[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long live the King.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Long live the King.
>>
File: Mufasa.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Mufasa.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Dubs and Stan Lee dies tomorrow.
>>
All hail the Godmaker.
>>
>>94952755
Is sad, he is the creator of the marvel, and the same marvel/Disney ignores in (part because they wanna vanquish with the Kirby family rights) , but D.C. And others make amazing homages for in.
>>
>>94952924
Yeah it's pretty fucked up that all Marvel will do is just a bunch of variants
>>
>>94952924
His best work was at DC anyway
>>
>>94952807
>>94953031

...Didn't you guys know every time someone speculates on Lee's death, their lives are forfeit and serve to prolong his life when the unfortunates expire?
>>
>>94952924
I think Disney corporate did honor him by giving him some kind of Disney creator commendation or something?

Marvel has no class though
>>
>>94954582
This
>>
>>94952807
I don't even think meme magic is enough to stop Stan The Man Lee at this point. He's amassed too much life force
>>
>>94952924
Martin Goodman created Marvel and Jack Kirby was recently honored by Disney with a Legends award. Fucking Stan Lee also received one on the same day and spent more time talking about Jack then his recently passed away wife. Don't make up lies. Kirby wouldn't have been down for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InyKTLISeUM
>>
>>94955505
>they actually put Fox movies images in the live action montage
Werid.
>>
>>94952755
Fuck him
>>
>>94952924

Marvel's always had an odd relationship towards Kirby ever since he left to go do his stint at DC at the end of the Sixties. When he came back, they treated him like a fossil who'd overstayed his welcome.
>>
File: P00046.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
P00046.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
KIRBEH MUTHAFUKKAS!!!
>>
>>94957456
that was some quality times
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.