[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess who's back??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DIQwCdBUEAASiLy.jpg (177KB, 814x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DIQwCdBUEAASiLy.jpg
177KB, 814x1199px
The living tribunal is back
>>
>>94952685
Why?
>>
>>94952685
Why is he just heads now?
>>
File: free shrugs.png (509KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
509KB, 449x642px
>>94952685
>modern marvel
who cares?
>>
>>94952685
Didn't notice when I read Ultimates2 but his other faces have visible eyes, wtf?
>>
>>94952702

'His inner workings resume their functions': apparently, the Living Tribunal is no longer the agent of the One Above All so much as a function of the Multiverse itself. An emergent order-keeping system which arose from the Multiversal Eternity. I suppose it's possible. The One Above All stated he is everything and everything is him.

What I want to know is: where the hell is Molecule Man in all of this? Did he miss the Eternity War while he was watching his shows?
>>
>>94952857
Confusingly, Adam Warlock Tribunal was meant to be more powerful than the original Tribunal, being the sum total of his original multiverse including its Tribunal, but clearly isn't on the same level.
>>
File: His only weapon.jpg (141KB, 983x449px) Image search: [Google]
His only weapon.jpg
141KB, 983x449px
>>94952856

I say art mistake. Notice the other eyes don't glow.

But you could also interpret it as a new LT with a clearer handle on things.

I did love this series. It referred so much.

It even managed to turn Fraction's shite to good.
>>
>>94952885

If that was even what this LT was supposed to be. Does Marvel even take Starlin's stuff into account? I consider his writing a separate imprint.
>>
>>94952908
>It even managed to turn Fraction's shite to good.
What Fraction shite?
>>
>>94952908
>new LT with a clearer handle on things

I kinda wish Warlock being the new Tribunal were canon. Far as I know, though, he's the Tribunal for a different universe. If the Tribunal's the same across the mutliverse, how the hell is that possible?
>>
>>94953007
Multiple multiverses.
>>
>>94952685
Grant Morrison?
>>
>>94952946

'Defenders'.
The notion of the Omegas and of the Death Celestials came from that, even though it was pretty awful in itself.
Mind you, it did refer some old Marvel lore itself.

>>94953007

Starlin, man. He does his own thing and the Marvel execs let him out of reverence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.