[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell is real in Rick and Morty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hell is real morty.png (2MB, 1749x903px) Image search: [Google]
hell is real morty.png
2MB, 1749x903px
You know the funny thing is, if the Rick and Morty comics are canon hell is actually real.
>>
the devil was in ome episode
>>
>>94950914
One
>>
>>94950894
Summer has seen our threads about her.
>>
There is no God because God is Dead.
>>
File: rick snacks.jpg (34KB, 195x298px) Image search: [Google]
rick snacks.jpg
34KB, 195x298px
>2 good episodes in a row

THIS SHOW IS BACK BABY!!
(dunno why my other thread was deleted)
>>
Hold on, is that particular issue an Event Horizon parody? Because the idea of that is pretty amusing.
>>
>>94950966
Never seen Event Horizon, but rick sends a ship to hell accidentally and when it comes back 15 years he goes in to loot its innards and so on and so forth. Issue number 24
>>
>>94950965
Maybe it was off topic
>>
>>94950965
the jerry episode was shit you idiot
>>
>>94951106
The jerry episode was one of the better episodes you neanderthal
>>
>>94950894
>gods not real morty
>hell is real because its evil and bad
>but gods not real morty, no good exists.
Why do people like this show again?
>>
>>94951410
I think Rick does it out of pure spite. He was praying to God in the time episode
>>
>>94950894
>feet
Objectively the worst fetish T B H
>>
>>94951000
Sound like EH

>>94951106
wrong
>>
>>94951410
Rick is literally a contrarian. How do you not get this.
>>
>>94950894
I-INFINITE UNIVERSES *burp* MORTY
NOTHING MATTERS MORTY
>>
>>94950965
>this episode
>'back'
Hot opinion
>>
>>94951000
That sounds exactly like Event Horizon.
Only difference is, I think Morty is referring to the western Christian definition of hell. Fire and brimstone and devils. I'm willing to bet its more like Doom's hell, where its literally just another plane of existence, only it happens to be pure suffering, and is only referred to as Hell in the biblical term.
>>
>>94950894
Hell is the dimension where people worship feet, desu
>>
>>94950894
>it's not like anyone worships feet

Rick is too pure for this world.
>>
>>94950965
I thought last weeks Jerry episode was an improvement, but wasent great.

I thought this episode was a thinly veiled metaphor only used to try and explain the characters past behaviours while also adding shitty "emotional growth" in order to feel like the show is getting somewhere.

> and it worked. I thought the episode was good.
>>
>>94951713
Summer, on the other hand...
>>
>>94951613
It's down there with scat and other stench related ones
>>
>>94951975
I am pretty sure the writers have a piss fetish, even in the end credits that one lady says
>have you ever been pissed on before? Yum!
>>
>>94950894
Comics are never canon
>>
>>94951410
>Shown as something Rick believes is a toxic quality
>>
>>94951106
No.
>>
>>94950894
Mediocre episode
>>
>>94952888
In fact he see's his inability to believe in anything and his hatred of a supreme good in his life as a negative quality.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.