[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Who would win?
>>
>>94953837
pretty sure at the end of 1 road runner short it had speedy our running road runner
>>
>>94953837
Considering that Speedy is a character and the Roadrunner is a storytelling object, in a race Speedy would lose - as no matter how insanely fast he went, somehow the roadrunner would beat him.

At least that's how it'd go if you stuck to traditional storytelling structure.
>>
Marvin
>>
>>94953881
All Speedy has to do is run to the finish while the Road Runner is holding still for the comical taxonomy bit.
>>
Wasn't there an episode where did two did compete with each other... all the while Wile and Sylvester team-up to catch them?
>>
>>94953837
Do they actually acknowledge that Speedy exists these days?
>>
>>94953960
Let's just say that Speedy is a character of its days who didn't get old well enough these days.
>>
>>94953960
Mexico loves him, not that that would matter to people who find him offensive
>>
>>94953960
I remember him being on the Loony Tunes Show
>>
>>94953960
Didn't he deliver pizza in the last WB series they did?
>>
>>94953926
Yes. It was inconclusive because Sylvester and Wile E. built some sort of garbage rocket car that outpaced the both of them, but the antagonists were jettisoned from it real early on from how fast it was going and without a driver the car 'won' the race.
>>
>>94953837
Rules of Nature make believe the road runner would win because he would eat Speedy
>>
>>94954069
>I remember him being on the Loony Tunes Show
>QUESO BANDITO!
>Spanish dub CHANGES THE ENTIRE SONG!
>>
>>94955744
post it
>>
>>94954075
your thinking of the under rated looney tune show
the last series they did is wabbit
>>
File: IMG_4304.jpg (70KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4304.jpg
70KB, 640x343px
>neither are fast enough to catch Michigan J Frog signing.
>>
File: dancing frog.png (142KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
dancing frog.png
142KB, 640x464px
>>94955951

singing? but it's just an ordinary frog with tiny hat on.
>>
>>94955226
Like how Tom always beats Jerry?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.