason why you should watch any of the American Sonic cartoons
...is Long John Baldry as Dr. Robotnik.
>>
>>94959225
no
Snively is the only reason
>>
>>94956417
>>94956616
It happened with both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw18D2xNNzM
Basically, fans asked Cummings, Pollock and Chalk to say the "Snooping as usual" line at the convention to make fresh PINGAS memes out of them. When Pollock and Cummings found out, they got mad about being rused into stupid memes instead of something innocent and refused to take fan requests forevermore.

Now, when Sonic Boom decided to include the line, Pollock did it again. As he said, now that he got payed for it, he didn't care that much.
>>
>>94953924
less edgy, more like pingas robotnik and more fun
>>
>>94959306
don't know why they'd be mad. It's all in good fun
>>
>>94959306
what fucking pussies
>>
>>94959351
In Pollock's case, his job's on the line.
>>
>>94959343
>>94959351
it's their voices, their job. if they don't feel like contributing to audience-inappropriate internet memes then they have a right to do so. richard horvitz won't say "buenos dias mandy" for fans for example and that's fine. don't act entitled
anyway, both pollock and smith have done excessive fun fan stuff in their respective Eggman and Sonic voices like Twitter conversations so I give them credit for that.
>>
File: long john.jpg (43KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
long john.jpg
43KB, 500x474px
>>94959306
I bet if Baldry was still alive he would have laughed at how people re-used his lines for a stupid meme and done it in a heartbeat
>>
>>94960453
And, possibly, impressed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sibkjBcgFPI
>>
>>94959596
How so? Jon St. John read 50 Shades of Grey at a convention and nothing happened to him. Is he just worried that he has to milk this role for all it's worth now that he can't be in any more 4Kids dubs? Because he's not really THAT good a voice actor.
>>
>>94959306
Hell, we don't even need Pollock to take fan requests. He's already giving us the good stuff on his own volition.
https://youtu.be/tQMEAh5rhsc
>>
File: 00z.jpg (82KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
00z.jpg
82KB, 500x375px
>Satam-verse gets Boom Eggman
>Boom-verse gets Ivo Robotnik
>AoStH-verse gets Julian Robotnik

>AoStH Sonic drives edgy Robotnik fucking crazy
>>
>>94960649
Jon St. John is a producer as well as an actor. He also doesn't work mostly on kids' media.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.