[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trinity War / Forever Evil Reading Order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 3267782-1377306764.jpg (796KB, 1800x1390px) Image search: [Google]
3267782-1377306764.jpg
796KB, 1800x1390px
I'm finding it surprisingly difficult to find a concise, agreed-upon reading order for Forever Evil. Anybody got any suggestions?
>>
try the beginning
>>
>>94951967
Good one
>>
File: Knipsel.png (69KB, 706x938px) Image search: [Google]
Knipsel.png
69KB, 706x938px
I read it like this, I think it's fine but prepare for a long sidechapter of the JLD trying to stop their own apocalypse which didnt really have anything to do with it but it was still entertaining
>>
>>94952076
God, this is so fucking complicated. Does it really read well mixing up the stories like that? I figured my best bet would be to alternate issues, so this is little overwhelming. I think it would feel weird to read 5 Arkham War issues in a row, then go back to the main story.

>Blight
Yea, fuck that. I might throw in the JLD issues only... maybe.
>>
>>94952076
And how important are those prelude Villain's Month issues? Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Deadshot, and Bizzaro? I know some of the one-shots tie-in to the main series, but these seem so random. Do they really play that big of a role? I was considering catching up on a few random Villain's Month titles, just to gain a little knowledge on some lesser-known villains, but the ones listed here hardly seem important.
>>
>>94952303
>>94952275
guys i read this years ago so i dont know too well anymore
the mixing up the stories worked pretty good imo as far as i remember
bizarro was important because he plays a big role in the main story, dont remember the others very well
>>
>>94952076
>>94952275

this, but there are so many mostly garbage tie ins to this, its almost not worth it
For OP, I would read everything except for Trinity of sin (sure it ties in but its just not that good a read), Constantine, JL Dark, Suicide squad, Teen Titans.
Its's been a while since I read this, but I'm pretty sure if you just read all the Arkham war issues and ARGUS issues in one go somewhere in the middle, you will be fine.

I will say that I think it's important to read the Flash and Rogues rebellion because they show what Captain Cold is up to before he joins up with Lex
>>
>>94952076
Storytime when?
>>
>>94952303
Not important, but they are actually good to read for the most part.
Most of them are just origin stories for the villains (actually a clever idea because it sets the status quo for the villains that hadn't already had a major introduction)

It's important to understand apart from the main storyline, most of this just branches off and is mostly unimportant and a good portion of it only connects because it takes place at the same time.
>>
https://comicbookreadingorders.com/dc/events/trinity-war-reading-order/
https://comicbookreadingorders.com/dc/events/forever-evil-reading-order/
>>
>>94952303
Only the Black Adam one is really necessary.

I remember there's an edit that put it all in chronological order, with the JL flashback issues for each Syndicate member dispersed throughout in Black and White.
>>
>>94952449
Here is it
>https://www.mediafire.com/index.php?08coahjv8rh6r
>>
File: 1406241492515.jpg (71KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406241492515.jpg
71KB, 400x600px
>>94952461
Kudos anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.